No Verbal Filter #7 Best mate is sex pest scum but she still insists she's the worlds best mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Live on the main page at the beach earlier, lowen naked apart from a towel stuffing his face with crisps and biscuits and saying he wants ice cream and a McDonald's after.
She shows him but when he gets up to run off she says she can't show him because he's naked and she has to protect him but you hear her saying "put your shorts on to cover your willy and bum bum"
I read somewhere the other day that weirdos steal clips and pictures like the ones she puts all over social media of lowen, they doctor them to make them seedy and disgusting and then pass them on to other sick weirdos for kicks.
Maybe Jo should think about that although it's a bit late now given that there's four years worth of footage of her child in the public domain alongside her address etc, even a pic of him with his name on his book bag the other day although it's ok because she didn't buy uniform with the logo on because she doesn't want people knowing which school he goes to, the fact everyone knows where she lives and that the school is a fifteen minute drive away with a nursery attached to it, but yeah you keep "protecting" your child Jo πŸ™„

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Who does she think she is ..royalty ..for god sake ......she's hardly known at the school...lmfao

Reactions: 2
"I'm uncomfortably asking" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yeah so uncomfortable you constantly "ask", openly plugging supporters on almost every post, regularly plugging Kofi, adding your become a supporter link in the comments on every post, telling people to watch the ads when you are doing lives and plugging supporters as well, regularly telling people to like and share under the guise of "wanting to make others smile" constantly moaning about the cost of horse rugs,feed etc making out you are struggling yet happily paying out for Botox, your about as uncomfortable as a soft fluffy blanket Jo.
And now because you've read here you try and make out that you don't want people to struggle financially yet we know you don't give a tit about others, all you care about is yourself, you may fool your minions but you don't fool us you vile begging skank.
If you were really concerned about people spending their money on you there would be no wishlist and you'd tell everyone on the Help a Sex Pest Page not to buy Xmas presents for you and your rugrat but you won't do that because you are a greedy witch.
Take your smug bleep face and duck off and when you get there duck off some more.

Attachments

Live on the main page earlier. pretty boring but of course she plugs supporters and says she goes live every week and it's so lovely, she really enjoys it and looks forward to it! πŸ˜‚
Really Jo??! Because you are constantly coming up with excuses not to go live and when you do you often say that you didn't want to, couldn't be bothered, too tired etc etc and then put the blame on supporters saying that they will moan if you don't do it!

Reactions: 4
Live out in the stables, bringing Hugo and Trixie in for the night, Hugo sore as had shoes off, gives him bute, says he's still sore on his back and has lost lots of muscle, needs to ask the vet if she can build his muscle up without having to give him the nerve block injections as she won't be riding him.
Says she can't afford to feed two horses in the stable hence why Trixie is in as she needs less hay and bedding. Trixie looks really sad, doesn't like being in probably because she always shared with Ginny.
Bella kicks out at JB who slips and nearly falls over, Jo says he's got a lot weaker but she won't pay for meds as they just mask the issue and won't cure him but she won't let him suffer, if she gets five more years with him then he will be doing well. No point paying for flexion tests as he's 100% lame, he's fucked, says she knows the next time she calls the vet for him it will be to say goodbye, she's not throwing money at him because he can't be fixed.
Says she didn't want to sell Hugo but he was her most valuable horse and she could have got Β£12,000 for him hence putting him on sales livery but they fucked up and put too small a bridle on him, that money would have been her and Lowens future.
Gives Hugo food with bute in but he won't eat it so calls him a dick, moans about wasting it and it's expensive, puts it in a syringe but can't mix it properly with the water, can see puffs of powder coming out as not mixed, gives it him anyway and says she will leave the food as well as it won't hurt him to have more, only got one sachet left, lyn will give her more if she decides to give it to him but she just wanted to take the edge off.
Says next big expense is new rugs for winter, says its never ending, she feels like she's not caught up all year, having to buy hay she's not been able to save she's had so many vet bills.
But on a positive note she didn't have to spend Β£750 on a saddle or Β£85 on shoes for Hugo.
Ginny is really happy but she doesn't keep checking on her as it's too hard because she loves her. She tried so hard with her but she tried to kill him twice and lowen did nothing to make her hate him..
Moans that they have pissed on the hay calling them names, says such a waste.
Needs to wash and sell Sevens rugs as he's too big for them now so that money will go towards new ones.
Her friend might come to wring the cockrells neck if she asks, he shoots and knows how to wring it's neck fast so it doesn't suffer, she's given it the best chance and done everything she can for him, she doesn't want to pay the vet to wring it's neck, she doesn't think it's in pain but it's not happy and doesn't have a good quality of life.
And that's it mostly, lots of long drawn out stories, lots of lies and lots of moaning about having no money so no different to any other week really!
Says she plans to ride afyer taking lowen to school tomorrow. She said on the live on the main page earlier she was late on his first full day on Friday, fell asleep and woke at nine, fed him breakfast in the car and got him there at half nine.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I'm not posting it on here as I think it's against the rules but Jo has posted about the Olivia documentary last night that talked about this site calling it a site for t****s
Jo is obviously beside herself with excitement because clearly Olivia is a highly respected documentary maker with years of experience, well known for her research skills..... Oh wait, hold on, yeah that's right, she just got her tits and arse out on Love Island! πŸ˜‚ And now reads a few scripts on documentaries about sex, onlyfans etc! πŸ˜‚
The funny thing is that it's all bollocks anyway because t******g is when someone directly messages their target or deliberately posts comments on their pages for everyone to see but this site is a separate forum and the people talked about on it actually have to come looking for it to see what is said about them.
As people like Jo constantly say if you don't like what you see scroll on by.
Interesting how Olivia was so shocked about the comments she read and was so disgusted by how people could laugh at others yet thought it was fine to laugh and say that she thought the chap who answered the door of the house she believed the person who runs this site lived at and say he looked how she thought a t***l would look! So yet again it's ok for her to laugh and say offensive comments but the people who do it on here are vile and disgusting and need stopping?!
The thing about all these content creators etc is that so many of them are pulled up on here for being liars, scammers etc and they all moan constantly about haters but if they weren't liars, scammers etc then no one would be calling them out on it! It's their own fault for being the way they are, if you plaster yourself all over social media and you treat others so badly then you deserve to be hated on for it, why should they be allowed to get away with it? They all jump on the mental health bandwagon but they don't care about other people's mental health when they lie, scam etc
Going back to Jo, yet again she insists she 'isn't bovvered', doesn't read here, is strong enough to cope blah blah blah yet we all know we live rent free in her head and that she absolutely reads here regularly and hates the fact she can't control us like she does when she deletes and blocks on her pages.
I think the program will definitely bring lots of people over here and now Jo has told everyone she is on here they will be able to see for themselves exactly what we say and why we say it. Bring it on! πŸ˜‚
I'll repost the list of all the animals that have suffered at Jo's hands just to give them something to read as a good starting point!
Hi Jo! 😘

A run down of the suffering /death of animals in Jo's "care" bearing in mind that these are just the incidents we know about, who knows what went on before NVF and off screen.
In no particular order...
- Goose burned it's face on hot bonfire ash she didn't make safe, she left it to suffer several days claiming she spoke to a vet on the phone and did what they told her but says the eye was full of maggots, claims she got a friend to kill the goose on her behalf.
- Rabbit attacked by Dyson less than 24hrs after taking it in, it died two days later after suffering from shock/internal injuries because she didn't get it seen by a vet. She also said that Indy had killed "some" rabbits that she previously tried to rehome.
- All her silky chicks drowned because she failed to listen to advice about not letting them get wet. They drowned in the ducks pond.
- Several chickens & ducks died from attacks by Indy and Nera because she failed to secure the area properly. Others she claims were killed by a fox or just escaped and were never seen again.
- She bred horse Bella despite being advised not to by a vet due to her poor conformation. All she cared about was content and making money from subsequent foal footage. She was unaware Bella had gone into labour and found the foal the next morning, Bella still wearing her rug which could have caused a problem during birth.
- Horse JB loaned out and encouraged to do cross country etc despite knowing he had a history of lameness and had previously been told to pts. Insisted he had another foot abscess when he became lame again, refused to get a vet to look, took him home saying she knew exactly what it was and how to treat it and that loaner was unable to look after him like she could. When it was clear there was no abscess he was eventually seen by a vet, diagnosed with a degenerative condition and given a hock injection but she refused to go back for the next check up to see if it had been successful deciding instead to just leave him in the field and decide for herself if he was sound. He had just a few days of pain relief during this time and she didn't comply with the full amount of box rest she was told to give him, yet again she decided she knew best and wasn't prepared to pay out for more meds or vet checks.
- On several occasions her ponies/horses have had injuries or things like rain scald and each time she has self diagnosed and treated or just left alone rather than get a vet or buy suitable treatment.
- Horse Hugo reared up and fell backwards badly hurting his back, she rested him but didn't bother to get him checked again after the initial diagnosis, only a few days pain relief and left in the field until she decided herself he was sound again.
- Cockerell she self diagnosed with wry neck due to a vitamin deficiency, claims she was giving lots of supplements etc to help but that's hard to believe with her history.
- Chicken she took inside when clearly unwell and later died of "old age" according to Jo.
- Goose she also said died of old age. She has also failed to comply with DEFRA regulations regarding bird flu allowing her geese to free roam and not keeping the ducks and chickens under cover putting them and wild birds at risk as well as potentially contributing to the spread of the disease which could have destroyed someone else's livelihood.
- Dog Indy suffered for weeks as Jo refused to get her seen by a vet, instead took advice from her minions and self medicated including giving her CBD oil before eventually taking her to the vet when she could barely walk and was crying in pain. Told Indy had a tumour in her leg. Overdosed her on CBD although Jo will never admit to that despite saying on video that she was giving her large doses plus paracetamol and God knows what else.
- Both Indy and Nera forced to have multiple litters because Jo wanted money. On video saying "the things we put them through for profit" when Nera was in labour.
- Puppy Henry born with a cleft palate, again Jo decided she knew best and insisted on syringe feeding him, claims she took him to the vet a few days later to be pts but wouldn't be surprised if she actually killed him by forcing liquid into him which flooded his lungs, obviously she will never admit to that. He should have been pts much sooner, he had no chance of survival sadly but yet again Jo made him struggle on just so she could get attention and sympathy.
- Girlcat, again Jo self diagnosed an allergy and gave leftover meds when she was showing signs of hair loss, irritated skin and had lumps under her chin and armpit. Claimed she had cured her a few days later only to have to take her to the vet when the lumps returned shortly after. Vet diagnosed cancer and said nothing could be done except keeping her comfortable for the time she had left. Had Jo actually taken her to the vets earlier she may have had a chance of recovery rather than dying just a couple of weeks after diagnosis.
- Shouts abuse and calls all her horses names on a daily basis, has admitted on video to hitting Seven and also said she has previously bitten two different horses not owned by her on their lips when they bit her. Rumoured to have kicked a horse in the stomach. Her own horses regularly shy away from her when she raises her hand near them, she made no secret of the fact she hated Ginny and said she would have punched her if she hadn't run away after knocking lowen over in the field.
- Crow that she found injured in her garden, didn't take it to the vet despite obvious injuries, made a video showing herself "caring" for it then said it had died a short time after. Still went ahead and posted the first part of the video on the main page telling followers they would have to subscribe to find out what happened next. Got really pissed off when people called her out on trying to make money from the death of an animal.
- Kicked dog Dyson during a live video, not seen on camera but he's heard yelping and she says "yes I did just kick my dog" she laughed and said it was just a tap but he wouldn't have yelped if that was the case. On a previous video she went to take something off Dyson and he visibly cowered away with his tail between his legs so I don't think the kick on the live was her first.
- Most recently the Cockerell with the 'diagnosed by Jo' wry neck, yet again refuses to pay for a vet, has left it to suffer but is now talking about getting a friend to wring it's neck because it's cheaper than paying a vet to do it humanely.

So there we have it, the wonderful caring Jo, makes for depressing reading doesn't it? Yes a few details are hearsay or assumed but much of it is on video in Jo's own words and actions. How the hell people can say she's a fantastic owner, equestrian, animal lover is beyond me, as far as I'm concerned she's a disgusting abusive bleep.
And she wonders why she has haters!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The funny thing is that it's all bollocks anyway because t******g is when someone directly messages their target or deliberately posts comments on their pages for everyone to see but this site is a separate forum and the people talked about on it actually have to come looking for it to see what is said about them.
Exactly what I did .I kept scrolling and found a place to post ....I've never been a supporter, never commented on her posts,never been banned or deleted, so if I am a t***l, so be it. I am allowed an opinion. and I choose to do it here away from her and anyone else that is or could be offended.
I truly am grateful for the people posting here with backed up evidence in the way of screen shots that have come from Jo herself. You cant lie when its there in black and white and there lies the problem eh Jo ? You are so hell bent on controlling the narrative you forgot one thing .....All your dirty little secrets are all here for everyone to read.Good luck with that .I hope more people see the light .

Exactly what I did .I kept scrolling and found a place to post ....I've never been a supporter, never commented on her posts,never been banned or deleted, so if I am a t***l, so be it. I am allowed an opinion. and I choose to do it here away from her and anyone else that is or could be offended.
I truly am grateful for the people posting here with backed up evidence in the way of screen shots that have come from Jo herself. You cant lie when its there in black and white and there lies the problem eh Jo ? You are so hell bent on controlling the narrative you forgot one thing .....All your dirty little secrets are all here for everyone to read.Good luck with that .I hope more people see the light .
That's the thing, she insists we twist her words and everything we say is a lie but we don't do either, there are loads of screenshots and video clips proving that the only liar is her but even then some of her minions are too thick and/or deluded to accept it.
---
What gets me is that Jo bleats on about how open, honest and kind she is, how people should be kind to each other, should just scroll by if they see something they don't like and yet she openly admits to stalking people and sending messages if she doesn't like a comment they have made, she posts their profiles on the supporters page, laughs and witches about them and by not covering their identity encourages her supporters to attack them as well, she regularly witches on her lives about her friends who she has fallen out with, some of whom were followers, she has posted videos of her and a friend pretending to have a disability, she posted a video of her and a friend messing around with the door on a train toilet actually stopping a chap from using it, she thought it was hysterical, was a crying with laughter, didn't give any thought yo the fact he may have had a medical condition such as IBS and needed that toilet, she was restricted by FB for sending abusive messages from the nvf page, she lied about damage to her lorry by the garage, deliberately posted their info and made no attempt to stop her supporters writing fake reviews and damaging their reputation, she has been threatened with court for slandering people on her lives, she has made some really nasty comments to followers on her page and has laughed when her supporters have jumped on someone even when they haven't said anything wrong, just expressed an opinion, she has sat back and allowed them to be bullied and this has happened multiple times.
How is that being kind?
How is that any different to what she accuses the people on this site of doing?
How is it vile and disgusting for people on here but absolutely fine for her?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
she has made some really nasty comments to followers on her page and has laughed when her supporters have jumped on someone even when they haven't said anything wrong, just expressed an opinion, she has sat back and allowed them to be bullied and this has happened multiple times.
How is that being kind?
How is that any different to what she accuses the people on this site of doing?
How is it vile and disgusting for people on here but absolutely fine for her?
Its not is it ....I've seen it countless times. One of those was probably one of the most vilest attacks I've ever witnessed on FB by someone who was quite innocently asking a valid question. .People havent even said anything wrong and bam, they all heap on. She goes on and on about mental health and yet does nothing to stop the bullying on her own page ..Why dont you start with that Jo?!!!! Why dont you start with cutting out the passive aggressive snarky remarks. or sending out the flying monkeys Practice what you preach and people might have more respect and less to write about.

I'm not posting it on here as I think it's against the rules but Jo has posted about the Olivia documentary last night that talked about this site calling it a site for t****s
Jo is obviously beside herself with excitement because clearly Olivia is a highly respected documentary maker with years of experience, well known for her research skills..... Oh wait, hold on, yeah that's right, she just got her tits and arse out on Love Island! πŸ˜‚ And now reads a few scripts on documentaries about sex, onlyfans etc! πŸ˜‚
Interesting how Olivia was so shocked about the comments she read and was so disgusted by how people could laugh at others yet thought it was fine to laugh and say that she thought the chap who answered the door of the house she believed the person who runs this site lived at and say he looked how she thought a t***l would look! So yet again it's ok for her to laugh and say offensive comments but the people who do it on here are vile and disgusting and need stopping?!
The thing about all these content creators etc is that so many of them are pulled up on here for being liars, scammers etc and they all moan constantly about haters but if they weren't liars, scammers etc then no one would be calling them out on it! It's their own fault for being the way they are, if you plaster yourself all over social media and you treat others so badly then you deserve to be hated on for it, why should they be allowed to get away with it? They all jump on the mental health bandwagon but they don't care about other people's mental health when they lie, scam etc
Going back to Jo, yet again she insists she 'isn't bovvered', doesn't read here, is strong enough to cope blah blah blah yet we all know we live rent free in her head and that she absolutely reads here regularly and hates the fact she can't control us like she does when she deletes and blocks on her pages.
I think the program will definitely bring lots of people over here and now Jo has told everyone she is on here they will be able to see for themselves exactly what we say and why we say it. Bring it on! πŸ˜‚
I'll repost the list of all the animals that have suffered at Jo's hands just to give them something to read as a good starting point!
Hi Jo! 😘

A run down of the suffering /death of animals in Jo's "care" bearing in mind that these are just the incidents we know about, who knows what went on before NVF and off screen.
In no particular order...
- Goose burned it's face on hot bonfire ash she didn't make safe, she left it to suffer several days claiming she spoke to a vet on the phone and did what they told her but says the eye was full of maggots, claims she got a friend to kill the goose on her behalf.
- Rabbit attacked by Dyson less than 24hrs after taking it in, it died two days later after suffering from shock/internal injuries because she didn't get it seen by a vet. She also said that Indy had killed "some" rabbits that she previously tried to rehome.
- All her silky chicks drowned because she failed to listen to advice about not letting them get wet. They drowned in the ducks pond.
- Several chickens & ducks died from attacks by Indy and Nera because she failed to secure the area properly. Others she claims were killed by a fox or just escaped and were never seen again.
- She bred horse Bella despite being advised not to by a vet due to her poor conformation. All she cared about was content and making money from subsequent foal footage. She was unaware Bella had gone into labour and found the foal the next morning, Bella still wearing her rug which could have caused a problem during birth.
- Horse JB loaned out and encouraged to do cross country etc despite knowing he had a history of lameness and had previously been told to pts. Insisted he had another foot abscess when he became lame again, refused to get a vet to look, took him home saying she knew exactly what it was and how to treat it and that loaner was unable to look after him like she could. When it was clear there was no abscess he was eventually seen by a vet, diagnosed with a degenerative condition and given a hock injection but she refused to go back for the next check up to see if it had been successful deciding instead to just leave him in the field and decide for herself if he was sound. He had just a few days of pain relief during this time and she didn't comply with the full amount of box rest she was told to give him, yet again she decided she knew best and wasn't prepared to pay out for more meds or vet checks.
- On several occasions her ponies/horses have had injuries or things like rain scald and each time she has self diagnosed and treated or just left alone rather than get a vet or buy suitable treatment.
- Horse Hugo reared up and fell backwards badly hurting his back, she rested him but didn't bother to get him checked again after the initial diagnosis, only a few days pain relief and left in the field until she decided herself he was sound again.
- Cockerell she self diagnosed with wry neck due to a vitamin deficiency, claims she was giving lots of supplements etc to help but that's hard to believe with her history.
- Chicken she took inside when clearly unwell and later died of "old age" according to Jo.
- Goose she also said died of old age. She has also failed to comply with DEFRA regulations regarding bird flu allowing her geese to free roam and not keeping the ducks and chickens under cover putting them and wild birds at risk as well as potentially contributing to the spread of the disease which could have destroyed someone else's livelihood.
- Dog Indy suffered for weeks as Jo refused to get her seen by a vet, instead took advice from her minions and self medicated including giving her CBD oil before eventually taking her to the vet when she could barely walk and was crying in pain. Told Indy had a tumour in her leg. Overdosed her on CBD although Jo will never admit to that despite saying on video that she was giving her large doses plus paracetamol and God knows what else.
- Both Indy and Nera forced to have multiple litters because Jo wanted money. On video saying "the things we put them through for profit" when Nera was in labour.
- Puppy Henry born with a cleft palate, again Jo decided she knew best and insisted on syringe feeding him, claims she took him to the vet a few days later to be pts but wouldn't be surprised if she actually killed him by forcing liquid into him which flooded his lungs, obviously she will never admit to that. He should have been pts much sooner, he had no chance of survival sadly but yet again Jo made him struggle on just so she could get attention and sympathy.
- Girlcat, again Jo self diagnosed an allergy and gave leftover meds when she was showing signs of hair loss, irritated skin and had lumps under her chin and armpit. Claimed she had cured her a few days later only to have to take her to the vet when the lumps returned shortly after. Vet diagnosed cancer and said nothing could be done except keeping her comfortable for the time she had left. Had Jo actually taken her to the vets earlier she may have had a chance of recovery rather than dying just a couple of weeks after diagnosis.
- Shouts abuse and calls all her horses names on a daily basis, has admitted on video to hitting Seven and also said she has previously bitten two different horses not owned by her on their lips when they bit her. Rumoured to have kicked a horse in the stomach. Her own horses regularly shy away from her when she raises her hand near them, she made no secret of the fact she hated Ginny and said she would have punched her if she hadn't run away after knocking lowen over in the field.
- Crow that she found injured in her garden, didn't take it to the vet despite obvious injuries, made a video showing herself "caring" for it then said it had died a short time after. Still went ahead and posted the first part of the video on the main page telling followers they would have to subscribe to find out what happened next. Got really pissed off when people called her out on trying to make money from the death of an animal.
- Kicked dog Dyson during a live video, not seen on camera but he's heard yelping and she says "yes I did just kick my dog" she laughed and said it was just a tap but he wouldn't have yelped if that was the case. On a previous video she went to take something off Dyson and he visibly cowered away with his tail between his legs so I don't think the kick on the live was her first.
- Most recently the Cockerell with the 'diagnosed by Jo' wry neck, yet again refuses to pay for a vet, has left it to suffer but is now talking about getting a friend to wring it's neck because it's cheaper than paying a vet to do it humanely.

So there we have it, the wonderful caring Jo, makes for depressing reading doesn't it? Yes a few details are hearsay or assumed but much of it is on video in Jo's own words and actions. How the hell people can say she's a fantastic owner, equestrian, animal lover is beyond me, as far as I'm concerned she's a disgusting abusive bleep.
And she wonders why she has haters!
Great history of her πŸ‘

• Heart
She is absolutely vile to all her animals, and I for one have never ever paid to watch the shite she spouts and I never will, she’s a disgrace

Reactions: 6
She's updated the wishlist again, clearly back on it now that she's persuaded Kaff to stop the one for the sex pest.
She had loads of pairs of jodhpurs sent to her previously and she's barely ridden so why does she want more? Clearly its not enough to expect others to pay for her lifestyle, now she wants them to pay for the tools to help her do her 'job' as well. And yet again laundry items she should be buying herself.
She's a bleeping joke.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
So she films her whole day to include putting rugs on wet horses insisting it's fine as her horses have never had rain scald but she's a bleeping liar as Trixie, Ginny, Bella and JB have all had it.
Her bird accomodation is an absolute disgrace, the geese no longer have a shed so no proper shelter just an open run with a tiny bit of filthy straw on concrete and the chickens, ducks etc are in houses with broken windows again filthy and bare inside and just a bit of mesh and some wood to prop the door shut yet she insists they are safe and secure and the dogs keep foxes away.
Cockrell still alive but she says it's such hard work having to keep him separate, give him special meds etc but she doesn't feel he's ready to have his neck wrung yet so yet another animal left to suffer.
And yet still the idiots say she's an inspiration, she works so hard, she looks after her animals so well and now she has a new perv called Michael who commented loads saying he wanted to snog her, she's gorgeous etc 🀒

• Angry
Late but short live, she was in an absolutely foul mood, moaned about having to go live, was going to do it tomorrow but Married at First Sight is on and she wants to watch that so had to go live tonight.
Bella went for Hugo and she screams at her calling her an hole and witch, tells her to duck off, says she should sell her but nobody would want her, says she's ruined her evening, she can go outside and get cold and wet because she's an evil witch, kept telling her to duck off away from her.
Moans about the hay being dusty.
Says she can't have a social media break because she wouldn't earn any money.
Says she feels under the weather but you can't have time off when you have animals.
Someone told her you can now increase fb subscriptions but she says she can't risk it, she might lose followers and many can't afford more than 99p.
Shes agreed to work one day a week for the care company looking after her landlord, she's been doing it for free but they are short staffed and asked if she wanted a job, she said yes but doesn't actually want it, she wants to spend all her time with her child and animals, told them if someone else wants the job give it to them, she's only doing it because he deserves to be treated well and to stay in his home as long as possible.
Says she probably should have a job because you don't know what the future holds, she could lose her followers, people can't afford to subscribe even though its only 99p. She's not greedy doesn't want thousands, she'd never up the subscription because she gets pissed off with prices rising and she doesn't think she offers enough to charge more. Then proceeds to plug ko-fi, says she got the price wrong when she set it up which is bollocks, she knew exactly what she was doing, says she doesn't get anything from it, it all goes on the horses hay Β£300 a month.
Some twats in the comments tell people to sign up for Ko-fi to help Jo and one asks for her paypal so they can pay her more each month which is exactly what Jo wanted, she knows if she moans about money and how hard it is for her the idiots will fall for it.
Her car is fucked, power steering playing up, bought a second hand part but stuck it in the shed for two months, piotr tried to fit it the other day and it's the wrong part so now she's pissed off, doesn't want to spend more on a part, might get finance for a new car but is still paying the loan for her lorry.
Then says she bought new jeans and two tops in New Look because she felt ugly and hates her hair and nise but it's the first time she's bought herself anything for ages.
Took lowen to the fair and on a monster truck, he didn't like it much the first day but they went back the next day and he loved it, he wanted a set of monster truck toys so she bought them for Xmas but gave them to him anyway so yet again he demands toys and she gives in but moans about spending money!
Moaned people keep messaging her, she just wants to be left alone, people always want something from her but she's got nothing left to give she just wants to look after her boy, she told someone today not to message her.
She's pissed off her hat cam footage was crap when she rode Jack and wasn't going to upload it but did and then someone said in the comments there's no sound and she said well no because I was just enjoying the moment, it was my time and I thought you lot might like it too so just watch it and enjoy it.
So basicly all she did was rant, moan and talk about money oh and show her true nasty side with Bella and yet still her minions think she's amazing and tell her to rest and take it easy etc
I can't believe that none of them have picked up on how much she actually earns, she's even said that she earns more than when she was working full time yet they treat her like a charity case.
She has people paying Β£5 a month on Ko-fi plus extra donations.
She has over 2000 subscribers paying 89/99p yes fb take some of that but it's still not a bad amount.
She earns more from ads than fb subscribers as she said that last week.
Fb stars plus the amazon wishlist, gifts and idiots like Kaff who pay regular amounts into her account.
Now she's got the care work.
Potentially merchandise if she gets that going again.
She claims she doesn't get any benefits but I don't believe that.
She has stupidly cheap rent and doesn't pay council tax.
Yet the ungrateful witch does nothing but moan about how hard her life is and says she isn't greedy! She's a bleeping joke.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.