Nadia Sawalha #8 They spend too much time Skinning up rather than Soaping up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Grace Kelly oh for once they were honest? They make a habit of lying. I hope they bought the fake plaque, it is probably in the tit heap dumping ground of her room, on the floor.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Good work!!!!

I'm actually really keen to read it. I'm sure what she has described was post natal psychosis and not post natal depression (obviously not contradicting her as she knows her own condition). Post natal psychosis is about as scary a mental condition can get. She was extremely brave to have a second child. I have so much respect for her, it sounds like she's been to hell and back.

EDIT - Mark should read Denise's book and then be utterly ashamed of weaponising mental illness and using it to abuse his wife.
it is a terrible illness & you are right a lot of women dont have 2nd children because it is so distressing. I am convinced Manky got the hump last few days cos so much attention on Denise's bok that he started to say his 'illness' is linked to hormones! #yawn

Look at Manky, the year after cow tipping 🤣
gosh I hadn't realised he was such a young father

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Denise is number 4 on Amazon's book bestsellers. I don't mind Denise I thought she was funny on the Youtube mini series Dun Breeding, but I do feel like she has talked a lot about her alcoholism and depression now; I am glad it helps other's but I seriously think Loose Women need a fresh panel, it's one of the reasons they never win the TV awards. I saw on Twitter they had some bad comments recently, I think it was something to do with some of the panel condoning wolf whistling etc all while being sponsored by Women's Aid

Reactions: 8
Denise is number 4 on Amazon's book bestsellers. I don't mind Denise I thought she was funny on the Youtube mini series Dun Breeding, but I do feel like she has talked a lot about her alcoholism and depression now; I am glad it helps other's but I seriously think Loose Women need a fresh panel, it's one of the reasons they never win the TV awards. I saw on Twitter they had some bad comments recently, I think it was something to do with some of the panel condoning wolf whistling etc all while being sponsored by Women's Aid
The show and its panel is well past its sell by date. There is only so much I have a friend who did this yar de yar...I have a friend who said that blah blah blah...I have this problem , that problem, lets all give ourselves labels. It is really boring and needs a new panel and new format. I like JSP and Ruth, the others are just in it for themselves and airtime to feed their egos. Jane and Kaye are good and they have real jobs as well.

• Heart
They have so overdone the "my friend..." on Loose Women, I've noticed Nadia now says "a friend of a friend" :ROFLMAO:😂
I don't think Mark was actually being honest more that he was shocked his film reviews were getting removed. He obviously lifts those film review clips from somewhere and he'd had a few copyright complaints.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Nadia only has imaginary friends, she is not likeable, I can't see many women warming to her. Her layabout poncing off her husband would send any friends running a mile, especially with his leering and childish behaviour. He is too jealous to allow her to have any friends, and she is too stupid to see how he is controlling her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
why is he putting up pics of him as a young father, going to say he had post natal depression?

• Haha
yes it needs fresh new faces - they are all a bit boring now talking the same old stuff

The show and its panel is well past its sell by date. There is only so much I have a friend who did this yar de yar...I have a friend who said that blah blah blah...I have this problem , that problem, lets all give ourselves labels. It is really boring and needs a new panel and new format. I like JSP and Ruth, the others are just in it for themselves and airtime to feed their egos. Jane and Kaye are good and they have real jobs as well.
i cant be doing with Ruth, so opinionated & her apparent hatred to Meg & Harry was vile and being with that idiot Eammon says it all for me - Jane Moore - cant be doing with her either, writes for The Scum, so no no for me - it needs some fresh young women who arent reality zlisters - women who have achieved interesting and important stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think Ruth is harmless enough and Eammon is Eammon. At least they are dignified and professional and dont put all sorts of shite all over yt for subs and beg for money.

Reactions: 12
why is he putting up pics of him as a young father, going to say he had post natal depression?
Especially after saying he used to tip cows over when he was 22 (implying he was just a kid) then shows that pic of himself aged 23 a father with his child...he knows that will piss people off, the little tit!

Reactions: 2
Especially after saying he used to tip cows over when he was 22 (implying he was just a kid) then shows that pic of himself aged 23 a father with his child...he knows that will piss people off, the little tit!
Still fishing @leesbluecaesar.. us seasoned Tattlers don't bite. Nice Try again.

I think Ruth is harmless enough and Eammon is Eammon. At least they are dignified and professional and dont put all sorts of shite all over yt for subs and beg for money.
Oh and they are on Google Box ! lol..will send Nitty and Manky mad with jealousy.

I really wish the loose women and Eammon were on here..I really do..so we all find out what skanky user scumbags they really are..oh and Julia xxx

Oh I see lots of new people on here..they are coming to the dark side..sick of being ripped off I think.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I can't watch Ruth, she has a very tense way of speaking as if she has lock jaw. I find it very distracting.

Reactions: 5
I can't watch Ruth, she has a very tense way of speaking as if she has lock jaw. I find it very distracting.
I know what you mean..it is all politically correct way of speaking Saira is the same..she over accensuates her vowels.Nardia just does fish wife noises and huge geezer laughs...throwing her head back and looks like a total head...

Last edited:
  • Haha
yes I agree and at times you can tell she is seething if someone doesnt agree with her, bet she is a right bossy bugger to live with

Reactions: 3
@Charley-dog...What is wrong with you? You seem to have a problem with every comment I make. What’s weird is, if I’m not mistaken you were the one who called wello a bully for saying I was Mark now you’re being a bully. If you don’t like what I have to say then do one!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I wonder what the excuse will be for the late/missing live tonight?
Nasty Argument?
Too much alcohol? (not that thry drink)
Skinned up too much and floated into oblivion?
Dodgy tummy from another takeaway?
Book has sold less than 100 copies in 1st 24hrs? 😂🤣😂
🙄😍🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder what the excuse will be for the late/missing live tonight?
Nasty Argument?
Too much alcohol? (not that thry drink)
Skinned up too much and floated into oblivion?
Dodgy tummy from another takeaway?

🙄😍🤔
Too busy with work meetings?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
So nadia was so excited about being 100 in the best books on Amozan last night ,i watched as it slowly went up to 76 which she will of been absolutely over enjoyed! ... just had a look and they are not listed any more in the top 100, So I went on to their book and they have gone down to 250 in best books ! ..shes probably absolutely devastated! denice Welch's book was at number 1 yesterday it's just gone down to number 4 . so it speaks for it self yesterday loads of subs pre ordered Nadias book ,but since yesterday no one has ordered her book,but Denise's book has obviously sold thousands of copies and will continue to sell thousands of copies ! Another thing that I noticed was the price of 14.99 is very expensive... you go look at the top 100 books and they range from 4.99 to around 12.99 , so their over priced book is not selling ! it was in the top 100 for a few hours because of the SUBs,now they have to plug it to the world ,hmmmmm let's see Ehhhhh. I'm not one for being negative about people or hurtful but I can see how they are pulling in vulnerable people and taking money and saying part of the family , if these subs met them out side of you tube I really don't think they would give them the time of day ! It's all very wrong saying they are their family now, it's all manipulative behaviour to get them to hand money over , They have numerous holidays in very expensive places , they own a house probably worth a million., and they ask 1.99 from people to be a family member. I totally get the time they put in , but many more you tubers have channels and that is their only income , these 2 have lots of money coming in from all directions ! I think its unethical to take money and now they sell stickers , what next I ask my self , its greed and they do not care about their subs , they will always be strangers , I just wish people would see them in a different way . Sorry for the terrible Grammer, I never did an English degree ! Like some one we no ! Probably why no live tonight seeing their book going down down down !

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.