Nadia Sawalha #8 They spend too much time Skinning up rather than Soaping up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is beyond disgusting. I remember at the beginning of lockdown, when N reached full jazz hands o'clock with her, "What about the teens?" narrative. She repeated and repeated: "I said to Maddie, this is your generation's chance to show that you are not snowflakes".

And now her parents have provided a permanently-running public platform where we can all see what N and Maddie really think of the NHS. Despite N's teary #ClappingforCarerstheCameras

Now, I usually shy away from mentioning Maddie (OK I’ve slipped a few times with the ‘singing’) as she's still a child.

But whilst I'm here, f*ck off with her 'educating her parents' and perpetuating the narrative of black people as victims by lying unwashed in her lazy pit for weeks on end creating an horrific echo chamber in her Google search algorithms as a continuation of the Hollywood Civil Rights history 'curriculum' delivered by her friendless jobless father over popcorn during the afternoon cinema outings they then (possibly) claim on expenses. And breathe. I know that M has no regard for film ratings but watching George Floyd being murdered for 8 minutes and 46 seconds is watching a snuff movie. Repeated viewing of such material dehumanises black people.

Which historical examples of black achievement has Maddie unearthed - not including the few lauded examples who have made it onto the silver screen? Do you think she's read one book relating to the subject (any Sunday Show viewers will be able to tell me of course - she will have reviewed it)? But why would she when her director photographer teacher sees everything through the lens of victimhood? Did M ever look at the young people, washed and working hard around him during his daily lockdown supermarket visits and wonder why this work is good enough for 'them' but not the daughter he has 'educated' into nothingness? I think that the media might just about be interested in all this, as it coincides with their home school book launch promotion …

And for the record (Hi Mark 👋 ) I don't think it's because Maddie has inherited your self-entitled narc gene. It's because she's been mis-nurtured to be lazy, opinionated and over-indulged. It's sad. She has good qualities despite the ‘efforts’ you and the breadwinner put into ‘parenting’ her.

From 6:00 I'm not surprised N has 'been bitten so many times' when it comes to talking to other parents. I wonder how they feel about raising Maddie's conduct with the Swadderleys? And not because N's face is on page 47 of that old mag at the hairdressers.
I agree with Stacey in this clip. There does need to be more accountability. We've seen how the likes of Nadia and Mark manipulate people and there are channels on YT that do the very same to kids. Nadia's face... what a face of thunder in the clip, the last thing she wants is her 15 ads per video regulated in anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We should be taking bets on what the announcement is. My first bet is they are getting a garden makeover since they mentioned a drone over them the other day.

Second bet (most obvious one) is it’s that stupid book. Gleambots are notorious for talking endlessly about a book and then having some big reveal about them writing a book. It happens so much with Gleam that it’s clear their own “talent managers”* don’t even bother to watch their ”talent’s” content. 🙄😆

*Yes, Gleam call their clients “talent”. 🤔
The hashtag that was on insta stories yesterday was to do with homeschooling

Reactions: 1
The hashtag that was on insta stories yesterday was to do with homeschooling
Homeschooling? They have to be really taking the Piss big time now.

They vlog nearly all day and have not used any of this lockdown time to Performance Parent their arses off about how fantastic they are at Homeschooling.

Nadia even said herself 2 hours a week is enough, and if Kiki dosn't feel like doing it, they watch TV instead.

Maddie has not taken ANY exams and has NO qualifications. I would say their Homeschooling has not been a success.

How can they declare themselves experts, Nadia left school at 15, and her layabout husband has a professional student lifestyle and mentality.
Anyone who buys this book seriously needs a check up from the neck up. I mean it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just watched LW. Nadia has a friend for every bloody occasion! Can't let Denise have her 20 mins without making it all about her, sitting there with her fake tears! What a spiteful attention seeking woman she is!

Reactions: 18
Just watched LW. Nadia has a friend for every bloody occasion! Can't let Denise have her 20 mins without making it all about her, sitting there with her fake tears! What a spiteful attention seeking woman she is!
They are imaginary friends. No real friends in real life, all in her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think I am going to have some fun reviewing their book about homeschooling. I will also call them out on every lie they write. Let’s hope she puts in it that 2 hours per week is enough and let’s people know how many exams her 2 little genius’s have passed.

Reactions: 9

They vlog nearly all day and have not used any of this lockdown time to Performance Parent their arses off about how fantastic they are at Homeschooling.

Nadia even said herself 2 hours a week is enough, and if Kiki dosn't feel like doing it, they watch TV instead.

Maddie has not taken ANY exams and has NO qualifications. I would say their Homeschooling has not been a success.

How can they declare themselves experts, Nadia left school at 15, and her layabout husband has a professional student lifestyle and mentality.
Anyone who buys this book seriously needs a check up from the neck up. I mean it.
I can't imagine there is any sort of audience for this book. They will desperately try to flog it to their subs - why not rip them off some more?

Reactions: 7
I think this buy a sticker thing is part of the book launch, £49.99 for a sticker and 1p for the book.

• Haha
  • Angry
I think this buy a sticker thing is part of the book launch, £49.99 for a sticker and 1p for the book.
Oh dont get me started on those effing stickers,they have no shame whatsoever, its donate to this,buy this,pay to become a member ,send me a hot tub,garden furniture, coffee machine,food,friers grrrrrr 🤬😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh dont get me started on those effing stickers,they have no shame whatsoever, its donate to this,buy this,pay to become a member ,send me a hot tub,garden furniture, coffee machine,food,friers grrrrrr 🤬😡
I remember her saying when they were changing the name of the channel to Sawahla-Adderley, that they were going to use every clickbait going and monetise their channel...because in her own words,Every Other Fucker is Doing it...That is what they think of viewers and subs and fellow you tubers.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

yes imagine all those nedy subs reading a home schooling book - bet its a really bad book company press too

If it’s a book there announcing they’ve already told us that in a vlog🥱weeks ago

9C555403-6D32-47FB-B996-31D29B1FEF5B.jpeg

What a twit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Oh I was too excited to sleep last night because of the big reveal at 8pm tonight. And I have spent the day getting ready for it. I‘m going to have a Big Mac as a treat even though I’m vegan. I might even skin up and have a vodka or 8 coffees I haven’t decided yet. And with the excitement growing as 8pm draws closer my kids might even hear a few swear words from me. I will be singing and dancing around the house as well. Anyone want to join me?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Someone really needs to tell Mark that when he uses that Snapchat filter for Mental Marky it really exposes all the plaque on his bottom teeth. :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh I was too excited to sleep last night because of the big reveal at 8pm tonight. And I have spent the day getting ready for it. I‘m going to have a Big Mac as a treat even though I’m vegan. I might even skin up and have a vodka or 8 coffees I haven’t decided yet. And with the excitement growing as 8pm draws closer my kids might even hear a few swear words from me. I will be singing and dancing around the house as well. Anyone want to join me?
Don't forget to do your Zack Bush exercises too

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope the joke book will be selling on amazon, it will get some 'interesting' reviews:D:D

• Haha
The only bit of control these two wombles have in their life is to keep their subs waiting over a week for their "announcement" 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.