Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
If we ever wondered how truly vile Mark is, he admitted in tonight's vlog that at 21 he used to go "cow tipping".. Where you literally push a cow over and watch as it falls and breaks its ribs?!?!!!!!!!!
☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹
What a thing to not only admit to but to share with thousands of other people!!!

What an absolute vile thing he is
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

missmickey

VIP Member
This is beyond disgusting. I remember at the beginning of lockdown, when N reached full jazz hands o'clock with her, "What about the teens?" narrative. She repeated and repeated: "I said to Maddie, this is your generation's chance to show that you are not snowflakes".

And now her parents have provided a permanently-running public platform where we can all see what N and Maddie really think of the NHS. Despite N's teary #ClappingforCarerstheCameras

Now, I usually shy away from mentioning Maddie (OK I’ve slipped a few times with the ‘singing’) as she's still a child.

But whilst I'm here, f*ck off with her 'educating her parents' and perpetuating the narrative of black people as victims by lying unwashed in her lazy pit for weeks on end creating an horrific echo chamber in her Google search algorithms as a continuation of the Hollywood Civil Rights history 'curriculum' delivered by her friendless jobless father over popcorn during the afternoon cinema outings they then (possibly) claim on expenses. And breathe. I know that M has no regard for film ratings but watching George Floyd being murdered for 8 minutes and 46 seconds is watching a snuff movie. Repeated viewing of such material dehumanises black people.

Which historical examples of black achievement has Maddie unearthed - not including the few lauded examples who have made it onto the silver screen? Do you think she's read one book relating to the subject (any Sunday Show viewers will be able to tell me of course - she will have reviewed it)? But why would she when her director photographer teacher sees everything through the lens of victimhood? Did M ever look at the young people, washed and working hard around him during his daily lockdown supermarket visits and wonder why this work is good enough for 'them' but not the daughter he has 'educated' into nothingness? I think that the media might just about be interested in all this, as it coincides with their home school book launch promotion …

And for the record (Hi Mark 👋 ) I don't think it's because Maddie has inherited your self-entitled narc gene. It's because she's been mis-nurtured to be lazy, opinionated and over-indulged. It's sad. She has good qualities despite the ‘efforts’ you and the breadwinner put into ‘parenting’ her.

From 6:00 I'm not surprised N has 'been bitten so many times' when it comes to talking to other parents. I wonder how they feel about raising Maddie's conduct with the Swadderleys? And not because N's face is on page 47 of that old mag at the hairdressers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Lululime

VIP Member
She has just said “how long are we going to go on protecting the NHS?” and added that her teenage daughter has commented “ aren’t they suppose to protect Us?” and she appears to think this is a commendable attitude.
This from a woman who admits she is too frightened to do a grocery shop. Hundreds of NHS staff have died doing their jobs whilst she has stuffed herself silly and laid about. I am disgusted and sickened. This woman should be publically shamed for that comment. Everyone must go on protecting the NHS in whatever way Policy dictates until this threat is over.....which won’t be for some time. I feel like she and her daughter have just publicly disrespected every NHS life lost to serving and protecting the public.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Annother

Chatty Member
Hes desperate to be maddies fav, hence the bullying of nitty, its just awful abusive behaviour. The name calling this morning is another example of him poking and poking until he gets a reaction, the more she doesnt bite the more he does it....how horrendous must that be to live with? Hes the most pathetic excuse for a man iv ever seen, just vile. Nitty wont and cant leave, shes trapped with him, he controls everything, from the finances to her career, how scary is that?
Last nights vlog,maddie was in the room but out of shot,everytime he goaded N he looked over to Maddie with a stupid grin on his face ,thinks hes the cool dad ,taking the piss out his wife ,doing that stupid dance he does,hes a complete tosser

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Quiltygirl

I thought someone should inform the ACTUAL”Honey I’m homeschooling the kids” podcast and blog owner to tell them the Sadderleys have nicked their name.
89720B00-4E5E-4964-90E7-C62E7CE3EAB6.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Quiltygirl

Looks like their superfan Jess Woodstock has jumped ship. She’s now on Julia Sawalha’s insta telling her that she adores her. Weird woman.😂😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Cat mon do

🖐Hi I am new here another unsubscriber from the Sobadderleys they are text book NPD (narcissistic personality
disorder)) the pair of them feed of each other N feeds M with the complements you are so intelligent you studied
English Lit bla bla bla perfect food for the narc. They hook their victims with a tactic called "love bombing" they
Identify their target then make them feel special in N and M's case "like family" then boom minupelation starts
Subs are hanging on every lie that comes out of their mouth. Now here is a question for their quiz night,
How can you tell when a narcissist is lying? answer-the minute he or she opens their mouth:p

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Ulrika

Chatty Member
Oh I was too excited to sleep last night because of the big reveal at 8pm tonight. And I have spent the day getting ready for it. I‘m going to have a Big Mac as a treat even though I’m vegan. I might even skin up and have a vodka or 8 coffees I haven’t decided yet. And with the excitement growing as 8pm draws closer my kids might even hear a few swear words from me. I will be singing and dancing around the house as well. Anyone want to join me?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
Their channel has become one big platform for them to mass advertise and sell to people, they are using it like instagram because that's all instagram has become now too - all the z-list celebs who can't get regular decent work sitting on there platforms trying to flog people a crap item or diet they've been gifted or paid to advertise. Nadia and Mark had a book to plug so they upped their videos on YT. Their subs are there for one thing only and that's to sell to - I just feel sorry for the subs who think these two are "family".

As we know Mark only replies to subs that upset him, yesterday someone commented on their HTSM that she found it difficult to hear them sometimes because of the sound...Mark goes straight on the attack insisting the sound is perfect and it must be her ear phones! The woman was only giving feedback but his defensive reply gives a real insight into his true narcissistic personality and again; as we know, he trails through the comments hunting for comments that don't arse lick him so he can attack. He doesn't want organic debate on his channel he wants to play dictatorship. Pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I've thought it for a while that he emotionally abuses her, he uses his childhood and drinking as a massive weapon. They all have to walk on eggshells as not to upset Mark's feelings. We've had a taster of his spiteful personality so can only imagine what he is like when the cameras are off.
I don't doubt Nadia can have a spiteful tongue too but we've seen how manipulative he is on the vlogs and the lives. Nadia seems to laugh when he says and does nasty things but I think that's to cover and gloss over it his behaviour. She seems to have lost herself and goes with whatever he says to please him. It is not normal for a 49 year old man to act the way he does. It is not love when a man deliberately tries to humiliate you and discredit you in front on friends let alone a youtube live.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Jax04

Chatty Member
Old enough to know better, goes to show what a vile person he was/is, cruelty to animals, psychopathic behaviour is that....you only have to watch how he treats the dogs to see that trait...toffee is always snarling at him 🤔

• Angry

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
Nitty would love to sell her house and move to the country but maddie wouldn't let her. Maddie rules the roost in that house and what maddie wants maddie gets. I think nitts knows maddie doesn't like her so she bends over backwards to please always saying how wonderful she is. No she's a spoilt brat.

• Heart

Zebeedee

So nadia was so excited about being 100 in the best books on Amozan last night ,i watched as it slowly went up to 76 which she will of been absolutely over enjoyed! ... just had a look and they are not listed any more in the top 100, So I went on to their book and they have gone down to 250 in best books ! ..shes probably absolutely devastated! denice Welch's book was at number 1 yesterday it's just gone down to number 4 . so it speaks for it self yesterday loads of subs pre ordered Nadias book ,but since yesterday no one has ordered her book,but Denise's book has obviously sold thousands of copies and will continue to sell thousands of copies ! Another thing that I noticed was the price of 14.99 is very expensive... you go look at the top 100 books and they range from 4.99 to around 12.99 , so their over priced book is not selling ! it was in the top 100 for a few hours because of the SUBs,now they have to plug it to the world ,hmmmmm let's see Ehhhhh. I'm not one for being negative about people or hurtful but I can see how they are pulling in vulnerable people and taking money and saying part of the family , if these subs met them out side of you tube I really don't think they would give them the time of day ! It's all very wrong saying they are their family now, it's all manipulative behaviour to get them to hand money over , They have numerous holidays in very expensive places , they own a house probably worth a million., and they ask 1.99 from people to be a family member. I totally get the time they put in , but many more you tubers have channels and that is their only income , these 2 have lots of money coming in from all directions ! I think its unethical to take money and now they sell stickers , what next I ask my self , its greed and they do not care about their subs , they will always be strangers , I just wish people would see them in a different way . Sorry for the terrible Grammer, I never did an English degree ! Like some one we no ! Probably why no live tonight seeing their book going down down down !

• Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Hurray for youtube!!!!
They've removed the video of nob head breaking cows ribs!!

I've discovered if you open youtube VIA Google and not via the youtube app you can report VIDEOS AND it allows you to give your reasons where as the app doesn't allow you to give reasons. It's much better to be able to tell youtube exactly what is inappropriate. I'm thrilled they've removed it. He's VILE VILE VILE VILE VILE and he shows no remorse today

• Heart
  • Wow

Sabbie

VIP Member
She was gob smacked to read Sanjay or some similar name was going to be anchoring LW...it was a cracker it clearly shocked her 😂😂😂
Her name is “Ranvir”, not “Sanjay”. They are not “similar names”. This comment is an inflammatory racial stereotyping comment. Considering this Tattle member shows her support for Katie Hopkins, I don’t appreciate the kind of trolling racism going on in this thread and will continue to call it out for what it is. Racism is not going to be ignored by me, and if you think it derails the thread, that‘s tough.

• Wow
  • Heart

Miss LDN

VIP Member
He is despicable. That clip of Nardia on LW talking about his drink driving came up. It's all her telling us how brave he is for not hurting anyone. Blah, blah. When you look up what actually happened. He was well over double the limit. Got banned for twenty eight months and fined. At this point he already had three daughters by three different women. He got caught, went into victim mode, and went to rehab. He could have killed someone. Caused a pile up. Everyone makes mistakes. But he is another level.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

missmickey

VIP Member
Do you think they've ever done a live where they haven't mentioned M's addictions or recovery, they bring it into absolutely everything
Probably not.

M's had no work forever. He's described every dusty toy in that pit more than once. I reckon even he's getting bored of it all now that the high of each purchase has waned. He has no friends. He has no life outside that house. He has nothing to talk about unless he's pointificating about films or the news; the kinds of subjects that come up in conversation in the pub (currently on the phone) with my boyfriend and friends. When he's finished discusing his addictions or recovery, he's got nothing left to do but bully his wife meal ticket or dance around like a D*cktard. It's why I don't watch any more (plus they steal from the sick and the poor).

He's the living breathing doll version of the narc graphic Notsotypical posted at the top of the page.

• Heart

Ulrika

Chatty Member
I know many will disagree, and I am not in any way defending some of Nadia's very shady behaviour but my honest opinion from watching the vlogs and reading the very enlightening threads here, is that she is in an abusive relationship and has been worn down by him. The signs are all there. He is totally reliant on her financially and I'm sure he's pushing her to do this crap which will ironically destroy her credibility and she will get less and less work. I can only imagine what her family must think of this man who is financially and emotionally draining her of everything. Unfortunatly, you risk losing your loved one if you say anything. But she clearly needs an intervention. She seemed genuinely upset when he smushed that banana down her top. It wasn't funny, it was sinister and a way of humiliating her publicly. He makes me sick.
No I agree with you. He is extremely abusive to her. He films her when he knows she isn't looking her best and even when she tells him not to show it he does. He adds fart sounds to her exercises. He constantly puts her down. He knows exactly how to push her buttons and does it all the time. He doesn't work, on the pretence that he has given up his career to homeschool, which they have said is only two hours a week and he happily spends all the money she earns and controls what she can and can't spend it on. If you look back at old videos she looked so much happier and healthier. She has aged so much recently and you can see how he makes her feel, but she seems trapped and she has also taken on his beliefs, even starting to act like he does. His favourite thing to do is to humiliate her publicly. As much as we criticise them and laugh at them here, there is a much darker side to all of it that makes very uncomfortable viewing.

• Heart