Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
God hes so cringe, another cooking one where he just cant shup up 🙄
On the sauce or on the spliffs.

Now Im thinking..as he has pissed me off saying Nanny Di's answer was unsatisfactory. Mr Holier Than Thou...who walked out on not one but two babies..in two relationships, and they were babies...so he could just drink, smoke, spliff and shag his way through life with no care of the carnage he left in his wake. What a f hypocrite.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Black Cat 13

Chatty Member
Just watched LW. Nadia has a friend for every bloody occasion! Can't let Denise have her 20 mins without making it all about her, sitting there with her fake tears! What a spiteful attention seeking woman she is!

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
He is beyond selfish. He puts a woe is me post on and tells the world how low and desperate he's feeling THEN he tag's all of his children?!?!?!?!?!
Utterly Selfish!!!! What can a 12yr old with anxiety do??? He is a really desperate dad

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
View attachment 161069
I’ll just leave this here..
This is very true, all of it. Someone else has said they think it's because he suffers from mental health...so basically Mark can do what he likes because he can blame it on mental health?! No. Doesn't cut it for me. He is a bully and I'm glad others can see it too. And people who keeps saying "you work too hard" need to wake up... he chooses to live his hobby 24/7, it is not work!

• Heart

AlanBrazil

Hi new here but read often.
The arrogance of their timing though.

Honey I'm Homeschooling the Kids...

Honey, more than half the country has been homeschooling their kids for the last three months, lots of them still trying to hold down full time REAL jobs, whilst not being able to take the kids out to the park. Bugger OFF

• Haha

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
Somebody asked him in the comments why the vlog was taken down and he says 'because it caused offence, damned if you do damned if you don't'. What an arrogant arsehole. ITV need to kick her off loose women after her comments about the nhs. Watched the first minute of the quiz wasn't he a happy chappie, they were laughing and singing pretending nothing was wrong, how low can they stoop. Whoever gave him the name manky well done, he is such a manky creep with a very twisted mind.

• Angry
  • Heart

Jax04

Chatty Member
So on this mornings live, manky now adds teacher/lecturer to his list of jobs hes had 🙄 he certainly crammed alot in to his ‘career’, considering he was a raging alki and druggie and hasnt worked for easily 10 yrs now 🤷‍♀️ Im guessing he now puts ‘influencer’ as his job description, bit of a downgrade if you ask me 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

lalalanded

VIP Member
I know many will disagree, and I am not in any way defending some of Nadia's very shady behaviour but my honest opinion from watching the vlogs and reading the very enlightening threads here, is that she is in an abusive relationship and has been worn down by him. The signs are all there. He is totally reliant on her financially and I'm sure he's pushing her to do this crap which will ironically destroy her credibility and she will get less and less work. I can only imagine what her family must think of this man who is financially and emotionally draining her of everything. Unfortunatly, you risk losing your loved one if you say anything. But she clearly needs an intervention. She seemed genuinely upset when he smushed that banana down her top. It wasn't funny, it was sinister and a way of humiliating her publicly. He makes me sick.

• Heart

Aph44

He is definitely an emotional abuser, he’s got his girls onside and Nadia probably thinks that if they split that the girls would take his side and she may lose their relationship. He’s made such a big deal about his fragile emotional health that Nadia would be worried to leave him and the girls would also be worried

• Sad

tomtomclub

VIP Member
This is very true, all of it. Someone else has said they think it's because he suffers from mental health...so basically Mark can do what he likes because he can blame it on mental health?! No. Doesn't cut it for me. He is a bully and I'm glad others can see it too. And people who keeps saying "you work too hard" need to wake up... he chooses to live his hobby 24/7, it is not work!
iven
For someone who professes to be 'deeply kind' I feel Mr Manky is a bit of a closet misogynist - which stems back to the fact that he cant forgive his mother for being a lesbian and being abandonded - hes not able to forigve, despite saying he has forgiven, when he talks about his childhood he can actually look and appears quite dark and disturbed. N now takes most of the back lash of his mosogyny now as she is with him all the time, and she puts up wth it, cos its 'just mark' and he is a wonderful person!! As he has said 'I was always the heartbreaker never the heart broken' which speaks volumes cos it proves he was not committed to hsi previous relationships, fancying saying that on YT - what a twat
Hes now jealous because N is absorbed in Denise Welchs book and he wants the focus to be on his depression not Denises, at least Denise deals with it and on the whole is a very nice and kind person, she lives near me & often seen out and about & she has loads of friends - hes gone moody since N started reading the book - thats why he was trying to say he has hormonal issues too! what a toss pot he is

• Heart

Cat mon do

Carol McGiffin did say to Naddia on Loose Women when she was moaning about not being asked to
do Gogglebox "YOU BEG TOO MUCH ITS NOT A GOOD LOOK" nice try Carol(y)

• Haha
  • Heart

won't_be_dupped

Chatty Member
Just quickly scanning through the live chat and everyone was happy /excited then one sub (this happens a lot) messsges about a death in her family ..Why would you do that ?!? I know I sound heartless, but cmon 🤷🏻‍♀️ Wait for less upbeat live
I always find it very worrying that subs tell their whole life stories on their videos. They literally have a chat with themselves. It is obvious Nadia and Mark aren't interested they never comment back to these subs. There is a women tonight who says she is 70 and has been so upset as she's been called a troll and is therefore, now unsubscribing. I do feel for these people because they have obviously come to rely on the channel and I hate the way Mark and Nadia are using and manipulating people. I have never ever in all the years of watching YT ever seen such needy subs and Nadia and Mark are rubbing their greedy grubby hands together.

• Angry

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Tagging his kids in a woe me post is so selfish. Another sign of emotionally abusing those around him. As a parent myself I think it's sickening. Kids Kiki's age should not be weighed down with her parents problems.

Haven't watched the latest stuff but the sub Xander is having a rant on the comments. Nadia and Mark are starting to piss people off.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

Patsy

Chatty Member
He is definitely an emotional abuser, he’s got his girls onside and Nadia probably thinks that if they split that the girls would take his side and she may lose their relationship. He’s made such a big deal about his fragile emotional health that Nadia would be worried to leave him and the girls would also be worried
I agree, he is emotionally abusing her and that is incredibly sad. Despite how annoying she can be I do feel for her. She’s been trodden down gradually, bit by bit. So that she accepts much of his behaviour and will allow it to affect their lives. It’s no wonder poor Kiki has anxiety.
We talk lots on here about her nits, her need to shower, acting her age, the need to clean her home etc but I do feel that we are seeing emotional abuse. Aspects of how he speaks to her, treats her, the chaos in their lives with his extreme mood swings are being presented to us as if they are normal.
I can foresee their relationship ending and their world crashing in on them as a result if Nadia doesn’t do something big to stop it.

• Heart
  • Sad

Lululime

VIP Member
Shame they didn’t launch the book at the start of lockdown when toilet paper was scarce.....it might have had a better chance of selling.
It’s deffo one for the “bum fodder” pile!

• Haha
  • Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
In my humble opinion they lead exceptionally boring and unfulfilled lives. Their marriage is chaotic, their home is unloved and unkempt. Their children would rather be anywhere than with them. They never do anything interesting, they spend most of their money on food and gadgets. They seem addicted to living an episodic lifestyle of their own choosing. They both have dreadful personal hygiene and no pride in themselves or their home. They never appear content with any aspect of their lives. They both have demons they refuse to deal with. Lots of people crave the "celebrity" lifestyle, I wouldn't want their life if they paid me. Its a big big car crash waiting to happen.

• Heart

tomtomclub

VIP Member
Hi there, you are right ...it’s gone! although some of the comments still reference it. It was disgraceful and totally against the Government’s message. She said it in such a disparaging way as well.....like the NHS are a load of cry babies who need to pull themselves together. Can’t find the bit where she proudly quotes her daughter either. I really hope they have both reflected on what was said.....
why do they think everything Maddie says is right - shes a 17 year old girl fgs - who barely moves out of her parents clutches