No Verbal Filter #7 Best mate is sex pest scum but she still insists she's the worlds best mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess everyone should be thankful for small mercy's that she managed to spell everything correctly on the front of their T shirts :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes Julia....a boot tidy for car where he can stash some gaffa tape and mask ...good idea ..u fukin ******..get a god dam life....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Core are they really taking the piss a boot tidy for the car 🙄🙄 is that a desperate need to have item !!!! To be honest everything they are asking for is a piss take but that really is the biggest piss take ever 🤬

but subscribers are still dropping another 50 have gone nearly down to the next 100 🤞

Reactions: 4
Is that on the wish list? My god are they literally socially unaware of how bad this is.. it just beggars belief 😤
what a absolute piss take completely, f me a boot tidy for the car 🙄🙄🙄🤬🤬 I’m sure the sex pest C***t can keep the car tidy that has been paid for him, can he not buy anything for himself, can’t buy his own coffee or his kid that would have everything anyway but now needs to keep his car tidy F F F in compete piss take

Reactions: 3
On the scrounge again, obviously doesn't want to pay out for a new saddle and I reckon she's getting pissed off with Piotr living with her despite all the work he's doing, she's getting desperate to kick him out so she can go back to being even lazier than normal, I expect she's exhausted from cooking and cleaning for him!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
On the scrounge again, obviously doesn't want to pay out for a new saddle and I reckon she's getting pissed off with Piotr living with her despite all the work he's doing, she's getting desperate to kick him out so she can go back to being even lazier than normal, I expect she's exhausted from cooking and cleaning for him!
🤣🤣obviously but as he doesn’t stay there 🙄🙄🙄🙄 but has been staying at family’s house, mmmmm of course we know that’s complete bull 💩 💩 now let’s get rid, well good luck to him getting passed a credit check, as ohhh his in so much debt 🙄 well good luck to get a decent reference well apart from Joe who will sell her soul to a sex pest, will she be his Guarantor 🙄🙄 not sure she would even pass a credit check herself !!!

If local people know of his conviction then his got no bloody hope either !! And I wouldn’t let him live or rent a ditch let alone a bedsit, house or anything !!!!
So it might have to a tent in your trashy fields, but why because he doesn’t stay with you 🙄🙄

why not convert your horse box it’s not like you actually uses it, what a complete waste of your subscribers money that was !!! It’s been only good to use as a undercover for L Bday or to store all your tit In, will save you driving it illegally with no insurance or ruining it by not using it so the batteries die !!!

Last edited:
Suprise suprise everyone Dyson has already killed one of the rabbits 🤬
He jumped the hurdle on Monday so the day after she got them, it screamed but she didn't think Dyson hurt it as there were no puncture wounds. It was quiet on the Tuesday and Wednesday so she decided that even though it would probably cost a fortune for a rabbit she didn't even want she should probably take it to the vet.
It was panting and lying down in the carrier, got to the vet and waited, as the nurse called her she looked in the carrier and it was dead.
She thinks maybe it was shock because it wasn't hurt. Said she cried not because she was attached to the rabbit but because her sister would dislike her and blame her. She thought about going to a rescue, showing them the dead rabbit and asking if they had one that looked the same so her sister wouldn't know.
Says the other rabbit is fine and she's made the hurdle higher and shouts at Dyson if he goes anywhere near it.
Says Indy killed some rabbits the last time she tried rehoming but thought these would be ok.
So yet again an animal suffers at the hands of this vile evil witch.
I'll post this and then write the rest of the summary, I'm just bleeping fuming, I KNEW this would happen. 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Rest of Summary :
She hates her hair! 😂
She's taking Jack to a show on Sunday, it's a local show that organisers say might be cancelled if they don't get more entries so she will go and support them. Says she will do an in hand class, he's fat but if not many enter he will win.
She got the saddle fitter for Hugo but moaned about spending £1000 on a saddle as it's all her savings gone, then says she rode Hugo to check it and although it doesn't slip she's not happy so the woman is coming back to try a different one.
Says Seven had his feet done and wore a headcollar and was really good, she will break him herself, won't send him away.
Lowen is so ready for big school.... But still has a dummy to go to sleep with.
They went to the pub after his last day with the other kids and parents but it was really busy and kids about 7/8 were taking over the play area. She was fuming as one pushed past lowen and then tried to walk up the slide as lowen was going down it so she shouted at him and called him a bastard. One of the other mums told her to be careful but then she says another grabbed Lowens arms and shoved him over, he ran before she got chance to wallop him. Says they had to leave because she was raging but before they left lowen shoved one of the boys so she laughed. Said she wouldn't encourage a kid to be a bully but they have to stand up for themselves. She'd rather lowen was a bully than timid as it's easier to tame a bully than get a shy person to stand up for themselves.
She hopes lowen won't stand for any tit at school, she will tell him if he gets pushed to push them back.
The next day lowen told her to get out of the way, she says he's being a right prick at the moment, since he turned four he's become bossy and demanding.
He wouldn't go to bed, demanded crisps and milkshake, she said no we don't have any so he demanded cookies, she said no just water. Says she won't argue with him and gave in and gave him cookies and milkshake.
Says she has to threaten him with a monster to make him stop singing and go to sleep.
The other day she recorded and then deleted him saying that Piotr is a daddy but I don't have a daddy I just have a mummy.
Says when Alan is there he calls Piotr daddy but she's trying to discourage him.
She has been fuming with Adrian for not sending him a birthday card etc, she lost her tit, was going to unblock his mum and tell her what she thought of her and her son, was going to go to court and get his parental rights taken away. She was raging but her mum told her to just write everything in her diary for Lowen though she says it's more of a your dad is a prick book. She always writes how long it's been since his dad hasn't bothered with him so Adrian can't turn around and say she stopped him from him.
She's the best mum she can be, mum dad and everything in between, she won't message Adrian because she doesn't want to antagonise the situation as she's happy the way it is and loves being a single mum and having him to herself, she's looking forward to the holidays.
She will take advantage of piotr being there in the evenings and ride Jack (says again he watches love island with her then goes to her dad's)
Says she has a couple of short videos of Hugo to upload and then goes.
---
She's a c###
---
Rspca call out
---
Rspca call out
No point, they can't do anything, she will say it was an accident and she's now made the fencing higher.
The rabbit would have been in shock even if it wasn't injured internally by Dyson but shock can bring on gut stasis which if left untreated is fatal so I suspect that is what happened.
It would have been in pain and suffering but she is probably just relieved not to have a vet bill to pay.
She doesn't give a tit about the rabbit, can tell even as she's telling the story despite saying she felt awful and it was her fault.
Yes it was her fault entirely and I doubt the other rabbit will last long either but actually it will be better off dead than living with her.

Last edited:
  • Angry
She’s put a post up on Facebook looking for a high top van to convert into a camper van wonder why that is, probably because sex pest can’t find anyone to rent him anything 😆 and she’s probably desperate to get back to normal being a lazy minger

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Short video of her riding Hugo up the lane, doesn't seem to want him to trot as she makes him walk after just a few steps, no "riding on the buckle" with Hugo eh Jo?!😂
Of course the minions are telling her how brave she is and how far she's come in a year.....yeah so brave to ride the horse she bleats on about breeding herself and it's taken a whole year to go from sitting on him for ten seconds in a stable to walking him a mile up the lane. Awesome.
And of course they are also saying how she did her best for the rabbits and what happened wasn't her fault because Dyson was just following his natural instincts.
It WAS her fault, she is entirely to blame for that rabbits suffering and ultimate death, she knew Dyson was obsessed with rabbits from his walks and she did nothing to protect the rabbits. She should never have had them.
She's a vile disgusting animal murdering piece of tit. How many more animals have to die in her "care" before those idiots wise up?

Might see you there Jo, on and this saddle may fit hugo… as if you’d pay a grand, thank me later… also saw the comment about taking Trixie, you can’t because she’s obese ( spelt correctly 🙄) and NOT halter broken😩😩😩 but you gonna break seven, he’s no hope with you has he… like your kid 🙈🙈🙈

Attachments

Reactions: 1
So jo's thinking about going to the Gwennap club show on sunday.. someone suggested she takes trixie inhand. Jo's replied and low and behold trixie 'isnt halter trained really' straight from the horses mouth there guys, yet shes adamant her horses are halter trained and she can do anything with them because she has such an amazing bond with her horses. How old is trixie now, 5, 6?? And not even halter trained 😂 that dizzy witch says shes going to back and break in seven haha comedy gold, if shes lucky he might walk on a lead rope when he's in his 20's well no scrap that he wont live that long in her tit hole, that poor rabbit from her sisters didnt even last a week even her niece has her card marked and said it will die at auntie jos house dont get me started on that subject. Take trixie to the show jo i might pop down could do with a laugh.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So jo's thinking about going to the Gwennap club show on sunday.. someone suggested she takes trixie inhand. Jo's replied and low and behold trixie 'isnt halter trained really' straight from the horses mouth there guys, yet shes adamant her horses are halter trained and she can do anything with them because she has such an amazing bond with her horses. How old is trixie now, 5, 6?? And not even halter trained 😂 that dizzy witch says shes going to back and break in seven haha comedy gold, if shes lucky he might walk on a lead rope when he's in his 20's well no scrap that he wont live that long in her tit hole, that poor rabbit from her sisters didnt even last a week even her niece has her card marked and said it will die at auntie jos house dont get me started on that subject. Take trixie to the show jo i might pop down could do with a laugh.
I was thinking of going too, if I’ve the time and weather not too bad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.