Nadia Sawalha #8 They spend too much time Skinning up rather than Soaping up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Him talking about the stains in her knickers was horrendous. What an awful thing to say to anyone, never mind your wife on youtube!?!?!?! 😂
What a disgusting thing to say. He is vile. She actually said to him - stop - we’ve talked about this. Why does she put up with his ridiculous behaviour. I would be showing him the door. I certainly wouldn’t go on a live broadcast with him behaving so erratically and childish.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What a disgusting thing to say. He is vile. She actually said to him - stop - we’ve talked about this. Why does she put up with his ridiculous behaviour. I would be showing him the door. I certainly wouldn’t go on a live broadcast with him behaving so erratically and childish.
Hes a vile,loud,ignorant,selfish attention seeking bastard

Reactions: 11
He is definitely an emotional abuser, he’s got his girls onside and Nadia probably thinks that if they split that the girls would take his side and she may lose their relationship. He’s made such a big deal about his fragile emotional health that Nadia would be worried to leave him and the girls would also be worried

• Sad
Reactions: 17
One minute Mark is a sniveling babbling mess complaining about Di on their latest podcast and the next minute he is talking about the colour inside Nadia knickers during a live. What exactly does Nadia find attractive about this man? 🤮🤮🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I also listened to a bit of their latest podcast about having regrets. Never listened to any of them before and probably won't again. I got the impression from listening to the podcast that he left Izzy's mum because he had an affair with Fleur's mum who then became pregnant during the affair. He went on to say he regrets missing out on so much of their childhood and regrets not being there to do the things he gets to do with Maddie and Kiki...and then I thought what a load of tosh, if he felt so bad then he wouldn't rub their noses in it every day. Posting about his life with his other two girls must be so hurtful for the older two.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'd actually start to like Nardia again if she dumped his disgusting sorry ass. It would mean that she actually has a chance of healing. The state of the wardrobe could well be a sign of her state of mind about her life. Plus, the juicy tabloid trashy stories flying around from the triangle of Mank vs Nards vs Julia would be epic. 🤣

Reactions: 8
He is definitely an emotional abuser, he’s got his girls onside and Nadia probably thinks that if they split that the girls would take his side and she may lose their relationship. He’s made such a big deal about his fragile emotional health that Nadia would be worried to leave him and the girls would also be worried
I agree, he is emotionally abusing her and that is incredibly sad. Despite how annoying she can be I do feel for her. She’s been trodden down gradually, bit by bit. So that she accepts much of his behaviour and will allow it to affect their lives. It’s no wonder poor Kiki has anxiety.
We talk lots on here about her nits, her need to shower, acting her age, the need to clean her home etc but I do feel that we are seeing emotional abuse. Aspects of how he speaks to her, treats her, the chaos in their lives with his extreme mood swings are being presented to us as if they are normal.
I can foresee their relationship ending and their world crashing in on them as a result if Nadia doesn’t do something big to stop it.

• Heart
  • Sad
I also listened to a bit of their latest podcast about having regrets. Never listened to any of them before and probably won't again. I got the impression from listening to the podcast that he left Izzy's mum because he had an affair with Fleur's mum who then became pregnant during the affair. He went on to say he regrets missing out on so much of their childhood and regrets not being there to do the things he gets to do with Maddie and Kiki...and then I thought what a load of tosh, if he felt so bad then he wouldn't rub their noses in it every day. Posting about his life with his other two girls must be so hurtful for the older two.
isnt Fleur the oldest? so it would have been the other way round. His behaviour is shameful.

Reactions: 1
isnt Fleur the oldest? so it would have been the other way round. His behaviour is shameful.
No, Izzy is the eldest - she used to be in some of the very early lives with Kaye.

I see McDonaldFarmer is out on the hunt again. Very strange character, would hate to think I had a sub like that watching my kids. Although, I am wondering if it's Michelle in disguise?

Reactions: 2
Within a few min of watching the new vlog, dog farts, talking about toffee's toilet habits in the garden, Mark talking about the movement of his testicles and then close up of dog vomit. WHAT THE HELL??! Arghh Im so frustrated as they used to produce really good videos about a year ago. Are they deliberately trying to destroy their channel?

• Sick
  • Wow
I've thought it for a while that he emotionally abuses her, he uses his childhood and drinking as a massive weapon. They all have to walk on eggshells as not to upset Mark's feelings. We've had a taster of his spiteful personality so can only imagine what he is like when the cameras are off.
I don't doubt Nadia can have a spiteful tongue too but we've seen how manipulative he is on the vlogs and the lives. Nadia seems to laugh when he says and does nasty things but I think that's to cover and gloss over it his behaviour. She seems to have lost herself and goes with whatever he says to please him. It is not normal for a 49 year old man to act the way he does. It is not love when a man deliberately tries to humiliate you and discredit you in front on friends let alone a youtube live.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Apparently bananagate lost them subs, i should imagine this morns live will av lost more. Manky seems to forget that most subs are mature adults who arnt interested in his vulgar sense of humour or comfortable with watching him belittle/abuse his wife. Manky is destroying that channel, i hope nitty wakes up to it one day soon.

Reactions: 13
Im not making excuses for him but I think he is bipolar, he behaves atrociously at both ends of the spectrum. I've lived a varied life and I've never ever heard anyone say what he said this morning about stains in her underwear. Pure humiliation. Both of their parents watch them and they must be furious. I certainly would be. What a vile man. He desperately needs help

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
That's McDonaldfarmer sub is very very strange - I've noticed in the past that he comes across as very stalkerish on the live chats.

Nadia, will only buy organic meat but will eat cheap burger meat from Wimpy. I wouldn't normally judge but I just felt the need to out her hypocrisy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.