No Verbal Filter #7 Best mate is sex pest scum but she still insists she's the worlds best mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs if she believes in karma she’d have been burnt to a crisp years ago!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Not sure Jo will appreciate the card after she's read Tattle! 😂 of all the pictures to choose Kaff went for those! 😂

Good English as usual from Jo "we was" and "erge" (it's urge Jo 🙄)
She would have been so pissed off if he had thrown flour in her face but it's ok for her to do it to him, her mum is videoing it and cackling away as well.

She's also picked up on what I said here about main page getting content before subscribers and them getting very little extra. The padlock is to show the group is private but Jo is obviously too thick to realise that.
Ooh kath an idea for jo's christmas prezzie you can add it to the wishlist on the scrounging group
What an absolute waste of flour, you bleeping waster, shame on you, how is that funny, and the single mumma doing it alone as usual has mummy with her, hardly alone is it
---
I am still eagerly awaiting my natural horsemanship lessons ...😂
You get em constantly, chuck horses in a field, leave unshod and chuck hay at em, top up water and leave as if they lived in the wild 😝
---
duck off Jo, you sent Hugo to a sales livery because you fucked up his loan home by talking about the loaners on a live, you were convinced they would buy him but when they heard what you had said about them they sent him back to you.
You wanted a house deposit so you sent him to Jade to be sold, it was nothing to do with you feeling guilty for not riding him, it was because you were greedy and thought you could get double the price you had expected the loaners to agree to pay for him.
You have always said no horse is wasted if it isn't ridden, you didn't just decide that since Hugos injury, you've always said it to try and justify the fact that you never ride or do anything with them.
Stop blaming Jade for his injury, she's a highly experienced professional equestrian who would never have allowed Hugo to be ridden in incorrect tack.
He got injured because he reared and went backwards, he's got a history of rearing as you well know but that was yet another thing you lied about, insisting he's never reared before.
Remember Jo we posted the clips of you saying he had reared and then the clip of you lying saying he'd never reared.
Your horses are not loved, they are commodities to you, money makers, you don't give a tit about them, if you did you would get them vet care when they needed it and you would put both Hugo and JB out of their misery now instead of forcing them to live in constant pain in that hell hole you think is a wonderful home.
Oh and Jo learn to spell and use grammer /capital letters in the right place, it makes you look even more stupid than we know you are.
It’s quite ironic she is slagging jade off on her birthday, couldn’t be hoping that jade finds out about it and ruins it could she, she used to post about how amazing jade is and what a good, professional rider she is… now she’s not, be consistent Jo ffs
---
First of all Jo it doesn’t work like that, I’m not going into details but if you put a curse on anyone, a real curse you have to be prepared for it to come back onto you tenfold, if you were any kind of a witch you’d know that, have you an alter, I have, with my candles and spell book, my last spell worked, she’s eating hay in her stable lol, not a spell for bad, it was a spell for good and wanting, spells for bad, well there’s a price to pay, make sure you have protection and I don’t mean the pill ha,ha tho your face is the best protection I know 😂😂😂 and you really think you are kind, your mum probably wanted to spend time with her sister, didn’t she lose a sister about 5 years ago, or longer, I remember her telling me, basically Jo you are a tit mother, tit animal owner and a big liar, but keep telling yourself you are amazing, with ya spoilt brat, god he’s got a shock coming in years to come lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
First of all Jo it doesn’t work like that, I’m not going into details but if you put a curse on anyone, a real curse you have to be prepared for it to come back onto you tenfold, if you were any kind of a witch you’d know that, have you an alter, I have, with my candles and spell book, my last spell worked, she’s eating hay in her stable lol, not a spell for bad, it was a spell for good and wanting, spells for bad, well there’s a price to pay, make sure you have protection and I don’t mean the pill ha,ha tho your face is the best protection I know
Shes a freaking head dabbling in what she doesnt understand .
---
You get em constantly, chuck horses in a field, leave unshod and chuck hay at em, top up water and leave as if they lived in the wild 😝
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
---
Thanks Miss P for the run down

Last edited:
duck off Jo, you sent Hugo to a sales livery because you fucked up his loan home by talking about the loaners on a live, you were convinced they would buy him but when they heard what you had said about them they sent him back to you.
You wanted a house deposit so you sent him to Jade to be sold, it was nothing to do with you feeling guilty for not riding him, it was because you were greedy and thought you could get double the price you had expected the loaners to agree to pay for him.
You have always said no horse is wasted if it isn't ridden, you didn't just decide that since Hugos injury, you've always said it to try and justify the fact that you never ride or do anything with them.
Stop blaming Jade for his injury, she's a highly experienced professional equestrian who would never have allowed Hugo to be ridden in incorrect tack.
He got injured because he reared and went backwards, he's got a history of rearing as you well know but that was yet another thing you lied about, insisting he's never reared before.
Remember Jo we posted the clips of you saying he had reared and then the clip of you lying saying he'd never reared.
Your horses are not loved, they are commodities to you, money makers, you don't give a tit about them, if you did you would get them vet care when they needed it and you would put both Hugo and JB out of their misery now instead of forcing them to live in constant pain in that hell hole you think is a wonderful home.
Oh and Jo learn to spell and use grammer /capital letters in the right place, it makes you look even more stupid than we know you are.
Did he actualy get injured rearing up though? Or has he got kissing spines which causes the rearing in the first place. Has she actually put the X-Rays on fakebook so others can look at them? Horses don’t rear for no reason so if he did have kissing spines I won’t be falling off my chair in shock.

Reactions: 3
Did he actualy get injured rearing up though? Or has he got kissing spines which causes the rearing in the first place. Has she actually put the X-Rays on fakebook so others can look at them? Horses don’t rear for no reason so if he did have kissing spines I won’t be falling off my chair in shock.
She says he injured his back because when he reared he fell backwards, she is spinning the narrative that he only reared because of the small bridle/wrong bit but as we know it's not the first time he's reared.
She very briefly showed the vet looking at the xrays and I think he said its not kissing spine but did show evidence of trauma which would go with his history ie whatever Jo told him, it was only a short clip so I'm sure he said a lot more than she showed

Reactions: 2
What an absolute waste of flour, you bleeping waster, shame on you, how is that funny, and the single mumma doing it alone as usual has mummy with her, hardly alone is it
---

---

It’s quite ironic she is slagging jade off on her birthday, couldn’t be hoping that jade finds out about it and ruins it could she, she used to post about how amazing jade is and what a good, professional rider she is… now she’s not, be consistent Jo ffs
---
First of all Jo it doesn’t work like that, I’m not going into details but if you put a curse on anyone, a real curse you have to be prepared for it to come back onto you tenfold, if you were any kind of a witch you’d know that, have you an alter, I have, with my candles and spell book, my last spell worked, she’s eating hay in her stable lol, not a spell for bad, it was a spell for good and wanting, spells for bad, well there’s a price to pay, make sure you have protection and I don’t mean the pill ha,ha tho your face is the best protection I know 😂😂😂 and you really think you are kind, your mum probably wanted to spend time with her sister, didn’t she lose a sister about 5 years ago, or longer, I remember her telling me, basically Jo you are a tit mother, tit animal owner and a big liar, but keep telling yourself you are amazing, with ya spoilt brat, god he’s got a shock coming in years to come lol
My auntie is a white witch and you are absolutely right… she’s just going by what she sees in films etc and hasn’t a clue! My auntie is very well tuned and one with the earth and nature and only gives out what will be returned. Jo hasn’t a clue as usual!
---
---

---

---
My auntie is a white witch and you are absolutely right… Jobis just going by what she sees in films etc and hasn’t a clue! My auntie is very well tuned and one with the earth and nature and only gives out what will be returned. Jo hasn’t a clue as usual!

• Heart
Go on jo. Cast a spell on us, i hope it backfires and you get boils on your face, they'll go nicely with your worms and thrush 😆 buuuut then again we all know she's full of tit and far too lazy, she cant even cook a meal for her child nevermind cook up a spell to curse us all 🤣

• Haha
Go on jo. Cast a spell on us, i hope it backfires and you get boils on your face, they'll go nicely with your worms and thrush 😆 buuuut then again we all know she's full of tit and far too lazy, she cant even cook a meal for her child nevermind cook up a spell to curse us all 🤣
Yeah go on on I dare you Jo. I’m newly single and bored so could do with some entertainment in the evening 😂😂😂

Double double toil and trouble
Fire burn and couldron bubble
Play up to the stupid twats
Don a cloak and wear a hat

Get rid of the Tattle trolls
Stab them in their voodoo dolls
Cast upon them a made up spell
Go for it Jo, give em hell!

Miss P and friends they just can't wait
Tomorrow night let's make it a date
Don't forget the chants and sage
Those trolls do really make you rage

Ensure you hex them good and strong
Be careful though don't get it wrong
What you wish for might come true
Or it may backfire and rebound on you

I think I've got it, jojos spell,
Here's a little clue
Izzy wizzy let's get busy
Just like Sooty Sweep and Sue!

Will there be a flash, a puff of smoke?
Be serious now it's not a joke
Wait, hold on she's not a witch
She's just a stupid crazy witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Love it pp
---
Another planned escape onv content so boring got to liven up for people..joke she is.....
---
Prob all looking for grass as in v.short supply.....I've got tons .....its only start of autumn .....
---
Prob all looking for grass as in v.short supply.....I've got tons .....its only start of autumn .....
---
She soon stop filming when kid gets trampled..sly witch.....all about content not safety ....

Last edited:
An accident waiting to happen with a toddler, loose dogs and 6 loose horses.

Nice to see her laying in the boot in to a horse thats already injured .:mad: One day you are 'accidently' (yeah right) going to leave the gate open and your horses are going to flatten your child you stupid cow

Yep missed it to start with but it looks like she kicks JB to get him to go through the gate, vile witch.
I'm amazed Daisy is still alive, she gets far too close to the horses and the other day lowen nearly hit her several times on his quad because she was trying to bite the tyres and he was swerving and stopping and starting with her right in front of him.

• Sad
Loving our little witches hats fellow Tattlers! Wonder if Jo has got hers ready with her book of spells etc
Anyone else excited to see what happens once she starts her rituals? Or do we think she will fail to do anything and blame the rain and wind for putting out her burner bin/bad sorcery signal/being too tired to practice her witchery/Kaff forgetting to tell her our names because of course Jo never reads here so doesn't know (delete as appropriate) 😂
OR maybe she will say she doesn't need to do it on actual Halloween because she's a white witch and can choose to cast her spells on any day she chooses as long as she's not busy sleeping, watching shite tv or stuffing her face with chocolate...... which pretty much rules out every day, oh well maybe next year Tattlers! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I think kissing spine tbh, but we will never know the truth, she couldn’t be honest if she tried…

There was clearly something amiss with Hugo anyway......Didn't someone say he held his tail to one side?.I would be very suss about a horse with an asymmetrical tail carriage .. .Makes you wonder if he's reared and gone over backwards before the selling yard .You are right Annable 123 she wouldn't ever tell the truth .......,,I cant help but feel there is more to this story

Anyone else excited to see what happens once she starts her rituals?
I've got the local priest and hex remover on speed dial ready....shakin' in me boots here . 😂 😂

• Haha
She said that he's always carried his tail to one side, it's just how he is.
The clip with the vet was obviously edited so who knows what else he said and also we have no idea what she told him, probably lied about Hugos history as well.

Pumpkin resembling the child's face most days......not his fault with a mother that ugly I suppose....

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.