No Verbal Filter #7 Best mate is sex pest scum but she still insists she's the worlds best mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For new readers : In a nutshell Jo Solomon (NVF) is a habitual liar, a narcissist, scammer, manipulative toxic and vile individual.
She fails to keep her animals (horses, dogs, cat, geese and other poultry) in safe clean environments, she refuses to pay out for vets bills unless absolutely necessary preferring to self diagnose and "treat" herself to the detriment of her animals health and welfare.
She bred her dogs several times and last year her mare despite being advised not too by a vet, all she cared about was content and money.
She has subscribers, ad revenue, a separate platform (ko-fi) and a wishlist but moans constantly that she has no money and puts really basic items such as washing powder and clothes for her child on the wishlist but thinks nothing of paying for botox and recently a non surgical eye lift for herself. She drops hints about things she wants knowing that someone will probably buy them for her.
She recently set up an Amazon Associate account which means she gets paid commission if people buy through her link.
She has a small army of minions who regularly send her money and gifts and she uses these vulnerable people to her advantage, pretending to care about them when all she's actually interested in is their money.
She has very few real friends because she is so toxic she ruins most of her relationships so her friends are mostly strangers off the Internet most of whom she's never met.
She witches and slates people on her supporters lives yet claims to be a great friend, she's accused her ex (and kids father) of DV and regularly makes up stories and fakes tears to get attention and sympathy from the minions.
Her child is being dragged up, he is behind with his talking, social skills and potty training and still sleeps with her and uses a dummy despite being nearly four, she seems determined to keep him like a baby and has an unhealthy obsession with him. His diet mostly consists of chocolate, biscuits, crisps, cake, KFC and McDonald's.
She is extremely needy, constantly craves attention and to be told how amazing she is, she's a control freak and refuses to take advice from anyone because she believes she knows best.
She ignores laws and regulations, she thinks she's above them and as a result puts herself, her kid and others at risk.
She can't take any criticism no matter how well meaning it is, she deletes comments and blocks people or allows her minions to attack others on her pages on her behalf.
She has previously scammed money via a GoFundMe for her cat who was shot, (her second GoFundMe for her animals) Jo claimed she needed major surgery, several thousand pounds was raised and then she announced surgery wasn't needed, when some people asked for a refund she refused and blocked them, she also refused to donate the money to a cat or horse charity as some suggested. She regularly brings up the GoFundMe and laughs, saying she wouldn't have trolls and haters if it hadn't been for that, sadly she's deluded on that score as people dislike her for all the reasons further up this post!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
So shes brought the horses home, of course Jo left cleaning everything until the day they was coming back lazy ! And the lucky things have come home to all of about 5 blades of grass 😂. If she had sense and wasn't a lazy asf twit she'd of put them on her friends feild and actually let her feild recover properly how is she going to stop them eating sycamore now will still no grass?

Reactions: 5
I knew she wouldn't take them to the other field, too much effort having to drive a whole five miles to see to them, she doesn't give a tit about them, it's all about what's easier for her.
And those shorts with her arse hanging out! 🤢 I've got bigger pants than them, I'm sure her pervy old men followers will be happy though and of course Piotr favours a view from behind so it's a win win eh?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She wore those shorts (knickers) on purpose. It isn’t that hot yet so didn’t need to be in such skimpy clothes. She’s gross 🤮🤮🤮 but yes Piotr prob got a treat.

Poor horses back to the tit hole with no grass. No need to worry about sycamores though cos she picked them all! Yeah right just like she poo picks. She really is a lazy skank! There are so many people that drive more than 5 miles twice a day or more to see to their horses! It’s what responsible horse owners do. But she needs them at home where actually they will prob get even less attention if that’s possible. If a horse can have a bloody foal with a rug on when it’s right next to your window you kinda know just how often those horses are looked at!!!

• Angry
Oh they will go back to being ignored now, the only reason she did those videos of her spending time with them at the other grazing was because she had to waste time up there whilst the water buckets filled up so had nothing else to do

Reactions: 3
Poor thing was clearly very advanced as she only announced about the lymphoma ten days ago but as we know the poor cat had been showing symptoms for weeks.
I see she didn't pay out for cremation this time, and of course a video to sad music where she shows her lack of taste and decorum yet again by showing a picture of girl cat in her carrier which appears to be after she had passed, last time it was Indies body being carried out of the car in a bag.
Shame she has to ruin nice videos with bits that should be kept private but it's all about the attention with Jo, no respect towards the animals she claims to love.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The kid who's never ill is sick again 🙄 cue pic of her holding lowen with her pathetic concerned face again, if you are that worried about him Jo put your bleeping phone down for once and concentrate on your child instead of making everything into an excuse for content.
So she was too impatient to hold on the phone and too impatient to wait at a and e no doubt she was rude and complained about the wait as well so all she got was ibuprofen but now she's moaning because she never gets time to herself and is so tired and needs a holiday 🙄
She literally doesn't have a clue, some single mums have more than one kid, and/or a kid with a disability or serious health condition and they still have to go out and work, I don't know if she's a single mum but her friend Abbie has a child with a disability, I bet she doesn't moan anywhere near as much as jo does.
Jo has got the easiest life ever, she doesn't have to work, she has her horses on site, she's got idiots sending her money and gifts and paying for things constantly and she's got her mum close by to help with lowen. Most people would be grateful to have all that but not poor hard done by Jo.

See she's also at it again with her knowledge of plants, I remember this being mentioned before a year or two ago and she didn't even know buttercups could be harmful then.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 4
🤣🤣🤣 so as poisonous as the sycamore plants then 🙄 f ing idiot 🙄 they don’t eat the sycamores either, although I still don’t believe that’s what Bella had but even so, no don’t worry they are poisonous but don’t like them 🙄🙄

and of course rather then wait a few more hours with your child if you thought they were poorly and went to A&E in the first place at all just go no let’s just go home can’t be bothered to wait any longer 🤨is she for real and are her minions so ok with that, I’d wait 10 hours if I thought I would want my child checked over 🤬🤬
---
Or have your numbers just dropped again mmm I think so 🙄🙄🙄 poor Girl cat didn’t work so hang on let’s do a poorly L post or course why not, your out of poorly horse ones at the minute 🙄🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Got to ❤ Her excuses for Severn not wanting to go near her 🙄 no it’s because he is ferrel, you have not paid him proper attention and got nothing to do with you fly spraying Bella. He just has not had correct handling since he was born, he has always walked away from you. But every time it’s another excuse rather then it being you or your bad development of him and his learning, very much like L really you have not took the time to take that time with either of them, hence why he still is nearly 4 and can’t use a toilet or speak correctly. Severn is experiencing the same thing you have done nothing to bring his development on but there’s always another excuse

• Heart
Reactions: 7
And a video for supporters up at Lynn's lovely tidy clean and well managed stables and paddocks explaining yet again how she "brought" Dotty for Lynn in exchange for Bella because her and Bella have such an amazing bond blah blah blah
If Lynn was any kind of decent person she would be brutally honest with Jo and tell her to look after her horses properly and do some actual field management, I'm sure she didn't teach jo how to be a lazy selfish horse owner, I'd be embarrassed that that's how Jo has turned out but I guess she uses Jo just like Jo uses all her "friends" so she's just as bad as her.

Live was very late, very long and very boring.
Said Ginnie is doing well but the people are very private so she can't post any pictures etc which is annoying. Farrier coming tomorrow for Hugo and Jack but he doesn't like being video either which is also annoying.
Talking about Girlcat, said for two days she didn't eat or drink or go to the toilet, just lay there and when she picked her up she cried out like she was in pain so that's why she had her pts. Says when she had the fur loss she and I quote "I googled it cos Jo thinks she's a vet"..... But she doesn't read Tattle! 😂
Said Girlcat was in the carrier, Jo was going to shave her leg ready for the vet but didn't, also said she didn't think she was in pain just tired which contradicts what she said a minute before, vet said yes she's deteriorated a lot and then injected her in the kidney, Jo said what's that? Asked if it was a sedative and he said no this is it and Jo was surprised but Girlcat went really quickly. If its true then that vet is tit because whenever I've had pets put to sleep they have always confirmed when I'm ready and only done it when I've said yes.
Piotr arrived at half ten, Jo said he'd been to Plymouth for his sons Coronation but she meant Communion, thick twit! 😂 Says she told him to pop in for a coffee before he went to her dad's, she's still trying to make out he's not sleeping at hers but later she tells the story of her taking lowen to A, & E and says to him "what time did I get back?" he replies about half eleven and then she realises what she said and says "Oh yes that's right, you were still here weren't you, waiting for us to get back" 😂 it's so obvious he's living with her, she says she cooks his meals, does his washing and makes him his packed lunch and she'd make a fantastic wife if she was after a husband.
Supporters in comments are saying he's madly in love with her and one says maybe he will be a sperm donor for her with no strings attached..... Well we all know everything Jo does has strings attached.
She got four chicken eggs for her broody hen, plus one of her own eggs, she's been taking them away because she thought they weren't fertile so was using them for baking but piotr said he'd seen the cockerel on her so maybe they had been. Her goose is also broody and she was going to get some eggs for her but doesn't really want any more geese.
Seven is still feeding sometimes off Bella but it's fine, she won't separate as she prefers natural weaning.
Trixie won't stay in a stable on her own so has her muzzle on but there's no grass.
And that was all the main stuff, the end was her putting all these different masks on of the royals and doing her awful impressions of them. Kath bought the masks for the coronation but they never got round to looking at them. She's tit at impressions and not remotely funny but of course all the minions are wetting themselves and saying she's hysterical.

Thanks for that Miss Pepperpot. I managed to watch a little bit of the live but I can’t stomach much of her and her bullshit these days. I’d really love to know why she is trying to cover up piotr living there. She clearly thinks she would get some stick for it: but she’s so honest and open and if people don’t like it they can stop following her?????

I can’t believe she called a communion a coronation! Is she really that thick? I can’t think that anyone can really be as truly stupid as her!

I’m going back to watch the impressions cos I missed that bit: her talents are never ending aren’t they. She is the gift that keeps on giving 😂

I wonder if he gave a different address to his probation officer or the court or whoever so would be in trouble if it's not actually the address he's staying at, I don't know tbh. It's so obvious he's living with her, she was quite happy flaunting him on her live on the main page yesterday, funny how he shows absolutely no sign of the ptsd she claims he's got, guess that was diagnosed by "doctor Jo" because it sounds good and gets more sympathy from the idiots still sending money to Kaff for his collection, some of them are saying that they are happy to keep donating every month for a while! They are all going to look so stupid when he fucks up and gets caught doing something vile and disgusting again.

I can do nothing but just 🤣🤣🤣 at her latest vid on she is so proud of how clever L is because he can now push the buttons on his forklift and use it 🤣🤣🤣 isn’t he so bloody clever that he can’t use a bloody toilet or talk properly or count but he can now use a toy forklift at 3 🤣🤣🤣 is she completely that ignorant and deluded of what clever actually means 🙄🙄🙄

OMG get in touch with Mensa! Call the newspapers! Breaking news ...Almost four year old finally learns to press a button and use a gearstick on a toy he's had nearly two years!! 🙄🙄🙄
Maybe it's because she's so thick herself she has such low expectations of him and thinks he's amazing for doing things other kids half his age can do, she's obsessed with the fact he can climb a five bar gate because she thinks it means he's advanced for his age, the fact he's behind on every other aspect of his development just seems to go right over her head.
She should watch the Pony Pals family, that two year old boy can talk and is way ahead of how Lowen was at that age

Oh bless her worried a crow had been shot and who would do that and just let them suffer 🙄🙄 well Jo you burnt one of your animals and picked it apart, you let your best friend indie die slowly because you kept her alive on Jo’s vet advice whilst she was suffering, and did the same for girl cat 🙄🙄 but oh no who would do that !!!!!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.