No Verbal Filter (NVF)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Noi'mnot dont be, she fools everyone it’s what she does, it’s just more proof, she knew the police couldn’t do anything, that’s why she tried to frighten her trolls by naming and shaming them only now she has no idea where or who they are, they are probably living real close to her lol, however she lied to her cult when they were so gleeful about her making a stand on this let’s not forget… wonderfully friendly group or cult or gang or whatever lol

Reactions: 6
@Noi'mnot dont be, she fools everyone it’s what she does, it’s just more proof, she knew the police couldn’t do anything, that’s why she tried to frighten her trolls by naming and shaming them only now she has no idea where or who they are, they are probably living real close to her lol, however she lied to her cult when they were so gleeful about her making a stand on this let’s not forget… wonderfully friendly group or cult or gang or whatever lol
She really doesn’t want to draw the attention of the authorities, not with her parenting skills, conning gullible & vulnerable people out of their money and the poor environment she keeps her animals in.

Yes telling everyone the police had given her the 'trolls' IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) because they do things like that and obviously dont have more pressing crimes to solve 😂 inspector jo then posts a video naming everyone that was in the 'hate group', sorry a group that had people in it that didnt agree with her ways and sent her a few prank gifts like a troll doll fanny spray 🤣 she actually didnt find the group or those names herself, she threatened a local girl who was added on the group so she screen recorded it all and gave it to jo, all her supporters thought she was so clever and cracked the case herself giving her a pat on the back and sharing her troll video that she certainly made out to be a lot worse than it actually was (btw the tinder account was actually jos own account but shes a single mumma who doesnt want a bloke so it was easier to say the trolls made it up than look desperate looking for a bloke online 🤣) then says on a supporter live a few weeks later that she only said that about the IP addresses to make the trolls back off, anyone with half a brain would have seen she was talking out of her arse!

Reactions: 4
Oh jo you so clever cracking it yourself, that girl she threatened to get the names 🙄 I mean a wonderful friendly group don’t forget, some of the cult of jo actually tried to get people sacked… see friendly group reference again lol, they are all as bat tit crazy and delusional as the leader, I’m off to take a pic of myself outside Buckingham palace… to pretend I’m well in with royalty, back later off to pat corgis

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And on the live this weekend she said that there were only seven people on Tattle who were clearly the ones from the hate group, well I've had a rough count and there's about 17 different people commenting on the thread plus several others who haven't commented but have reacted so quite a few more than seven, as for a hate group, no idea how she's come to that conclusion as Jo can't possibly know who everyone is as profiles are private, maybe it makes her feel better to think she knows who they are rather than the reality that she hasn't got a clue and has absolutely no control over what they say. I have no idea who everyone else is on here but I'm loving the fact that we are all like minded people who can see through Jo and her nasty ways

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yep, jo will blame everyone but herself, she’s the professional after all, I’ve seen loads of people cut umbilical cords with a rusty Stanley knife, offering her eggs was something else haha in her own words, you don’t breed from crap, remember me saying if it has a womb she will cash in on it, be interesting to see down the line if the pups have any health issues, being inbred as I’m sure they are … 😡😡😡

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Yes telling everyone the police had given her the 'trolls' IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) because they do things like that and obviously dont have more pressing crimes to solve 😂 inspector jo then posts a video naming everyone that was in the 'hate group', sorry a group that had people in it that didnt agree with her ways and sent her a few prank gifts like a troll doll fanny spray 🤣 she actually didnt find the group or those names herself, she threatened a local girl who was added on the group so she screen recorded it all and gave it to jo, all her supporters thought she was so clever and cracked the case herself giving her a pat on the back and sharing her troll video that she certainly made out to be a lot worse than it actually was (btw the tinder account was actually jos own account but shes a single mumma who doesnt want a bloke so it was easier to say the trolls made it up than look desperate looking for a bloke online 🤣) then says on a supporter live a few weeks later that she only said that about the IP addresses to make the trolls back off, anyone with half a brain would have seen she was talking out of her arse!
Yes, never told her supporters and fans that she actually threatened her former friend in order to get the information she wanted, lovely, honest, kind Jo

• Wow
  • Angry
She absolutely will hate not k owing who any of us are, not being able to 'out' us or block us, oh unlucky Jo, we know she loves to block and name and then slag off anyone who isn't up her arse.
And whilst talking arses, this is the man she hated on the date, had manky teeth and was dressed badly, yep looks like she steered well clear of him doesn't it! Walked up to him and let him lift her above his head, something about the story is different to how it looked, strange for truthful Jo isn't it?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
She absolutely will hate not k owing who any of us are, not being able to 'out' us or block us, oh unlucky Jo, we know she loves to block and name and then hag off anyone who isn't up her arse.
And whilst talking arses, this is the man she hated on the date, had manky teeth and was dressed badly, yep looks like she steered well clear of him doesn't it! Walked up to him and let him lift her above his head, something about the story is different to how it looked, strange for truthful Jo isn't it?
This is the night she met him but reckons when he turned up for the date she didn't think he was as good looking as she first thought, however they had been messaging each other since meeting and she added him as a friend on fb so she must have seen his pictures on his profile before the date. Claims he accused her of talking about her ex which she denied but she's obsessed with him so she probably told this date how badly her ex treated her etc and the poor bloke was bored rigid and didn't want to see her again but of course she couldn't admit that to everyone because Jo never takes responsibility for anything, it's always everyone else to blame

• Haha
And on the live this weekend she said that there were only seven people on Tattle who were clearly the ones from the hate group, well I've had a rough count and there's about 17 different people commenting on the thread plus several others who haven't commented but have reacted so quite a few more than seven, as for a hate group, no idea how she's come to that conclusion as Jo can't possibly know who everyone is as profiles are private, maybe it makes her feel better to think she knows who they are rather than the reality that she hasn't got a clue and has absolutely no control over what they say. I have no idea who everyone else is on here but I'm loving the fact that we are all like minded people who can see through Jo and her nasty ways
There’s a hate group? I also have no idea who everyone is nor do I really care tbh as it’s non of my business. I just happen to think Jo is the sort to see people are willing to give stuff for free and will stop at nothing to convince people to do so. I really think she needs to ask for stuff to make the fencing safer if she is hell bent on making others pay for her lifestyle. And maybe pay for someone to do a better job of watching the kid. I don’t see anything wrong with him running riot but he needs supervision and to be in a safe place not in the horses field.

Reactions: 7
There’s a hate group? I also have no idea who everyone is nor do I really care tbh as it’s non of my business. I just happen to think Jo is the sort to see people are willing to give stuff for free and will stop at nothing to convince people to do so. I really think she needs to ask for stuff to make the fencing safer if she is hell bent on making others pay for her lifestyle. And maybe pay for someone to do a better job of watching the kid. I don’t see anything wrong with him running riot but he needs supervision and to be in a safe place not in the horses field.
Jo called it a hate group but I think it was literally just a group of people who wanted somewhere where they could vent their frustrations at Jo without being blocked, a bit like this platform.
It was a private group but the former friend knew of it as she had been a member previously hence why she was able to get back on it when threatened by Jo and give her the information she asked for.
Jo will never let anyone look after lowen apart from immediate family, she insists no one will do it as good as her and she doesn't want others trying to tell her how to bring up her child hence why she wants to use a sperm donor next time so no man can try and tell her what to do.
She was supposed to be having proper fencing done in the summer but clearly she's changed her mind now and is just going to do the normal bodge job

• Haha
  • Sad
It genuinely terrifies me when I see Lowen running around around/near the horses especially in the field shelter but I'm a born worrier.

It genuinely terrifies me when I see Lowen running around around/near the horses especially in the field shelter but I'm a born worrier.
I agree and whilst I'm not a pansy , horses are unpredictable aren't they however chilled they usually are. Only takes one to spook over something and the rest will copy..
He always looks freezing cold too !

Her loyal wonderful horses who even she's worried to ride sometimes, but fine around a toddler. No way!! And let's remember indie is duck off indie for swinging on horses tails barking at and running round then. Can't see an animal lover would tell everyone her dog swings on their tails, yeah real nice!
The other day on a live lowen and the dogs were running all over down the lane and she had to repeatedly tell lowen, and then grabbed him and he fell in the 1st puddle, but apparently that was his choice. Private lane or not, dogs or kids shouldn't be left running about all over the place.

• Heart
There will end up being an accident with lowen and the horses. She got lucky the time she left the gate open and lowen ran into the field to the horses while she was putting the puppies back, very lucky ginny didnt actually kick him. A woman i know used to have her kids round the horses and one time one of the horses double barrelled her 4 year old straight in the chest she was so god damn lucky he was wearing a padded coat as it was winter. He suffered a broken leg but thankfully nothing worse. Horses and kids need constant supervision no matter how chilled a horse usually is, unfortunately jo would rather talk into her phone to record a video than actually pay full attention to where her kid is and what hes doing the herras fencing nearly fell on him in one video so bleeping lacksy daisy!

It’s not a private lane, she’s lying, honestly, she’s so crooked she couldn’t lay straight in bed, and dogs get killed doing what I die does, glad I’m not her neighbours, like living next door to the clampits

There will end up being an accident with lowen and the horses. She got lucky the time she left the gate open and lowen ran into the field to the horses while she was putting the puppies back, very lucky ginny didnt actually kick him. A woman i know used to have her kids round the horses and one time one of the horses double barrelled her 4 year old straight in the chest she was so god damn lucky he was wearing a padded coat as it was winter. He suffered a broken leg but thankfully nothing worse. Horses and kids need constant supervision no matter how chilled a horse usually is, unfortunately jo would rather talk into her phone to record a video than actually pay full attention to where her kid is and what hes doing the herras fencing nearly fell on him in one video so bleeping lacksy daisy!
If it's not the horses it will be water, he's so obsessed and now he can open the door in the caravan it would only take a few moments of her not watching him and it could be a disaster, she often let's him go off and do his own thing while she records but she then has to go searching for him, it would take seconds for him to fall head first in one of the water buckets.

• Heart
If it's not the horses it will be water, he's so obsessed and now he can open the door in the caravan it would only take a few moments of her not watching him and it could be a disaster, she often let's him go off and do his own thing while she records but she then has to go searching for him, it would take seconds for him to fall head first in one of the water buckets.
OMG that's my thoughts too, either water buckets or goose pond.

I'm dreading that live when we are all watching it happen live, Lowen disappears doing his own thing, She goes finds him then the panic sets in as she finds him in a not so good situation, and it's all happening there infront of everybody.. omg i hope it never happens, but you know when you get that feeling !!! like last video or one before when he was stood in his high chair, only takes a second for that to be tipping up and he smacks his face on some other piece of furniture. I watch the videos not to watch Jo but to watch Lowen to see what he's doing.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.