Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I know you’ve probably tried everything, but would you watching tv while he eats help? I think our biggest mistake with 3yo was as soon as we started weaning, he was sat in a booster seat at the table, and then quite quickly plonked into a normal seat, so he would get down and wander. I haven’t made that mistake this time 😂
Could you maybe give foods with chocolate in? Like waffles with chocolate? And brioche with choc chips? Or is that all a no go?
We don’t have a TV 🙈 I honestly don’t think it would help either, as he just doesn’t seem to enjoy food. Even sometimes you give him things he usually eats and he actually backs away from it (so dramatic 🤣)
He doesn’t like bread type things like brioche, toast etc. I was so surprised today when he ate the tiny bit of pancake because he usually flat out rejects bread stuffs. He’s a pain in the bum! Who doesn’t like toast?!?

miaaaa

Baby and 3yo are both poorly bless them😭.

I'm really conflicted though and hoping one of you guys can give me some advice, so I took the 3yo to the docs yesterday as one of his ears is a little red and she confirmed he has a mild ear infection. She prescribed amoxicillan but told me not to give it to him unless necessary. He has woken again this morning quite warm, teary ao do you think its worth giving it to him??

gahhh I hate being a parent sometimes

Celeste

Chatty Member
I’ve a 4 month old who had his second round of jabs yesterday- had a raging temp going to bed last night so was dosing him with calpol. Of course he slept like a log while I was up constantly checking he was still breathing (he kept holding his breath!!)
It’s been a long ass day, super clingy and dozy for most of it.
Jabs are the worst! I hope tonight is a bit more restful for you. ♥

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
I’ve had to threaten teen bean that when she’s here at the weekends she is not sitting, stinking in her pit all day, and that she needs to find some mates and go out because I’m sick of her doing nothing and only rolling out of bed to eat 🫠
Teenagers are a vibe 😂

Jellybb

VIP Member
My 12 month old temp is showing 38.2 😩 she seems ok, gave her some calpol to take the temp down. Is 38.2 really high? As in ring the doctor bad? Google giving conflicting answers

LilyRose1234

VIP Member
Usually they go to school the term after they turn 4 I think so orange will start school I think jan 2025 free 30 hours from sept 2024 so I think they all get the same amount of free hours or am I being crayyyyzay
I thought they started in September but for slightly younger ones you could defer a term if you wanted. I have no idea why this is baffling me so much 🤣

OIM

Usually they go to school the term after they turn 4 I think so orange will start school I think jan 2025 free 30 hours from sept 2024 so I think they all get the same amount of free hours or am I being crayyyyzay
I’m not sure about this. I have an October baby and she got the 30 free hours from the December 2020 to September 2022