Nadia Sawalha #8 They spend too much time Skinning up rather than Soaping up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the announcement is when their renewal vows are when he spoke to her about the announcement she disengaged and said she was thinking about some thing else .

Shes showing off her new garden furniture on instagram saying how lucky she is she begged for that furniture .
Do you know what I think she was thinking at the time...she had just that second read a comment from a sub on the live chat saying something like ‘why do you not do affiliate links for the products used in your amazing cooking sections’ I think the idea of extra money was too much to focus on anything else...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They're probably announcing they've finished the crappy home ed book and members can have a special discount if they pre order

Reactions: 3
The announcement is perhaps that she's leaving Loose Women to focus on their youtube reality show because they want to make it as big as Netflix and they want to make their own movies because Mark is soooo good at editing because he used to be a history teacher lecturer journalist photographer editor and their content is all free nothing has changed but how dare we complain about any subscriptions when we pay a TV licence to the BBC.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The announcement is perhaps that she's leaving Loose Women to focus on their youtube reality show because they want to make it as big as Netflix and they want to make their own movies because Mark is soooo good at editing because he used to be a history teacher lecturer journalist photographer editor and their content is all free nothing has changed but how dare we complain about any subscriptions when we pay a TV licence to the BBC.
What happened to the ‘film’ he was making?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Sometimes I forget their ages, I cannot imagine my parents in their 50s behaving or speaking the way they do. Some of the things I've heard since watching them are hard to comprehend that they come from the mouths of older parents. Making their behaviour normal to their children who will carry it on into their adults lives and ruin their relationships. I'm glad their subs have called them out on this mornings vlog comments, doubt it will make any difference 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It transpired that that film he was making was actually a homeschool project he was doing with Maddie and her friends! They stopped doing it because Maddie's friendship group broke up!

I've noticed they are really playing up to the camera now during their vlog. They aren't so "real" anymore. And...why does Nadia keep doing those silly exercise movements every time Mark is filming?

• Wow
  • Haha
Less than 30 seconds into tonight vlog he's criticising her again!!! "do you know you sing every word, your turning into my mum" he says. He just will not stop criticising her. He's utterly misogynistic 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Less than 30 seconds into tonight vlog he's criticising her again!!! "do you know you sing every word, your turning into my mum" he says. He just will not stop criticising her. He's utterly misogynistic 😡😡😡
he is so irritated by her at the moment> lockdown has shown there is no love

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I hate the way they eat burgers, they go hysterical over them. I find it so funny they eat so much junk but then Nadia pretends she is a health guru all other times and exercises (really badly) just for the vlogs. Really taking that running seriously... while holding a selfie stick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Mark fell over and hurt himself - ha, brilliant!

Mark the award-winning producer, getting his wife to do a 'boob drop' to incentivise everyone to give thumbs up. :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
OMG... A drone has been flying and stopping over their garden!!! And Nadia is worried about the kids and the invasion of their privacy!!!!

- The woman who encourages thousands of weirdos to follow her children on Instagram!
- The woman who knows their address is freely available online and who allows every nook and cranny of their home to be filmed, no that any weirdos would watch and work out how to break in or anything???
- The woman who allows her husband to vlog her children semi naked!!!
- The woman who allows her 12yr old to post provocative pictures of herself online
- The woman who overshares many aspects of their life online to thousands of strangers

YES NADIA I'D BE WORRIED ABOUT A DRONE IN YOUR GARDEN COS IT'S SO MUCH MORE RISKY THAN ALL THE THINGS YOU ALLOW TO PUT YOUR CHILDREN AT RISK 🙄🤔😂😳🙃🌿

Marks paranoia working overtime when he said the drone has a Real Personality!!! "it sort of just hovers and looks and hovers"

Guess what guys??? You vlog your lives to death all day everyday so why are you worried about a drone? Is it because your such private people??? Or is it your scared of showing everything that's growing in the garden🌿🌿🌿

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
If we ever wondered how truly vile Mark is, he admitted in tonight's vlog that at 21 he used to go "cow tipping".. Where you literally push a cow over and watch as it falls and breaks its ribs?!?!!!!!!!!
☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹
What a thing to not only admit to but to share with thousands of other people!!!

What an absolute vile thing he is
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
They think the drone might be paps...😂 They walk around Crystal Palace Park every day and never get stopped by anyone! There's never anyone waiting for her after Loose Women either. It is probably a neighbour getting them back for their noise nuisance. Mark is so desperate for thumbs ups, he sounds like a stroppy teenager playing with his youtube channel. Making Nadia drop her boob for 400 thumbs ups didn't quite work. Think he needs to realise that the constant demand of thumbs up is wearing thin and most of the audience is made up of women who don't really go in for the misogynistic crap.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
If we ever wondered how truly vile Mark is, he admitted in tonight's vlog that at 21 he used to go "cow tipping".. Where you literally push a cow over and watch as it falls and breaks its ribs?!?!!!!!!!!
☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹
What a thing to not only admit to but to share with thousands of other people!!!

What an absolute vile thing he is
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
hes got a very dark side, like his imaginary star wars father

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.