Nadia Sawalha #8 They spend too much time Skinning up rather than Soaping up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi there, you are right ...it’s gone! although some of the comments still reference it. It was disgraceful and totally against the Government’s message. She said it in such a disparaging way as well.....like the NHS are a load of cry babies who need to pull themselves together. Can’t find the bit where she proudly quotes her daughter either. I really hope they have both reflected on what was said.....
6D3C590A-9EE5-4EAC-8741-E2DF4C6E49B4.png
6D3C590A-9EE5-4EAC-8741-E2DF4C6E49B4.png

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Does anyone remember the video she did when she said her hair was falling out, a few years ago? It was the first time I became aware that she did youtube videos as I'd only seen her on LW until that point. Was her hair actually falling out or was this some kind of clickbait thing?
clickbait....she started flogging shampoo/conditioner, was promoting it last yr, heard nothing about it since 🤔

Reactions: 5
He's removing bits of his vlogs now getting worried that so many people are reporting him to YT and complaining to loose women about her comments. When he knows he's really put his big foot in things they come on the lives all bubbly, laughing singing dancing, it's all so fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Following on from when he used to knock cows over the live this morning is about their personalities. Manky says he was an idiot when he was young that's why he knocked cows over so does he not realise he is an even bigger idiot now.
Has emailed the council about the traffic on his road because it is so noisy......he lives on a main road, on a bus route in London and he wants the council to do what?? What a prat he is!
Hurray for youtube!!!!
They've removed the video of nob head breaking cows ribs!!

I've discovered if you open youtube VIA Google and not via the youtube app you can report VIDEOS AND it allows you to give your reasons where as the app doesn't allow you to give reasons. It's much better to be able to tell youtube exactly what is inappropriate. I'm thrilled they've removed it. He's VILE VILE VILE VILE VILE and he shows no remorse today
That has finished me with him.😠 What a cruel thing to do, and how can she live with someone like that? I can't believe these stupid subs actually PAY to watch him!😮I hope more people will see him for what he is and unsubscribe.

Reactions: 11
£50...50 effing quid 😩 for a shitting sticker ..£2 is bad enough for one but their lowest is £10..when people are out of jobs /unable to work
They are so immoral last week it's taking money off subs now stickers and the vunerable ones will buy them and keep paying more when they see others do it because they all want to be the favourite they will go with out food and not pay their bills to pay these two loathsome individuals they have to he stopped appalling immoral abusers .

• Angry
Reactions: 15
How much do they earn from YouTube? Does anyone have a rough estimate?

Reactions: 2
How much do they earn from YouTube? Does anyone have a rough estimate?
iv no idea, but it seems its never enough, the thing with greedy ppl is they always want more.....the rich dont get rich with being generous, and manky is as tight as they come!

• Angry
He is despicable. That clip of Nardia on LW talking about his drink driving came up. It's all her telling us how brave he is for not hurting anyone. Blah, blah. When you look up what actually happened. He was well over double the limit. Got banned for twenty eight months and fined. At this point he already had three daughters by three different women. He got caught, went into victim mode, and went to rehab. He could have killed someone. Caused a pile up. Everyone makes mistakes. But he is another level.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I can’t even watch them now without getting all the bad feelings as soon as I see them. But I forced myself before to skim through this morning’s live. They pretty much do the same live every day - her rudely on her phone or texting, her singing in a stupid voice, them saying lies on Covid-19, or giving their opinion on it which changes all the time, him making it all about him, etc etc. Today they have stated there will never be a lockdown anywhere in the world again. Oh I hope there is just to prove them wrong!

• Haha
Having farming in my background (also been trampled by a number of calves) i really can not see how mark could, if it was actually possible cow tip any cow (let alone in the middle of London) They are the most stubborn, strong minded animals lol I think he may have hallucinated it while high or drunk.
That aside animal abuse isn't something that should be joked about.

They definitely have a strange sense of humour.

• Heart
On a sidenote....Just finished watching wkend vlog 32...iv never known adults get so excited over mcdonalds! I think i may be missing the burger gene, i really dont get the fuss, its a cheap burger fgs! Nitty professes to be the best cook ever born, you’d think she’d have higher standards! Cheap food out of freezer chucked on a grill thing and cooked by teens really ist my thing.....and iv never been on masterchef! it blows my mind that she was 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
We should be taking bets on what the announcement is. My first bet is they are getting a garden makeover since they mentioned a drone over them the other day.

Second bet (most obvious one) is it’s that stupid book. Gleambots are notorious for talking endlessly about a book and then having some big reveal about them writing a book. It happens so much with Gleam that it’s clear their own “talent managers”* don’t even bother to watch their ”talent’s” content. 🙄😆

*Yes, Gleam call their clients “talent”. 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Itl be a tv/mag or the book deal, could be an advice column or makeover thing, they have been cashing in on their filthy habits lately and shes been all over mags selling her self/soul. I really hope its not tv based, they really dont deserve it.....ugh, a family cooking show, how dire/apt would that be 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I just went to see if he was hanging his head in shame re the cow issue, he's not, they've dragged nanny Di over to divert attention away from his behaviour, for the 1st time I was asked if I wanted to support them by buying a sticker???? Unbelievable
WTF????

I have had a few days off this site and my god, when you think they can't stoop any lower. Not on the NHS bandwagon anymore, no more banging pans,instead slagging it off...Nice. Animal abuse, well I am not surprised, anything that involves any kind of abuse, and Manky is first in the queue.

I really really hope all their stupid comments that come out of their own mouths bring on their downfall. They can edit and delete as much as they want, but they put out the original content and most people including their loyal subs will have seen it.

What a pair of lowlifes.

• Heart
This is beyond disgusting. I remember at the beginning of lockdown, when N reached full jazz hands o'clock with her, "What about the teens?" narrative. She repeated and repeated: "I said to Maddie, this is your generation's chance to show that you are not snowflakes".

And now her parents have provided a permanently-running public platform where we can all see what N and Maddie really think of the NHS. Despite N's teary #ClappingforCarerstheCameras

Now, I usually shy away from mentioning Maddie (OK I’ve slipped a few times with the ‘singing’) as she's still a child.

But whilst I'm here, f*ck off with her 'educating her parents' and perpetuating the narrative of black people as victims by lying unwashed in her lazy pit for weeks on end creating an horrific echo chamber in her Google search algorithms as a continuation of the Hollywood Civil Rights history 'curriculum' delivered by her friendless jobless father over popcorn during the afternoon cinema outings they then (possibly) claim on expenses. And breathe. I know that M has no regard for film ratings but watching George Floyd being murdered for 8 minutes and 46 seconds is watching a snuff movie. Repeated viewing of such material dehumanises black people.

Which historical examples of black achievement has Maddie unearthed - not including the few lauded examples who have made it onto the silver screen? Do you think she's read one book relating to the subject (any Sunday Show viewers will be able to tell me of course - she will have reviewed it)? But why would she when her director photographer teacher sees everything through the lens of victimhood? Did M ever look at the young people, washed and working hard around him during his daily lockdown supermarket visits and wonder why this work is good enough for 'them' but not the daughter he has 'educated' into nothingness? I think that the media might just about be interested in all this, as it coincides with their home school book launch promotion …

And for the record (Hi Mark 👋 ) I don't think it's because Maddie has inherited your self-entitled narc gene. It's because she's been mis-nurtured to be lazy, opinionated and over-indulged. It's sad. She has good qualities despite the ‘efforts’ you and the breadwinner put into ‘parenting’ her.

From 6:00 I'm not surprised N has 'been bitten so many times' when it comes to talking to other parents. I wonder how they feel about raising Maddie's conduct with the Swadderleys? And not because N's face is on page 47 of that old mag at the hairdressers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
It's probably the launch of their cut and paste from Google/ghost writer book.
All Gleamers push out a terrible book then get slaughtered in the book reviews. I remember Youtuber Lily Pebbles book totally flopped and the books usually end up in a massive pile in poundland selling for 50p because even they can't flog them.😂

Their hysteria over the McDonald's is OTT. It always surprises me how Nadia manages to scoff a big Mac AND a quarter pounder and large chips. She takes huge bites too and eats with her mouth open. Can't stand the sound.🤮 Then she has the cheek to tell people to buy plates which shows food portion size.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.