No Verbal Filter #7 Best mate is sex pest scum but she still insists she's the worlds best mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone would of thought she read here yes you are right pp....good run dwn..makes me hoot every time

Reactions: 3
Surely it would have made more sense to give him porridge or beans on toast seeing as 5am is closer to breakfast time than teatime, would be more filling and nutritious than nuggets and potato with no veg .
She said on the live they went to the beach for three hours and in that time he had two packs of crisps, an ice cream, a lollypop and some cookies, he fell asleep and missed the fish and chips and then she cooks him that rubbish, his diet is shocking.
Bit late trying to research Hugo now, should have done the right thing at the start not months and months down the line, she won't do anything anyway she's just trying to make out she cares because she know she fucked up yet again.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Another boring animal feed video....all I could hear was mumbled speech /screams from the child
---
PRob ran out of
Another boring animal feed video....all I could hear was mumbled speech /screams from the child
Prob ran out of junk food for breakfast..having a meltdown...
---
Still lobbing hay in..knew the grass would be gone in a week with that many permantly on it

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She said he was playing with her friends kid .
Those bird houses etc are disgusting, filthy dirty, rusty wire and propped closed with bits of wood so in no way fox proof. All the bowls are filthy too, she is over feeding the rabbit, it only needs about 40g of nuggets a day and certainly not half an apple, a tiny bit of fruit or carrot once or twice a week is plenty because they are high in sugar, she hasn't got a clue, it will get loose poo which will put it at risk of fly strike especially in that filthy hutch.
Note yet again Jessie who she claims is so tame and loves her ran away from her!
Horse rugs are ripped again so I expect more will appear on the wishlist soon.
---
Few pics from the video, can't believe people can say her animals are so well looked after and have the best home with her, it's like they watch a different video, makes you wonder how they keep their animals if they think what Jo does is ok.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Jo really can't stand it when people try to advise or criticise she's so rude.
According to the RWAF (rabbit welfare association and fund) which consists of the most experienced and qualified rabbit experts in the country a rabbits diet should be :
85% Grass and/or good quality hay available 24/7
10% Fresh herbs and/or veg (fruit should be kept to a minimum due to sugar content, a one inch piece once or twice a week max)
5% Good quality nuggets

The woman saying about skin is wrong, it's fine but Jo is correct about the pips, she's also right to feed a complete nugget rather than a muesli based mix but Jo is overfeeding them.
The woman saying a half inch bit of veg is wrong, the only thing that would be correct with is carrot as they are high in sugar, a handful of herbs or veg each day is fine but some like broccoli can cause gas and some like kale are high in calcium but fed in moderation is fine.
Equally as important as diet is neutering to prevent cancer especially in females as 80% of female rabbits over 5 develop uterine cancer and yearly vaccinations against myximatosis and vhd, Jo won't vaccinate because it's expensive, she doesn't vaccinate her horses so certainly won't bother with a rabbit.
Rabbits are crepuscular meaning most active at dawn and dusk, they should have access to a secure predator proof area a minimum of 60sq feet 24/7. Shutting them in a tiny hutch like the one Jo has all night is not acceptable but sadly it's how many rabbits are kept, often getting no excercise at all, at least Jo's does have space during the day but again rabbits shouldn't be kept with chickens etc.
Any decent rabbit rescue will ensure all their rabbits are neutered and vaccinated and will have a minimum size home requirement and it would need to be fully predator proof which again Jo's isn't as it has no overhead cover, anything could dig in or out and chicken wire isn't fox proof.
No decent rescue would allow Jo to adopt with her current set up and you can't just put two rabbits together, they have to be slowly introduced and bonding can take anything from a couple of days to several weeks even months.
Looked after properly the average life span is 8-10 years (less for giant breeds) but many can live longer even up to 14 years.
However given the other one of Jo's didn't even last 24hrs I don't think this one that's left will be around for long. It certainly isn't living in luxury, she's deluded if she thinks that.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
OK, I was just coming to check whether she had had him checked when the accident happened, but obviously in true Jo style she did not, and now blames that accident on his now pain, after she's tried riding him causing him pain.
Isnt lowen at full time school next month so if she really wanted to have the injections and rude Hugo she would have the time to put into him??
She’s too scared to ride Hugo
---
Theres also evidence of her saying he rears sooo good luck with suing.
How do you retire a horse that has never really done much lol
---
A quick mention on the gag, Hugo was ridden in a gag, you can see it in pics, so if the bridle he was sent with didn’t fit whose fault is that exactly, Jo you never make responsibility for anything or see anything through to its conclusion eg the vets visit twice, you obviously know more than a qualified vet, you are so clever, yet can’t talk properly or even teach your child to speak or have manners, do you look in the mirror and see what we see… no not ya dirty big nosed face…. I see someone who is a failure, as a mother and as a animal lover….

Last edited:
Just saw bit of video ranting about people commenting about the rabbit, smug sarcastic twit, needs a smack in the gob not that I condone violence 😳

She's pathetic and so bleeping predictable, ranting and being sarcastic about how she looks after the rabbit, she just can't cope with anyone giving advice or criticism or even daring to have a difference of opinion. Her "cleaning" it's hutch was a joke.
She's also to thick to realise that if she does clap back videos like this every time comments don't go her way on the main page she will actually alienate herself and stop people wanting to become supporters because who will want to pay to watch a rude sarcastic patronising witch who slags off her followers? The very people that help her live the life she lives.
Yet she has the nerve to tell people to share and subscribe at the end!
Jo if you are going to act like a petulant child here's an idea...don't be on social media! Go and get a proper job and then you won't have to deal with people's comments.
Grow the duck up, if you can't handle the fact not everyone thinks the sun shines out your arse don't put yourself out there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
God give her a medal..she's not killed the other rabbit yet.....no give it a week jo you scab
---
Dust flying off hay.....dampen it u lazy twit....

Last edited:
Also I noticed the rabbits ear there is a big graze cut all the way down in the photo 😕

And she said oh the rabbit has all this area to go out in his so lucky, but the rabbit looked like it hadn't even left the cage and was stuck in the top part and the birds were in the bottom and popped out when she did her amazing evening feed update ?? The rabbit looks too scared to even come out especially if the birds are entering and nesting in the cage part below

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Possible it caught it's ear on some of the crap fencing etc that's in the enclosure but could just as easily have been from one of the birds.
It does look like there's fur loss which would fit with being neutered as they shave the ear to administer drugs and it can take a few weeks to grow back fully. She did say at least one was neutered when she got them so that would possibly explain it as I get the feeling they were quite young when her sister got them so may not long have been neutered before she gave them up.
Less fur less protection against cuts and scrapes.
Not ideal keeping rabbits and birds together anyway as different dietary requirements and a single rabbit is more likely to be a victim of bullying.
Given that at the end of the video this morning Dyson yet again got into the enclosure I have a feeling this rabbit won't be alive for much longer anyway.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
This the photo I was mentioning, I don’t think that is anything to do with neutering it’s definitely caught it somewhere ?? And that is a nice size cut, sore bless it, looks like it’s either caught itself or something has been pecking at it 😕 if that’s not looked at or something put on it won’t take long for that to be infected, 🥹

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Don't think I posted these pics of her "pool" that she's making down by the stream, they have dug out loads and made a dam, pretty sure her landlords won't be happy about her diverting a water course and any farmer further along the course won't be happy if the stream is the water source for their animals but as usual Jo only thinks about herself and what she wants.

Attachments

• Wow
And the reason she has done that is ?????

What is the purpose is it so L can play in water !?

Reactions: 2
And the reason she has done that is ?????

What is the purpose is it so L can play in water !?
Because she's a twit!
And yeah so they have a filthy pool to play in although she insists it will be lovely and clear once they stop digging it out and disturbing the ground

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Just saw bit of video ranting about people commenting about the rabbit, smug sarcastic twit, needs a smack in the gob not that I condone violence 😳
I do… in her case 🙈
---
Possible it caught it's ear on some of the crap fencing etc that's in the enclosure but could just as easily have been from one of the birds.
It does look like there's fur loss which would fit with being neutered as they shave the ear to administer drugs and it can take a few weeks to grow back fully. She did say at least one was neutered when she got them so that would possibly explain it as I get the feeling they were quite young when her sister got them so may not long have been neutered before she gave them up.
Less fur less protection against cuts and scrapes.
Not ideal keeping rabbits and birds together anyway as different dietary requirements and a single rabbit is more likely to be a victim of bullying.
Given that at the end of the video this morning Dyson yet again got into the enclosure I have a feeling this rabbit won't be alive for much longer anyway.
It’ll probably commit suicide living with that skank, she’s shameful

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So Jo knows all about wry neck etc but didn't realise its beak was too long??!
And I said she wouldn't vaccinate the rabbit, with her living so rural with wild rabbits everywhere it's at very very high risk of getting either myxi or vhd. Myxi can be transmitted by mosquitoes and other blood sucking insects and also contact with an infected rabbit and is normally fatal especially in unvaccinated rabbits, vhd often gives absolutely no warning, a rabbit can literally be hopping around fine and dead two hours later, they suffer from massive internal bleeding caused by blood clots, it's highly contagious, spread by contact, but is also airborne and can be carried on shoes and clothes so with Jo constantly in the fields and then going in with the rabbit there's a massive chance hers will get it unless she is vaccinated. It's not cheap (probably £70-£90 depending on the vets) it's a combination vacc that covers myxi, and both strains of vhd and must be done every year but as I said before she won't do it. She doesn't vaccinate her animals, never had the covid vaccinations either, I'm surprised she let lowen have his vaccinations to be honest.

This is not me commenting on the screenshot by the way! Fortunately some people do bother to do their research and look after their animals properly

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.