Nadia Sawalha #8 They spend too much time Skinning up rather than Soaping up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yea they will see what the pre sales are before they decide all that - as wont want to print to many of them! as other than subs who the hell will buy it?
That's very true,normal folk wouldn't look at it twice,yes a few subs have said they've pre ordered it,but how many actually have ,they just be saying that to get a bloody shout out

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Surely itl only be about 100 subs daft enough to buy it, cant see it being in the thousands....unless she starts plugging it on LW 🤔 shes so shameless she probs will get it into every sentence 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Like someone said last night which I hadn't considered... She launched her book on the same day as Denise Welch launched hers, had to steal someone else's limelight. I bet she was a really horrible vindictive child! Well we know she was towards her younger sister Julia.
Who'd launch a book on the day their friend launches theirs!!!
It's like going to a wedding in a white dress, you just wouldn't, Nitty would!!! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Like someone said last night which I hadn't considered... She launched her book on the same day as Denise Welch launched hers, had to steal someone else's limelight. I bet she was a really horrible vindictive child! Well we know she was towards her younger sister Julia.
Who'd launch a book on the day their friend launches theirs!!!
It's like going to a wedding in a white dress, you just wouldn't, Nitty would!!! 🙄
I do wonder if it wasn’t their choice, it was the publisher.

Reactions: 3
Thanks for welcome it's good to know this is here for me to express my thoughts and opinions on these two
beggars who have no shame they take take take I don't think they have done or given anything back during
Lockdown. They might say but we give our time By talking to our subs everyday live and Mark edits for our
subs in his toy room well no..they do live to see if they can pitch another 1.99 from another lost soul.
They can't even give their subs the joy of hanging the you tube play button they say its yours subs:rolleyes: but where
is it?? I question the play button as you have to go through a procedure where you are given a code number to
redeem your plaque they got that plaque after a week of reaching 100,000 SHIPPED IN THE HIGHT of COVID-19??
from USA? and the lost souls are STILL waiting for the pregnancy vest that's never going to arrive!!
My view is Gleem bought the plaque as they can be purchased with the same generic letter only Mark and Nadia
Added on a few extra words of their own. I have watched many YouTubers receive their plaques and they normally
show their subscribers the letter N and M even got a text from the big wig at YouTube:unsure:?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
They did say you can buy the book from amazon and then return it and get a refund???? What an odd thing to say.
That way it still adds to the number of books sold and inflates their sales numbers to look like it’s more than it actually is. They get the cut in the sale whether it’s returned or not. Disgusting practice, but how else are they going to sell a couple of thousand books.😄 What a waste of trees.😫

The final cover is also one of the last things that happens when working on a book. I have no doubt they will get subs to think they have an input on the cover, will have a live voting session on which cover looks best, and then have a live reveal. All to gain more clicks and viewing figures.

Gleambots all do the same thing over and over with these crappy books. Looks at Zoella: she is wRiTiNg A bOoK chapter by chapter and it is vErY hArD. We all know this means the only thing she is writing in her book is the acknowledgment page. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought someone should inform the ACTUAL”Honey I’m homeschooling the kids” podcast and blog owner to tell them the Sadderleys have nicked their name.
89720B00-4E5E-4964-90E7-C62E7CE3EAB6.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Someone also need to inform the publishers who they are getting into bed with, as knicker stained, cow tipping junkies need to be shared

Reactions: 4
Surely itl only be about 100 subs daft enough to buy it, cant see it being in the thousands....unless she starts plugging it on LW 🤔 shes so shameless she probs will get it into every sentence
most folk would be saying,whose he and is that the "has been" that used to be on telly

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thanks for welcome it's good to know this is here for me to express my thoughts and opinions on these two
beggars who have no shame they take take take I don't think they have done or given anything back during
Lockdown. They might say but we give our time By talking to our subs everyday live and Mark edits for our
subs in his toy room well no..they do live to see if they can pitch another 1.99 from another lost soul.
They can't even give their subs the joy of hanging the you tube play button they say its yours subs:rolleyes: but where
is it?? I question the play button as you have to go through a procedure where you are given a code number to
redeem your plaque they got that plaque after a week of reaching 100,000 SHIPPED IN THE HIGHT of COVID-19??
from USA? and the lost souls are STILL waiting for the pregnancy vest that's never going to arrive!!
My view is Gleem bought the plaque as they can be purchased with the same generic letter only Mark and Nadia
Added on a few extra words of their own. I have watched many YouTubers receive their plaques and they normally
show their subscribers the letter N and M even got a text from the big wig at YouTube:unsure:?
They are frauds,they take money from vulnerable subs,its take all the time as you say,they give nothing back ,2 lives for 20mins ,they're always begging for thumbs up ,her playing with her tits and scratching her nits,(glad I got that the right way round lol) but they are awful,they shout out the same names all the time ,people pour their hearts out on there,thinking they will help,they do not care about those folk,they just want their money,and that pisses me off so much

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.