No Verbal Filter (NVF)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is she doing, rearly what is she doing! she doesn't deserve those horses. How the duck can you forget to do them, how can you not do them till 4am, how can she not have a routine in place to have those horses feed and sorted when they should be,even with a child in tow as lets face it he does what he likes when he's out there with her. Instead of doing her printing at night she needs to do it when Lowen is napping, not that he rearly needs to nap as that way he would sleep at night now, and get the bloody animals done at a sensible time. I would be bleeping embarrassed to say i slept the day away and did my animals when i woke or remembered. And as for critising someone on drugs, wasn't Lowens dad on drugs, and probably Jo took them too now and then i bet

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What the duck is she doing, rearly what is she doing! she doesn't deserve those horses. How the duck can you forget to do them, how can you not do them till 4am, how can she not have a routine in place to have those horses feed and sorted when they should be,even with a child in tow as lets face it he does what he likes when he's out there with her. Instead of doing her printing at night she needs to do it when Lowen is napping, not that he rearly needs to nap as that way he would sleep at night now, and get the bloody animals done at a sensible time. I would be bleeping embarrassed to say i slept the day away and did my animals when i woke or remembered. And as for critising someone on drugs, wasn't Lowens dad on drugs, and probably Jo took them too now and then i bet
Absolutely agree disgusting how can you forget to feed your horses when they are outside your bloody window all day pure laziness, I have two kids 3 horses and I’d love my horses to be out side my window not half hour drive away but I manage to do them properly twice a day with young kids in tow, also work a proper job and also ride or exercise them on a rota so they all got worked each 3 times a week at least. Absolute laziness how people can compliment her on how she works so hard is a joke. She can’t even muck a bloody stable out she lets it build up with tit before she bothers then everyone thinks she’s super women, but just to forget to feed your horses is a bloody disgrace when you look at them 24/7

• Heart
Reactions: 5
When lowen was three weeks old the police went to her home because neighbours had complained about the number of people constantly coming and going at all times of the day and night and they thought it was something to do with drugs, I don't know what happened but she briefly mentioned it on a live apparently but blamed it on Adrian, said they were looking for him.
She is an absolute disgrace, doesn't deserve any animals at all nor a child for that matter, treats them all as money making machines.

Absolutely agree disgusting how can you forget to feed your horses when they are outside your bloody window all day pure laziness, I have two kids 3 horses and I’d love my horses to be out side my window not half hour drive away but I manage to do them properly twice a day with young kids in tow, also work a proper job and also ride or exercise them on a rota so they all got worked each 3 times a week at least. Absolute laziness how people can compliment her on how she works so hard is a joke. She can’t even muck a bloody stable out she lets it build up with tit before she bothers then everyone thinks she’s super women, but just to forget to feed your horses is a bloody disgrace when you look at them 24/7
But claims that she loves mucking out! 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
When lowen was three weeks old the police went to her home because neighbours had complained about the number of people constantly coming and going at all times of the day and night and they thought it was something to do with drugs, I don't know what happened but she briefly mentioned it on a live apparently but blamed it on Adrian, said they were looking for him.
She is an absolute disgrace, doesn't deserve any animals at all nor a child for that matter, treats them all as money making machines.

But claims that she loves mucking out! 😂
she can’t even muck her caravan out let a lone a stable until it’s tit high. I’d hate to think if she didn’t love mucking out 🤣🤣

• Haha
I saw this comment on a post recently, I think it applies perfectly to Jo!
"Somewhere there's a tree working tirelessly to provide oxygen to you. I think you owe it an apology."

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How do you forget them, mine are done twice a day minimum, she’s a bloody disgrace, you gotta be a twit admitting it haven’t you, I’ve said before I wouldn’t trust her with an empty pram, yet they all say she’s a professional lol, no she’s absolutely not, she’s a lazy sod, in our house we don’t eat unless the animals are sorted, no wonder her horses escape

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sam
How do you forget them, mine are done twice a day minimum, she’s a bloody disgrace, you gotta be a twit admitting it haven’t you, I’ve said before I wouldn’t trust her with an empty pram, yet they all say she’s a professional lol, no she’s absolutely not, she’s a lazy sod, in our house we don’t eat unless the animals are sorted, no wonder her horses escape
Same here my kids and horses are feed morning and night and done before I’d even grab a cup of tea and I wouldn’t even think about having dinner or going bed if they weren’t already done how can you just forget ffs When they are outside your bloody window pure couldn’t be ar***ed and laziness not forgetfulness and to admit you forget to feed them too, but come on she works so hard and does so much poor Jo 🙄 bet all her faithful obsessed minions have told her poor jo don’t worry you do so much bla bla bla 😶

• Heart
Let me tell you the height of laziness....
She buys a big sack of dog food, slices the top off and just let's them help themselves. That's how the dogs are fed. Not joking.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
She buys a big sack of dog food, slices the top off and just let's them help themselves. That's how the dogs are fed. Not joking.
That'll be why they are so over weight then!

Reactions: 1
I dont know how she can 'forget' to sort the horses out. She is very lucky to have her horses at home, most people dont have that luxury shes got absolutely no excuse for forgetting to sort them or for leaving it so late cos shes 'so busy or tired'. Ive got 3 kids, i work, run the house cook, clean do the shopping etc, but always make sure my horses are sorted out, same time each day, routine is key. How they can all sit back and say oh its fine jo, you are so tired and busy all the time its easily done when u are exhausted.. exhausted doing what exactly? She might do some printing in the early hours but thats her own stupid choice she could do it as a day job like most normal people would, put lowen in nursery and do it then or do it while he naps rather than getting into bed with him and sleeping the day away, its not like they are selling tit loads of products its a two bit business that constantly has to put special offers on each month to get sales in so shes not doing hundreds of orders.

That is just bleeping lazy

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I really hope some of Jo's supporters are reading these comments.
Can you not see that you are enabling this behaviour?
Constantly telling her what a wonderful amazing mum and animal owner she is instead of calling her out and making her see that what she is doing is wrong and her idea of care falls well below standard.
Sending her money and gifts, providing for her child and animals is making her lazy, disrespectful and reliant on others.
Telling her that she is an inspiration and that you think of her as a friend or family member is making her big-headed and arrogant.
Sticking up for her, being rude and aggressive to anyone who says anything even vaguely negative about her is making her think she is untouchable and accountable to no one.
Sending her money and gifts has made her greedy, obsessed with money and beggy.
Open your eyes. Read the comments on this thread, do you really want to support someone who bullies others, who can't be bothered to feed or clean out her animals properly, who is too lazy to provide a decent diet to her child, who's idea of shopping is simply to add what she wants to an amazon list and let someone else buy it for her.
There are so many more examples on this thread.
We aren't lying, why would we and there are too many people some of whom are local to Jo and know her well to all be wrong.
Jo's pathetic idea that there are only seven of us and we all have several profiles is a joke.
There are some amazing, lovely people on social media, who are honest, who give to and support others, who are real, who don't lie and manipulate others or put on a facade to cover up the real them.
Who give to charity, unlike Jo who said and I quote "Charity begins at home motherfuckers"
Says it all really.

Have you seen how this thread has had 17k views!! someones coming to read it!
Where does it say that?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Are you saying she’s not a great momma and an amazing professional horse owner …. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm sorry but, OK the sorry part was a lie, I'm not sorry. Using a pair of knickers as a bleeping bib is not OK, clean or not, NO WAY! He's 2,he doesn't need to wear a bib to climb all over the furniture watching TV. He needs to be told to stop climbing as that's not respecting his home and things. There's clearly no proper food in the house for her to have cocopops at 4am and drop them everywhere and then lowen tucking into the box, no bowl, no spoon just hands straight in and all over the floor again.

• Sad
  • Sick
I'm sorry but, OK the sorry part was a lie, I'm not sorry. Using a pair of knickers as a bleeping bib is not OK, clean or not, NO WAY! He's 2,he doesn't need to wear a bib to climb all over the furniture watching TV. He needs to be told to stop climbing as that's not respecting his home and things. There's clearly no proper food in the house for her to have cocopops at 4am and drop them everywhere and then lowen tucking into the box, no bowl, no spoon just hands straight in and all over the floor again.
And she says she was planning a lazy morning! 😂 Every morning is lazy for her.
No Jo do some bleeping washing so if you insist on your child wearing a bib 24/7 at least it is a bib not a pair of pants.
Unbelievable

Reactions: 2
Plus he probably wouldn't be snotty again if he wasn't allowed to go in the cold water all the time. The boy is going to end up rearly sick soon and it will be all her fault.

• Heart
House looks like a midden.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Genuinely makes me die how they’ll call her out for plugging kofi and practically abandon them on Facebook for kofi but won’t call her out on her crap parenting, neglecting her animals, her bully, her constantly slagging people off etc. Who the duck put knickers on their kid?! 🤢🤢 she admits herself she barely showers an all so she’s probably got disco Fanny! Poor kids gunna be knocked out 🤮🤢 grimey. Do some washing you lazy ass instead of putting your disco Fanny pants on your kid 🤢

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.