No Verbal Filter #7 Best mate is sex pest scum but she still insists she's the worlds best mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the next episode of Long Lost Family Davina is amazed at how alike they are saying 'as soon as I saw their nose I knew I'd found Jo's family'
She always has her nose in some trough, 🐽🐽🐽🐷
---
Totally agree.The child doesnt know how to self sooth without a lump of plastic in his mouth! ...and that lump of plastic has changed the shape of his mouth forever which has caused a wonderful example of a speech impediment and drooling. Shes a d**khead .

So far this month shes self diagnosed Dyslexia and ADHD. What else will she have by the end of the month? It is ridiculous. .Does she think these things just turn up in your late twenties/ thirties when you are on social media needing an excuse to be thick as pig tit or a lazy witch?
---

ha we posted at the same timeπŸ˜‚
Don’t forget her amazing vet diagnoses she’s always doing, with the help of google πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not sure Jo will appreciate the card after she's read Tattle! πŸ˜‚ of all the pictures to choose Kaff went for those! πŸ˜‚

Good English as usual from Jo "we was" and "erge" (it's urge Jo πŸ™„)
She would have been so pissed off if he had thrown flour in her face but it's ok for her to do it to him, her mum is videoing it and cackling away as well.

She's also picked up on what I said here about main page getting content before subscribers and them getting very little extra. The padlock is to show the group is private but Jo is obviously too thick to realise that.

Attachments

• Angry
I am still eagerly awaiting my natural horsemanship lessons ...πŸ˜‚
Apparently it just involves swearing and calling your horses vile names and hurling abuse at them. Don't bother using halters etc just chase after them insisting that they trust you and come when called even when they put their ears back and clearly have no intention of standing still. Make yourself a square round pen then put the horse in it once a year, wave a stick at it and screech at intervals to try and get it to do what you want whilst said horse completely ignores you because it's got no bleeping clue what you are asking of it. Sorted. You are now a fully qualified twit.

• Haha
Apparently it just involves swearing and calling your horses vile names and hurling abuse at them. Don't bother using halters etc just chase after them insisting that they trust you and come when called even when they put their ears back and clearly have no intention of standing still. Make yourself a square round pen then put the horse in it once a year, wave a stick at it and screech at intervals to try and get it to do what you want whilst said horse completely ignores you because it's got no bleeping clue what you are asking of it. Sorted. You are now a fully qualified twit.
LMAO :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Another plug..please watch our extended trip videos ....like who cares......its all tit.....

Reactions: 1
Yeah 'please subscribe then you too can get a whole four extra minutes of me screeching to every animal that it's sooo cute!
Pigs so cute, bunnies so cute, deer so cute.
Or you can watch the even more boring video of my child at the beach' πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
They met with Kellishea and took her home with them for a few days so no doubt she will be the next supporter to 'take advantage of' Jo and end up being slagged off on a live. What is it with these idiots so desperate to be her friend, pathetic. Yet another one to get in with Jo before Julia who's so busy bringing her 'therapy and support pony' that's just a normal pony back into work after a few weeks off for the fithteenth time, poor bugger will probably die of boredom before Julia finally plucks up the courage to ride her without being on a lead rein and having a neck strap and handle on the saddle to grip on to in case she falls from all 12h of her! Don't know why she bothers having her, she's on full livery, has sharers who groom her etc and Julia does nothing, doesn't ride her, doesn't do any of her training and just regurgitates the same pictures every few days with different captions or posts videos so wobbly you get motion sickness watching them.
Back to Jo and the end of the video at Pennywell was of Jo fast asleep in a blanket.... Oh sorry my mistake, it was a pig, hard to tell the difference!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
duck off Jo, you sent Hugo to a sales livery because you fucked up his loan home by talking about the loaners on a live, you were convinced they would buy him but when they heard what you had said about them they sent him back to you.
You wanted a house deposit so you sent him to Jade to be sold, it was nothing to do with you feeling guilty for not riding him, it was because you were greedy and thought you could get double the price you had expected the loaners to agree to pay for him.
You have always said no horse is wasted if it isn't ridden, you didn't just decide that since Hugos injury, you've always said it to try and justify the fact that you never ride or do anything with them.
Stop blaming Jade for his injury, she's a highly experienced professional equestrian who would never have allowed Hugo to be ridden in incorrect tack.
He got injured because he reared and went backwards, he's got a history of rearing as you well know but that was yet another thing you lied about, insisting he's never reared before.
Remember Jo we posted the clips of you saying he had reared and then the clip of you lying saying he'd never reared.
Your horses are not loved, they are commodities to you, money makers, you don't give a tit about them, if you did you would get them vet care when they needed it and you would put both Hugo and JB out of their misery now instead of forcing them to live in constant pain in that hell hole you think is a wonderful home.
Oh and Jo learn to spell and use grammer /capital letters in the right place, it makes you look even more stupid than we know you are.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The new one is probably pregnant by now. Not seen her crowing about being a great doggie mumma and being responsible getting her spayed. Probably sees her as a money making opportunity. Vile witch

The new one is probably pregnant by now. Not seen her crowing about being a great doggie mumma and being responsible getting her spayed. Probably sees her as a money making opportunity. Vile witch
She said she was waiting three months before spaying which I think meant doing it in Dec, reckons she kept them apart..... apart from a few times πŸ™„.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
So they are both ill yet again, Lowen had sickness and diarrhoea..... and mumma of the year let's him play in the cold filthy river πŸ™„ she's saying she's not got covid because she only had it a couple of weeks ago, hasn't tested herself but her mum did and is negative.
Spouting on about how her horses are happy and living their best lives despite not being ridden blah blah blah says again about Hugo and how Jade is incompetent (doesn't actually say her name but we all know who she's talking about) funny how Jo gushed about how amazing Jade was when she sent JB to her and when she was best mates with her and now she's incompetent!
Clearly all the muppets have been donating to the birthday fund, Kaff will be loving all the 'you're such a good friend to jo' comments, sad cow needs to get a life, it's pathetic how she fawns over a woman so much younger than her and latches onto people so she can treat them like charity cases and bask on the glory of 'helping' them

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Scrounging witch.....be a thanku vid soon...1st one for ages then as clearly not getting much anymore!!!!!
---
Even the kid said oh we have so many animals..yes as your horses are wallowing in mud......scraping tit off the yard constantly......least the hay supplier coining it in.....
---
This is someone who used to keep them separate in there stables now there's too many she tries to justify why she doesn't...there not a car....no jo...but when there kicking each other for space around a manky hay feeder ....idiot
---
Yes you said it....BASIC needs .......thats about right there.....
---
Always trying to justify herself on Hugo and the sales livery...your fault head
---
Skank doesn't even cook a breakfast has leftovers
---
Cant wait for pp run down ...

Last edited:
Three hour live again πŸ™„
Exhausted after her break away, moaned about having to see her auntie because it took time away from the stuff she wanted to do with lowen. Moaned about her room because she could hear the people next door so didn't sleep well, they gave her another room so she moaned about having to pack up her stuff and go up loads of stairs only to hate that room more and said she would stick to the first room. She paid Β£100 a night and for that price she expects luxury and silence.
Booking herself in for a full MOT wants to get everything checked, still got thrush and pikes, wants eyes checked, teeth checked, massage and chiropractor and the sexual health clinic even though she hasn't had sex for ages.
Has decided she might not get botox again as likes having expressions, she's been fixating on her nose because she read somewhere (Tattle) that your nose continues to grow but she's looked at old pics and realised she's always had a big nose and hooded eyes, she was triggered by not being asked for ID on her last night out, in her head she thinks she still looks like she's in her twenties
Moaned about the queues at Crealy (don't go at half term then head!) moaned they only had two hours at Pennywell farm because of seeing her aunt.
Says she won't do anything with lowen if it's not something he will enjoy, all she cares about is him, she won't ask others to come with her because she just wants to interact with him and doesn't want to say to him to wait as she's talking to her friend.
No one will ever say anything that is more important than what her child has to say, she's in awe of him, he's like a sponge and she's taught him everything πŸ˜‚
A friend could tell her that their mother is dying but whatever lowen is saying will still be more important than that and she will always stop listening or talking to a friend if lowen asks a question as she never wants to tell him to wait.
Hes started singing the alphabet, she's so proud, she's teaching him counting, she thinks he's "proper intelligent" and he's going to be ok at school although he might be on the spectrum because he mimics things.
She's joined some dating apps but doesn't want a man, she's really fussy and shallow, she was talking to a chap called Sam but he was only 27 but he's a copper which she thought was good as he won't do drugs or anything illegal and people won't troll her because he will be able to track their IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . They only messaged for five minutes and then he ruined it with bedroom talk and she told him he was immature and he said he'd clearly dodged a bullet and blocked her so she was livid! πŸ˜‚
She just wants someone who will accept that she will always put her son first in everything, she will never compromise on anything.
Loads of other boring stuff and made up tit.
Was planning to use a sperm bank but changed her mind about having another kid although if she had a one night stand and got pregnant she'd roll with it. She's an amazing mum and would love to foster or adopt. If she had another child and it had special needs she'd be the best mum, she knows people with special needs kids and they are crap parents.
Her sister refused to let lowen play with her kids as he had the shits for three days so she was pissed off as she'd told him he could see them. She always checks in on her family but they never check on her, they only get in touch with her when they want something. She always makes the effort and they never do, she's super independent, never asks for anything, her family do nothing for her.
Then she starts blubbering saying its so hard, she never gets a day off, no one ever asks if she's OK, she's been struggling for a few weeks, thinks she might need to go back on her meds, she's been feeling tit about herself, overthinking things, thinking about her ex even though she hasn't heard from him for two months and doesn't want to hear from him. This goes on and on with her just spouting all the same tit.
Says she takes on everyone else's problems, she'd leave herself penny less to help others, she's so careful with money never spends anything on herself but her child and animals don't go without, people only ever want money out of her but she does have savings because she's so careful.
This is the best bit.........
She's going to get her spell book out, she's got certain rituals she can do, she's done them before on people and they have worked. She's got a spell specially for Internet trolls, she only needs the names they use on Tattle not their real names or anything else and she will be able to hex them! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
She knows some of our names like Miss Pepperpot but she will ask Kaff to write the name of anyone else who has ever commented on Tattle because she never reads here, she's bought a burner bin, she can voodoo us if she has all our names because she's dark, she's always been told by clairvoyants to open up to the dark but she classes herself as a white witch! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Supporters are telling her to do it live and she says she will as long as they chant with her and take it seriously πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Says she needs to sage her house and get her tarot cards out, honestly guys she's talking absolute bollocks, she's only saying all this tit because Ellie is into some of it so she's copying her.
Says she believes in karma and there should be consequences to people's actions then starts backtracking saying she might not go live or record it... Clearly because she knows she's talking shite πŸ˜‚
Says she shared a picture of her and her landlord and she doesn't know how they did it but the Tattle trolls put in a safeguarding complaint saying he didn't have the mental capacity to agree to his pics being used. Says the family are fine with it but she's made them private now, she asked Kaff to check on Tattle and sure enough they were bragging about it (well Jo you, sorry I mean Kaff must have strange eyesight because not one of us has bragged about reporting you, we said you should be reported but no one actually claimed to have done it or bragged that they had done it.... yet more lies from the gob of Jo)
Claims Tattle trolls keep ringing child services as well, they ring her up and she confirms everything, the CPS have her log in codes so they can see for themselves everything she posts without having to pay. Everything that has been mentioned to them checks out on Tattle because they all brag about it because they are stupid. The social ring her all the time, they have lovely chats, she's invited them to spend the day with them and they said it would be a lovely break for them! πŸ˜‚ They love the way she is bringing lowen up and the police used the video they took as part of their training πŸ˜‚ She told the police about Tattle and they came and looked and said yes they can see what she means, she's absolutely right πŸ˜‚
Honestly I was laughing so much, she's desperate to try and scare us off with talk of spells and voodoo and thinks that by making out that the social services, rspca etc think she is wonderful it will stop people reporting her. It won't because all she's doing is proving just how unhinged and absolutely bleeping mental she actually is! πŸ˜‚
She only needs our screen name on here to put spells on us, she knows some are ex supporters but she doesn't care who we are, there may be people she knows but she isn't bothered, they have nothing going on in their lives, they seek validation, the only thing they have in common is her. She doesn't read Tattle, just for five minutes every now and then but one of them does a run down after every live but they never document the valid points she makes (um that's because you don't make any Jo) all they talk about is her, never a bout anything else like what they did today..... Aww bless you Jo, your one little brain cell really is struggling with the concept of these threads isn't it?! πŸ˜‚
She doesn't think we are jealous of her as a person but the fact she doesn't have to go out to work and can spend her days with her child and animals etc
I'll say it again Jo I'm not remotely jealous of ANY aspect of your life, unlike you I own my own home, I have a lovely long term partner, I only work partime because I have enough money not to need to do more, I pay for everything myself without having to scam people and even though I'm fifteen years older than you I have lovely skin with no wrinkles or lines, I don't need botox or eyelid lifts and I don't look like I need to be bathed in a tub of bleach!
And that was it, she rambled on talking shite about ex boyfriends etc as well but it was so boring I tuned out. Said she might go live on Saturdays from now on as there's nothing on tv and she has too much to do on a Sunday getting lowen to bed etc ready for school.
I await my spell with great anticipation! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Spells.......spells.......so she's bleeping mistic Meg now as well as a skank......what a crock of tit..well done pp......Great as ever

• Haha
Absolutely bleeping hilarious. It is halloween tomorrow afterall hence upping the i'm a witch. The part where she said she was going to hex all the tattlers and go live but only if they chant with her just had me Absolutely pissing myself πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she quickly backtracked and said she couldnt record herself doing it because shes done something like that before to an ex boyfriend and people dont forget, more like she knew there would be proof for the social services to see how unhinged she is. Jo i suggest you go back to the doc hunny and get a bleeping tripple dose of those meds that control the crazy cos you are stark raving mad, infact no carry on you might end up getting sectioned. White witch hahah funniest thing thats ever come out her mouth, only need tattle screen names haha yeah ok love. As for bringing lowen up and will stop listening to an adult if he interrupts a conversation so she can talk to him, you are exactly whats wrong with this rude selfish generation of kids. No manners or respect mind you, you dont have any manners or resepect for others either so he was never going to learn from you was he. When you talk about 'your ex' not being in touch for weeks/months its clearly a massive issue that he left you and nothing at all about lowen because you'd refer to him as lowens dad otherwise, an ex has no other reason to get in touch. He got out while he could, shame he didnt put something on the end of it before he decided to do a runner. As for joining the dating apps, but you dont want a bloke, you have nothing else to give, you dont like sex, your only interested in your child no one else, you dont actually want anyone to live with you except lowen, they have to be a certain type, good looking, taller than you plus god knows how many other terms and conditions - why bother joining the dating apps?? You dont want a boyfriend All you clearly want is to latch onto a good looking bloke whose got money and never actually make conversation with them, you might have to stick to the likes of your creepy male supporters although i cant see many of them being minted. child services who'd love to spend a day with u and lowen, πŸ˜‚ i dont think their suits and shiny shoes on your tit filled yard would be a good combination, cps coming here to read these threads yeah cause they do, you know because we havent had major cuts to our police resources or anything and they have loads of time to read these threads instead of sorting out rape and murder cases. You are the biggest liar there is going. Just admit to your muppet followers that its YOU that sits and reads tattle daily not kath, lets face it jo without us what would you find to talk about on your lives? Your a boring witch and we make up a good 90% of your lives but 'trolls' dont bother you because you are thick skinned and you're not even bothered, but still talk about us for 2/3 hours πŸ˜‚ we ought to start charging you for content material. If you really want to read about our days ill go first, yesterday i had a lovely day out with the family, sorted my horses out, made us all a home cooked roast dinner, in our lovely secure home, for my 3 well mannered kids (yes jo 3, i know you cant even cook for one) and their dad because we are a complete family, again take note their dad who ive been with for the last 20 years, my babydaddy didnt run for the hills like yours but maybe thats because im not a self centered psychopath who thinks they can put spells on people (Still pissing myself)🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.