Nadia Sawalha #8 They spend too much time Skinning up rather than Soaping up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Freudian slip at 3.08 mins in tonight, when talking about female gamers, she said female GAMBLERS, manky went bright red and maddie laughed in the background... Whoops a daisy hey manky! You wouldn't gamble away your wife's money with your anti social addicictive personality would you??? 🤔🙃🙄😂🤢🌿🚬🍷

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Freudian slip at 3.08 mins in tonight, when talking about female gamers, she said female GAMBLERS, manky went bright red and maddie laughed in the background... Whoops a daisy hey manky! You wouldn't gamble away your wife's money with your anti social addicictive personality would you??? 🤔🙃🙄😂🤢🌿🚬🍷
Wait, where did the idea come from that he gambles?

They are telling everyone on this mornings live how good coffee is for you, jesus! Mark saying he is on the first of 8 coffees, no wonder he is a total mess.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I am really disgusted that they have so many vulnerable subs, that they manipulate. There are suicidal people on the lives, and they tell them to call The Samaritans. This happens so frequently. Holding themselves up as mental health experts is not on. Manky is so chaotic, and Nitty, well we know what happened with her 'empathy' towards her ex husband. He had to stop the live, he did on his own the other night to tell someone to call The Samaritans. I've reported this to You Tube. They seem to thrive on giving advice.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
She needs to be reported to the Chief Executive at ITV. As we've said before she breaches their terms and conditions. How they are getting away with manipulating people like this is outrageous. As we've also said countless times they have very vulnerable subs some even suicidal and what's worrying is they usually ignore these comments only sometimes directing them to The Samaritans.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 161069
I’ll just leave this here..
This is very true, all of it. Someone else has said they think it's because he suffers from mental health...so basically Mark can do what he likes because he can blame it on mental health?! No. Doesn't cut it for me. He is a bully and I'm glad others can see it too. And people who keeps saying "you work too hard" need to wake up... he chooses to live his hobby 24/7, it is not work!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Nadia does take showers, well she did back in 1995😜.
Have a gander at her appearance in Second Thoughts on YT...Click on the thumbnail that says ‘retro watch’ then down to the one titled ‘Foreign Exchange’ lt’s odd seeing what she was like back then, very slim and obviously very young.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
This is very true, all of it. Someone else has said they think it's because he suffers from mental health...so basically Mark can do what he likes because he can blame it on mental health?! No. Doesn't cut it for me. He is a bully and I'm glad others can see it too. And people who keeps saying "you work too hard" need to wake up... he chooses to live his hobby 24/7, it is not work!
I agree. Also everything he does he does to excess, drinking, behaving like someone with ADHD, excercising, belittling nadia, constant party political broadcasts, toy room contents, umpteen rings and jewellery, umpteen Christmas Village additions at Christmas, vlog after vlog after vlog. It's all soooo excessive. I'm so pleased others are seeing his behaviour towards his wife is unacceptable and are starting to call it out. Cue for more excessive woe is me blogging 🙄🤔👇

Reactions: 11
iven
For someone who professes to be 'deeply kind' I feel Mr Manky is a bit of a closet misogynist - which stems back to the fact that he cant forgive his mother for being a lesbian and being abandonded - hes not able to forigve, despite saying he has forgiven, when he talks about his childhood he can actually look and appears quite dark and disturbed. N now takes most of the back lash of his mosogyny now as she is with him all the time, and she puts up wth it, cos its 'just mark' and he is a wonderful person!! As he has said 'I was always the heartbreaker never the heart broken' which speaks volumes cos it proves he was not committed to hsi previous relationships, fancying saying that on YT - what a twit
Hes now jealous because N is absorbed in Denise Welchs book and he wants the focus to be on his depression not Denises, at least Denise deals with it and on the whole is a very nice and kind person, she lives near me & often seen out and about & she has loads of friends - hes gone moody since N started reading the book - thats why he was trying to say he has hormonal issues too! what a toss pot he is

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I still cant get over the fact that he controls the finances! Nitty needs to wake up fast or she will find she is left with nothing. He has several addiction issues, and access to cash...god know what he gets up to as he is unchecked. I have said all along he hates women, it oozes out of every pore of his body.

• Heart
Doctor manky mark and doctor nitty nadia giving their expert advice on alzheimers on this morning's live. Have I missed something? They are both medical doctors right???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Doctor manky mark and doctor nitty nadia giving their expert advice on alzheimers on this morning's live. Have I missed something? They are both medical doctors right???
She's also turning into some sort of agony aunt. Giving advice they don't even follow themselves. She needs to look at her own emotionally abusive marriage.

Reactions: 9
Hes desperate to be maddies fav, hence the bullying of nitty, its just awful abusive behaviour. The name calling this morning is another example of him poking and poking until he gets a reaction, the more she doesnt bite the more he does it....how horrendous must that be to live with? Hes the most pathetic excuse for a man iv ever seen, just vile. Nitty wont and cant leave, shes trapped with him, he controls everything, from the finances to her career, how scary is that?

• Heart
Hes desperate to be maddies fav, hence the bullying of nitty, its just awful abusive behaviour. The name calling this morning is another example of him poking and poking until he gets a reaction, the more she doesnt bite the more he does it....how horrendous must that be to live with? Hes the most pathetic excuse for a man iv ever seen, just vile. Nitty wont and cant leave, shes trapped with him, he controls everything, from the finances to her career, how scary is that?
the thing i find disturbing is, he actually means what he is saying to her, its not banter, at all its just having a constant dig, to the point where I wonder if he actually likes her, I know he lusts after he but thats because he is a dirty dog, but I get a feeling he cant relate to or like any woman regardless of who they are

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.