Nadia Sawalha #8 They spend too much time Skinning up rather than Soaping up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meh boring book launch. I noticed how Mark has his name first on the book and "it's the most radical book he has ever read or written" radical?! I can tell by not even reading the book it won't be radical. Who gives themselves their own book review?! No wonder this man has no friends he is so far up his own arse, a very unlikable man. View attachment 163466
Well that's the most accurate thing M's said about his 'career', possibly ever:

• He has never read a book on the education system. Guaranteed.
  • He has never written a book on the education system. Guaranteed.

Morever, how does a 'personal, practical and imperfect guide' to home education schooling become a book about the education system?

stoned.com confused.com

I'd say he's gone full
1593158808479.png

But David Brent was a nice person. M's a c*nty rat in a trap who hasn't put enough aside to pay last year's tax bill. He was gambling on their YT channel being a success. Should have bought a lottery ticket.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This is beyond disgusting. I remember at the beginning of lockdown, when N reached full jazz hands o'clock with her, "What about the teens?" narrative. She repeated and repeated: "I said to Maddie, this is your generation's chance to show that you are not snowflakes".

And now her parents have provided a permanently-running public platform where we can all see what N and Maddie really think of the NHS. Despite N's teary #ClappingforCarerstheCameras

Now, I usually shy away from mentioning Maddie (OK I’ve slipped a few times with the ‘singing’) as she's still a child.

But whilst I'm here, f*ck off with her 'educating her parents' and perpetuating the narrative of black people as victims by lying unwashed in her lazy pit for weeks on end creating an horrific echo chamber in her Google search algorithms as a continuation of the Hollywood Civil Rights history 'curriculum' delivered by her friendless jobless father over popcorn during the afternoon cinema outings they then (possibly) claim on expenses. And breathe. I know that M has no regard for film ratings but watching George Floyd being murdered for 8 minutes and 46 seconds is watching a snuff movie. Repeated viewing of such material dehumanises black people.

Which historical examples of black achievement has Maddie unearthed - not including the few lauded examples who have made it onto the silver screen? Do you think she's read one book relating to the subject (any Sunday Show viewers will be able to tell me of course - she will have reviewed it)? But why would she when her director photographer teacher sees everything through the lens of victimhood? Did M ever look at the young people, washed and working hard around him during his daily lockdown supermarket visits and wonder why this work is good enough for 'them' but not the daughter he has 'educated' into nothingness? I think that the media might just about be interested in all this, as it coincides with their home school book launch promotion …

And for the record (Hi Mark 👋 ) I don't think it's because Maddie has inherited your self-entitled narc gene. It's because she's been mis-nurtured to be lazy, opinionated and over-indulged. It's sad. She has good qualities despite the ‘efforts’ you and the breadwinner put into ‘parenting’ her.

From 6:00 I'm not surprised N has 'been bitten so many times' when it comes to talking to other parents. I wonder how they feel about raising Maddie's conduct with the Swadderleys? And not because N's face is on page 47 of that old mag at the hairdressers.
Nitty says to stacey atthe end, "but Zak is much younger than my kids, ive got teenagers" Zak is 12. Isnt Kiki 12?

Reactions: 14
How hot was it yesterday..she has the same dungerees on🤢there rambling total shite on the live

• Sick
Reactions: 5
So their devotees will buy the book even though some of them dont have children, makes me wonder what sort of books these subs have read? Fuzzy felt in pictures? This book is going to be a disaster, pre sales from the subs and then in the 10p bin at the charity shop - Im sure it will get slated in proper home educating circles

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Meh boring book launch. I noticed how Mark has his name first on the book and "it's the most radical book he has ever read or written" radical?! I can tell by not even reading the book it won't be radical. Who gives themselves their own book review?! No wonder this man has no friends he is so far up his own arse, a very unlikable man. View attachment 163466
that will be down the the publishers as his name is alphabetically first o it looks better on the eye

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dont they get paid up front for these sort of books? then push it themselves to get the sales up s the publishers recuop their investment?

Reactions: 3
Dont they get paid up front for these sort of books? then push it themselves to get the sales up s the publishers recuop their investment?
yeah, louise pentland has talked about this before, the publishers give you a lump sum before you write the book which is considered the salary. but then any commision from sales is like an added bonus

Reactions: 4
Whether the book is any good or not they don't home school their own kids we know that because they spend all day every day on social media or watching tv. No-one who watches their videos have ever seen any evidence of any home schooling in their house. What we have seen is the visits to galleries theatres cinemas in london, the runs around the park or a disused sports centre and that's basically it. They don't have any spare time in their day to educate their kids, I just don't get it.

• Heart
I know that when we get nervous or anxious, our voice generally rises because of increased tension in the throat area, but jeeez they must both be anxious as they were both speaking in a shrill voice in the little bit of the live I've just seen.
As we all know with those two, a deep low will be due anytime, him retired to the toy shed to lick his wounds and she will go missing in action.
I also noticed there has been no sillyness or swearing from him over the last two lives!!! Obviously the book ppl were probably watching them, but it just goes to show he can behave normally, he just CHOOSES not to and CHOOSES to behave like an offensive dick! 🤔🙄😳

Reactions: 8
🖐Hi I am new here another unsubscriber from the Sobadderleys they are text book NPD (narcissistic personality
disorder)) the pair of them feed of each other N feeds M with the complements you are so intelligent you studied
English Lit bla bla bla perfect food for the narc. They hook their victims with a tactic called "love bombing" they
Identify their target then make them feel special in N and M's case "like family" then boom minupelation starts
Subs are hanging on every lie that comes out of their mouth. Now here is a question for their quiz night,
How can you tell when a narcissist is lying? answer-the minute he or she opens their mouth:p

• Heart
Reactions: 21
46E26862-B863-4B92-935F-42B5395A7760.jpeg

That is an old pic of her she definitely doesn’t look like that..there certainly selling tit to hello

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Are they really going to use that pic as the cover? They both look like pure shite, in same clothes they've worn all month. What a load of crap, sounds like its going to be about manky to me, all about HIS school/uni/education, theyl be abit about nitty and di and how tit they were, manky will be the king of school, hes got 50 degrees dont ya kno 🙄 and then itl be a chapter on getting a tutor for their girls who are going to be famous so dont need gcses anyway. Ffs. More fool the stupid desperate subs who are clambering over each other playing the pick me pick me dance....all as deluded as each other.

what i found quite interesting in last nights live is how much they seem to be in talks about 🤔 theres so much stuff that MIGHT be coming....does he really believe hes going to be the next big film critic? these agents they have working for them, do they actually check out there content? Their viewing figures? Its all very strange to me, they all seem to think nitty is much more popular than she actually is, how many yrs does she have left in tv really? 5 at a push? Maybe thats where the desperation comes from, her sell by date is approaching fast....
They are completely deluded. People are catching on to what they’re really like. Who would want to see that disheveled grubby pair on their drive. Their subs are desperate to be noticed by them. How sad. Buying stickers.🙄 They’re like a little pathetic little cult. As for Jessica - she needs help.

Nitty says to stacey atthe end, "but Zak is much younger than my kids, ive got teenagers" Zak is 12. Isnt Kiki 12?
Yes she is 12, Nitty’s always saying Kiki is a teenager. I feel sorry for Kiki she always looks sad and overwhelmed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
🖐Hi I am new here another unsubscriber from the Sobadderleys they are text book NPD (narcissistic personality
disorder)) the pair of them feed of each other N feeds M with the complements you are so intelligent you studied
English Lit bla bla bla perfect food for the narc. They hook their victims with a tactic called "love bombing" they
Identify their target then make them feel special in N and M's case "like family" then boom minupelation starts
Subs are hanging on every lie that comes out of their mouth. Now here is a question for their quiz night,
How can you tell when a narcissist is lying? answer-the minute he or she opens their mouth:p
Welcome Cat Mon Do, you'll fit in here really well 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Welcome @Cat mon do 👋 glad you have also seen the light 😂 yep, love bombing the subs to buy buy buy, narc’s thru n thru 👍

• Heart
Has anyone else noticed that when she’s on LW it turns into to look at me everybody I’m Miss dog tit Sawalha..she has to talk louder than anyone else or talk over them

• Haha
The picture they've used for their book cover is awful. Nitty looks like Grotbags and Manky looks like he hasn't slept for months. The title is nicked from a podcast. Gleam get the book deal, and operate in the same way, where the You Tubers promote and hype it like mad for pre sales. Make a buck while they can. Remember the Lily Pebbles build up to a piece of shite. I can just see it in Poundland bargain bucket.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.