No Verbal Filter #7 Best mate is sex pest scum but she still insists she's the worlds best mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🀣🀣🀣 of course she does after having Kath do everything and sex pest run around after her 🀣🀣 I can see where that Β£1000 is going πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 4
Cue Jo suddenly going back on dating sites, claiming to be talking to men etc all in yet another pathetic attempt to make Adrian jealous which is a joke given that she is the most insecure needy and jealous twit in Truro!
Can't believe she still tries to make out he's constantly messaging her saying he wants her back when it's clearly the last thing on his mind.
She just hates the fact he doesn't want her and she can't cope with not having control over him.
She will be the one bombarding him with messages once she reads here, sad cow.
---
And on it goes, absolutely unbelievable

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I cannot believe they will be asking to furnish a home as well, tell him to save the wages his earning as his not paying any rent now absolutely ££ grabbing makes me sick and to someone that has brought the situation was n by his own actions and breaking the law and being a disgusting human being

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder what Jo's mum really feels about Kaff taking over her daughter and grandchild.
I also wonder how Kaffs actual family ie her children and grandchildren would feel if they knew Kaff thinks of Jo's as her safe space rather than her own family.
I'd be pretty upset if my mum got so obsessed over some skanky woman, her feral kid and sex pest "mate" that she met on the internet.
I could understand it a bit more if Kaff had no family of her own and no grandchildren to spoil and spend her money on but she does, and Jo is also much younger than Kaff so it's not like Kaff has just befriended a lonely person her own age, it's really not normal behaviour.
Maybe Kaffs family are unaware of the full extent of Kaffs obsession and that she's now latched onto a convicted criminal as well. If Kaff wanted to help people and get her "fix" she could volunteer somewhere or raise funds for struggling charities rather than give everything away to a scrounging lying bleep who clearly couldn't even be bothered to put her own child's birthday present together.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Or maybe he pushes Jo head first into the goose bath and then suddenly manages to find the lever that lowers the bucket which holds her under the water, she thrashes around gurgling "pull the lever Lowen, pull the lever" but mini Einstein is already bored and has got off the tractor and wondered off to help himself to three lollypops, two chocolate yoghurts and a chocolate brownie.
Local Police were suspicious of his motives but decided he was innocent because they'd had dealings with her in the past and knew she was a nasty witch who was also hated by everyone locally and they couldn't be arsed with a load of paperwork. It was agreed the child could live with his convicted criminal sex pest dad because that's what he said he wanted ....well actually they didn't have a clue what he said as the only word he said that they could understand was "duck" but they figured it was the quickest easiest solution because it was the end of their shift and they wanted to get home in time for Love Island.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly that @Misspepperpot is too funny 🀣🀣🀣 sadly too true but also too funny. But don’t worry all is well in the world because her horses have grass again for the next couple of weeks until it’s gone again, and what does grass mean (prizes) or skank won’t need to spend any of her mm sorry any of her supporters hard earned money on feeding them hay πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so that’s more McDonald’s and chocolate 🍫 all round πŸ€ͺ

Reactions: 6
She can do whatever she likes to her hair, nothing can hide the fact she has a massive nose! πŸ˜‚
She looks absolutely hideous in those pics but of course her minions are telling her she looks beautiful and her hair suits her whatever colour.
She needs dunking in a bath of bleach, she looks filthy 🀒

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Looks awful, I think blonde suits her better.
Wurzle Gummidge similarities 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jo has the main page and the supporters page. Ko-fi is a completely different platform.
The gift group and fairies were set up by supporters not Jo so aren't hers.
Helping Hand was set up by Kaff it's not part of Jo's pages although obviously it was set up for Piotr. It was public for the first couple of days and then Kaff made it private and hidden because of "trolls" it's funny though because she thinks that by making it private she can filter out the trolls but she has no more idea who the trolls are than Jo! πŸ˜‚
She did a post once saying that anyone who hadn't donated or commented clearly wasn't in the group for the right reason so she would remove them but lots of people begged not to be removed just because they couldn't afford to donate so she backtracked. 50 people donated or bought gifts but there's currently 219 members so the majority didn't donate for whatever reason. I think Kaff thought she was being big and hard by threatening to remove people but it's obviously she's as clueless and pathetic as all the idiots who donated to the sex pest.
---

This is just one of the gushing comments made on the Help a Sex Pest Page after the live.
It's very noticeable how many of the people who bought gifts for him are the same people who buy for Jo and Lowen, they are completely blind to how much they are being lied to and scammed, they believe every fake word that comes out of Jo's mouth.
(by beans she means the money box made to look like a can of beans that the Β£1000 was in)
My throat is so full of puke, they make me sick
---
It’s quite worrying by how cultish it’s becoming 😳
And Cuntish πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
---
She can do whatever she likes to her hair, nothing can hide the fact she has a massive nose! πŸ˜‚
She looks absolutely hideous in those pics but of course her minions are telling her she looks beautiful and her hair suits her whatever colour.
She needs dunking in a bath of bleach, she looks filthy 🀒
She’s looking like a transvestite in those pics, to go with her man hands and goat eyes πŸ™ˆ
---
I know it’s been said before but it’s uncanny

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry NOT but she still looks like a minger and that snout looks like the dartford tunnel you could drive a fleet of lorries πŸš› up it and still have room to spare lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's posted on her personal page asking if anyone knows of any accommodation for Piotr, a small flat/house, annexe or caravan. Doesn't mention the fact he's a convicted criminal, sex pest/rapist, supposedly has lots of debt and that his kid will be staying regularly with him, funny that.
Guess she's hoping to get mates rates and not have to worry about credit checks or references. However I would imagine a lot of local people will be well aware of who he is and won't touch him with a bargepole.
She's posted a video of Alan opening his gifts on the Help a Sex Pest Page, he's a sweet lad but clearly doesn't understand why he's been given all these things, way more interested in the sweets than the clothes etc.
Of course she doesn't shut the duck up, constantly "Do you love it?" "What is it?" "Is it good?" "Do you love it?"
And putting on American accents and trying to be funny because she can't possibly allow the attention to be on someone else for five minutes.
No official thank you from Piotr yet though and the new wishlist is already full of things like bedding, saucepans etc for when he gets his own place.
Did laugh at Julia thinking she alone is responsible for the items on the wishlist because of course other people couldn't possibly have come up with them on their own!
Yesterday she also posted a video and pictures of the t-shirts she made for all of Lowens class with Pre School Leavers 2023 on, I did chuckle at the bags with labels on with either Boys or Girls on it, in this day and age you'd think she'd know not to do that especially with the stereotypical pink or blue.
I had a feeling she only did it to try and advertise herself and make money from the other parents by saying she could make personalised stuff for them and sure enough one parent commented her kid wore hers to bed and Jo replied "Imagine, every world book day, sports day or any other day I can make t-shirts for every event"
Fails to mention she will charge next time though but of course Jo never misses an opportunity to try and get money out of people

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.