No Verbal Filter #7 Best mate is sex pest scum but she still insists she's the worlds best mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Kaff actually serious??! Has she got the sex pest mixed up with Lowen hence the tractor? at least the rather simplistic pic of dicks is more appropriate if lacking in detail and accuracy. Surely a grown adult didn't make this, she must have meant to say George the dog made it?! 😂
Wtaf is this monstrosity?! 😂
Oh and for those not in the know, the words are apparently lyrics from a Pink song because Kaff loves Pink so she's just adjusted them to fit, not that the sex pest will have a bleeping clue anyway

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yeah that's what I reckon, probably asked several times and when she couldn't provide proof took it back. There's no way she gave it back voluntarily after all the fuss she made about how helpful it would be and how much she could do with it. She never mentioned insurance when she was given it so I wonder if she didn't realise she needed to take it out or if she just thought she'd get away with not doing it.
Insurance… never, cough, cough LORRY 😡😡😡
---
Kath… what were you thinking, are you sniffing glue or something, I mean I never had much hope, you and Jo are hardly the dream team when you put your heads together but duck me…. No expense has been spared eh, and as for rocket man….it should be pay for sex man, or duct tape man, or I’ll shag ya ass man….NEVER ROCKET MAN 😝😝😝😝

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m not saying I’m a saint but F me there is something not right here 🤷‍♀️
Firstly I’d never arrange a collection for anyone that has been found guilty of his charges!!
Id never let that person anywhere near my kids 🙄 EVER !!!

she needs to get a grip of her own life, I can’t believe anyones life is that sad that they need to latch on to this 🤷‍♀️

Confirmation that 50 twats have sent money and/or gifts in support of a convicted criminal (the pic was a list of the names)
50 twats, some of whom have already said that they are up for a phase 2, some of whom have donated money more than once already and have said they are happy to pay each month.
50 twats who I bet would be bitching about him and calling for him to be publicly castrated if his victim had been their daughter/sister/niece/granddaughter.
50 twats who think it's ok and that he's innocent despite the fact he was convicted and given a jail sentence for false imprisonment by duct taping a young woman to a door so he could rob her and make his escape without her being able to follow and raise the alarm.
50 twats who believe he "just made a mistake"
50 twats who think this lying cheating piece of scum was the victim and therefore deserves to be effectively rewarded for his crime.
Crime really does pay after all it seems.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 5
50 twats, that must have serious issues in there lives to want to give anything to a sex pest 🤢🤢 and think that’s ok 🤷‍♀️ 50 twats that obviously are and maybe interested and are sex pests themselves because otherwise you wouldn’t give 1p unless you are twisted sexual predator yourself 🙄 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand how they can’t ‘see’ beyond the facade, I did and others over time but it’s been years now and she even has new devotees. Why are people so quick to give money like that?
I think Kath has serious problems, I’m not joking about mental health as it’s not a joke but I think that she needs intervention from her family. Has she got family? Something is not right as she’s become quite obsessed and have you noticed it’s getting more intense over time?

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand how they can’t ‘see’ beyond the facade, I did and others over time but it’s been years now and she even has new devotees. Why are people so quick to give money like that?
I think Kath has serious problems, I’m not joking about mental health as it’s not a joke but I think that she needs intervention from her family. Has she got family? Something is not right as she’s become quite obsessed and have you noticed it’s getting more intense over time?
Yes she has a husband, adult kids and young grandchildren but it appears that Jo is more important to her than them, she spends bank holidays with her, even the Coronation etc when most people would want to be celebrating with their own family, not like she only lives half an hour away either. She spends an absolute fortune on Jo and lowen and has now latched onto Piotr, she seems to have some kind of martyr complex, maybe she craves all the "you're so wonderful" type comments she gets . It's not normal behaviour though but I guess as she's an adult her family can't stop her , it's her money and time. I think her husband gets bullied into helping as well, probably does it for a quiet life but I bet he's sick to death of hearing kaff go on constantly about Jo

I wonder why this collection wasn't put on the main page.I wonder why it wasnt discussed on there, the reasons why they thought it was ok to donate to a scumbag who thought it was totally ok to tie a woman to a door handle and scare the life out of her.I wonder why they think its totally ok to pay for coffee and clothes for his child when he would have come with clothes from his mothers residence and as he is working, why he isnt paying for his own coffee?!!!!......... And more to the point, I would ask why people feel the need to keep giving money and gifts and what THEY are trying to get out of giving it..Do they think that they will become besties with this woman? Do they think that they will be in some way recognised? A narcissist has NO interest in them as people other than getting their narcissistic supply of adoration ,money and anything else they can con out of them .They are master manipulators and home in on people who are empathic.There is no 'you' in their head '.Its all me myself and I and when you stop giving, if she knows you, she will either kick off or drop you like a stone. I have watched this woman at work for years now. shes the master manipulator, but thank the lord, I really do think people are waking up to her games and that is why its kept off the main page, so others dont see it also from the comments .'Twats' some of them are I agree. You cant help stupid. But some of them I believe, are vulnerable people just trying to help, be nice, find connection and she's taking FULL advantage. Its those people I feel desperately sorry for, because they are the ones who are gonna get hurt and she wont give a hoot .
---
Kaff, you missed a trick not doing his stuff up with gaffer tape.He likes gaffer tape remember?!!!. she needs serious help .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
.'Twats' some of them are I agree. You cant help stupid. But some of them I believe, are vulnerable people just trying to help, be nice, find connection and she's taking FULL advantage. Its those people I feel desperately sorry for, because they are the ones who are gonna get hurt and she wont give a hoot .
I agree 1000 per cent

Reactions: 6
Confirmation that 50 twats have sent money and/or gifts in support of a convicted criminal (the pic was a list of the names)
50 twats, some of whom have already said that they are up for a phase 2, some of whom have donated money more than once already and have said they are happy to pay each month.
50 twats who I bet would be bitching about him and calling for him to be publicly castrated if his victim had been their daughter/sister/niece/granddaughter.
50 twats who think it's ok and that he's innocent despite the fact he was convicted and given a jail sentence for false imprisonment by duct taping a young woman to a door so he could rob her and make his escape without her being able to follow and raise the alarm.
50 twats who believe he "just made a mistake"
50 twats who think this lying cheating piece of scum was the victim and therefore deserves to be effectively rewarded for his crime.
Crime really does pay after all it seems.
Get the tissues ready, duck me, are they for real, agree, if it was a family member they’d be calling for his ball to be cut off, look at his photos, he looks a weirdo, he actually bears a resemblance to Lowen, are we sure he’s not Lowens dad, did we see the DNA results…..no questions have been asked about where his belongings are that were in storage, and why has no one asked why he has clothes for his child on a wish list, does no one in Jos world actually finance their own lives and pay and clothe there children themselves…. Piotr is working, surely if he can afford a night out on the lash he can buy a bleeping kettle or sliders for his child…. 😡😡😡

Apparently Jo did go and get his stuff but they claim that what was left was in a bad state and the reason for the clothes for his kid is because he never has enough of his own when he stays with his dad however that's bollocks because Jo has said numerous times he goes to Plymouth to get him so why does he not say to the kids mother to give him extra clothes.
Or here's a novel idea, why doesn't Piotr actually go out and buy some himself?!
The coffee was because he doesn't like the cheap stuff Jo buys, well sorry but he's clearly staying at hers rent free in return for doing all the jobs around the garden etc and he has a job so if he wants coffee he can buy it.
I do agree that whilst some of her supporters are just looking for recognition and adoration there are some who are clearly very vulnerable and being used by Jo because she preys on the weak and less intelligent people and uses them to her advantage. You only have to read some of the comments and posts to see that they are not the brightest folk, many have health and mental health issues, some appear to be quite lonely.
There's no way Jo would have mentioned Piotr's trial on the main page, she tried to keep it quiet for supporters but clearly wasn't expecting it to be in the local press as much as it was, it's only because it was local news that the majority know nothing about it, if they did the backlash would have been immense and she knows it.
As it is she lied about a lot of it and of course her minions believed everything she said, there were some who didn't even read the articles preferring to just hear Jo's version of events. For those of us who read it all and in some cases have knowledge or experience of the judicial system or merely have a big enough brain to recognise when Jo is lying it's pretty obvious he's a nasty piece of work, happy to lie, cheat, blackmail and use violence with absolutely no respect for the sex workers he uses on a regular basis.
Why the hell these people are throwing money and gifts at him is beyond me.
---
As for Lowen and Piotr the older Lowen gets the more you can see Piotr in him.
Funny how after all the fuss about the DNA tests, the weeks of listening to her raging about it, the tears and the ranting when it came to the results she just said of course Adrian is the dad.
No pictures of the proof plastered all over her pages, no gloating posts, nothing.
So either the test was never asked for by Adrian and carried out in the first place and it was all just another attention seeking story or it was done but as was already suspected Adrian is not the father.

Last edited:
  • Heart
In other words keep sending money so he can buy a van.
And Jo has a nerve saying how expensive rent is when she only pays about £250 for her place and doesn't pay council tax apparently.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Hes defo not at her dad's I don't think...thats bullshit...hence y she want to get him a van.....he so good at building why not turn the look out into a pioter penthouse suite lolol

• Haha
Hes defo not at her dad's I don't think...thats bullshit...hence y she want to get him a van.....he so good at building why not turn the look out into a pioter penthouse suite lolol
Maybe Kaff can make him a nice sign, "The Pervs Palace" "Criminals Castle" "Liars Lookout" "Rapists Retreat" 😂

• Haha
Is Kaff on drugs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

really 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jo likes coke …. Justsaying
---
Apparently Jo did go and get his stuff but they claim that what was left was in a bad state and the reason for the clothes for his kid is because he never has enough of his own when he stays with his dad however that's bollocks because Jo has said numerous times he goes to Plymouth to get him so why does he not say to the kids mother to give him extra clothes.
Or here's a novel idea, why doesn't Piotr actually go out and buy some himself?!
The coffee was because he doesn't like the cheap stuff Jo buys, well sorry but he's clearly staying at hers rent free in return for doing all the jobs around the garden etc and he has a job so if he wants coffee he can buy it.
I do agree that whilst some of her supporters are just looking for recognition and adoration there are some who are clearly very vulnerable and being used by Jo because she preys on the weak and less intelligent people and uses them to her advantage. You only have to read some of the comments and posts to see that they are not the brightest folk, many have health and mental health issues, some appear to be quite lonely.
There's no way Jo would have mentioned Piotr's trial on the main page, she tried to keep it quiet for supporters but clearly wasn't expecting it to be in the local press as much as it was, it's only because it was local news that the majority know nothing about it, if they did the backlash would have been immense and she knows it.
As it is she lied about a lot of it and of course her minions believed everything she said, there were some who didn't even read the articles preferring to just hear Jo's version of events. For those of us who read it all and in some cases have knowledge or experience of the judicial system or merely have a big enough brain to recognise when Jo is lying it's pretty obvious he's a nasty piece of work, happy to lie, cheat, blackmail and use violence with absolutely no respect for the sex workers he uses on a regular basis.
Why the hell these people are throwing money and gifts at him is beyond me.
---
As for Lowen and Piotr the older Lowen gets the more you can see Piotr in him.
Funny how after all the fuss about the DNA tests, the weeks of listening to her raging about it, the tears and the ranting when it came to the results she just said of course Adrian is the dad.
No pictures of the proof plastered all over her pages, no gloating posts, nothing.
So either the test was never asked for by Adrian and carried out in the first place and it was all just another attention seeking story or it was done but as was already suspected Adrian is not the father.
Miss Pepperpot you nailed it, she can’t keep her gob shut about anything when she thinks she’s in the right, smiling gleefully with her cold goat eyes, she’d be waving the DNA proof all over, including her private Facebook page, tiktok, you name it, I’m thinking he never wanted DNA it’s all make believe, like she’s a lifeguard 😝😝😝 then says in one of her pics she doesn’t like swimming, mind you she’s a decorator too, you wouldn’t think so, the state of her place so yes, miss NVF lives in a fantasy world but it looks your supporters numbers are dropping quicker than stithians lake in this drought…& that can only be good news, I’ll raise a glass…. Cheers
---
In other words keep sending money so he can buy a van.
And Jo has a nerve saying how expensive rent is when she only pays about £250 for her place and doesn't pay council tax apparently.
By the time they’ve humiliated him he will be knocking on the prison doors to be let back in…. Bonus

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think we all know it was a cunning plan between Jo and sex pest to get gifts and money of people, how ever if genuinely he doesn’t know and didn’t want it 🙄🙄🙄 as she has kept saying and it’s all a big surprise, if his a real man I’d never speak to her again, for so publicly begging for it on my behalf I think any man would be bloody mortified, so let’s see what reaction there is 🙄🙄 we will know then if it’s a bloody scam 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.