No Verbal Filter #7 Best mate is sex pest scum but she still insists she's the worlds best mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The things I do for you lot! 3.5hrs she was live!!!
Most of it was the usual shite about Adrian, owes £800 in arrears, messages her disgusting sexual stuff, wants her back, never asks about Lowen blah blah blah
Loads of stuff about how she's so aware of her emotions since having a breakdown, being on antidepressants, how she's supporting a friend through a break up but because she has PTSD from her relationship with him it's bought it all back 🙄 She talks about him on lives a lot but not because she's bovvered about him or cares what he does.
Says she wants a new car but she thinks she's only thinking that to show Adrian she's doing well without him.. She doesn't compare herself with family and friends just people she hates and she's been trying to understand her thought processes, this tit went on for about two hours guys, I had tea, washed up etc while she was rabbiting on in the background, it was so boring and all lies and made up crap. Reckons she messaged the girl Adrian was with before her and this girl said Jo hasn't done anything wrong, it's all Adrian. Jo says he's a compulsive liar and because he sees his other child regularly he will probably try and use that to say it's her fault she doesn't see Lowen. Says police won't help her because she does respond in anger sometimes and call him a bleep etc. She has all the letters from the CSA to prove he didn't pay and one day lowen will read her diary and know that his dad didn't want him. I honestly think she has some kind of personality disorder, she's really not right in the head, she lies so much that I think she actually believes her own tit.
Some woman has messaged her saying she's a troll hunter! 😂 😂 😂 She tracks trolls down but Jo says she probably won't get in touch with her because she's not interested in her trolls, she doesnt care, she hasn't looked at the "hate group" for ages! 😂 Trolls don't affect her life so she doesn't need to know who they are 😂 well that's good Jo because that hunter won't be able to find out who any of us are!
She's getting rid of her sofa, it's uncomfortable... I've never know anyone change their sofa so often, also wants to paint the crudavan. Doesn't dislike her hair anymore but does want it longer again. Says brown suits her, makes her eyes pop and makes her look younger 😂
Doesn't think the laser surgery has made any difference to her eyelids but has helped her crows feet, wants more botox, would like surgery on her eyes but can't afford it.
Lowen said bleeping hell again, her sister and brother laughed, Jo says its because he's being dragged up not brought up... But she doesn't read Tattle! 😂
Says she has lots to upload... I always say that don't I but it takes ages to edit everything..... But she doesn't read Tattle! 😂
Vet Jo felt Hugos back and he didn't flinch so she thinks in time she will probably be able to ride him for 20 minutes now and then, she thinks it was Brook riding four times a week for over an hour each time that made him sore but he will be fine if she rides him. Brook has found a horse she wants to buy.
Goes out to shut birds away, says Cockerell is much better but he was already shut away as the duck picks on him, no mention of trimming his beak. Says she thinks only one chick is male which is good as the other one is on his way out..... So one minute it's doing well the next it's on its way out? And she claims it was shut away yet could have put it in its own run so it wasn't bullied. I smell a rat, reckon it's worse but she won't pay for the vet obviously and I bet she knew people would comment about it's beak if she hasn't trimmed it. Just seemed dodgy to me.
Says "Julia you keep messaging me but I can't cope with you bombarding me, I'm not ignoring you, well I am because I've put you on mute" then addresses the supporters saying 'Julia messages me a lot but I don't have the energy to reply all the time, I read them but by the time I get round to replying she's messaged again and I can't cope so I mute her' says she tells her so much in one message practically everything from what she ate for breakfast to every single detail of what she's done that morning etc and says she doesn't have the time to respond each time. Says if someone messages all the time it just gets too much, she can't deal with people being so needy and wanting her attention.
I actually think that was a really bitchy thing to do, openly slagging Julia off to the others but Julia is so thick she didn't seem to get the hint and just said she had been poorly and hadn't seen her pony for a few days!
Jo says one of Lowens new teachers will come to the crudavan to meet him, they do it with all the new kids to get to know them on home turf so they can meet and talk to them before they start.
Says lowen has been eating much better lately and trying new things which is good because school won't feed him chicken nuggets. She's happy he's eating better, she tries to give him a variety, turkey dinosaurs, chicken nuggets, chicken popcorn! 😂 He stopped eating bread but will now eat a chocolate spread sandwich.
All 'trildren' get free school meals but she spoke to the teacher and said he's fussy so she might send a packed lunch with him as well so even though it may not be very healthy he will have something to eat if he refuses the dinner.
BUT SHE DOESN'T READ TATTLE!!! 😂😂 😂 😂 😂 I mean seriously, I literally wrote about him not eating school dinners today! 😂 It's farcical how she tries to keep up the pretence that she doesn't read here 😂😂
Back to her hair and looks, says compared to some people she went to school with she's aged much better than them. She doesn't like her nose but she's learning to embrace it, she wouldn't want anyone else's nose but she'd like hers a bit smaller. It's because someone years ago told her her nose spreads out across her face! 😂..... No Jo it wasn't someone years ago, it was us here on Tattle, you know, the hate group that you never read?! 😂
There was loads more about her emotions, feelings, how she's so raw and open on her lives, she vents about Adrian but doesn't sit thinking about him for hours, she just goes through her thought process on the live and it helps her to understand why she feels how she does, she doesn't know anyone else on social media who is as open about their life as she is, trolls say she contradicts herself but she doesn't she just goes through her thought process.... That would be the trolls on Tattle that she never reads but knows they say that she contradicts herself, riiight! 😂
Wants to start selling hoodie again once lowen at school, won't pay for a website, people will have to message her, won't pay for stock just order what people want as they pay for it, will be for supporters only to start, grey hoodies with white writing.
Piotr comes in, been fishing all day, she says he has been sleeping at hers for the last week, they cleared it with his probation officer, it's easier for him to sleep at hers because he's doing all the work on the van, we know that's bollocks, he's been there the whole time, wonder if she is trying to make out its all been approved to stop anyone from reporting him for being there.
A supporter asks if you have to pay council tax on a caravan and she says yes then quickly reads another question 😂 another Tattler has said she doesn't pay it so again trying to put people off the scent I think.
Someone points out that she let Daisy out for a wee ages ago but hadn't let her back in, it's a good half hour before she notices others asking about Daisy and just says oh she's fine she won't go anywhere.
Talks to Piotr for ages explaining all the stuff she had talked about on the live, really boring, supporters all wetting their knickers over Piotr, asking him questions and saying they are good together etc he's not divorced from his ex yet. Jo insists he's like a brother to her, would never sleep with him.
Eventually she goes and Miss P sighs with relief and then realises she has to write all this shite up for you guys!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The things I do for you lot! 3.5hrs she was live!!!
Most of it was the usual shite about Adrian, owes £800 in arrears, messages her disgusting sexual stuff, wants her back, never asks about Lowen blah blah blah
Loads of stuff about how she's so aware of her emotions since having a breakdown, being on antidepressants, how she's supporting a friend through a break up but because she has PTSD from her relationship with him it's bought it all back 🙄 She talks about him on lives a lot but not because she's bovvered about him or cares what he does.
Says she wants a new car but she thinks she's only thinking that to show Adrian she's doing well without him.. She doesn't compare herself with family and friends just people she hates and she's been trying to understand her thought processes, this tit went on for about two hours guys, I had tea, washed up etc while she was rabbiting on in the background, it was so boring and all lies and made up crap. Reckons she messaged the girl Adrian was with before her and this girl said Jo hasn't done anything wrong, it's all Adrian. Jo says he's a compulsive liar and because he sees his other child regularly he will probably try and use that to say it's her fault she doesn't see Lowen. Says police won't help her because she does respond in anger sometimes and call him a bleep etc. She has all the letters from the CSA to prove he didn't pay and one day lowen will read her diary and know that his dad didn't want him. I honestly think she has some kind of personality disorder, she's really not right in the head, she lies so much that I think she actually believes her own tit.
Some woman has messaged her saying she's a troll hunter! 😂 😂 😂 She tracks trolls down but Jo says she probably won't get in touch with her because she's not interested in her trolls, she doesnt care, she hasn't looked at the "hate group" for ages! 😂 Trolls don't affect her life so she doesn't need to know who they are 😂 well that's good Jo because that hunter won't be able to find out who any of us are!
She's getting rid of her sofa, it's uncomfortable... I've never know anyone change their sofa so often, also wants to paint the crudavan. Doesn't dislike her hair anymore but does want it longer again. Says brown suits her, makes her eyes pop and makes her look younger 😂
Doesn't think the laser surgery has made any difference to her eyelids but has helped her crows feet, wants more botox, would like surgery on her eyes but can't afford it.
Lowen said bleeping hell again, her sister and brother laughed, Jo says its because he's being dragged up not brought up... But she doesn't read Tattle! 😂
Says she has lots to upload... I always say that don't I but it takes ages to edit everything..... But she doesn't read Tattle! 😂
Vet Jo felt Hugos back and he didn't flinch so she thinks in time she will probably be able to ride him for 20 minutes now and then, she thinks it was Brook riding four times a week for over an hour each time that made him sore but he will be fine if she rides him. Brook has found a horse she wants to buy.
Goes out to shut birds away, says Cockerell is much better but he was already shut away as the duck picks on him, no mention of trimming his beak. Says she thinks only one chick is male which is good as the other one is on his way out..... So one minute it's doing well the next it's on its way out? And she claims it was shut away yet could have put it in its own run so it wasn't bullied. I smell a rat, reckon it's worse but she won't pay for the vet obviously and I bet she knew people would comment about it's beak if she hasn't trimmed it. Just seemed dodgy to me.
Says "Julia you keep messaging me but I can't cope with you bombarding me, I'm not ignoring you, well I am because I've put you on mute" then addresses the supporters saying 'Julia messages me a lot but I don't have the energy to reply all the time, I read them but by the time I get round to replying she's messaged again and I can't cope so I mute her' says she tells her so much in one message practically everything from what she ate for breakfast to every single detail of what she's done that morning etc and says she doesn't have the time to respond each time. Says if someone messages all the time it just gets too much, she can't deal with people being so needy and wanting her attention.
I actually think that was a really bitchy thing to do, openly slagging Julia off to the others but Julia is so thick she didn't seem to get the hint and just said she had been poorly and hadn't seen her pony for a few days!
Jo says one of Lowens new teachers will come to the crudavan to meet him, they do it with all the new kids to get to know them on home turf so they can meet and talk to them before they start.
Says lowen has been eating much better lately and trying new things which is good because school won't feed him chicken nuggets. She's happy he's eating better, she tries to give him a variety, turkey dinosaurs, chicken nuggets, chicken popcorn! 😂 He stopped eating bread but will now eat a chocolate spread sandwich.
All 'trildren' get free school meals but she spoke to the teacher and said he's fussy so she might send a packed lunch with him as well so even though it may not be very healthy he will have something to eat if he refuses the dinner.
BUT SHE DOESN'T READ TATTLE!!! 😂😂 😂 😂 😂 I mean seriously, I literally wrote about him not eating school dinners today! 😂 It's farcical how she tries to keep up the pretence that she doesn't read here 😂😂
Back to her hair and looks, says compared to some people she went to school with she's aged much better than them. She doesn't like her nose but she's learning to embrace it, she wouldn't want anyone else's nose but she'd like hers a bit smaller. It's because someone years ago told her her nose spreads out across her face! 😂..... No Jo it wasn't someone years ago, it was us here on Tattle, you know, the hate group that you never read?! 😂
There was loads more about her emotions, feelings, how she's so raw and open on her lives, she vents about Adrian but doesn't sit thinking about him for hours, she just goes through her thought process on the live and it helps her to understand why she feels how she does, she doesn't know anyone else on social media who is as open about their life as she is, trolls say she contradicts herself but she doesn't she just goes through her thought process.... That would be the trolls on Tattle that she never reads but knows they say that she contradicts herself, riiight! 😂
Wants to start selling hoodie again once lowen at school, won't pay for a website, people will have to message her, won't pay for stock just order what people want as they pay for it, will be for supporters only to start, grey hoodies with white writing.
Piotr comes in, been fishing all day, she says he has been sleeping at hers for the last week, they cleared it with his probation officer, it's easier for him to sleep at hers because he's doing all the work on the van, we know that's bollocks, he's been there the whole time, wonder if she is trying to make out its all been approved to stop anyone from reporting him for being there.
A supporter asks if you have to pay council tax on a caravan and she says yes then quickly reads another question 😂 another Tattler has said she doesn't pay it so again trying to put people off the scent I think.
Someone points out that she let Daisy out for a wee ages ago but hadn't let her back in, it's a good half hour before she notices others asking about Daisy and just says oh she's fine she won't go anywhere.
Talks to Piotr for ages explaining all the stuff she had talked about on the live, really boring, supporters all wetting their knickers over Piotr, asking him questions and saying they are good together etc he's not divorced from his ex yet. Jo insists he's like a brother to her, would never sleep with him.
Eventually she goes and Miss P sighs with relief and then realises she has to write all this shite up for you guys!! 😂
Gold 🎖🎖🎖🎖 and gold 🌟 🌟🌟🌟 for you listening all that drivel 👍

Reactions: 2
Triangulation is a typical trait of a narcissist.
Poor Julia:( How disgusting . I think the woman is slightly unhinged but even she doesn't deserve that kind of disrespect in front of others. That's nasty .
Miss P you are a legend sitting through that crap for hours .I cant even watch a 2 minute video !

Reactions: 7
Triangulation is a typical trait of a narcissist.
Poor Julia:( How disgusting . I think the woman is slightly unhinged but even she doesn't deserve that kind of disrespect in front of others. That's nasty .
Miss P you are a legend sitting through that crap for hours .I cant even watch a 2 minute video !
Have to admit to googling triangulation, not heard that before but it's absolutely spot on!
It was a really bitchy thing to do to Julia, no need at all to call her out in front of the others, she could easily have sent her a message saying the same thing and kept it private, maybe she thought if she embarrassed her publicly it would be more effective but in all honesty I think it went straight over Julia's head.

Reactions: 6
Ah Miss Solomon with these tit videos you are spoiling us! (to be read in the voice from the old Ferrero Rocher advert!)
Such wonderful riveting content she provides for her paying supporters, a 48 second video about her scratching her forehead with some barbed wire, I could barely contain my excitement but alas the sequel where she hooks her massive snout on a jutting out nail has yet to be released! Instead I had to settle for a video of Dairyland and her trying to convince everyone that she is some kind of animal whisperer, unsuccessfully I might add due to most of the animals moving away from her pretty sharpish, maybe they were catching the whiff of fish from Piotr's 'fishing trip' yesterday, oh no that's right he didn't catch anything... except maybe crabs, and I don't mean the water dwelling variety! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she just a complete F***ing twit 🙄🙄 I have no words, as you have 7 F***ing horses and a pony that all your idiots pay for but riding blown up dragons is all you can do 😳😳🤬

Reactions: 4
Yeah too busy/tired to muck out properly, spend time with them or ride but plenty of time to plan and video a pathetic video.

Thank you for the recap of the live you really do deserve a medal but will
One of jos super hoodies in grey lavender with a logo she can’t rustle up do?
can’t believe she can talk about herself for over 3 hrs oh hang on this is jo!
Julia was completely thrown under the bus and then reversed over if you ask me but she’s too simple to realise she’s been done over by Jo!
Oh has poor Julia been poorly and not been able to do her pony! Well lucky her for having full livery.
I’m in a crohns flare up, heart problems, shortness of breath, oh and bloody raging toothache but guess who does my horses every day! Oh yeah that will be me! Maybe I need to get on benefiits so I can afford full livery. I wouldn’t even if I could afford it anyway cos I love my horses and want to spend as much time as possible with them. Not go once a week and take a blurry photo! Julia is pathetic but jo is out of order as she takes everything she gives her then royally slags her off

Reactions: 7
Supporters video, she's painting the crudavan yet again, kitchen and hallway but has decided she might have ADHD because she's always starting things and never finishing them as gets bored easily.
No Jo you don't have ADHD you're just a twit.
So many celebs jumping on the ADHD bandwagon at the moment but they are using unscrupulous places that just take their money and give them a positive diagnosis so they can get more money out of them by giving them drugs.
No doubt Jo is just copying Ellie yet again, she does have properly diagnosed ADHD and obviously people find her quirks amusing so Jo probably thinks it will be another way to get attention whilst also excusing the fact she's a filthy, lazy slob who only fails to finish jobs because she'd rather sit on her arse watching crap reality TV.

Reactions: 5
Idiots the lot of them, and considering 🙄🙄 his not been staying there until recently, because of course he hasn’t ever since he got kicked out of jail, but yet so desperate for a good nights sleep 🙄🙄 and of course Jo doesn’t know it’s his birthday, don’t ever see her chipping in towards anything? But I bet she’s taking from all the gullible idiots that are !!!!

Reactions: 3
So not content with exploiting her child for her own gain she's now doing it to her nephew and niece, and it's still not even remotely funny but she's so desperate for content she's got nothing else to use.

Maybe the next thread title should be Spends hours on dragon suits with no regret whilst her real animals are subjected to abuse and neglect

Short live up at the horses, not much to say, lots of kissing them and saying she loves them etc
She will probably bring them home tomorrow because they have eaten most of the grass already so if she has to feed hay she may as well have them home.
She had a hose that she said she didn't ask for but someone sent her but then they have now joined the 'hate group' and witch about her, she says the hose is tit anyway, she took it home because she thought it was blocked so has tried to unblock it, bought it up to the grazing so she can throw the green water out of the bath and give them fresh.
Had her fields topped a couple of weeks ago and they already look tit again, she's looking at buying a ride on mower from marketplace as will be cheaper than paying the farmer.
Brooke has bought a horse Lottie, borrowed Jo's lorry to collect her, clearly they decided they didnt need Jo's experienced eye to help them buy her! 😂
Been to car boot two days running, buys stuff cheap then sells on marketplace, bought a raised dog bed for £3 and sold it for £15 "brought" a hamster cage for her nieces hamster, a tractor money box for Lowen, forks for her sister and some timberland trainers for £15 that are worth over £100. Jo you thick twit it's BOUGHT not brought 🙄
Starts talking about disco minge and a funky fanny 🤢 so classy 🙄
She's painting the kitchen still, took all the doors off to sand down etc says its really hard work as they are covered in fly tit! 🤢🤢🤢
Lowen starts school on the 11th
Shes had more botox, told them she didn't think the laser on her eyelids had worked fully so they will do it again free but she will wait until lowen is at school.
She gets in the car and as she's talking says oh someone is ringing me, says its some bloke from Tiktoc, she acts all flustered, says she will have to ring him back, he messages her saying sorry for ringing just need help with something and she says guys I've got to go and ring him and cuts the live.

• Haha
  • Wow
So she ditched her paying subscribers for that 🙄 "fellow content creator" 😂 Jo you don't make content you just press record as you go about your skanky begging boring life with your feral brat, why would someone ask YOU for advice? Far better more successful people than you to ask and why would he possibly be interested in you if he's seen you in all your filthy foul mouthed glory?! 😂 Dream on.

Attachments

I would not follow or ask her any advice on horse care or looking after a child. And yes I am a single mum of two that’s done it all myself as well as looking after 4 horses, working for a living and a 40 hour a week job and bringing up 2 children up

• Heart
So, let’s have a reality check, the person Jo blames for Hugo’s bad back and injury, by putting the wrong or badly fitted bridle on is someone who does really well showjumping, they were quite pally actually, and I’m pretty sure Jo once said in some comments about what an amazing rider/ horsewoman jade was…. Does she look the sort to duck your horse up… Nah, I don’t think so either

Attachments

Yep Jo gushed over how amazing Jade was when JB went to her, how gentle she was with youngsters etc
Jade is a very good equestrian who competes regularly and does really well, far more talented than Jo and yet Jo is determined to force the narrative that Jade was incompetent and either put on or allowed a too small bridle to be put on Hugo!
I think there's a lot of the green eyed monster in Jo because not only is Jade way more talented than Jo she's also extremely attractive and very popular, no need for Botox and eyelid lifts for Jade, she's naturally pretty

Definitely, jade is very attractive, and seems a nice person, what do you reckon, Jo will be jumping Jack now, to prove a point… poor old unfit buggar, she don’t care about him or any of them really….,

Reactions: 1
Somehow Jo on an obese unfit Jack galumphing over 70cm is hardly a match for Jade gliding effortlessly over 130cm!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.