Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
OMG... A drone has been flying and stopping over their garden!!! And Nadia is worried about the kids and the invasion of their privacy!!!!

- The woman who encourages thousands of weirdos to follow her children on Instagram!
- The woman who knows their address is freely available online and who allows every nook and cranny of their home to be filmed, no that any weirdos would watch and work out how to break in or anything???
- The woman who allows her husband to vlog her children semi naked!!!
- The woman who allows her 12yr old to post provocative pictures of herself online
- The woman who overshares many aspects of their life online to thousands of strangers

YES NADIA I'D BE WORRIED ABOUT A DRONE IN YOUR GARDEN COS IT'S SO MUCH MORE RISKY THAN ALL THE THINGS YOU ALLOW TO PUT YOUR CHILDREN AT RISK 🙄🤔😂😳🙃🌿

Marks paranoia working overtime when he said the drone has a Real Personality!!! "it sort of just hovers and looks and hovers"

Guess what guys??? You vlog your lives to death all day everyday so why are you worried about a drone? Is it because your such private people??? Or is it your scared of showing everything that's growing in the garden🌿🌿🌿

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
I think Instagram should have a thumbs down😆I’ve watched no content yet..I’ll be back in about 2seconds once I’ve watched the live😁

Can u imagine it🤣🤣

I’m back😆her going to the toilet was enough..got my thumbs down
Him talking about the stains in her knickers was horrendous. What an awful thing to say to anyone, never mind your wife on youtube!?!?!?! 😂

• Wow
  • Sick

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
The hashtag that was on insta stories yesterday was to do with homeschooling
Homeschooling? They have to be really taking the Piss big time now.

They vlog nearly all day and have not used any of this lockdown time to Performance Parent their arses off about how fantastic they are at Homeschooling.

Nadia even said herself 2 hours a week is enough, and if Kiki dosn't feel like doing it, they watch TV instead.

Maddie has not taken ANY exams and has NO qualifications. I would say their Homeschooling has not been a success.

How can they declare themselves experts, Nadia left school at 15, and her layabout husband has a professional student lifestyle and mentality.
Anyone who buys this book seriously needs a check up from the neck up. I mean it.

• Heart

won't_be_dupped

Chatty Member
I also listened to a bit of their latest podcast about having regrets. Never listened to any of them before and probably won't again. I got the impression from listening to the podcast that he left Izzy's mum because he had an affair with Fleur's mum who then became pregnant during the affair. He went on to say he regrets missing out on so much of their childhood and regrets not being there to do the things he gets to do with Maddie and Kiki...and then I thought what a load of tosh, if he felt so bad then he wouldn't rub their noses in it every day. Posting about his life with his other two girls must be so hurtful for the older two.

• Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
It's ALL a massive distraction as per, he messed up big time last week with his views, opinions and stains in underwear comments. He's been on a woe is me ever since to try distract from what HE DID WRONG. he tagged Kiki in his woe is me post, he's hiding away from his beloved channel to make ppl feel even more sorry for him. He made the mistake of monetising his life for all to see and the intelligent articulate people who watched their life saw the dark side. He refuses to get help, to find the right medication, to undertake talking therapy, there is no help for someone who won't help themself. As always I feel for his children as he makes them sit front seat of his emotional roller-coaster ride regardless of the consequences on them. I'm sure his eldest 2 have been through this all before, it's beyond selfish to keep repeating 😡

• Heart

GlitterKnickers

Amazing how the Daily Fail never pick up on these stories. Gleam not so keen to promote cow tipping? He doesn't respect his own pets so I am not surprised of his vile past. No doubt he's done much worse since he thinks he's so 'clever' and 'funny'. 🙄 👎
He said he urinated on a swan once for a laugh.

• Wow
  • Angry

katt219

Within a few min of watching the new vlog, dog farts, talking about toffee's toilet habits in the garden, Mark talking about the movement of his testicles and then close up of dog vomit. WHAT THE HELL??! Arghh Im so frustrated as they used to produce really good videos about a year ago. Are they deliberately trying to destroy their channel?

• Sick
  • Wow

Feska

VIP Member
Him talking about the stains in her knickers was horrendous. What an awful thing to say to anyone, never mind your wife on youtube!?!?!?! 😂
What a disgusting thing to say. He is vile. She actually said to him - stop - we’ve talked about this. Why does she put up with his ridiculous behaviour. I would be showing him the door. I certainly wouldn’t go on a live broadcast with him behaving so erratically and childish.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
Oh dont get me started on those effing stickers,they have no shame whatsoever, its donate to this,buy this,pay to become a member ,send me a hot tub,garden furniture, coffee machine,food,friers grrrrrr 🤬😡
I remember her saying when they were changing the name of the channel to Sawahla-Adderley, that they were going to use every clickbait going and monetise their channel...because in her own words,Every Other Fucker is Doing it...That is what they think of viewers and subs and fellow you tubers.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
How difficult must family relationships be,

It appears Narc is jealous of nittys friends and family

Nitty is jealous of Narcs mum and his other daughters when he pays them any attention

Nitty is jealous of her own sister

Narc is deeply resentful of his own mum

The extended family she refers to when reminiscing about her childhood are no where to be seen

Maddie and Kiki are stuck in the middle I suspect

Her ex husbands family must hurt over the fact she left their son for an affair and he committed suicide

The whole family stress must be palpable, ontop of Marc and nittys daily arguments and antics...

What a life...

Jealous... NOT

• Heart
  • Haha

Susan.

£50...50 effing quid 😩 for a shitting sticker ..£2 is bad enough for one but their lowest is £10..when people are out of jobs /unable to work
They are so immoral last week it's taking money off subs now stickers and the vunerable ones will buy them and keep paying more when they see others do it because they all want to be the favourite they will go with out food and not pay their bills to pay these two loathsome individuals they have to he stopped appalling immoral abusers .

• Angry

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
They always have to have someone to pick on, it was Simon Cowell for ages, then it was Professor Chris Witty, now its Richard Madley.
So much for their Be Kind narratives, they are nasty vindictive people who can give it but cannot take it. 😡😡😡

• Heart

Patsy

Chatty Member
He is beyond selfish. He puts a woe is me post on and tells the world how low and desperate he's feeling THEN he tag's all of his children?!?!?!?!?!
Utterly Selfish!!!! What can a 12yr old with anxiety do??? He is a really desperate dad
He’s fucking Kiki’s head you know?! 🤬 She’ll need therapy her whole life from the damage he is doing to her. I know this from experience. That’s why I’m so cross, sorry for swearing but he’s a cunt.

• Heart
  • Angry

Jax04

Chatty Member
So anyone know how subs pressing the thumbs up button combats trolls? Do trolls start magically combusting or is it more likely that in some way the sadderleys line their pockets even more? 🤔🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha

Susan.

Have you noticed they are doing less content each week less with nadia in so you know things aren't happy in camp. Content of really low entertainment value .nadia is either ill or tired when she only works one hour a week at loose women .nadia is eating more this week takeaways nuts cake .its all becoming funless to her and shes lost interest lives are just them reading names out or subs content for 90% of lives .she ruined her friends live with the cocktails several times he had a look on his face to say what the hell am I doing with you. Its all so sad 18 months ago they were entertaining .he has worn her Down to a shadow of her self she has lost reality in this lockdown with him appeasing him to stop another meltdown of bad behaviour and abusive behaviour when the cameras are off .

• Heart

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
Following on from when he used to knock cows over the live this morning is about their personalities. Manky says he was an idiot when he was young that's why he knocked cows over so does he not realise he is an even bigger idiot now.
Has emailed the council about the traffic on his road because it is so noisy......he lives on a main road, on a bus route in London and he wants the council to do what?? What a prat he is!

• Angry
  • Wow

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I was reading the comments on this mornings live about people feeling disgusted by Mark pushing over cows for fun and now the thread of comments has gone! He can delete them but it won't stop people from thinking things! Does he think people are that naive to not notice all the comments being deleted but the ones telling them how wonderful they are are left alone? Getting your wife to drop her breasts for a few thumbs up and then talking about pushing over cows to break their ribs won't go unnoticed Mark even if you do try to censor people.

He doesnt see any wrong in what he did, hes using age as an excuse....he was in his early twenties, not exactly a child! Typical narc attitude, its everyone else who's in the wrong not him 🙄 he makes my skin crawl, such a vile creep of a man.
Using his age is not a good enough excuse...He said he was 21/22...and even so what sort of kid or young person would even think to do that? Didn't he have Izzy by then? He is vile.

Last edited:
  • Heart

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
Heard it all now. Everyone buy the book and you might be one of the lucky ones we will deliver to your house.......they would need to be fumigated to come anywhere near me or my house. They do this all the time getting people to pay up with promises of home visits, they did it before we will come to your house and cook for you. Keep clicking on the thumbs up and subscribe we will put mark on a giving birth machine. Nothing ever comes of it, all those idiots there listening to all the crap and will they get a home visit? doubt it very much.
As for the book it's full of stuff they have never talked about before that means it's full of lies. Like the last cookery book she did with kaye give it a few months and it will be in charity shops or even poundland.
Jessica woodstock needs her own thread on Tattle she is becoming as famous as the gruesome twosome. She's as thick as pig shit.

• Heart
  • Angry

LadyStark

Chatty Member
£50...50 effing quid 😩 for a shitting sticker ..£2 is bad enough for one but their lowest is £10..when people are out of jobs /unable to work

• Angry
  • Wow

Jax04

Chatty Member
Theres been 4 birthdays in my house during lockdown.....iv been able to source everything needed easily, including wrapping paper! Load of nonsense if thats the crap theyre spouting....they just couldnt be arsed and are too tight fisted to part with a few quid, im surprised they didnt try and get some #gifted! I dont like nanny di but she deserves better than that!