No Verbal Filter (NVF)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you a date for about that time, I had friends killed after being left in the road for dead, I was told apparently jo was hiding the lad who did it, be interesting to know the date and year it happened…. Hmmm could be when the police were looking for him, 😤
Apparently lowen was only about three weeks old and he's just over two now

How different is she on this video. Not cocky or smug or know it all jo its like watching a totally different person, however supporters got you far more than a bale of hay for the horses each month didnt it as well as the wishlist and horse sponsorship etc
She’s completely different on main page too, not cocky or smug. Supporters see a whole different side to her. When she first started out she did seem a genuine person who literally made the best of what she had, she appeared to be very humble and just a normal person. Then the “Facebook fame” went to her head and she turned. No one locally has ever really liked her because how she is now is how she’s always been but she wasnt as bad she is nowadays. Her true colours have truly shown bright since her “Facebook fame”. I truly hand on heart believe in the next two years nvf will be gone…

She must be shitting a brick with whats being said in here tonight
Someone mentioned on here earlier that she’s been deleting old videos today apparently

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s completely different on main page too, not cocky or smug. Supporters see a whole different side to her. When she first started out she did seem a genuine person who literally made the best of what she had, she appeared to be very humble and just a normal person. Then the “Facebook fame” went to her head and she turned. No one locally has ever really liked her because how she is now is how she’s always been but she wasnt as bad she is nowadays. Her true colours have truly shown bright since her “Facebook fame”. I truly hand on heart believe in the next two years nvf will be gone…

Someone mentioned on here earlier that she’s been deleting old videos today apparently
Too late if she is, all the important ones have been screen recorded and saved! 😂

• Haha
Good morning this is my first post, I have been watching nvf posts for a while now, but since she breed nera I realized it's all about the dollar!! I liked her in the beginning, was never a supporter, but enjoyed her videos, since reading this thread, I'm absolutely shocked, I am shocked about the goose especially, in fact I felt sick reading this, I often wondered what she done with all the gifts she was sent, she could not have possibly kept it all? Sadly she has just got greedy now with ko-fi, I have seen her in a different light now after reading this thread, greed is not a good look:unsure:
Welcome to the truth, not jos truth in fantasy world

Reactions: 2
She is going all out to entice people to join Ko-fi, videos on there "Bella and Lowen" "A morning with NVF" "our 5.45am start" "A day in the life of NVF"
Nothing for the main page yesterday and just a very short video of them blackberry picking for the fb supporters.
Anyone would think she was reading the comments on here about how she does very little extra on Ko-fi, but of course she isn't remotely bothered about what we say!
Bet she’s knackered up that early, not long ago she was feeding her horses because she’d forgotten them at that time lol, hope she’s more responsible when the foal is due

You serious? Jo was hiding a odd who left people for dead?!?? Not much shocks me atall, especially not with jo but what the duck!! 🤬🤬🤬
It’s been mentioned to me he was hiding at hers, I don’t know for certain, truly I don’t, he did try to frame his mate tho, I think he was over the limit on drink and drugs, it would fit wouldn’t it, her ex on them too, or maybe she drove her ex to drugs

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The lowen and ginny story. Sorry about the quality u have to compress it right down to get the file size small enough to upload on here but you can hear it and see what shes taking about. There are tit loads of videos where she drops herself in it

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
This was jos post to supporters after the vet contacted her after seeing the live where she said they are taking advantage of her etc. Clearly she thought she'd done nothing wrong and gave it the old 'i have no filter' bullshit. She knew she'd fucked up but once again tried turning her own actions on the 'troll' who'd contacted the vet. As you can imagine hundreds of comments followed telling her she'd said nothing wrong (the video is there to judge yourselves) if someone who was supposedly 'a friend' said stuff like that about me id be fuming and cut all ties too but once again jo came up smelling of roses to her barmy army who fell over themselves to tell her how amazing she is 🤮

Attachments

• Wow
Talking about the vet.. that backfired didnt it she was so sure the vet would buy hugo. She actually said to the person that sent her the videos that she'd never buy hugo because she doesnt want any ties to jo because shes 'toxic'
Imo this vet has tired to Jo by having her horse. I can't believe Jo would so blatantly say things like that in live to hundreds of random people. She lacks so much tact it's unreal

Reactions: 1
So Hugo lost a great home where he was loved, ridden often and was a long term loan, because of a supporter....... nothing to do with what Jo said 🙄🤔
She can't comprehend how it's get fault can she. It's never her fault. Even tho she says I say things because I have no filter, it's not a get out of jail free card saying that.
We all can say what we want without thinking but when it has consequences we have to admit fault and say sorry.

What if the vet saw it for themselves, who would u blame then? Maybe she did and Jo has just blames a supporter to save face.

Also, If she doesn't like warmblood horses why did she breed Hugo? Surely you need a warmblood horse to breed one?
They don't just randomly occur in non warmblood breeds do they?? Or was it a surprise when he was a WB?
So did mum or dad had to have been a WB to begin with?? I've not the foggiest idea when it comes to horses in general but even less so when it comes to breeding and genetics.

For Bella's sake I truly hope her pregnancy is smooth and easy, I hope her foal is healthy and arrives with no drama (??!!) And both Bella and foal are safe and well after the birth. I'm still shocked she said she would never breed her yet she changed her mind.

Those videos talking about Hugo and JB on loans she says money and amounts of money multiple times. Shows it's all she thinks about when talking about them. Often when ppl state repatedly it's not about the money it's because it very much is about it. Protest too much 😉 I think subconsciously they can't help it.

L had a lucky, VERY lucky escape with the Ginny incident. If Ginny hates Indy snapping at her tail then stop Indy from doing it?! If it has made her anxious and cross you can't blame Ginny.
I'm glad L wasn't hurt but shows just how quickly it can happen.
The fence falling down too, Jesus. 😱 I get so anxious looking at the dangers.

Reactions: 8
Haven't seen a lot of this before but shocking about the pony as I think most horses/ponies could potentially do that if a toddler was left to run up to them in the feild.

It is funny as for anyone has an ounce of horsemanship in them knows horses are mostly not to blame for their actions - they're animals. Jo on the other hand (who is never wrong) immediately doesn't think "I shouldn't have let lowen run off in a feild full of horses" but very much blames the pony for her own failings to keep Lowen safe.

Reactions: 7
Thank you for sharing the video clips I’m sure we are having much for fun on here then Ko-fi 🤣🤣 and it’s free.

but I’d be fuming if my finances were mentioned disgusting, and opening telling people there taking the piss no there paying all the costs for your horse and actually looking after him which more then she does with her others, I have a boy on loan and yes he would be worth a fair £ but his forever home is here if he needs it and I’ll always be internally grateful to the person that is taking great care of him and paying all his costs, so I can concentrate on my others, anyone who had Hugo a d heard that would have given him straight back after that and then for her to opening slag off the vet when he returned well she did nothing with him and just hacked and I want more for him. also love the clip about her offering JB to Nathan and talking prices, but then slammed everyone on the main page when they mentioned it because there’s no way she would ever sell JB his coming back next year his hers 🧐🧐 bleeping two faced lier if the price was right she wouldn’t think twice let’s be honest and she says it in her own words really, but then blasts anyone else that suggests her selling him, and if I hear her beg for a house deposit once more 😡 for her to actually even make it worth it she needs to also be able to get a mortgage which she doesn’t have a chance off with no actual income recorded with the taxman.

Have to say the original vid of her announcing her supporters page what a difference before her ego and cash cow were more important but I did piss myself when she was going to do videos of her teaching and going to shows us bloody laughable, who would want a lesson off someone that is so useless and can barely ride Jack and oh the she will show us how to load difficult horses now that was funny thinking back to the her disgraceful embarrassing attempts of trying to load her own 🤣🤣🤣 showing us how to pull a mane was a hoot duck me I wouldn’t let her near mine with a brush let a lone a pair or scissors 😲 and who rings the previous owner of a horse/pony you have owned for that long and suddenly tell them there dangerous and you need to find them a new one , she’s her bleeping pony and responsibility as is her child. I would have told her to F right off.what world does she live in!! If she perhaps spent some time handling then properly and not just hearding them everywhere, or even better watch your child around all your horses of course a horse will react if something comes from behind in the corner of there eye, and to be honest poor Ginny probably thought she didn’t want him grabbing her or hanging off her arse like she lets the dogs. I bet if Ginny could understand you wanted to get rid of her for that she would have clapped her hooves stood by the horse box and said when we going! To go somewhere where she would get looked after, groomed and taken proper care off.

Oh and forgot the Bella video is a classic the vet said don’t bred from crap so Jo you are admitting you have bred from crap. Disgusting and it’s people like you that breed a foal that should be banned for life

whilst poor Bella isn’t crap bless her she sadly just has poor constructed set of legs.No one with an ounce of horse knowledge or care about horses would ever have put her in foal for the foals sake ( I genuinely hope the foal is born well) but for poor Bella having to carry that extra weight on her poor legs what genuine horse owner or lover would do it,

Disgusting and then the slating people got that dared to post comment and every single one of there comments was spot on. I know that lost her a huge amount of followers, but again the cult that think everything she does is amazing dont even see how wrong this was on so many levels. Again ££££££ just like the puppies that foal will be sold it’s money towards her house deposit 💵

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Has she had more botox done again?
Possibly, she did mention it a while ago, keeps saying about her frown lines and crows feet, I'm sure she only does it so that everyone starts telling her that she is beautiful etc, she's so needy and desperate for attention all the time

Possibly, I know a friend did it for her before she did mention it again a while ago, keeps saying about her frown lines and crows feet, I'm sure she only does it so that everyone starts telling her that she is beautiful etc, she's so needy and desperate for attention all the time

So Hugo lost a great home where he was loved, ridden often and was a long term loan, because of a supporter....... nothing to do with what Jo said 🙄🤔
She can't comprehend how it's get fault can she. It's never her fault. Even tho she says I say things because I have no filter, it's not a get out of jail free card saying that.
We all can say what we want without thinking but when it has consequences we have to admit fault and say sorry.

What if the vet saw it for themselves, who would u blame then? Maybe she did and Jo has just blames a supporter to save face.

Also, If she doesn't like warmblood horses why did she breed Hugo? Surely you need a warmblood horse to breed one?
They don't just randomly occur in non warmblood breeds do they?? Or was it a surprise when he was a WB?
So did mum or dad had to have been a WB to begin with?? I've not the foggiest idea when it comes to horses in general but even less so when it comes to breeding and genetics.

For Bella's sake I truly hope her pregnancy is smooth and easy, I hope her foal is healthy and arrives with no drama (??!!) And both Bella and foal are safe and well after the birth. I'm still shocked she said she would never breed her yet she changed her mind.

Those videos talking about Hugo and JB on loans she says money and amounts of money multiple times. Shows it's all she thinks about when talking about them. Often when ppl state repatedly it's not about the money it's because it very much is about it. Protest too much 😉 I think subconsciously they can't help it.

L had a lucky, VERY lucky escape with the Ginny incident. If Ginny hates Indy snapping at her tail then stop Indy from doing it?! If it has made her anxious and cross you can't blame Ginny.
I'm glad L wasn't hurt but shows just how quickly it can happen.
The fence falling down too, Jesus. 😱 I get so anxious looking at the dangers.
Hugo - jo borrowed someone’s mate and apparently used one of the Whittaker’s horse as a stud. So she knew what she was getting. Hugo used to rear on her and she lost her confidence so hugo went on loan, then came back and then went on loan to Julie

Jo used to constantly sing julies praises when it came to hugo but when Julie returned hugo after what was said on live about her, jo then slagged her into her ground too.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
This was jos post to supporters after the vet contacted her after seeing the live where she said they are taking advantage of her etc. Clearly she thought she'd done nothing wrong and gave it the old 'i have no filter' bullshit. She knew she'd fucked up but once again tried turning her own actions on the 'troll' who'd contacted the vet. As you can imagine hundreds of comments followed telling her she'd said nothing wrong (the video is there to judge yourselves) if someone who was supposedly 'a friend' said stuff like that about me id be fuming and cut all ties too but once again jo came up smelling of roses to her barmy army who fell over themselves to tell her how amazing she is 🤮
She is the one upsetting the apple cart not the people replaying the message. Don’t shoot the messenger and all that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.