New baby and post birth advice #37 The only way to eat porridge is to tip it in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught myself in the aisle of Morrisons singing out loudly to Don’t Stop Believing without realising and thought how horrified @jackolantern would be 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Right I'm prefacing this with I know you are all going to say I'm a psychopath for doing it again AND I promise this is the last part of #soupgate but...

I made it again, managed to remember to fridge it, managed to not drop it and... IT'S bleeping RANK, so much so that we ended up throwing it and going to McDonalds anyway, so all in all Jamie Oliver you can go duck yourself, I cannot make something nutritious and delicious at home and thank you for wasting 6 hours of my life bleep x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Right I'm prefacing this with I know you are all going to say I'm a psychopath for doing it again AND I promise this is the last part of #soupgate but...

I made it again, managed to remember to fridge it, managed to not drop it and... IT'S bleeping RANK, so much so that we ended up throwing it and going to McDonalds anyway, so all in all Jamie Oliver you can go duck yourself, I cannot make something nutritious and delicious at home and thank you for wasting 6 hours of my life bleep x
Reading that at the start, thought you were considering having another baby 😂
Not that we'd think you were a psychopath 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

You're a determined mofo, I'll give you that.
Tinned soup is your friend from here on out, friend

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You're a determined mofo, I'll give you that.
Tinned soup is your friend from here on out, friend
Or every once in a while, M&S chicken and chorizo soup - £3.50 for a pot so not an everyday lunch (although can do two easily if served with crusty roll) but it is possibly one of the best soups in the whole world, ever

Reactions: 1
I’m currently in the hairdresser having my hair done and it’s so lovely to have a break all to myself. But boy had I forgotten how long an appointment for balayage, treatment and cut and dry would take. Already been here a couple of hours and think I’ve got more to go. My bum is going numb…

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m currently in the hairdresser having my hair done and it’s so lovely to have a break all to myself. But boy had I forgotten how long an appointment for balayage, treatment and cut and dry would take. Already been here a couple of hours and think I’ve got more to go. My bum is going numb…
It usually takes like 3 hours for me, before the blow dry! It’s absolutely insane but what a lovely treat! Enjoy every minute!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Nooo I’m sorry but I’m absolutely howling that you’ve spent time on 3 separate days trying to make this soup and it’s vile 😭🤣🤣🤣
Stop trying to be healthy buy a tin of Heinz or the Tesco plastic pot ones and be done with it lantern! 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nooo I’m sorry but I’m absolutely howling that you’ve spent time on 3 separate days trying to make this soup and it’s vile 😭🤣🤣🤣
Stop trying to be healthy buy a tin of Heinz or the Tesco plastic pot ones and be done with it lantern! 😂🤣
I'm just gonna embrace the nuggies tbh Belle, I've bleeping tried but I'm clearly destined to be fat and dumpy, I didn't choose the Blobby lyf, the Blobby lyf chose me :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm just gonna embrace the nuggies tbh Belle, I've bleeping tried but I'm clearly destined to be fat and dumpy, I didn't choose the Blobby lyf, the Blobby lyf chose me :LOL:

I’m going to be there with you McDonald’s fries and mayo chicken fo’ lyf IDST

Side note how creepy was mr blobby

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well that seems a tad unfair, by virtue of having a summer baby I’ve got to pay an extra 9 months of nursery fees (I mean the whole system is unfair). Although I guess autumn babies would have started nursery earlier so it probably evens out?

By then she’ll be doing 22 hours a week which is £800 a month so will be a huge saving even splitting it over 51 weeks! Counting down the days 🤣
I think you can get 20% off tax free childcare too I think until they are 12 from memory maybe so your 800 would be 640xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.