Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Masterwinner

Oh ots true all her stuff being given away fm house on village pages..bed.books....units..the lot....
Let’s hope that’s true, it’ll drive her mad, she won’t be able to say she does it all alone,……. and thanks Jo I’m glad you explained about fitting a saddle and the gullet, maybe you should worry about Hugo and his back, leave me to look after my very well cared for horses without your advice, after all hugo is looking rather poor going into winter, mine however are looking amazing, as they always do, because I look after them just how they should be …
Ll her
---
There..sais house move

Attachments

Last edited:

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Why does she think people even want to see that? Hardly interesting or educational. I suppose the pervs might like seeing it's flat boy arse in awful shorts but apart from that it's one of the most pointless videos she's done.
Her choice of music for the majority of her reels is shite too, is she trying to make out she's a fighter because despite doing fuck all the majority of the time she managed to fight through her exhaustion to mow a few docs ?!

Shes nasty

Chatty Member
138k followers!! Are people literally mad. Unbelievable😮
Hardly none of which actual view her page, like it or comment, another milestone nearly meet she looks to drop below the 1800 subscribers mark when she used to be well over 2000 🙂 people are losing interest and not renewing and wasting there 89P a month

Masterwinner

ear defenders on the dodgems .

Adrian only started paying coz his other kid and mum moving fm village.....so his plan to see lowen starts now....
trying to butter jo up ...wander if she knows the other kid is moving away....
---
Well she will now coz she clearly reads here....
---
Well she will now coz she clearly reads here....

Masterwinner

She said she don't feel that bad well wait till next week ..anything like my cousin and mate....she was ill for weeks with the new varient

EAD

VIP Member
She's petrified of riding her even though Bella is tiny! The only picture of her sitting on Bella you can see how tight she's clutching the reins and she only went a few steps it's why she insisted on a neck strap and lead rein but then didn't even sit on her for weeks 😂 The 8yr old sharer will be riding and jumping her whilst Julia is still ambling around the yard on a lead rein! 😂
I've noticed there's been no mention or pictures of Teddy Pom Pom since Bella came on the scene, reckon he's packed his bags and fucked off to Battersea to get himself rehomed with someone who isn't a sandwich short of a picnic!
Who is Teddy Pom Pom?