No Verbal Filter #7 Best mate is sex pest scum but she still insists she's the worlds best mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Short live, she took Jack to the show, got one 5th place out of six and two fourths, don't know how many were in those other classes. She's really pissed off, was expecting to do better, wanted first or seconds and a champion! 😂 Kept saying its fine but it's obvious she's not happy, such a bad loser. Her mum had lowen. She plaited his mane over three days.
Saw two girls she thinks were followers as they knew her name but she didn't bother to get there's, their horse was bucking and vet Jo diagnosed a locked stifle and advised them how to back the horse up and turn it in circles to release it, they were so grateful because despite all the other horsey people there Jo was the only person to notice and try to help them! 😂
She knew the judge and hoped she would do her a favour and place her but she didn't, everyone got a rosette for entering but she's used to getting ones for winning, she's very disappointed but had to remind herself it's a selfish attitude to take away from the people who did win, she was so anxious and put in so much effort so she wasn't happy not to do better.
Hugo seeing vet on Tues, different vet from before as half the price, she's worried it could be serious, she hasn't ridden him enough since he had his accident to show he was in pain but now Brooke is riding a lot it's clear he's in pain. She got a second hand saddle on trial for £750 but it's not right and she doesn't want to put Brooke on him if he's in pain, Brooke parents might be buying her her own horse.
JB also not right, might get vet to look at him too but she can't lunge him or run him up for the vet with lowen about so might leave him until next month as it's not as urgent and she says he's not in pain but clearly his hocks aren't right, he did fall a couple of weeks ago as well. She's had so many vet bills lately.
She would like to take Trixie showing but she's too fat and not really halter broken, she can put a halter on and do whatever she wants with her but would struggle to walk her up and down the lane.
That was the main stuff really, signal crap, she showed the chicks, said Jessie's comes for cuddles when called and then tried calling her for ages and Jesse ignored her so she grabbed her by the legs almost upside down which Jesse didn't like.
Rabbit still alive just, one of the dogs tried to get in and she calls it a bleeping bleep, says she won't get another but when this one dies of old age she will consider rehoming more. Says the Cockerell is much better than it was, it takes months to recover but she's glad she didn't wring it's neck.
Showed the stream and the sex pest briefly but signal was bad, they have dug a huge hole and made a dam and redirected the stream to fill the hole to make a pool to swim in.
Finished live to go get lowen from her mum, said lots to edit and upload including her getting Jack ready for the show.

Reactions: 2
So come on jo which is it? Hugo has never reared or he did it a lot as it appears you say both! And you wouldn’t be a liar now would you Jo!! Both videos to prove our point yet again. First is from the live an hour ago so still full of bs aren’t you

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pinocchio Jo rears her ugly head yet again! 😂
But apparently WE are the liars? Clearly not, proof right there. AGAIN.

• Heart
Hi Jo, saw you today at the show, saw you giving advice to the horse that was bunny hopping past you poor thing, I was holding my friends horse so couldn’t really see, I’m sure they appreciated your advice, think they said it was under the vet/physio anyway, Jack did look like a lovely boy, shame he has you as his owner and I saw you chatting to the judge I saw you get 5th out of 6 your face said it all …. Still it’s funny, you advising others when you have let Jonboy and Hugo suffer for so long, but you finally intend to have them checked….amazing 😡

Attachments

If the judge knew her then that will account for the low placings. Anyone that knows her knows what a prick she is

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah but it doesn't matter if their horse is under the care of a qualified professional because vet Jo has spoken and obviously she knows waaaaay more than someone who has spent years training to do their job, I'm sure Jo's saddle fitter was equally as grateful that Jo chalked out the saddle on Hugo to show how it fitted etc because I'm sure she really needed advice on how to do her job

Do think it's funny that Jo had a Tattler standing feet away from her but had no idea 😂 more proof Jo that Tattlers don't lie, if they say they are local to you then they are!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She is the Liar that just keeps on giving the evidence 🙄😕 and you have to not love the well yeah I think JB is in pain too but oh don’t worry he can wait until next month 🤬🤬🤬

And anyone that takes 3 days to platt a horse well I really!!!

I bet she thought ooo only a couple of entries I’ll be getting all the ribbons ( sorry what was it you said jo it’s not about that anyway 🙄🙄) but obviously it is 🤣🤣 and you still came last or almost last of dear oh dear 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh dear jo you didnt do very well did you. 2nd to last in a class of 6 with the 6th place clearly having issues. Annable i wish i'd known who you were, i was also ringside... did you see jo's extra special run she did when she was trotting jack total class 😂😂 jo i noticed you making a fuss of jack kissing his nose, also saw you yanking his mouth as well cant help yourself can you! Anyway im so pleased the judge didnt 'do you a favour' and place you higher, thats exactly whats wrong with showing these days mind u if she knows you im not surprised you came out with such a tit result. Pink 'well done' frilly for entering though so you dont have a total strop 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Short live, she took Jack to the show, got one 5th place out of six and two fourths, don't know how many were in those other classes. She's really pissed off, was expecting to do better, wanted first or seconds and a champion! 😂 Kept saying its fine but it's obvious she's not happy, such a bad loser. Her mum had lowen. She plaited his mane over three days.
Saw two girls she thinks were followers as they knew her name but she didn't bother to get there's, their horse was bucking and vet Jo diagnosed a locked stifle and advised them how to back the horse up and turn it in circles to release it, they were so grateful because despite all the other horsey people there Jo was the only person to notice and try to help them! 😂
She knew the judge and hoped she would do her a favour and place her but she didn't, everyone got a rosette for entering but she's used to getting ones for winning, she's very disappointed but had to remind herself it's a selfish attitude to take away from the people who did win, she was so anxious and put in so much effort so she wasn't happy not to do better.
Hugo seeing vet on Tues, different vet from before as half the price, she's worried it could be serious, she hasn't ridden him enough since he had his accident to show he was in pain but now Brooke is riding a lot it's clear he's in pain. She got a second hand saddle on trial for £750 but it's not right and she doesn't want to put Brooke on him if he's in pain, Brooke parents might be buying her her own horse.
JB also not right, might get vet to look at him too but she can't lunge him or run him up for the vet with lowen about so might leave him until next month as it's not as urgent and she says he's not in pain but clearly his hocks aren't right, he did fall a couple of weeks ago as well. She's had so many vet bills lately.
She would like to take Trixie showing but she's too fat and not really halter broken, she can put a halter on and do whatever she wants with her but would struggle to walk her up and down the lane.
That was the main stuff really, signal crap, she showed the chicks, said Jessie's comes for cuddles when called and then tried calling her for ages and Jesse ignored her so she grabbed her by the legs almost upside down which Jesse didn't like.
Rabbit still alive just, one of the dogs tried to get in and she calls it a bleeping bleep, says she won't get another but when this one dies of old age she will consider rehoming more. Says the Cockerell is much better than it was, it takes months to recover but she's glad she didn't wring it's neck.
Showed the stream and the sex pest briefly but signal was bad, they have dug a huge hole and made a dam and redirected the stream to fill the hole to make a pool to swim in.
Finished live to go get lowen from her mum, said lots to edit and upload including her getting Jack ready for the show.
I was there, the girls walked past through the showing rings and no one noticed because they were watching the classes, I turned and saw the horse, Jo had to intervene as usual, and yes they thanked you, more polite than you that’s for sure, I saw you Chuck ya lead rope at the lady you were talking to in the pink top…
---
Oh dear jo you didnt do very well did you. 2nd to last in a class of 6 with the 6th place clearly having issues. Annable i wish i'd known who you were, i was also ringside... did you see jo's extra special run she did when she was trotting jack total class 😂😂 jo i noticed you making a fuss of jack kissing his nose, also saw you yanking his mouth as well cant help yourself can you! Anyway im so pleased the judge didnt 'do you a favour' and place you higher, thats exactly whats wrong with showing these days mind u if she knows you im not surprised you came out with such a tit result. Pink 'well done' frilly for entering though so you dont have a total strop 🤣
No way, you were there too, ffs, if I’d known I’d have said hi, do you go a lot, I used to, I’ve done a bit of judging for them, god I wish I’d judged today 🙈

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I was there, the girls walked past through the showing rings and no one noticed because they were watching the classes, I turned and saw the horse, Jo had to intervene as usual, and yes they thanked you, more polite than you that’s for sure, I saw you Chuck ya lead rope at the lady you were talking to in the pink top…
---

No way, you were there too, ffs, if I’d known I’d have said hi, do you go a lot, I used to, I’ve done a bit of judging for them, god I wish I’d judged today 🙈
Oh I wish you'd been the judge too! 😂
Would you be allowed to disqualify her for being a twit??!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Well Jo. I actually thought you did really well today.
The judge was rather kind to you, the joys of knowing the judge I guess.

I cant believe someone got lower than you.. you should have come last -obviously the post you put on the show site regarding the running times especially as you are a single mumma, with a son to find someone to have your brat, whist you competed.. I guess pervy pioter was too busy spending his money on another sex worker. So being the good friend, couldn't come with you and watch your son.
You say you can't show Trixie because she is fat, you should be ashamed as you haven't controlled it. Your grazing is shocking and 0ver grazed.
Jack would have been knocked down as he is unsound like all your horses.
Instead of swanning around a ring wrh an unfit horse, follow vet advice instead of thinking you know all.. if you did know all , your horses wouldnt all be dog lame.
Ps.. how rude not asking supporters their name, you take money but don't care about your supporters.. I hope they cance!!

Yet more lies Jo, you really are the gift that keeps on giving today aren't you??! 😂
So you claim today was the first show for five years, said the same on the live as well but it wasn't was it because you took Jack to Stithians last year although I believe you missed your class because you were late and then in 2021 so TWO years ago you went to the cross country with Nathan and competed as a pair, him on JB and you on Jack. More lies, more proof. Do better Jo.

Attachments

• Heart
Lies all the time...then gets caught out..trouble is when your a lier you have got to remember what u said ....

• Heart
Yes u have to have a good memory so u can remember what you’ve said clearly skanky Jo hasn’t,another one to add to the long list of failures of super mamma Jo what a useless human being

She would have been marked low in the class because the judge can plainly see Jack has no muscle tone and has just been dragged out the field !

Reactions: 5
Good to see the face painting post featured the "he doesn't have a dummy during the day anymore". Slapping face paint on her but still clutching the dummy in his other hand. His speech is terrible and I speak from experience working with reception aged children. The damage she has done to his teeth is awful. His teeth look black when he actually opens his mouth wide enough to see. If he doesn't get referred to a speech and language therapist I'll be amazed.

• Heart
Yep speech is awful for his age, I see kids the same age and much younger on fb and they all talk much clearer than him, pronounce words well and put whole sentences together so they can actually have a proper conversation.
I couldn't see black teeth but she doesn't care about them anyway, she once said it doesn't matter if his teeth rot because they are only baby teeth.
She let's him have the dummy because she can't deal with his tantrums just like she never takes him anywhere on her own, always has to have a friend or her mum with her to help distract him when he has a meltdown.
---
God how fat are her lids..thought she was meant to have had treatment obv not working...
---
The kids speech is awful
---
Hes a bwoyncy tarsle..she's a chirger..he's 4 that's ridiulous
Might want to crop your screenshot!

Oh I wish you'd been the judge too! 😂
Would you be allowed to disqualify her for being a twit??!
If only lol
---
Lies all the time...then gets caught out..trouble is when your a lier you have got to remember what u said ....
Exactly, she’s too thick and babbles on because she has no filter… no brain either
---
Good to see the face painting post featured the "he doesn't have a dummy during the day anymore". Slapping face paint on her but still clutching the dummy in his other hand. His speech is terrible and I speak from experience working with reception aged children. The damage she has done to his teeth is awful. His teeth look black when he actually opens his mouth wide enough to see. If he doesn't get referred to a speech and language therapist I'll be amazed.
Oh but we don’t know what we are on about, we have no children and are jealous lol… I assure you, I’m not jealous of that thing …

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.