No Verbal Filter #7 Best mate is sex pest scum but she still insists she's the worlds best mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So whilst poor JB hobbles around his "wonderful amazing caring" owner who noticed three months ago that he is deteriorating but still hasn't bothered to get him checked by a vet despite the fact that he's clearly in pain has been busy helping Kaff the Cash to find things to put on the wishlist for the Sex Pest. (Oh and making videos about the haters who she ain't bovvered by obviously)
The fact that even Jo has noticed that JB is worse surely proves that the poor horse is suffering but yet again Jo puts herself before her animals, JB must be in pain constantly despite Jo's insistence he isn't, she says "I won't let him suffer" yet that's exactly what he is doing and it will only get worse.
She is so obsessed with trying to get more followers and supporters, so obsessed with making more money that she doesn't even spend on her animals that she is prepared yet again to leave her horse in pain rather do everything she can to ease his suffering.
A decent owner would have taken him back to be checked after the injections, a decent owner would have called a vet out as soon as they realised the horses condition was getting worse, a decent owner would want their horse to be on regular pain relief, a decent owner would actually put their horse to sleep rather than force it to live a life of pain and misery because they are too selfish to do the right thing.
But Jo isn't a decent owner, she's not even a decent person, she's a vile money obsessed witch who doesn't deserve those beautiful animals in her life.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 4
So whilst poor JB hobbles around his "wonderful amazing caring" owner who noticed three months ago that he is deteriorating but still hasn't bothered to get him checked by a vet despite the fact that he's clearly in pain has been busy helping Kaff the Cash to find things to put on the wishlist for the Sex Pest. (Oh and making videos about the haters who she ain't bovvered by obviously)
The fact that even Jo has noticed that JB is worse surely proves that the poor horse is suffering but yet again Jo puts herself before her animals, JB must be in pain constantly despite Jo's insistence he isn't, she says "I won't let him suffer" yet that's exactly what he is doing and it will only get worse.
She is so obsessed with trying to get more followers and supporters, so obsessed with making more money that she doesn't even spend on her animals that she is prepared yet again to leave her horse in pain rather do everything she can to ease his suffering.
A decent owner would have taken him back to be checked after the injections, a decent owner would have called a vet out as soon as they realised the horses condition was getting worse, a decent owner would want their horse to be on regular pain relief, a decent owner would actually put their horse to sleep rather than force it to live a life of pain and misery because they are too selfish to do the right thing.
But Jo isn't a decent owner, she's not even a decent person, she's a vile money obsessed witch who doesn't deserve those beautiful animals in her life.
She’s rotten to the core 😡😡😡😡she should be ashamed of herself

Reactions: 5
I can’t tell you how sorry I feel for that horse in pain every day of his life! If she won’t part with the money to at least make him more comfortable then have him pts. It would be kinder than keeping him in pain. For once jo do the right thing by one of your animals 😡

Reactions: 9
She won't though, she'll lie and say he's not in pain or that she's giving him pain relief but we all know she won't pay out for him to be on pain relief every day for the rest of his life, she only did it for a couple of days after he had the injections and has moaned previously about the cost as per usual.
Also JB is really popular on the page because he's the "naughty" one, the one who provides a lot of her horsey content and she won't want to lose that.
She will keep him alive for her own gain and then when she does finally decide to do the right thing she'll make sure to milk it for all the attention and sympathy she can get just like she did with Girlcat and Indy.... Who's ashes still haven't been scattered because Jo has probably dumped them in the shed somewhere and forgotten about them, loving caring owner that she is 🙄

Reactions: 6
Unbelievable.
And clearly Kaff is as thick as Jo given that Jo is admin on the page and will therefore see the post and know what's being planned. I guess it means she can choose what she wants to put on the wishlist for herself and Lowen.
---
And because bitching on her live about comments made by people concerned about her dogs getting hurt isn't enough the sarcastic bleep has made a video taking the piss out of them and showing the safety measures she has come up with.
Pathetic twit needs to grow the duck up.
And of course now she's encouraging people to leave nasty comments towards those same concerned people, toxic witch.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Her head looks too big for her scrawny body there! I don't think the eye lift made any difference but I also don't think her hair being that dark suits her, it's much better lighter.

Reactions: 3
She’s such a ugly scrawny looking piece of sh.t how could any decent bloke fancy that, any bloke that does must close his eyes and think of England and be beyond desperate lol 😂 😂😂

Reactions: 5
ok, fast forward a few years and add some boobs so she don’t look like a boy when Piotr bends her over and takes her from behind & here she is…. Our wonderful, selfish, trampy coke snorting Jo xx 🤮🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
I think she'd rather go for the Katie Price look not that it's much better to be honest but Jo loves Katie, she even tries to talk like her with all the nuffink, somefink etc

• Haha
Pp aft that comment she be getting bleach out again ..can always tell when she has been reading here....
---
What a skank

Reactions: 1
Video for supporters, she doesn't talk at all just does her smug face. Lowen asleep clutching what looks like yet another new tractor or something, it's ridiculous how she buys him something every time they go out, I bet its because he has a tantrum otherwise.
Also why can't she do something different with him, they live with animals, live opposite a farm, regularly go to Dairyland and then she thinks he might want to help on the farm.
There's never any variety, all they do is go swimming, go to the beach or Dairyland, she doesn't give him a chance to try something new. I know she doesn't like spending money but she can afford it so take him some different places, an aquarium, an interactive museum, an adventure playground where he can show off the amazing climbing skills she claims he has, somewhere he can try out some crafty stuff painting or with clay. I don't have kids but I came up with those ideas in seconds and I'm sure there's loads of other things, she's just too lazy, too tight and has no imagination oh and can't cope taking him anywhere on her own.

Attachments

I’m lost for words.. she’s put a video up proudly saying, multiple times, her child is feral. Her lad is climbing all over her car ffs, I get kids do things and we can’t watch all the time but she allows his behaviour and seems to be proud of the fact he ignores her and carries on climbing all over it. She is making a rod for her own back and has spoken about the fact she has to be more strict but then posts that. He’s going to be a nightmare when he’s older and at school he’s going to find it hard to follow their rules. It’s lazy parenting at its finest, letting them do whatever they want when they want. The best parenting you can do (and the hardest) is to prepare them for society by installing boundaries and acceptable behaviour and that isn’t easy. Makes me so frustrated watching her videos I may have to block her soon, I never comment on anything on her site, regardless of what she thinks we all do on here!!

Reactions: 9
Yep she definitely seems proud of the fact he's feral, he's so rude as well, she says "excuse me " and he just grunts "what?"
I actually don't believe he made that bridge, I think she did it knowing what he would do because it's content. Also she even says beforehand about safety police so if you know people might comment why post it especially as we know she gets so pissed off but again it's content.
Her whole page is just so boring, that video isn't new, she just edits one video into several smaller ones and releases them over a few days because she's too lazy to do new videos.
Her lives are just repeated rants about the same subjects ie Adrian or stories she's told multiple times before like how she ended up with all her animals etc or are just her talking about the stuff we've already seen on the posts and videos, there's rarely anything new or different.
I think with this video she is trying to say look how clever my child is with his problem solving yet is blind to the fact he's rude, can't talk properly and does whatever he wants to do.
He will struggle at school as he's not used to being told he can't do something, I also wonder how he will cope at lunch time, his diet is awful so he probably won't eat a school dinner and I believe schools are quite strict with packed lunches so if she sends him with a box of crisps, biscuits, cake and chocolate she will be pulled up on it which she won't like.
I honestly think he will only last a few weeks if that, she will claim he's unhappy and not ready for school and pull him out which technically she can do because he doesn't actually need to be in an educational system until he's five.
I do feel sorry for him because he's going to suffer because of her negligence and failure to bring him up properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I thought she’d get a few negative comments about that video but I didn’t see any.. that surprised me.
Probably deleted if there were any, did you ever see the video of Lowen in PC World? I think that video got the most negative comments of all her videos quite rightly! Even some supporters said it was bad and that's unusual.

Probably deleted if there were any, did you ever see the video of Lowen in PC World? I think that video got the most negative comments of all her videos quite rightly! Even some supporters said it was bad and that's unusual.
Yes I saw that one, bet she wishes she never uploaded that! I saw the comments and agree it wasn’t usual for the supporters to post negatively. That’s his usual behaviour when out though, she’s said numerous times how he acts and I would be embarrassed to be out with them.

Reactions: 6
Yet another edited bit from the walking in the rain video, told you she only makes one video and releases it in dribs and drabs yet the minions say she works so hard!
This time she's posted on the sex pest page as it's him working on the van, looks like his bed will be so small he'll have to sleep at an angle.
She's said she has bought loads of stuff from the car boot yet a lot of those things were on the wishlist, someone bought him a kettle yet the other day she said she had bought him one at the car boot.
Just proof that the wishlist isn't actually needed but no doubt they will sell a lot of the stuff people buy from it and he will use the cheap second hand tat. If he needs other stuff then he should use the money he was given to buy it not put it on a wishlist.

Attachments

As usual kid rules the roost, take control Jo you are the mother, start acting like one!
Oh and the plug for supporters lives is pathetic, absolutely no need for the post telling main page, not everyone wants to watch you moan witch and repeat the same tit every week and they certainly don't want to pay for it....and before you bleat on about haters paying to watch you I don't, never have never will.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.