Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
For new readers : In a nutshell Jo Solomon (NVF) is a habitual liar, a narcissist, scammer, manipulative toxic and vile individual.
She fails to keep her animals (horses, dogs, cat, geese and other poultry) in safe clean environments, she refuses to pay out for vets bills unless absolutely necessary preferring to self diagnose and "treat" herself to the detriment of her animals health and welfare.
She bred her dogs several times and last year her mare despite being advised not too by a vet, all she cared about was content and money.
She has subscribers, ad revenue, a separate platform (ko-fi) and a wishlist but moans constantly that she has no money and puts really basic items such as washing powder and clothes for her child on the wishlist but thinks nothing of paying for botox and recently a non surgical eye lift for herself. She drops hints about things she wants knowing that someone will probably buy them for her.
She recently set up an Amazon Associate account which means she gets paid commission if people buy through her link.
She has a small army of minions who regularly send her money and gifts and she uses these vulnerable people to her advantage, pretending to care about them when all she's actually interested in is their money.
She has very few real friends because she is so toxic she ruins most of her relationships so her friends are mostly strangers off the Internet most of whom she's never met.
She bitches and slates people on her supporters lives yet claims to be a great friend, she's accused her ex (and kids father) of DV and regularly makes up stories and fakes tears to get attention and sympathy from the minions.
Her child is being dragged up, he is behind with his talking, social skills and potty training and still sleeps with her and uses a dummy despite being nearly four, she seems determined to keep him like a baby and has an unhealthy obsession with him. His diet mostly consists of chocolate, biscuits, crisps, cake, KFC and McDonald's.
She is extremely needy, constantly craves attention and to be told how amazing she is, she's a control freak and refuses to take advice from anyone because she believes she knows best.
She ignores laws and regulations, she thinks she's above them and as a result puts herself, her kid and others at risk.
She can't take any criticism no matter how well meaning it is, she deletes comments and blocks people or allows her minions to attack others on her pages on her behalf.
She has previously scammed money via a GoFundMe for her cat who was shot, (her second GoFundMe for her animals) Jo claimed she needed major surgery, several thousand pounds was raised and then she announced surgery wasn't needed, when some people asked for a refund she refused and blocked them, she also refused to donate the money to a cat or horse charity as some suggested. She regularly brings up the GoFundMe and laughs, saying she wouldn't have trolls and haters if it hadn't been for that, sadly she's deluded on that score as people dislike her for all the reasons further up this post!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Double double toil and trouble
Fire burn and couldron bubble
Play up to the stupid twats
Don a cloak and wear a hat

Get rid of the Tattle trolls
Stab them in their voodoo dolls
Cast upon them a made up spell
Go for it Jo, give em hell!

Miss P and friends they just can't wait
Tomorrow night let's make it a date
Don't forget the chants and sage
Those trolls do really make you rage

Ensure you hex them good and strong
Be careful though don't get it wrong
What you wish for might come true
Or it may backfire and rebound on you

I think I've got it, jojos spell,
Here's a little clue
Izzy wizzy let's get busy
Just like Sooty Sweep and Sue!

Will there be a flash, a puff of smoke?
Be serious now it's not a joke
Wait, hold on she's not a witch
She's just a stupid crazy bitch!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
A run down of the suffering /death of animals in Jo's "care" bearing in mind that these are just the incidents we know about, who knows what went on before NVF and off screen.
Feel free to add anything I've missed.
In no particular order...
- Goose burned it's face on hot bonfire ash she didn't make safe, she left it to suffer several days claiming she spoke to a vet on the phone and did what they told her but says the eye was full of maggots, claims she got a friend to kill the goose on her behalf.
- Rabbit attacked by Dyson less than 24hrs after taking it in, it died two days later after suffering from shock/internal injuries because she didn't get it seen by a vet. She also said that Indy had killed "some" rabbits that she previously tried to rehome.
- All her silky chicks drowned because she failed to listen to advice about not letting them get wet. They drowned in the ducks pond.
- Several chickens & ducks died from attacks by Indy and Nera because she failed to secure the area properly. Others she claims were killed by a fox or just escaped and were never seen again.
- She bred horse Bella despite being advised not to by a vet due to her poor conformation. All she cared about was content and making money from subsequent foal footage. She was unaware Bella had gone into labour and found the foal the next morning, Bella still wearing her rug which could have caused a problem during birth.
- Horse JB loaned out and encouraged to do cross country etc despite knowing he had a history of lameness and had previously been told to pts. Insisted he had another foot abscess when he became lame again, refused to get a vet to look, took him home saying she knew exactly what it was and how to treat it and that loaner was unable to look after him like she could. When it was clear there was no abscess he was eventually seen by a vet, diagnosed with a degenerative condition and given a hock injection but she refused to go back for the next check up to see if it had been successful deciding instead to just leave him in the field and decide for herself if he was sound. He had just a few days of pain relief during this time and she didn't comply with the full amount of box rest she was told to give him, yet again she decided she knew best and wasn't prepared to pay out for more meds or vet checks.
- On several occasions her ponies/horses have had injuries or things like rain scald and each time she has self diagnosed and treated or just left alone rather than get a vet or buy suitable treatment.
- Horse Hugo reared up and fell backwards badly hurting his back, she rested him but didn't bother to get him checked again after the initial diagnosis, only a few days pain relief and left in the field until she decided herself he was sound again.
- Cockerell she self diagnosed with wry neck due to a vitamin deficiency, claims she was giving lots of supplements etc to help but that's hard to believe with her history.
- Chicken she took inside when clearly unwell and later died of "old age" according to Jo.
- Goose she also said died of old age. She has also failed to comply with DEFRA regulations regarding bird flu allowing her geese to free roam and not keeping the ducks and chickens under cover putting them and wild birds at risk as well as potentially contributing to the spread of the disease which could have destroyed someone else's livelihood.
- Dog Indy suffered for weeks as Jo refused to get her seen by a vet, instead took advice from her minions and self medicated including giving her CBD oil before eventually taking her to the vet when she could barely walk and was crying in pain. Told Indy had a tumour in her leg. Overdosed her on CBD although Jo will never admit to that despite saying on video that she was giving her large doses plus paracetamol and God knows what else.
- Both Indy and Nera forced to have multiple litters because Jo wanted money. On video saying "the things we put them through for profit" when Nera was in labour.
- Puppy Henry born with a cleft palate, again Jo decided she knew best and insisted on syringe feeding him, claims she took him to the vet a few days later to be pts but wouldn't be surprised if she actually killed him by forcing liquid into him which flooded his lungs, obviously she will never admit to that. He should have been pts much sooner, he had no chance of survival sadly but yet again Jo made him struggle on just so she could get attention and sympathy.
- Girlcat, again Jo self diagnosed an allergy and gave leftover meds when she was showing signs of hair loss, irritated skin and had lumps under her chin and armpit. Claimed she had cured her a few days later only to have to take her to the vet when the lumps returned shortly after. Vet diagnosed cancer and said nothing could be done except keeping her comfortable for the time she had left. Had Jo actually taken her to the vets earlier she may have had a chance of recovery rather than dying just a couple of weeks after diagnosis.
- Shouts abuse and calls all her horses names on a daily basis, has admitted on video to hitting Seven and also said she has previously bitten two different horses not owned by her on their lips when they bit her. Rumoured to have kicked a horse in the stomach. Her own horses regularly shy away from her when she raises her hand near them, she made no secret of the fact she hated Ginny and said she would have punched her if she hadn't run away after knocking lowen over in the field.
- Crow that she found injured in her garden, didn't take it to the vet despite obvious injuries, made a video showing herself "caring" for it then said it had died a short time after. Still went ahead and posted the first part of the video on the main page telling followers they would have to subscribe to find out what happened next. Got really pissed off when people called her out on trying to make money from the death of an animal.
- Kicked dog Dyson during a live video, not seen on camera but he's heard yelping and she says "yes I did just kick my dog" she laughed and said it was just a tap but he wouldn't have yelped if that was the case. On a previous video she went to take something off Dyson and he visibly cowered away with his tail between his legs so I don't think the kick on the live was her first.

So there we have it, the wonderful caring Jo, makes for depressing reading doesn't it? Yes a few details are hearsay or assumed but much of it is on video in Jo's own words and actions. How the hell people can say she's a fantastic owner, equestrian, animal lover is beyond me, as far as I'm concerned she's a disgusting abusive cunt.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Is Kaff actually serious??! Has she got the sex pest mixed up with Lowen hence the tractor? at least the rather simplistic pic of dicks is more appropriate if lacking in detail and accuracy. Surely a grown adult didn't make this, she must have meant to say George the dog made it?! πŸ˜‚
Wtaf is this monstrosity?! πŸ˜‚
Oh and for those not in the know, the words are apparently lyrics from a Pink song because Kaff loves Pink so she's just adjusted them to fit, not that the sex pest will have a fucking clue anyway

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
The things I do for you lot! 3.5hrs she was live!!!
Most of it was the usual shite about Adrian, owes Β£800 in arrears, messages her disgusting sexual stuff, wants her back, never asks about Lowen blah blah blah
Loads of stuff about how she's so aware of her emotions since having a breakdown, being on antidepressants, how she's supporting a friend through a break up but because she has PTSD from her relationship with him it's bought it all back πŸ™„ She talks about him on lives a lot but not because she's bovvered about him or cares what he does.
Says she wants a new car but she thinks she's only thinking that to show Adrian she's doing well without him.. She doesn't compare herself with family and friends just people she hates and she's been trying to understand her thought processes, this shit went on for about two hours guys, I had tea, washed up etc while she was rabbiting on in the background, it was so boring and all lies and made up crap. Reckons she messaged the girl Adrian was with before her and this girl said Jo hasn't done anything wrong, it's all Adrian. Jo says he's a compulsive liar and because he sees his other child regularly he will probably try and use that to say it's her fault she doesn't see Lowen. Says police won't help her because she does respond in anger sometimes and call him a cunt etc. She has all the letters from the CSA to prove he didn't pay and one day lowen will read her diary and know that his dad didn't want him. I honestly think she has some kind of personality disorder, she's really not right in the head, she lies so much that I think she actually believes her own shit.
Some woman has messaged her saying she's a troll hunter! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ She tracks trolls down but Jo says she probably won't get in touch with her because she's not interested in her trolls, she doesnt care, she hasn't looked at the "hate group" for ages! πŸ˜‚ Trolls don't affect her life so she doesn't need to know who they are πŸ˜‚ well that's good Jo because that hunter won't be able to find out who any of us are!
She's getting rid of her sofa, it's uncomfortable... I've never know anyone change their sofa so often, also wants to paint the crudavan. Doesn't hate her hair anymore but does want it longer again. Says brown suits her, makes her eyes pop and makes her look younger πŸ˜‚
Doesn't think the laser surgery has made any difference to her eyelids but has helped her crows feet, wants more botox, would like surgery on her eyes but can't afford it.
Lowen said fucking hell again, her sister and brother laughed, Jo says its because he's being dragged up not brought up... But she doesn't read Tattle! πŸ˜‚
Says she has lots to upload... I always say that don't I but it takes ages to edit everything..... But she doesn't read Tattle! πŸ˜‚
Vet Jo felt Hugos back and he didn't flinch so she thinks in time she will probably be able to ride him for 20 minutes now and then, she thinks it was Brook riding four times a week for over an hour each time that made him sore but he will be fine if she rides him. Brook has found a horse she wants to buy.
Goes out to shut birds away, says Cockerell is much better but he was already shut away as the duck picks on him, no mention of trimming his beak. Says she thinks only one chick is male which is good as the other one is on his way out..... So one minute it's doing well the next it's on its way out? And she claims it was shut away yet could have put it in its own run so it wasn't bullied. I smell a rat, reckon it's worse but she won't pay for the vet obviously and I bet she knew people would comment about it's beak if she hasn't trimmed it. Just seemed dodgy to me.
Says "Julia you keep messaging me but I can't cope with you bombarding me, I'm not ignoring you, well I am because I've put you on mute" then addresses the supporters saying 'Julia messages me a lot but I don't have the energy to reply all the time, I read them but by the time I get round to replying she's messaged again and I can't cope so I mute her' says she tells her so much in one message practically everything from what she ate for breakfast to every single detail of what she's done that morning etc and says she doesn't have the time to respond each time. Says if someone messages all the time it just gets too much, she can't deal with people being so needy and wanting her attention.
I actually think that was a really bitchy thing to do, openly slagging Julia off to the others but Julia is so thick she didn't seem to get the hint and just said she had been poorly and hadn't seen her pony for a few days!
Jo says one of Lowens new teachers will come to the crudavan to meet him, they do it with all the new kids to get to know them on home turf so they can meet and talk to them before they start.
Says lowen has been eating much better lately and trying new things which is good because school won't feed him chicken nuggets. She's happy he's eating better, she tries to give him a variety, turkey dinosaurs, chicken nuggets, chicken popcorn! πŸ˜‚ He stopped eating bread but will now eat a chocolate spread sandwich.
All 'trildren' get free school meals but she spoke to the teacher and said he's fussy so she might send a packed lunch with him as well so even though it may not be very healthy he will have something to eat if he refuses the dinner.
BUT SHE DOESN'T READ TATTLE!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ I mean seriously, I literally wrote about him not eating school dinners today! πŸ˜‚ It's farcical how she tries to keep up the pretence that she doesn't read here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Back to her hair and looks, says compared to some people she went to school with she's aged much better than them. She doesn't like her nose but she's learning to embrace it, she wouldn't want anyone else's nose but she'd like hers a bit smaller. It's because someone years ago told her her nose spreads out across her face! πŸ˜‚..... No Jo it wasn't someone years ago, it was us here on Tattle, you know, the hate group that you never read?! πŸ˜‚
There was loads more about her emotions, feelings, how she's so raw and open on her lives, she vents about Adrian but doesn't sit thinking about him for hours, she just goes through her thought process on the live and it helps her to understand why she feels how she does, she doesn't know anyone else on social media who is as open about their life as she is, trolls say she contradicts herself but she doesn't she just goes through her thought process.... That would be the trolls on Tattle that she never reads but knows they say that she contradicts herself, riiight! πŸ˜‚
Wants to start selling hoodie again once lowen at school, won't pay for a website, people will have to message her, won't pay for stock just order what people want as they pay for it, will be for supporters only to start, grey hoodies with white writing.
Piotr comes in, been fishing all day, she says he has been sleeping at hers for the last week, they cleared it with his probation officer, it's easier for him to sleep at hers because he's doing all the work on the van, we know that's bollocks, he's been there the whole time, wonder if she is trying to make out its all been approved to stop anyone from reporting him for being there.
A supporter asks if you have to pay council tax on a caravan and she says yes then quickly reads another question πŸ˜‚ another Tattler has said she doesn't pay it so again trying to put people off the scent I think.
Someone points out that she let Daisy out for a wee ages ago but hadn't let her back in, it's a good half hour before she notices others asking about Daisy and just says oh she's fine she won't go anywhere.
Talks to Piotr for ages explaining all the stuff she had talked about on the live, really boring, supporters all wetting their knickers over Piotr, asking him questions and saying they are good together etc he's not divorced from his ex yet. Jo insists he's like a brother to her, would never sleep with him.
Eventually she goes and Miss P sighs with relief and then realises she has to write all this shite up for you guys!! πŸ˜‚

• Haha

Savvy1001

I guess everyone should be thankful for small mercy's that she managed to spell everything correctly on the front of their T shirts :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Suprise suprise everyone Dyson has already killed one of the rabbits 🀬
He jumped the hurdle on Monday so the day after she got them, it screamed but she didn't think Dyson hurt it as there were no puncture wounds. It was quiet on the Tuesday and Wednesday so she decided that even though it would probably cost a fortune for a rabbit she didn't even want she should probably take it to the vet.
It was panting and lying down in the carrier, got to the vet and waited, as the nurse called her she looked in the carrier and it was dead.
She thinks maybe it was shock because it wasn't hurt. Said she cried not because she was attached to the rabbit but because her sister would hate her and blame her. She thought about going to a rescue, showing them the dead rabbit and asking if they had one that looked the same so her sister wouldn't know.
Says the other rabbit is fine and she's made the hurdle higher and shouts at Dyson if he goes anywhere near it.
Says Indy killed some rabbits the last time she tried rehoming but thought these would be ok.
So yet again an animal suffers at the hands of this vile evil bitch.
I'll post this and then write the rest of the summary, I'm just fucking fuming, I KNEW this would happen. 🀬

• Angry
  • Wow

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Or maybe he pushes Jo head first into the goose bath and then suddenly manages to find the lever that lowers the bucket which holds her under the water, she thrashes around gurgling "pull the lever Lowen, pull the lever" but mini Einstein is already bored and has got off the tractor and wondered off to help himself to three lollypops, two chocolate yoghurts and a chocolate brownie.
Local Police were suspicious of his motives but decided he was innocent because they'd had dealings with her in the past and knew she was a nasty bitch who was also hated by everyone locally and they couldn't be arsed with a load of paperwork. It was agreed the child could live with his convicted criminal sex pest dad because that's what he said he wanted ....well actually they didn't have a clue what he said as the only word he said that they could understand was "Fuck" but they figured it was the quickest easiest solution because it was the end of their shift and they wanted to get home in time for Love Island.

• Haha

Savvy1001

I am another new disillusioned follower. I have never paid the scrounger a penny and never will. I haven't been banned, simply because I watched a long time ago her tactics in dealing with people and realised unless I agreed with her, I would be toast or bullied off the page by her minions! So I've sat on my hands desperately needing a place to rant and vent about the crap that goes down on her page, so I am grateful that I now have a space to do that. I've followed her S**T show for yrs and am sick of seeing her bad animal husbandry and land management.........to carry on the thread (sorry for breaking it up somewhat) if she didn't give up the quad for the reasons she gave, good on them for asking for it back. Hardly an ambassador for the brand is she letting kids rip roar around a field on it, pulling a fence panel behind it and ripping out all of the blades of grass she had left .What an absolute tool .

• Heart

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Three hour live again πŸ™„
Exhausted after her break away, moaned about having to see her auntie because it took time away from the stuff she wanted to do with lowen. Moaned about her room because she could hear the people next door so didn't sleep well, they gave her another room so she moaned about having to pack up her stuff and go up loads of stairs only to hate that room more and said she would stick to the first room. She paid Β£100 a night and for that price she expects luxury and silence.
Booking herself in for a full MOT wants to get everything checked, still got thrush and pikes, wants eyes checked, teeth checked, massage and chiropractor and the sexual health clinic even though she hasn't had sex for ages.
Has decided she might not get botox again as likes having expressions, she's been fixating on her nose because she read somewhere (Tattle) that your nose continues to grow but she's looked at old pics and realised she's always had a big nose and hooded eyes, she was triggered by not being asked for ID on her last night out, in her head she thinks she still looks like she's in her twenties
Moaned about the queues at Crealy (don't go at half term then dickhead!) moaned they only had two hours at Pennywell farm because of seeing her aunt.
Says she won't do anything with lowen if it's not something he will enjoy, all she cares about is him, she won't ask others to come with her because she just wants to interact with him and doesn't want to say to him to wait as she's talking to her friend.
No one will ever say anything that is more important than what her child has to say, she's in awe of him, he's like a sponge and she's taught him everything πŸ˜‚
A friend could tell her that their mother is dying but whatever lowen is saying will still be more important than that and she will always stop listening or talking to a friend if lowen asks a question as she never wants to tell him to wait.
Hes started singing the alphabet, she's so proud, she's teaching him counting, she thinks he's "proper intelligent" and he's going to be ok at school although he might be on the spectrum because he mimics things.
She's joined some dating apps but doesn't want a man, she's really fussy and shallow, she was talking to a chap called Sam but he was only 27 but he's a copper which she thought was good as he won't do drugs or anything illegal and people won't troll her because he will be able to track their IP address. They only messaged for five minutes and then he ruined it with bedroom talk and she told him he was immature and he said he'd clearly dodged a bullet and blocked her so she was livid! πŸ˜‚
She just wants someone who will accept that she will always put her son first in everything, she will never compromise on anything.
Loads of other boring stuff and made up shit.
Was planning to use a sperm bank but changed her mind about having another kid although if she had a one night stand and got pregnant she'd roll with it. She's an amazing mum and would love to foster or adopt. If she had another child and it had special needs she'd be the best mum, she knows people with special needs kids and they are crap parents.
Her sister refused to let lowen play with her kids as he had the shits for three days so she was pissed off as she'd told him he could see them. She always checks in on her family but they never check on her, they only get in touch with her when they want something. She always makes the effort and they never do, she's super independent, never asks for anything, her family do nothing for her.
Then she starts blubbering saying its so hard, she never gets a day off, no one ever asks if she's OK, she's been struggling for a few weeks, thinks she might need to go back on her meds, she's been feeling shit about herself, overthinking things, thinking about her ex even though she hasn't heard from him for two months and doesn't want to hear from him. This goes on and on with her just spouting all the same shit.
Says she takes on everyone else's problems, she'd leave herself penny less to help others, she's so careful with money never spends anything on herself but her child and animals don't go without, people only ever want money out of her but she does have savings because she's so careful.
This is the best bit.........
She's going to get her spell book out, she's got certain rituals she can do, she's done them before on people and they have worked. She's got a spell specially for Internet trolls, she only needs the names they use on Tattle not their real names or anything else and she will be able to hex them! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
She knows some of our names like Miss Pepperpot but she will ask Kaff to write the name of anyone else who has ever commented on Tattle because she never reads here, she's bought a burner bin, she can voodoo us if she has all our names because she's dark, she's always been told by clairvoyants to open up to the dark but she classes herself as a white witch! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Supporters are telling her to do it live and she says she will as long as they chant with her and take it seriously πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Says she needs to sage her house and get her tarot cards out, honestly guys she's talking absolute bollocks, she's only saying all this shit because Ellie is into some of it so she's copying her.
Says she believes in karma and there should be consequences to people's actions then starts backtracking saying she might not go live or record it... Clearly because she knows she's talking shite πŸ˜‚
Says she shared a picture of her and her landlord and she doesn't know how they did it but the Tattle trolls put in a safeguarding complaint saying he didn't have the mental capacity to agree to his pics being used. Says the family are fine with it but she's made them private now, she asked Kaff to check on Tattle and sure enough they were bragging about it (well Jo you, sorry I mean Kaff must have strange eyesight because not one of us has bragged about reporting you, we said you should be reported but no one actually claimed to have done it or bragged that they had done it.... yet more lies from the gob of Jo)
Claims Tattle trolls keep ringing child services as well, they ring her up and she confirms everything, the CPS have her log in codes so they can see for themselves everything she posts without having to pay. Everything that has been mentioned to them checks out on Tattle because they all brag about it because they are stupid. The social ring her all the time, they have lovely chats, she's invited them to spend the day with them and they said it would be a lovely break for them! πŸ˜‚ They love the way she is bringing lowen up and the police used the video they took as part of their training πŸ˜‚ She told the police about Tattle and they came and looked and said yes they can see what she means, she's absolutely right πŸ˜‚
Honestly I was laughing so much, she's desperate to try and scare us off with talk of spells and voodoo and thinks that by making out that the social services, rspca etc think she is wonderful it will stop people reporting her. It won't because all she's doing is proving just how unhinged and absolutely fucking mental she actually is! πŸ˜‚
She only needs our screen name on here to put spells on us, she knows some are ex supporters but she doesn't care who we are, there may be people she knows but she isn't bothered, they have nothing going on in their lives, they seek validation, the only thing they have in common is her. She doesn't read Tattle, just for five minutes every now and then but one of them does a run down after every live but they never document the valid points she makes (um that's because you don't make any Jo) all they talk about is her, never a bout anything else like what they did today..... Aww bless you Jo, your one little brain cell really is struggling with the concept of these threads isn't it?! πŸ˜‚
She doesn't think we are jealous of her as a person but the fact she doesn't have to go out to work and can spend her days with her child and animals etc
I'll say it again Jo I'm not remotely jealous of ANY aspect of your life, unlike you I own my own home, I have a lovely long term partner, I only work partime because I have enough money not to need to do more, I pay for everything myself without having to scam people and even though I'm fifteen years older than you I have lovely skin with no wrinkles or lines, I don't need botox or eyelid lifts and I don't look like I need to be bathed in a tub of bleach!
And that was it, she rambled on talking shite about ex boyfriends etc as well but it was so boring I tuned out. Said she might go live on Saturdays from now on as there's nothing on tv and she has too much to do on a Sunday getting lowen to bed etc ready for school.
I await my spell with great anticipation! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Haha

Savvy1001

The funny thing is that it's all bollocks anyway because t******g is when someone directly messages their target or deliberately posts comments on their pages for everyone to see but this site is a separate forum and the people talked about on it actually have to come looking for it to see what is said about them.
As people like Jo constantly say if you don't like what you see scroll on by.
Exactly what I did .I kept scrolling and found a place to post ....I've never been a supporter, never commented on her posts,never been banned or deleted, so if I am a t***l, so be it. I am allowed an opinion. and I choose to do it here away from her and anyone else that is or could be offended.
I truly am grateful for the people posting here with backed up evidence in the way of screen shots that have come from Jo herself. You cant lie when its there in black and white and there lies the problem eh Jo ? You are so hell bent on controlling the narrative you forgot one thing .....All your dirty little secrets are all here for everyone to read.Good luck with that .I hope more people see the light .

Reactions: 9

Noonoo99

VIP Member
I can’t tell you how sorry I feel for that horse in pain every day of his life! If she won’t part with the money to at least make him more comfortable then have him pts. It would be kinder than keeping him in pain. For once jo do the right thing by one of your animals 😑

Hi guys… another disillusioned member of nvf who is fed up with being jumped on for daring to raise opinions that don’t comply with their group dynamics. I sent gifts in the early days and genuinely loved the content but this has drastically changed and I’m done with the falseness. It’s massively changed and I’m fed up of the tagline of β€˜if you don’t like it then leave’… oh cheers for that then, makes me feel valued. Now there’s two of them (Kath) there’s a bullying edge to things I don’t like. I’m not going to say anything about her child as that’s over the line but she’s out for all she can get and it’s not on. Anyway, rant over!

I’m lost for words.. she’s put a video up proudly saying, multiple times, her child is feral. Her lad is climbing all over her car ffs, I get kids do things and we can’t watch all the time but she allows his behaviour and seems to be proud of the fact he ignores her and carries on climbing all over it. She is making a rod for her own back and has spoken about the fact she has to be more strict but then posts that. He’s going to be a nightmare when he’s older and at school he’s going to find it hard to follow their rules. It’s lazy parenting at its finest, letting them do whatever they want when they want. The best parenting you can do (and the hardest) is to prepare them for society by installing boundaries and acceptable behaviour and that isn’t easy. Makes me so frustrated watching her videos I may have to block her soon, I never comment on anything on her site, regardless of what she thinks we all do on here!!

Platinumbarbie

I'm not posting it on here as I think it's against the rules but Jo has posted about the Olivia documentary last night that talked about this site calling it a site for t****s
Jo is obviously beside herself with excitement because clearly Olivia is a highly respected documentary maker with years of experience, well known for her research skills..... Oh wait, hold on, yeah that's right, she just got her tits and arse out on Love Island! πŸ˜‚ And now reads a few scripts on documentaries about sex, onlyfans etc! πŸ˜‚
The funny thing is that it's all bollocks anyway because t******g is when someone directly messages their target or deliberately posts comments on their pages for everyone to see but this site is a separate forum and the people talked about on it actually have to come looking for it to see what is said about them.
As people like Jo constantly say if you don't like what you see scroll on by.
Interesting how Olivia was so shocked about the comments she read and was so disgusted by how people could laugh at others yet thought it was fine to laugh and say that she thought the chap who answered the door of the house she believed the person who runs this site lived at and say he looked how she thought a t***l would look! So yet again it's ok for her to laugh and say offensive comments but the people who do it on here are vile and disgusting and need stopping?!
The thing about all these content creators etc is that so many of them are pulled up on here for being liars, scammers etc and they all moan constantly about haters but if they weren't liars, scammers etc then no one would be calling them out on it! It's their own fault for being the way they are, if you plaster yourself all over social media and you treat others so badly then you deserve to be hated on for it, why should they be allowed to get away with it? They all jump on the mental health bandwagon but they don't care about other people's mental health when they lie, scam etc
Going back to Jo, yet again she insists she 'isn't bovvered', doesn't read here, is strong enough to cope blah blah blah yet we all know we live rent free in her head and that she absolutely reads here regularly and hates the fact she can't control us like she does when she deletes and blocks on her pages.
I think the program will definitely bring lots of people over here and now Jo has told everyone she is on here they will be able to see for themselves exactly what we say and why we say it. Bring it on! πŸ˜‚
I'll repost the list of all the animals that have suffered at Jo's hands just to give them something to read as a good starting point!
Hi Jo! 😘

A run down of the suffering /death of animals in Jo's "care" bearing in mind that these are just the incidents we know about, who knows what went on before NVF and off screen.
In no particular order...
- Goose burned it's face on hot bonfire ash she didn't make safe, she left it to suffer several days claiming she spoke to a vet on the phone and did what they told her but says the eye was full of maggots, claims she got a friend to kill the goose on her behalf.
- Rabbit attacked by Dyson less than 24hrs after taking it in, it died two days later after suffering from shock/internal injuries because she didn't get it seen by a vet. She also said that Indy had killed "some" rabbits that she previously tried to rehome.
- All her silky chicks drowned because she failed to listen to advice about not letting them get wet. They drowned in the ducks pond.
- Several chickens & ducks died from attacks by Indy and Nera because she failed to secure the area properly. Others she claims were killed by a fox or just escaped and were never seen again.
- She bred horse Bella despite being advised not to by a vet due to her poor conformation. All she cared about was content and making money from subsequent foal footage. She was unaware Bella had gone into labour and found the foal the next morning, Bella still wearing her rug which could have caused a problem during birth.
- Horse JB loaned out and encouraged to do cross country etc despite knowing he had a history of lameness and had previously been told to pts. Insisted he had another foot abscess when he became lame again, refused to get a vet to look, took him home saying she knew exactly what it was and how to treat it and that loaner was unable to look after him like she could. When it was clear there was no abscess he was eventually seen by a vet, diagnosed with a degenerative condition and given a hock injection but she refused to go back for the next check up to see if it had been successful deciding instead to just leave him in the field and decide for herself if he was sound. He had just a few days of pain relief during this time and she didn't comply with the full amount of box rest she was told to give him, yet again she decided she knew best and wasn't prepared to pay out for more meds or vet checks.
- On several occasions her ponies/horses have had injuries or things like rain scald and each time she has self diagnosed and treated or just left alone rather than get a vet or buy suitable treatment.
- Horse Hugo reared up and fell backwards badly hurting his back, she rested him but didn't bother to get him checked again after the initial diagnosis, only a few days pain relief and left in the field until she decided herself he was sound again.
- Cockerell she self diagnosed with wry neck due to a vitamin deficiency, claims she was giving lots of supplements etc to help but that's hard to believe with her history.
- Chicken she took inside when clearly unwell and later died of "old age" according to Jo.
- Goose she also said died of old age. She has also failed to comply with DEFRA regulations regarding bird flu allowing her geese to free roam and not keeping the ducks and chickens under cover putting them and wild birds at risk as well as potentially contributing to the spread of the disease which could have destroyed someone else's livelihood.
- Dog Indy suffered for weeks as Jo refused to get her seen by a vet, instead took advice from her minions and self medicated including giving her CBD oil before eventually taking her to the vet when she could barely walk and was crying in pain. Told Indy had a tumour in her leg. Overdosed her on CBD although Jo will never admit to that despite saying on video that she was giving her large doses plus paracetamol and God knows what else.
- Both Indy and Nera forced to have multiple litters because Jo wanted money. On video saying "the things we put them through for profit" when Nera was in labour.
- Puppy Henry born with a cleft palate, again Jo decided she knew best and insisted on syringe feeding him, claims she took him to the vet a few days later to be pts but wouldn't be surprised if she actually killed him by forcing liquid into him which flooded his lungs, obviously she will never admit to that. He should have been pts much sooner, he had no chance of survival sadly but yet again Jo made him struggle on just so she could get attention and sympathy.
- Girlcat, again Jo self diagnosed an allergy and gave leftover meds when she was showing signs of hair loss, irritated skin and had lumps under her chin and armpit. Claimed she had cured her a few days later only to have to take her to the vet when the lumps returned shortly after. Vet diagnosed cancer and said nothing could be done except keeping her comfortable for the time she had left. Had Jo actually taken her to the vets earlier she may have had a chance of recovery rather than dying just a couple of weeks after diagnosis.
- Shouts abuse and calls all her horses names on a daily basis, has admitted on video to hitting Seven and also said she has previously bitten two different horses not owned by her on their lips when they bit her. Rumoured to have kicked a horse in the stomach. Her own horses regularly shy away from her when she raises her hand near them, she made no secret of the fact she hated Ginny and said she would have punched her if she hadn't run away after knocking lowen over in the field.
- Crow that she found injured in her garden, didn't take it to the vet despite obvious injuries, made a video showing herself "caring" for it then said it had died a short time after. Still went ahead and posted the first part of the video on the main page telling followers they would have to subscribe to find out what happened next. Got really pissed off when people called her out on trying to make money from the death of an animal.
- Kicked dog Dyson during a live video, not seen on camera but he's heard yelping and she says "yes I did just kick my dog" she laughed and said it was just a tap but he wouldn't have yelped if that was the case. On a previous video she went to take something off Dyson and he visibly cowered away with his tail between his legs so I don't think the kick on the live was her first.
- Most recently the Cockerell with the 'diagnosed by Jo' wry neck, yet again refuses to pay for a vet, has left it to suffer but is now talking about getting a friend to wring it's neck because it's cheaper than paying a vet to do it humanely.

So there we have it, the wonderful caring Jo, makes for depressing reading doesn't it? Yes a few details are hearsay or assumed but much of it is on video in Jo's own words and actions. How the hell people can say she's a fantastic owner, equestrian, animal lover is beyond me, as far as I'm concerned she's a disgusting abusive cunt.
And she wonders why she has haters!
Great history of her πŸ‘

• Heart

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Yet more lies Jo, you really are the gift that keeps on giving today aren't you??! πŸ˜‚
So you claim today was the first show for five years, said the same on the live as well but it wasn't was it because you took Jack to Stithians last year although I believe you missed your class because you were late and then in 2021 so TWO years ago you went to the cross country with Nathan and competed as a pair, him on JB and you on Jack. More lies, more proof. Do better Jo.

Attachments

• Heart

Noonoo99

VIP Member
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ dribbling on and on about some woman who can apparently find out who we all are on here. So what go on then Jo I have nothing to hide. I’m quite happy for you to know who I am. If you could actually use that nuggin ( it’s noggin) by the way πŸ˜‚ you would know who I am anyway. I stand by everything I’ve said and found out about you on here! At least somewhere the truth can be spoken about you. For someone who’s β€œ not bovvered β€œ though you go on about us an awful lot. Almost like we rent a space in your head for freeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha

Savvy1001

she has made some really nasty comments to followers on her page and has laughed when her supporters have jumped on someone even when they haven't said anything wrong, just expressed an opinion, she has sat back and allowed them to be bullied and this has happened multiple times.
How is that being kind?
How is that any different to what she accuses the people on this site of doing?
How is it vile and disgusting for people on here but absolutely fine for her?
Its not is it ....I've seen it countless times. One of those was probably one of the most vilest attacks I've ever witnessed on FB by someone who was quite innocently asking a valid question. .People havent even said anything wrong and bam, they all heap on. She goes on and on about mental health and yet does nothing to stop the bullying on her own page ..Why dont you start with that Jo?!!!! Why dont you start with cutting out the passive aggressive snarky remarks. or sending out the flying monkeys Practice what you preach and people might have more respect and less to write about.

Stormy skies

Oh dear jo you didnt do very well did you. 2nd to last in a class of 6 with the 6th place clearly having issues. Annable i wish i'd known who you were, i was also ringside... did you see jo's extra special run she did when she was trotting jack total class πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ jo i noticed you making a fuss of jack kissing his nose, also saw you yanking his mouth as well cant help yourself can you! Anyway im so pleased the judge didnt 'do you a favour' and place you higher, thats exactly whats wrong with showing these days mind u if she knows you im not surprised you came out with such a shit result. Pink 'well done' frilly for entering though so you dont have a total strop 🀣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow