Nadia Sawalha #8 They spend too much time Skinning up rather than Soaping up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she says she'd love it but i don't think she'd ever do it because she'd be away from her family plus Mark would never go out and she couldn't escape him. I think she's in love with the idealised view of being in the country
I think it would be a culture shock for her living in the countryside. Lived her whole life in the city. When they went to Cornwall they were so loud and messy. Disrespectful. They would be really hated. Although, they don't make the most of London, and they live in a really tit area. There would be no coffee shops. Trips to Soho (for whatever he does there). No galleries. No hanging out with gangsters for Maddie. Nitty would miss her parents and Dina who are they only people who will eat her food. No Nanny Di.

Reactions: 9
Following on from when he used to knock cows over the live this morning is about their personalities. Manky says he was an idiot when he was young that's why he knocked cows over so does he not realise he is an even bigger idiot now.
Has emailed the council about the traffic on his road because it is so noisy......he lives on a main road, on a bus route in London and he wants the council to do what?? What a prat he is!
Have they taken last nights live down,I saw it this morning ,but it says unavailable now

Reactions: 4
Well she says she'd love it but i don't think she'd ever do it because she'd be away from her family plus Mark would never go out and she couldn't escape him. I think she's in love with the idealised view of being in the country
I live in a village near the coast. We donโ€™t even have street lights. They are not the kind of families welcomed in small villages. Iโ€™d love to see how they got on. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hurray for youtube!!!!
They've removed the video of nob head breaking cows ribs!!

I've discovered if you open youtube VIA Google and not via the youtube app you can report VIDEOS AND it allows you to give your reasons where as the app doesn't allow you to give reasons. It's much better to be able to tell youtube exactly what is inappropriate. I'm thrilled they've removed it. He's VILE VILE VILE VILE VILE and he shows no remorse today

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Hurray for youtube!!!!

I've discovered if you open youtube VIA Google and not via the youtube app you can report VIDEOS AND it allows you to give your reasons where as the app doesn't allow you to give reasons. It's much better to be able to tell youtube exactly what is inappropriate. I'm thrilled they've removed it. He's VILE VILE VILE VILE VILE and he shows no remorse today
Was it an actual video of him cow tipping or him discussing it? He's certainly got mental health issues but not the ones he drones on about. I'm sure he's borderline. Creep.

Reactions: 3
Was it an actual video of him cow tipping or him discussing it? He's certainly got mental health issues but not the ones he drones on about. I'm sure he's borderline. Creep.
It was him laughing about cow tipping at 21, saying it wasn't disgusting and today adding that the many ppl who commented and complained are all Virtue signallers for complaining about a cow incident 29yrs ago.

Hurray for youtube!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE will you all complain on youtube, not via the app, about his repulsive behaviour. It's the only way to stop this vile man ๐Ÿ›‘ ๐Ÿ›‘ ๐Ÿ›‘

Reactions: 9
It was him laughing about cow tipping at 21, saying it wasn't disgusting and today adding that the many ppl who commented and complained are all Virtue signallers for complaining about a cow incident 29yrs ago.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE will you all complain on youtube, not via the app, about his repulsive behaviour. It's the only way to stop this vile man ๐Ÿ›‘ ๐Ÿ›‘ ๐Ÿ›‘
Well looks like the virtue signallers got his ass censored. Awful, awful, abusive man. I hope their whole channel gets shut down.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The morning I was on my laptop browsing YT for something easy to watch while I ate my breakfast. A little questionnaire thingy came up on my screen about one of their vlogs/lives (canโ€™t remember which), it was asking me to vote/score it. I hadnโ€™t even watched it but I clicked on all the negative options and sent it off to them ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Iโ€™ve just complained to YouTube (not via app) about this mornings live where he says, he will not apologise for pushing cows over and breaking their ribs. That is ANIMAL ABUSE and he is proud of it. This mornings live at 9.58 time stamp. Everyone PLEASE report him too, for his vile disgusting content on his video.

His Instagram followers are mentioning it now.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The morning I was on my laptop browsing YT for something easy to watch while I ate my breakfast. A little questionnaire thingy came up on my screen about one of their vlogs/lives (canโ€™t remember which), it was asking me to vote/score it. I hadnโ€™t even watched it but I clicked on all the negative options and sent it off to them ๐Ÿ˜Š
Yes. I've had that a few times. Always give it the repulsive feedback.๐Ÿ˜‚

Did Youtube remove yesterday's live or did he take it off himself? I'm wondering if you could actually push a cow over, he probably thought saying that it would make people think he was a mischievious kid whereas everyone just thought what a cruel b...ard he is. I hate the way he torments toffee he shouldn't be allowed to keep animals. Shame that cow story didn't hit the DM and embarrass her with all colleagues (won't call them friends as I'm sure most of them can't stand her) at loose women.

Reactions: 10
Hurray for youtube!!!!

Tell me how to do this I went onto googleutube pressed report it tells hou to go onto their video to report it how did you do it thanks

I want onto Google
Type in youtube
Type in their channel.
Brought up their channel
Clicked report on right hand side
Click which catagory your reporting,
It the brings up a comments page where you can say why it needs reporting ๐Ÿ‘

I acknowledged and addressed the misdemeanours of my past at the times in question.
I acknowledge and continue to address my current misdemeanours and plan to continue in this fashion.

I do not publish my life on YT to make money.

'Virtual signalling' sounds like projection to me!

I have never purposely hurt an animal. (Full disclosure - I don't think my rabbits were always fully comfortable with the clumsy way I handed them as a little child.)

Thanks for the daily reminder to head over to YT for a sec to (n)
Wow the comments under today's live are just like mine, except they are more detailed and feature phrases like "I can't believe it" and "I really used to like you M".

• Heart
Reactions: 7
"if you all embrace your idioacy, maybe you will virtue signal less"
Said by a grown man who pushed cows over and broke their ribs for fun ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Iโ€™ve just complained to YouTube (not via app) about this mornings live where he says, he will not apologise for pushing cows over and breaking their ribs. That is ANIMAL ABUSE and he is proud of it. This mornings live at 9.58 time stamp. Everyone PLEASE report him too, for his vile disgusting content on his video.

His Instagram followers are mentioning it now.
Thanks for the time stamp, I'm going to give it 20 secs. Don't want to scratch M's narcy viewing figure itch.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hurray for youtube!!!!

I thought it had gone ,he is totally vile,no respect for anyone or anything, thinks hes above the bloody law

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.