Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Twin 2 has just pulled herself to stand 😭😭😭
Lasted 0.00001 seconds but she pulled herself up. Who even is she?!
BRB going to cry hard into a bacon barm🥹🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 31

LongishCat

VIP Member
Oh wow, thought you all were unusually quiet, turns out there's a new thread! 😆
How are you all doing?
I have a new job! I'll be starting in January, so I still have some time to keep processing everything that happened the past couple of months, which is nice!

Kitten has like four new teeth, no wonder her sleep was so shit at the beginning of this week 🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 25

jackolantern

VIP Member
Here you find me on the floor having finally measured for a new bra since pregnancy (keep flashing folk which would be OK if it was purposeful and desired, but a massive floppy tit to the face unwarranted doesn't really fly in my line of work :ROFLMAO:) only to discover I've gone up 5 fucking cup sizes and my tits weigh a collective 11lb/5kg. Fuck my life. Why can't I be one of those cute girls with dainty, aesthetic tits that suit pretty bralettes instead of a fat flobber who could knock an MMA fighter out with a swift turn in the wrong direction!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

xoxo GG

VIP Member
Why do in-laws get put on this earth to fucking TEST US. I’ve booked babyGG in with a practitioner about a potential tongue tie. Always been a shite feeder, it takes an hour to drink no matter how many oz, chokes on the flow, dribbles it out of his mouth, has reflux etc. I’m at my wits end with it so had a look in his chops and I’m pretty confident he’s got quite a restrictive posterior tie. We’re fortunate enough we can just pay privately to get it corrected if necessary ASAP.

MrGG mentioned it to his mum and fuck me you’d think I’d passed him to a total stranger alongside some rusty scissors, not that he’s going to a practising ENT consultant, when we won’t have it done unless necessary/they won’t fucking perform it if it isn’t. The tone with her and decisions I make about my children is just constantly that my decision making is incompetent and they’re likely to come to harm.

Not that I’ve spent nights researching around the UK to make sure that he was going to one of the best. Not that I’m travelling miles with him because my gut said this man is the best. It’s just constant and tonight I’ve finally snapped and told MrGG I’ve got no interest in telling her anything to do with either of them anymore. The woman cannot grasp that time changes, research changes and things that parents ignored and just put up with 30 years ago isn’t necessary anymore. I’m just so fed up with constant snide remarks like I’m a shit parent. I’m not, I obviously would do anything for them and am only trying my best. But yet again I’m left feeling like that isn’t enough and I hate that she has the power to make me feel that way. No fucking more. ☹

Sorry but my mum didn’t answer the phone and my sister is working so I needed to let this out somewhere 😬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

miaaaa

I've just come to accept the fact that my children are in fact, feral.

Just had a parcel so I've signed for it, come back in to the living room and Arnies got a stick in his mouth that the 3yo picked up from our walk earlier and the 3yo has gone commando and has opened our patio doors and was weeing against the garden fence.

Why do I feel like these boys are going to keep me on my toes well into their teens 😅🤣

• Haha

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
We’ve been in hospital all day, baby has bronchiolitis 😢 feel so sorry for him. He’s got his 8 week jabs on Thursday as well

• Heart
  • Sad

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Are any of the other KW’s just the most unsympathetic people ever?
I think I have the flu. I have been feeling horrendous for days, and just not getting much better. Today I dragged myself and 5 kids round the zoo, as it’s my son’s birthday next week and that’s what he wanted to do for his day out. Actually thought I was going to pass out at one point (and hoped a lion would eat me to end the suffering 🤣🦁) and KW had taken TMe home so was just me and four kids.
Anyway, so I’m in bed with TMe. Having a little pity party cry to myself because I just feel so awful. And KW walks in and goes “what’s wrong with you?”

I’m sorry, how can you honestly live with someone and see them so miserable they can barely do anything, and be so obtuse and unsympathetic about it? He is the worst when I’m unwell. Literally no sympathy at all.

• Heart
  • Sad

Dipdab

VIP Member
T2 took her first steps last night 🥺 sort of made up for only giving me 4 hrs sleep every night this past week.
wasn’t expecting it to be so emosh 🥲

weve finally all gotten over weird mystery illness that knocked us all out this past week. Back to catch up on the thread …

• Heart
Reactions: 21

miss_americana

Chatty Member
We’ve been admitted to A and E 😩. Here was me thinking she’d be home for bedtime. There’s no beds on the ward so we’re here for the foreseeable. I had a very embarrassing breakdown in front of the doctor when they put her on oxygen as she was just my tiny little NICU baby again 💔. I feel so bad for sending her to nursery yesterday and today but she was as right as rain 😭

• Heart
  • Sad

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I’m so sick of men.
Why do they think it’s ok for them to have 6009 hobbies and you feel like you have to ask permission to go and wash your hair?

• Heart

miaaaa

Talking if KWs I saw something so funny a few days ago in Asda. A lady was there with her newborn (proper newborn, so tiny 😭) and her husband. He was following her round like a blue arsed fly and you could tell he was irritating her, in the end she went "just piss off and go over there and look at pizzas, I need 5 minutes!!" I feel like we've all been there 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Belle Amie

VIP Member
Getting really pissed off with this cost of living shit and not getting anything for your money anymore.
I put the heating on for 20 minutes it’s cost me £1.50 and not even warmed the baby’s room by 1 degree so now I’ve had to put the electric heater on in his room anyway otherwise he’s sleeping in a 14-15 degree room
We’re not massively skint but it’s fucking me off now worrying about bills and usage constantly

sorry just needed a moan about the shit show of this country and shell with their $9 billion profits. Wankers

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

ChattyMammy

Chatty Member
Feel like I really hate my husband and would honestly just rather be on my own. At home on my own with a poorly 2 year old and a 3 week old, all he gives a shit about is work. He didn’t even take a full 2 weeks off after the baby was born and worked from home everyday he was off anyway, this week he was saying he might need to stay away and could tell I wasn’t happy about it so apparently changed his week so he didn’t have to be away but he’s just messaged that he’s not going to be home until after I’ve gone to bed anyway so what was the fucking point?!

I’m feeding the baby so he’s doing no night feeds and does fuck all else really, I get tempted to change to bottles just so I can have him do some night feeds but that’s not fair on the baby really. I just think at least if I was on my own I’d get some form of break if he had the kids and then he might realise what it takes to look after them both on your own. Can’t wait to try and tackle tea, bath, bedtime etc on my own 🙃 and the stupid shit will probably pick up a selfish takeaway for his tea as well

Not really after any advice but just seen so many rants about other halves so felt like this was where I could get it off my chest 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

miaaaa

Snoop if your lurking come at me for this. I'm ready.

My MIL has pissed me off big time. KW has a work night out on Sat and I really want to go as all of his friends partners are going, and I feel like a dick not going. I asked her if she'd have the kids for a few hours and she goes "no Mia, we're having a weekend JUST US TWO!!" as if making out she has my kids all the time. She's had the kids a total of 2 times in 18 months. Why can't they just bloody help out once in a blue moon, I need a life too 😭

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

DaisyDaisy87

VIP Member
My kids are only just asleep. Those of you who eat dinner after the kids go to bed… how and why?!?!? The second the demons are in bed I’m going to bed too as I’m so tired!
Okay KW does do the majority cooking in this house. The trick is to stay upstairs even when the baby has gone to sleep quickly so he thinks it takes ages to settle them and therefore cooks dinner every night.

Shit…I’m the KW aren’t I 🙈🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Trombolese

Chatty Member
Sorry to hear so many of you are having bad times 😩 why do these babies torture us. Another bad night here, we dropped down to 1 or 2 night feeds for a couple of nights last week which felt like heaven, but now we are back to 3 or 4 a night again :sleep: I have no idea how I’m going to function when I go back to work in the new year.

not baby related, so apologies for the rant, but I’m just so done with this year. It’s been the happiest year of my life because of baby T, but also the worst with my mum being diagnosed with cancer, us losing the house we were buying, and Mr T losing his job. My mum had her second lot of surgery recently and it all went well, I shouldn’t have got my hopes up but the surgeon said they should just be able to do a week of radiotherapy which was great news, but she saw the oncologist team this week and she needs to have months of chemo because the results from the tests show it’s worse than originally thought. I’ve mentioned before that her health is already pretty bad, so I’m really worried about the effect chemo will have on her. They want to start it ASAP too so it’s going to be before Christmas. I’m so scared of losing her and her not being able to see baby T grow up, it’s just all really shit. I know it can’t be helped, but I’m so angry about the timing of it all and I won’t get to do this time again with baby T, I try my best to let it not affect me as a mum, but I can’t help but wonder how much of a better mum I could have been without all of this bad news.

• Heart
  • Sad

jackolantern

VIP Member
Right I'm prefacing this with I know you are all going to say I'm a psychopath for doing it again AND I promise this is the last part of #soupgate but...

I made it again, managed to remember to fridge it, managed to not drop it and... IT'S FUCKING RANK, so much so that we ended up throwing it and going to McDonalds anyway, so all in all Jamie Oliver you can go fuck yourself, I cannot make something nutritious and delicious at home and thank you for wasting 6 hours of my life cunt x

• Haha

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
KW rant to start the weekend 🙄

I’ve now got the same cold that him and the baby have both had recently. At about 1am baby started stirring so I nudged him and asked him to see to her. I do it every time, every night because her cot is next to my side of the bed, but I felt really rough. He muttered yeah ok and then did nothing. She stirred more and more until she started crying then stood up in her cot. He STILL did nothing! I was literally laying there repeatedly saying “Mr G?? She’s crying can you get her?” And he was like “I am” without moving and with his eyes shut.

I was absolutely livid. I got up and got her then shouted at him for being fucking useless. Not my proudest moment in the middle of the night but ffs how hard is it to help out! Baby G then came into our bed and spent two hours climbing around and whacking me, while he went back to sleep.

And while me and Baby have been awake together since 7, guess who’s still asleep now 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

Dipdab

VIP Member
KW thinking I’m being over protective: This time of year when everyone’s ill what is it with people still thinking it’s ok to visit? Father in law just called to say “I’ve got a bit of a cold but I still feel ok to come over I just won’t get too close to the babies”. Erm no how about you pop over when you’re better 🤷‍♀️
Call me paranoid but after what’s in news about kids getting seriously ill I just don’t want to risk it.

• Heart

wakametango 2.0

VIP Member
So many poorly babies, hope they all get better soon! Arnies full of cold, it's defo that time of year.

My boys have done me dirty tonight. I went out for drinks with my friend tonight, come back and the 3yo and baby are soundo. KW goes "I really don't know what you moan about, they just sleep for me." I was hoping they'd be hanging from the ceiling and making him go insane 🙃
I stand by my theory that they don’t fuss or wake for dads because they don’t really want them

• Haha