Nadia Sawalha #8 They spend too much time Skinning up rather than Soaping up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It transpired that that film he was making was actually a homeschool project he was doing with Maddie and her friends! They stopped doing it because Maddie's friendship group broke up!

I've noticed they are really playing up to the camera now during their vlog. They aren't so "real" anymore. And...why does Nadia keep doing those silly exercise movements every time Mark is filming?
Drives me nuts when she appears doing those "excercise " moves,its like,look at me trying to squat and look all fit,you really dont Nitty,you look a total pratt

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Following on from when he used to knock cows over the live this morning is about their personalities. Manky says he was an idiot when he was young that's why he knocked cows over so does he not realise he is an even bigger idiot now.
Has emailed the council about the traffic on his road because it is so noisy......he lives on a main road, on a bus route in London and he wants the council to do what?? What a prat he is!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Well you cant expect a z lister like nitty to have to listen to traffic 🤷‍♀️😂...i bet mankys put a ‘dont you know who i am’ letter of complaint in to council 😂😂
Id laugh if council wrote back saying ‘well we were going to get in touch actually, weve had a number of complaints with regards to the rubbish tip in your garden and the rats thats attracting and the constant screeching that can be heard for miles around’ 🙄😂 what an arrogant prat he is 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
At 22 he was knocking over cows for fun. What a sick man he is. But...it turns it round onto the subs by saying they are virtual signalling about cows. Typical Mark.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Old enough to know better, goes to show what a vile person he was/is, cruelty to animals, psychopathic behaviour is that....you only have to watch how he treats the dogs to see that trait...toffee is always snarling at him 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 19
So to defend pushing over sleeping cows and breaking their ribs, BOTH of them think those who criticises Nark are Virtue signalling by not recoiling the "misdemeanours of our past". THEY ARE BOTH BEYOND HELP!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
So to defend pushing over sleeping cows and breaking their ribs, BOTH of them think those who criticises Nark are Virtue signalling by not recoiling the "misdemeanours of our past". THEY ARE BOTH BEYOND HELP!!!!
I acknowledged and addressed the misdemeanours of my past at the times in question.
I acknowledge and continue to address my current misdemeanours and plan to continue in this fashion.

I do not publish my life on YT to make money.

'Virtual signalling' sounds like projection to me!

I have never purposely hurt an animal. (Full disclosure - I don't think my rabbits were always fully comfortable with the clumsy way I handed them as a little child.)

Thanks for the daily reminder to head over to YT for a sec to (n)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Here’s a suggestion for a new topic for the Loose women to discuss. How would you feel if your husband told you that when he was 22 years old he would go into a field and push cows over to try and break their ribs.
How well will that one go down I wonder!

Reactions: 11
Do you think they've ever done a live where they haven't mentioned M's addictions or recovery, they bring it into absolutely everything

Reactions: 11
Do you think they've ever done a live where they haven't mentioned M's addictions or recovery, they bring it into absolutely everything
Probably not.

M's had no work forever. He's described every dusty toy in that pit more than once. I reckon even he's getting bored of it all now that the high of each purchase has waned. He has no friends. He has no life outside that house. He has nothing to talk about unless he's pointificating about films or the news; the kinds of subjects that come up in conversation in the pub (currently on the phone) with my boyfriend and friends. When he's finished discusing his addictions or recovery, he's got nothing left to do but bully his wife meal ticket or dance around like a D*cktard. It's why I don't watch any more (plus they steal from the sick and the poor).

He's the living breathing doll version of the narc graphic Notsotypical posted at the top of the page.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Nitty would love to sell her house and move to the country but maddie wouldn't let her. Maddie rules the roost in that house and what maddie wants maddie gets. I think nitts knows maddie doesn't like her so she bends over backwards to please always saying how wonderful she is. No she's a spoilt brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Nitty would love to sell her house and move to the country but maddie wouldn't let her. Maddie rules the roost in that house and what maddie wants maddie gets. I think nitts knows maddie doesn't like her so she bends over backwards to please always saying how wonderful she is. No she's a spoilt brat.
Well she says she'd love it but i don't think she'd ever do it because she'd be away from her family plus Mark would never go out and she couldn't escape him. I think she's in love with the idealised view of being in the country

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.