No Verbal Filter (NVF)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well boo bleeping hoo Jo, what a pathetic whoa is me post (again) your lies and tit don't wash with me nor with quite a few others as you are starting to realise.
Your workload has not doubledšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ you still do duck all, you just charge more! You totally set up ko-fi to earn more money, fb restricted your page because of nasty messages that you sent people, again so stop making out it's not your fault.
You have got too greedy Jo and now people are calling you out for it, you deserve every crappy negative comment you get and a whole lot more.
You are a nasty vindictive lying manipulative money obsessed vile piece of tit and very bleeping soon you are going to end up with absolutely nothing left and the only person to blame will be yourself.
And boy am I gonna laugh! šŸ˜‚
Oh and duck off with your Be Kind mantra, you are the nastiest witch on social media

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So you have to agree with everything she says and does otherwise she will block you regardless of whether youā€™re currently a paying supporter or not. Thatā€™s a really crappy way to treat the people who support and enable her lifestyle. Not exactly ā€˜being kindā€™ herself there is she? Her attitude absolutely stinks. No one was nasty to her, merely pointing out some facts and sharing their opinion. As paying customers, sorry I mean ā€˜fansā€™šŸ¤¢ they are more than entitled to an opinion. It isnā€™t a cult, they donā€™t always have to agree with you Jo.

Shooting herself in the foot here, surely this will only cause more people to turn on her. Youā€™d have to be really thick to not see through her crap by now. All that bollocks about her work load doubling, is she serious? Even if that were true, you did it to yourself hunšŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
So basically you have to agree with everything she says and does otherwise she will block you regardless of whether youā€™re currently a paying supporter or not? Thatā€™s a really crappy way to treat the people who support and enable her lifestyle. Her attitude stinks. No one was ā€˜unkindā€™ to her, merely pointing out some facts and sharing their opinion. As paying customers they are more than entitled to an opinion.

Shooting herself in the foot here, surely this will only cause more people to turn on her. Youā€™d have to be really thick to not see through her crap by now.
Yup no one is allowed to have a different opinion to her, she can't take criticism at all but even when people are polite with their comments she deletes as she can't stand the fact that some people don't think the sun shines out her arse. Now she has ko-fi she is probably less bothered about blocking supporters where as before she would be reluctant to lose her 99p, the problem is that a lot of people who have been blocked don't realise that they are still paying and don't notice because its a small amount, there are probably quite a few who are still paying her despite being blocked

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She's not exactly gaining any followers so she's really cutting her nose to spite her face by blocking one's she already had

Reactions: 4
I saw that post. Her work load hasnt doubled at all she does one video and splits it into three versions. I notice she didnt dare post that to the main page cos she knows they'd rip her a new hole! What a narcissistic witch talking to people like that they only voiced their thoughts and opinions they werent even nasty comments. Oh dear jo u cant handle the criticism can you darling. I hope u bleeping lose the lot of them it would serve u right. And no you arent busy caring for ur animals and baby cos ur lazy ass forgot about the horses the other night until 11pm and lowen just runs round doing what the duck he wants. Dont pretend you are the busiest woman on the planet cos we all know thats a big steaming pile of bullshit! I dont know how she can talk to people who fund her lifestyle like that, horrible bleep i hope ur reading this!

• Heart
Someone's not happy šŸ™„
Sheā€™s all heart, working hard for her fiver eh, duck me youā€™d think it was brain surgery lol, Iā€™ve plenty of vids on my phone, Iā€™m always posting themā€¦ for free lol

Well boo bleeping hoo Jo, what a pathetic whoa is me post (again) your lies and tit don't wash with me nor with quite a few others as you are starting to realise.
Your workload has not doubledšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ you still do duck all, you just charge more! You totally set up ko-fi to earn more money, fb restricted your page because of nasty messages that you sent people, again so stop making out it's not your fault.
You have got too greedy Jo and now people are calling you out for it, you deserve every crappy negative comment you get and a whole lot more.
You are a nasty vindictive lying manipulative money obsessed vile piece of tit and very bleeping soon you are going to end up with absolutely nothing left and the only person to blame will be yourself.
And boy am I gonna laugh! šŸ˜‚
Oh and duck off with your Be Kind mantra, you are the nastiest witch on social media
Think you hit the nail on the head lol

Reactions: 4
As far as I'm aware you have to declare gifts and any income even if it's one off
No you do not have to declare gifts of any money gifted, she doesnā€™t have to declare the go fund me. The sponsorship registered charities have a way of doing it so they donā€™t get taxed for sponsorship money. Sheā€™s not a registered charity so she has to declare sponsorship money and will be taxed on it

Reactions: 5
I've been a member of this forum for several years (easy to check via my profile info) so I'm not a troll account and I don't have a 2nd/3rd or 4th member account just to create extra likes on this thread as Jo claims we all are. Just the 7 of us huh!

Like most people I found NVF when Jo posted the jonboy in the feed storage video, I liked her sense of humour over it all and it was fun to watch those early videos.

Remember when she had just her phone to film on, she didn't know how to edit videos so they were v long and included phone falling over etc, it was fun to watch.
When jonboy needed his foot soaking, it was interesting to watch and learn.
Sometimes I was shocked at how jonboy never broke a leg thru the gates she used as barriers!

People then began offering to buy things and at first she was reluctant, they suggested the Amazon wish list and initially it contained things for the horses and ponies. Wow has that changed!

I noticed a couple of years back if anyone, including myself, queried anything and I mean anything small, her supporters jumped on them and were savage. Jo never stopped it. She just left them to it.
They soon were saying anyone who disagrees was a troll or jealous. I gave up posting on her posts as it was just pointless. I got tit for saying the pc world video was awful.
Jo changed and why supporters took so long to see it I'll never know.

For me when L began wandering about I began to feel uneasy watching, the video she made of showing how to pull (?) Jack's mane L was wandering about and sat down right in the way of jack. She was too busy looking at the camera and my heart was pounding! Jack was moving as she was messing with his mane and L was so lucky to not be hurt.
Then the playing in water full of duck tit šŸ¤® he ran off once and got in it whilst she was busy looking at the camera.
When she kept Dyson for L I really went off her, those dogs are kept in a tiny section and often tit everywhere as Jo said many times.
WHen the girl cat videos began that confirmed my suspicions.
Breeding Nera again šŸ‘ŽšŸ»šŸ‘ŽšŸ»

I've not been a supporter so I've only seen videos on her main page,
This new website will be her downfall. She got too greedy and then nasty resulting in FB restricting her, therefore needing Kofi thingy.
If that was me I'd say yes I fucked up setting it up, delete it, create again and set the cost at 99p so it's fair across the board. She wouldn't need to make extra (hahahaha yeah right) content to justify Ā£5

As for blocking supporters now wowsers. She has really fucked up šŸ¤£
I hope they don't still get billed for her content they can't see!

It's *very* obvious she reads here and then does on FB pretending to be her own ideas.....

I must add I really laughed when she said about missing mucking out. She never did it and let her animals stood in tit for weeks at a time. Her field is full of it RN. My friends with horses pick up daily in the fields. If she did that daily it would be easy to maintain and not end up needing a tractor scrapping it FFS.
Oh, the hints about needing hard standing obvs never paid off early this year, unless it's been done???

So she's plugging the Kofi website and supporters are saying they want to delete their subscriptions. Wonder how many comments will be deleted quickly.....

Last edited:
  • Heart
I've been a member of this forum for several years (easy to check via my profile info) so I'm not a troll account and I don't have a 2nd/3rd or 4th member account just to create extra likes on this thread as Jo claims we all are. Just the 7 of us huh!

Like most people I found NVF when Jo posted the jonboy in the feed storage video, I liked her sense of humour over it all and it was fun to watch those early videos.

Remember when she had just her phone to film on, she didn't know how to edit videos so they were v long and included phone falling over etc, it was fun to watch.
When jonboy needed his foot soaking, it was interesting to watch and learn.
Sometimes I was shocked at how jonboy never broke a leg thru the gates she used as barriers!

People then began offering to buy things and at first she was reluctant, they suggested the Amazon wish list and initially it contained things for the horses and ponies. Wow has that changed!

I noticed a couple of years back if anyone, including myself, queried anything and I mean anything small, her supporters jumped on them and were savage. Jo never stopped it. She just left them to it.
They soon were saying anyone who disagrees was a troll or jealous. I gave up posting on her posts as it was just pointless. I got tit for saying the pc world video was awful.
Jo changed and why supporters took so long to see it I'll never know.

For me when L began wandering about I began to feel uneasy watching, the video she made of showing how to pull (?) Jack's mane L was wandering about and sat down right in the way of jack. She was too busy looking at the camera and my heart was pounding! Jack was moving as she was messing with his mane and L was so lucky to not be hurt.
Then the playing in water full of duck tit šŸ¤® he ran off once and got in it whilst she was busy looking at the camera.
When she kept Dyson for L I really went off her, those dogs are kept in a tiny section and often tit everywhere as Jo said many times.
WHen the girl cat videos began that confirmed my suspicions.
Breeding Nera again šŸ‘ŽšŸ»šŸ‘ŽšŸ»

I've not been a supporter so I've only seen videos on her main page,
This new website will be her downfall. She got too greedy and then nasty resulting in FB restricting her, therefore needing Kofi thingy.
If that was me I'd say yes I fucked up setting it up, delete it, create again and set the cost at 99p so it's fair across the board. She wouldn't need to make extra (hahahaha yeah right) content to justify Ā£5

As for blocking supporters now wowsers. She has really fucked up šŸ¤£
I hope they don't still get billed for her content they can't see!

It's *very* obvious she reads here and then does on FB pretending to be her own ideas.....

I must add I really laughed when she said about missing mucking out. She never did it and let her animals stood in tit for weeks at a time. Her field is full of it RN. My friends with horses pick up daily in the fields. If she did that daily it would be easy to maintain and not end up needing a tractor scrapping it FFS.
Oh, the hints about needing hard standing obvs never paid off early this year, unless it's been done???

So she's plugging the Kofi website and supporters are saying they want to delete their subscriptions. Wonder how many comments will be deleted quickly.....

Iā€™m

exactly the same for all those reasons I think for me my tilting point was before the girl cat but that absolutely nailed it for me, and Iā€™ve said before it is lovely for people to want to buy her items there money no problem with that itā€™s when she obviously saw the cash cow and then started begging for things so obviously in her videos she was hinting for stuff, and also letting her fans (trolls) abuse everyone that said anything that wasnā€™t in her favour not even nasty comments just disagreed, she happily sits back and lets them be nasty to people and they are down right nasty and they donā€™t get deleted sorry #bekind šŸ§šŸ§šŸ§ those fans(trolls) donā€™t need to follow that !!!! The Girl cat thing was the biggest lie I have ever watch unfold utter bollocks. Even took her days to take down the fund me page even after she didnā€™t need it oh because it wouldnā€™t let her šŸ™„ NO because people were still donating. oh but if you want it back I will send it back NO you should have just paid it all back. You scammed everyone She is a scrounging money grabbing lier. Taking money from people that are struggling themselves. Disgrace to society and I wonā€™t go into how she doesnā€™t even look after her animals which makes me sick šŸ˜·

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Someone's being v quick removing all comments on the Kofi post!!! My reply had 10 comments and now all gone!
She's ammended her post to look like she has made it clear but her original post was just " look come see what you're missing over here" šŸ¤”šŸ™„

• Sad
Reactions: 2
What did it for me was a post on the supporters group, someone messaged her and asked for proof of vet visit etc for girl cat, jo then made a post about this person, posted the private messages between them and then handed this person to her supporters to he slaughtered. There was only around 2-3 people including myself who said how wrong this post was and how horrible the supporters were being. People in that group were actually trying to find this person to message them a ton of abuse. Jo stood back and said NOTHING to her supporters about being kind or to stop the nasty comments. Jo started that witch hunt despite her constantly preaching be kind and claiming to be a sufferer of mental health. She even had the cheek to post about Caroline flack despite that witch hunt she started. What also done if for ne is the whole single mum, hard done by, Begging act and continuously slagging people off, her neglecting of her animals (how many chickens have been killed because she canā€™t be assed to provide with them the bare essential of a decent enclosure?). And then I started to see how beggy she was for things and most of all money! I was jumped on multiple times by her supporters, I was even accused of being the woman or friends of the woman whom asked jo for proof of girl cats vet visits etc, please bare in mind I didnā€™t know the person, I donā€™t give a toss where the money went as I personally did NOT donate, I just wonā€™t stand back and watch someone get slaughtered, I will always stand up for whatā€™s right and what I believe in even if I have to do it alone. The comments on that post could of led said person to commit suicide, thatā€™s how vile they were. Her supporters also massively ruined it for me, it claims to be a friendly support group when itā€™s anything but. Thereā€™s the odd nice person in the group donā€™t get me wrong but majority of them are disgusting! They are vile, the way they jump on people and soesk to people is dam right disgusting, all whilst preaching be kind, no bullying etc. Jo is the ring leader bully and her little ā€œfriendsā€ are all massive bullies too. Sheā€™s not as hard done by as she makes out, I truly do not believe she suffers with any mental health but narcissistic personality disorder. Trust me if she did suffer with mental health like she claims, sheā€™s practise what she dam well preaches ā€œbe kindā€. The post made to her supporters last night was so rude and disgusting, the temptation to post it on her kofi main page post so those who are considering supporting can see how she speaks to peopleā€¦ be kind only applies to jo, you must be kind to jo but jo can say and do whatever the duck she likes to everyone else. PRACTISE WHAT YOU PREACH GONZO AND BW KIND YOURSELF TO OTHER PEOPLE!! Treat and speak to people how you wish to be treated Pinocchio šŸ¤„šŸ¤„

Iā€™m

exactly the same for all those reasons I think for me my tilting point was before the girl cat but that absolutely nailed it for me, and Iā€™ve said before it is lovely for people to want to buy her items there money no problem with that itā€™s when she obviously saw the cash cow and then started begging for things so obviously in her videos she was hinting for stuff, and also letting her fans (trolls) abuse everyone that said anything that wasnā€™t in her favour not even nasty comments just disagreed, she happily sits back and lets them be nasty to people and they are down right nasty and they donā€™t get deleted sorry #bekind šŸ§šŸ§šŸ§ those fans(trolls) donā€™t need to follow that !!!! The Girl cat thing was the biggest lie I have ever watch unfold utter bollocks. Even took her days to take down the fund me page even after she didnā€™t need it oh because it wouldnā€™t let her šŸ™„ NO because people were still donating. oh but if you want it back I will send it back NO you should have just paid it all back. You scammed everyone She is a scrounging money grabbing lier. Taking money from people that are struggling themselves. Disgrace to society and I wonā€™t go into how she doesnā€™t even look after her animals which makes me sick šŸ˜·
I know a few people who actually asked for their donation back and she blocked them!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Iā€™m

I donā€™t care what her supporters think, they need to step back and smell the kofi ( sorry) šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚sheā€™s a vile, stinking terrible mother, and even worse pet owner, her horses arenā€™t cared for properly, she was going on about sycamore seeds on a live giving the wrong advice, itā€™s also about the temp at night that triggers the toxins ( bit of advice for you jo) her place is a tit hole her stables are disgusting her home is a tit pit and her fencing is borderline dangerous, and she wants a bring a foal up there,donā€™t start me off on her incompetence regarding her hens and locking them away at night and forgetting to feed her horses til 4 amā€¦ who bleeping forgetsā€¦ absolutely disgusting, Iā€™d not trust her with an empty bucket šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Someone's being v quick removing all comments on the Kofi post!!! My reply had 10 comments and now all gone!
She's ammended her post to look like she has made it clear but her original post was just " look come see what you're missing over here" šŸ¤”šŸ™„
What did you put? She's a bleeping nighmare for deleting stuff, all she wants is people telling her how amazing and deserving she is

Reactions: 1
I donā€™t care what her supporters think, they need to step back and smell the kofi ( sorry) šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚sheā€™s a vile, stinking terrible mother, and even worse pet owner, her horses arenā€™t cared for properly, she was going on about sycamore seeds on a live giving the wrong advice, itā€™s also about the temp at night that triggers the toxins ( bit of advice for you jo) her place is a tit hole her stables are disgusting her home is a tit pit and her fencing is borderline dangerous, and she wants a bring a foal up there,donā€™t start me off on her incompetence regarding her hens and locking them away at night and forgetting to feed her horses til 4 amā€¦ who bleeping forgetsā€¦ absolutely disgusting, Iā€™d not trust her with an empty bucket šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
Oh donā€™t, sheā€™ll be playing ā€œvetā€ jo when Bella goes into labour, no doubt sheā€™ll interfere even when not necessary. Iā€™ll be very surprised if that foal doesnā€™t end up seriously injured or dead in her, appalling care. Sheā€™ll probably pull the foal out of Bella anyway, even if Bella is more than capable of pushing it out, just like she did with nera. Letā€™s not forget she basically killed one of the pups from neras most recent litter as sheā€™s too incompetent to check inside pups mouths when born (which is a very standard and basic thing to do may I add!), she aspirated him by feeding him on nera and the bottle by his cleft pallet and no doubt put the feeding tube in the wrong place and aspirated him that way too. You do NOT tube feed any animal without being shown how to do so by a trained vet which she wouldnā€™t of been. Itā€™s standard basic practise to check all newborn animals for any deformities etc especially animals like cats and dogs for cleft pallet. She legit has no clue what sheā€™s doing with any animal, she cant even provide basic standard care ffs. She cant even feed a horse in foal the proper supplements for Christ sake and people still believe her animal advice and ā€œknowledgeā€, she has no real knowledge of anything and half the advice and knowledge she shares is actually bull tit and dangerous. Claims to know what sheā€™s doing when itā€™s evidently clear she doesnā€™t. Iā€™d seriously consider surrendering all your animals to people who actually have the knowledge for them, who can bothered to provide the basic essentials and much more because clearly youā€™re too incapable gonzošŸ¤„ if you honestly had your animals best interests in your heart like you claim, they wouldnā€™t be in your care anymore. Just like lowen, you claim you have his best interests at heart but if that was true, youā€™d provide him with clean clothes, bibs, give him proper nutrition and food instead of crap like McDonalds and chocolate all the time, you wouldnā€™t let him run riot on a farm with animals and around, you wouldnā€™t let run down a road, you wouldnā€™t let him play in puddles and buckets of water in temperatures like this. If this is honestly the best mum you can be jo, then tit Iā€™d hate to see you as the worst mum you can be. Animals are a better parent then youā€™ll ever be! Actually Iā€™ve seen drug addicts be a better parent than you are!

• Heart
What did it for me was a post on the supporters group, someone messaged her and asked for proof of vet visit etc for girl cat, jo then made a post about this person, posted the private messages between them and then handed this person to her supporters to he slaughtered. There was only around 2-3 people including myself who said how wrong this post was and how horrible the supporters were being. People in that group were actually trying to find this person to message them a ton of abuse. Jo stood back and said NOTHING to her supporters about being kind or to stop the nasty comments. Jo started that witch hunt despite her constantly preaching be kind and claiming to be a sufferer of mental health. She even had the cheek to post about Caroline flack despite that witch hunt she started. What also done if for ne is the whole single mum, hard done by, Begging act and continuously slagging people off, her neglecting of her animals (how many chickens have been killed because she canā€™t be assed to provide with them the bare essential of a decent enclosure?). And then I started to see how beggy she was for things and most of all money! I was jumped on multiple times by her supporters, I was even accused of being the woman or friends of the woman whom asked jo for proof of girl cats vet visits etc, please bare in mind I didnā€™t know the person, I donā€™t give a toss where the money went as I personally did NOT donate, I just wonā€™t stand back and watch someone get slaughtered, I will always stand up for whatā€™s right and what I believe in even if I have to do it alone. The comments on that post could of led said person to commit suicide, thatā€™s how vile they were. Her supporters also massively ruined it for me, it claims to be a friendly support group when itā€™s anything but. Thereā€™s the odd nice person in the group donā€™t get me wrong but majority of them are disgusting! They are vile, the way they jump on people and soesk to people is dam right disgusting, all whilst preaching be kind, no bullying etc. Jo is the ring leader bully and her little ā€œfriendsā€ are all massive bullies too. Sheā€™s not as hard done by as she makes out, I truly do not believe she suffers with any mental health but narcissistic personality disorder. Trust me if she did suffer with mental health like she claims, sheā€™s practise what she dam well preaches ā€œbe kindā€. The post made to her supporters last night was so rude and disgusting, the temptation to post it on her kofi main page post so those who are considering supporting can see how she speaks to peopleā€¦ be kind only applies to jo, you must be kind to jo but jo can say and do whatever the duck she likes to everyone else. PRACTISE WHAT YOU PREACH GONZO AND BW KIND YOURSELF TO OTHER PEOPLE!! Treat and speak to people how you wish to be treated Pinocchio šŸ¤„šŸ¤„

I know a few people who actually asked for their donation back and she blocked them!!
What really did it for me was her fat shaming, Iā€™m fat I rode, my boy is 17hh he carries me easily, even all day hunting, it donā€™t make it right that he can but it is what it is, one girl was so upset she stopped riding her horse because she felt too heavy, I went into battle on her page and was shot down because jo knows, sheā€™s an expert, I tell you what, win what Iā€™ve won showjumping then Iā€™ll listen to your shite jo, your wonderful friendly page is a bleeping witch fest, they are all as deluded as her, I can only think they have too much money to spare to donate to her either scamming the system or from crime lol ā€¦ jo is not only a lying manipulative witch sheā€™s deluded and a lazy scammer

Jenaā€™s comment šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ‘ŒšŸ»

What really did it for me was her fat shaming, Iā€™m fat I rode, my boy is 17hh he carries me easily, even all day hunting, it donā€™t make it right that he can but it is what it is, one girl was so upset she stopped riding her horse because she felt too heavy, I went into battle on her page and was shot down because jo knows, sheā€™s an expert, I tell you what, win what Iā€™ve won showjumping then Iā€™ll listen to your shite jo, your wonderful friendly page is a bleeping witch fest, they are all as deluded as her, I can only think they have too much money to spare to donate to her either scamming the system or from crime lol ā€¦ jo is not only a lying manipulative witch sheā€™s deluded and a lazy scammer
Letā€™s not forget expert jo seems to think that have show jumping blood lines automatically makes your horse this amazing show jumper which the best in the world technique šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ clearly Iā€™m wrong thinking blood lines help but that donā€™t mean that much and that the work the rider puts into that horse training it and the riders capabilities as a rider is what makes a horse a good jumper. Or Atleast thatā€™s how it was when I had horses šŸ˜‚

Attachments

Am I being dim? Her current reasoning for the Ko-fi price increase is because she set it at the wrong price due to conversion mistake ....

So I've just made myself a page, at the support section and I can amend the price easy. Literally type in a new number and it's saved at that.
I'm sure I'm not mixing up the supporters bit and the membership bit. But can you look at see if I have?
It just seems so bizarre that you can't amend things as important as how much it will cost your supporters šŸ˜±šŸ¤Æ

I read more of the FAQ page and she could upgrade everyone from supporter to a membership tier, with set prices, so say she has done and its cost Ā£5.
Just make a new tier ..... At 99p so everyone gets identical content for identical price.
Like I said earlier id hold my hands up and say I messed up, start again.

Ultimately none of this would be happening had she not fucked up often on FB. As I say in not in the support group so I see limited videos.
But reading on here I'm gob-smacked she's not had trouble a lot sooner. She's incredibly flippant about safety and as for hounding a person who spoke out. That's bleeping wicked. Who does that! ESP someone who cries MH and BeKind on a weekly basis.

She strikes me as someone who gets bored v easily so buys themselves new and exciting things, only in her case they are animals. ā˜¹ The novelty wears off quickly and then she's on to the next thing.

Dyson was for L, then the foals were, now Bella's foal is for L. How does she think she's going to break in 3 ponies, what if something goes wrong with Bella, she has said time and again she doesn't believe in pet insurance. Will she beg for Ā£Ā£Ā£ when it happens.

I enjoyed when she did things with him as a baby, the hand printing ppl sent her to do, pretty basic things to do with him. She comes across as not overly maternal, not everyone is.
Maybe she shows more on the supporters group, things like sitting with him and colouring, teaching him words, counting, painting, messy play and such like.
Yes he gets fresh air and the freedom to run about, but that's about it, from what I see.

I was a single mum, after a v nasty abusive relationship. No idea why she bangs on about it so much. Many parents are doing it alone with no support. It's not a competition.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Sorry what? She has all those expensive animals and doesnā€™t believe in pet insurance?? That is unbelievably stupid.

The whole thing about not being able to change the price of ko-fi is such a blatant lie. She knows her supporters will fall for it though and now sheā€™s making a cool Ā£800+ a month off the back of it. Why would she want to lower the price when gullible people are obviously willing to pay it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.