Nadia Sawalha #8 They spend too much time Skinning up rather than Soaping up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just went to see if he was hanging his head in shame re the cow issue, he's not, they've dragged nanny Di over to divert attention away from his behaviour, for the 1st time I was asked if I wanted to support them by buying a sticker???? Unbelievable
Omg those prices per sticker are fu*king disgusting !! And they know their vulnerable paying subs will buy them

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Nope none at all, he doesnt think hes done anything wrong...he’l be the victim in his head 😡

im pissed off that im muted, nobody can even see my comments on live either! Its so annoying.....and damn right rude too, happy to take my viewing figure but not my opinion...manky all over that.
Same here! It’s really rude. Sad there is no freedom of speech, my my my and only my opinion (for what it is worth) no critical debate whatsoever.... yet we learn that at Uni ... It is an essential skill we are taught or learn to develop, not him apparently.. 😳even with all those degrees he keeps mentioning plus his teaching skills 😏😏😏

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
She has just said “how long are we going to go on protecting the NHS?” and added that her teenage daughter has commented “ aren’t they suppose to protect Us?” and she appears to think this is a commendable attitude.
This from a woman who admits she is too frightened to do a grocery shop. Hundreds of NHS staff have died doing their jobs whilst she has stuffed herself silly and laid about. I am disgusted and sickened. This woman should be publically shamed for that comment. Everyone must go on protecting the NHS in whatever way Policy dictates until this threat is over.....which won’t be for some time. I feel like she and her daughter have just publicly disrespected every NHS life lost to serving and protecting the public.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I just went to see if he was hanging his head in shame re the cow issue, he's not, they've dragged nanny Di over to divert attention away from his behaviour, for the 1st time I was asked if I wanted to support them by buying a sticker???? Unbelievable
You were asked to buy a sticker?! How does that work? Greedy bastards!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I completely believe he did it. He had the chance to say it was all a joke that went bad but he didn't. He maintained he did it. I too think he will gave been off his drunk drugged up head and went to gave a go cos he thought it would be fun. Its really really upset me thinking about him hurting animals 😡😡😡

I've worked with many drunk people and they can have enormous strength. He said he was with a friend and others could have been there too. He's rotten to the core

When did he say he urinated on a Swan??? There are no words ☹
MANKYS WEARING HIS QUIZ BRA TONIGHT... Well it looks like he's wearing something, his breasts are huge!!!
Who'd donate £50 to buy a sticker to "support" them? What are they? Homeless?
Jess Woodstock would hahahahaha

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Selling stickers is just another level of embarrassing, they are desperate for any penny and will happily take advantage of their vulnerable subs....its despicable, greedy, dishonourable behaviour 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Thats a terrible thing to say about the NHS. As for himself and what he said about cows it's so discusting. Does anybody know who at Loose Women I complain to?

• Angry
Reactions: 7
£50...50 effing quid 😩 for a shitting sticker ..£2 is bad enough for one but their lowest is £10..when people are out of jobs /unable to work

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Thats a terrible thing to say about the NHS. As for himself and what he said about cows it's so discusting. Does anybody know who at Loose Women I complain to?
The Chief Executive at ITV https://www.ceoemail.com/s.php?id=ceo-9465

I haven't bothered to watch their vlog, but I see Mark has replied in his usual arsey tone to those who have questioned Nadia's NHS comment and about Mark's cow tipping.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.