No Verbal Filter #7 Best mate is sex pest scum but she still insists she's the worlds best mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another 25 subscribers gone in 3 days ☺ Everyday now she is losing another 5-10 🙄🤩 dropping very quickly at the moment 🤪

oh dear 🤷‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It was 1782 just before the live, normally it goes up after as supporters who pay but aren't actually in the group join it to watch the live but that didn't happen this time and it's now 1774. She is still getting the occasional new member as I've seen comments from them but clearly more are leaving or are not renewing cards than are joining. I know the number isn't hugely accurate for various reasons but it's a good rough guide to show how many she's lost over the last couple of years as at one point she had over 4000. Baring in mind that it still shows people as supporters even when they have been blocked because they can't get on the group to unfollow it I think she's got far fewer than the figure shows.
I think it's mainly ad revenue and Kofi that is bringing in the money because Kofi don't take any cut and obviously she charges £5 a month to watch her tit show on there plus some of them pay extra regularly as well. She's scamming on there as well as it says daily content, merchandise and exclusive requests none of which is true. It currently shows 279 members, it barely changes but used to show followers rather than members which she then changed but I've seen it previously say the same member joined twice so again I don't know if it's accurate. If she didn't have Kofi she would be really struggling though as that's a huge chunk of money (£1395) yet she still claims constantly that she's broke 🙄
Kofi subs plus extras, FB subscriptions, FB stars, FB AD revenue, money from Adrian because I don't believe she gets nothing, money from benefits/child tax credit etc because again I don't believe she doesn't claim anything, extra payments regularly from Kaff and possibly a few others because I remember seeing comments a long time ago from people asking for her direct bank details, gifts she sells on and money she saves by putting stuff on her wishlist rather than buying herself plus her claiming back tax on things she says is part of her "job"
I'd say she's doing pretty bloody well for herself unlike many of her supporters who she doesn't give a tit about as long as they are paying her, she's said before on a couple of occasions that she earns more than when she was working full time yet still those idiots can't see that she's a lying scamming bleep.
Someone on here said she only pays something ridiculous like £250 rent (sorry can't remember the exact amount) and doesn't pay council tax either so if she does get kicked off her place she's going to get a shock when she has to start paying the going rate although knowing her some idiot will offer her somewhere cheap as she always seems to land on her feet.

Reactions: 6
It's not often I'm speechless but wtf is that video all about???!!!
Why has she edited the painting stables video to make it into a new video?
Why has she posted it twice using slightly different headings?
Who is Foxy and does she fancy him?
Why is she talking in a strange voice?
Is it supposed to be funny?
Why the hell does she mention her nipples???
Why is she such a pathetic attention seeking twit?

Had a quick look at his page, just looked like an annoying idiot to me so didn't watch more than a few seconds, he did comment on her post though which I guess she will be delighted with as she probably only did it to get more attention and he's shared it on his page.

She always has to bring it down to a nasty low level, what is the sitting on Jack about !!! And then just being a dirty woman mentioning her nipples 🤢 did she think that would get more subscribers, and 🤣 always love it when she puts the stupid posh voice on ( of which she is not posh) and oh the depression has disappeared again 🙄🙄🙄 there’s a surprise 🤷‍♀️ I think she needs to think about popping onto onlyfans where they might be more interested 🙄 well maybe, doubt it but I think she would get anything out for ££££ 🤷‍♀️🤢 woman

Apparently the thing about nipples is something the decorator says, no idea what sitting on Jack was all about.
I just thought the whole thing was pathetic and yeah no sign of the stress and tears from Sunday funny that, I reckon she was so pissed off about her night out being ruined, feeling old because she wasn't asked for ID then coming on here and reading that she was overdressed plus the stuff about her taking lowen out in a trolley and his dribbling etc I think she just sat and stewed over it, winding herself up more and more and then added in the stress of not being organised for Lowens party and knowing her place is a tit hole that when she got on the live she just let it all out but made up the crap about Adrian to make her tears seem more plausible.
We know she gets really pissed off with what's on Tattle and clearly Piotr hadn't pandered to her in the way she wanted so she got really crappy and frustrated.

She's now changed the bio on her page.
New video, JB and Hugo fall over in the mud and Seven is getting cocky she says he struck out at Brooke and keeps chasing, she says he's just testing the boundaries but he knows she's top dog.
Plugs supporters and ko-fi obviously but why anyone would pay to see the longer version I don't know.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Hi guys… another disillusioned member of nvf who is fed up with being jumped on for daring to raise opinions that don’t comply with their group dynamics. I sent gifts in the early days and genuinely loved the content but this has drastically changed and I’m done with the falseness. It’s massively changed and I’m fed up of the tagline of ‘if you don’t like it then leave’… oh cheers for that then, makes me feel valued. Now there’s two of them (Kath) there’s a bullying edge to things I don’t like. I’m not going to say anything about her child as that’s over the line but she’s out for all she can get and it’s not on. Anyway, rant over!

Reactions: 9
Hi guys… another disillusioned member of nvf who is fed up with being jumped on for daring to raise opinions that don’t comply with their group dynamics. I sent gifts in the early days and genuinely loved the content but this has drastically changed and I’m done with the falseness. It’s massively changed and I’m fed up of the tagline of ‘if you don’t like it then leave’… oh cheers for that then, makes me feel valued. Now there’s two of them (Kath) there’s a bullying edge to things I don’t like. I’m not going to say anything about her child as that’s over the line but she’s out for all she can get and it’s not on. Anyway, rant over!
Welcome to the dark side! 😂 Not really, we just see her for who she actually is and call her out on it which she absolutely hates.

You are not alone, she’s changed and not in a good way, actually she hasn’t changed, she’s always been a lazy, grasping witch, she just hid it, she doesn’t now, you see her in all her glory, only now she has some followers who think she is wonderful and bully others who dare ask questions, save your money, times are hard xx

All a load of boring viewing tbh...hence y peop leaving
---
All a load of boring viewing tbh...hence y peop leaving

..and wers the quad gone
She claims she returned the quad because she wasn't using it enough and the insurance was £700

Reactions: 2
Duct tape and a door, it's like deja vu! 😂
Wonder if he likes back doors as well??! 😂

Last edited:
She claims she returned the quad because she wasn't using it enough and the insurance was £700
knowing her track record for insurance I bet she never insured it, otherwise you wouldn't give it back until the end of the year when it ran out 🙄 maybe they saw all the videos of her with L on it and sometimes no helmet and also sex pest whizzing it round the fields with his kid and asked for a copy !!!! Which is more then likely the truth 🤷‍♀️

knowing her track record for insurance I bet she never insured it, otherwise you wouldn't give it back until the end of the year when it ran out 🙄 maybe they saw all the videos of her with L on it and sometimes no helmet and also sex pest whizzing it round the fields with his kid and asked for a copy !!!! Which is more then likely the truth 🤷‍♀️
Yeah that's what I reckon, probably asked several times and when she couldn't provide proof took it back. There's no way she gave it back voluntarily after all the fuss she made about how helpful it would be and how much she could do with it. She never mentioned insurance when she was given it so I wonder if she didn't realise she needed to take it out or if she just thought she'd get away with not doing it.

I am another new disillusioned follower. I have never paid the scrounger a penny and never will. I haven't been banned, simply because I watched a long time ago her tactics in dealing with people and realised unless I agreed with her, I would be toast or bullied off the page by her minions! So I've sat on my hands desperately needing a place to rant and vent about the crap that goes down on her page, so I am grateful that I now have a space to do that. I've followed her S**T show for yrs and am sick of seeing her bad animal husbandry and land management.........to carry on the thread (sorry for breaking it up somewhat) if she didn't give up the quad for the reasons she gave, good on them for asking for it back. Hardly an ambassador for the brand is she letting kids rip roar around a field on it, pulling a fence panel behind it and ripping out all of the blades of grass she had left .What an absolute tool .

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am another new disillusioned follower. I have never paid the scrounger a penny and never will. I haven't been banned, simply because I watched a long time ago her tactics in dealing with people and realised unless I agreed with her, I would be toast or bullied off the page by her minions! So I've sat on my hands desperately needing a place to rant and vent about the crap that goes down on her page, so I am grateful that I now have a space to do that. I've followed her S**T show for yrs and am sick of seeing her bad animal husbandry and land management.........to carry on the thread (sorry for breaking it up somewhat) if she didn't give up the quad for the reasons she gave, good on them for asking for it back. Hardly an ambassador for the brand is she letting kids rip roar around a field on it, pulling a fence panel behind it and ripping out all of the blades of grass she had left .What an absolute tool .
I suspect there's rather a lot of followers /supporters who watch her because they are desperate to see her tit show fade into oblivion but they keep quiet because they know there's no point trying to express an opinion on her pages.
That's why Tattle is so great, we can say what we like and she has no control over it. Don't believe her when she says "she never reads here, her friend tells her what we put, she's not interested, it's boring" we know she reads here all the time and we know it pisses her off and winds her up because although she will never admit it she knows that we are absolutely spot on with what we say on here.
It's good to see more people are realising she's not the open, honest, hard working, kind person she claims to be.
The fact her supporter number is slowly decling despite her desperate efforts to plug it is a sure sign that others are waking up to the real Jo Solomon as well.

• Heart
Let’s not forget we give her so much content, because of course she doesn’t read here 🙄🙄 but it only takes a day or so and suddenly content appears that we have mentioned about !! 🙂 no problem Jo we are happy to keep helping you 🤷‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.