Nadia Sawalha #8 They spend too much time Skinning up rather than Soaping up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nardia had beautiful hair when she was a young woman. She now needs to have it cut and styled differently, as her curls are now mostly frizz. This long bohemium look now just looks scruffy, and Worzel Gumidge slash Ken Dodd. I can't bear to watch her CONSTANTLY puffing up her hair, even when cooking.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Hes desperate to be maddies fav, hence the bullying of nitty, its just awful abusive behaviour. The name calling this morning is another example of him poking and poking until he gets a reaction, the more she doesnt bite the more he does it....how horrendous must that be to live with? Hes the most pathetic excuse for a man iv ever seen, just vile. Nitty wont and cant leave, shes trapped with him, he controls everything, from the finances to her career, how scary is that?
Last nights vlog,maddie was in the room but out of shot,everytime he goaded N he looked over to Maddie with a stupid grin on his face ,thinks hes the cool dad ,taking the piss out his wife ,doing that stupid dance he does,hes a complete tosser

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
The Tv show, its Me or the Dog...choose from the above pic, and Toffee and Chi Chi are exempt from votingas they have more common sense and cleaner than these 2 clowns. !

Nardia had beautiful hair when she was a young woman. She now needs to have it cut and styled differently, as her curls are now mostly frizz. This long bohemium look now just looks scruffy, and Worzel Gumidge slash Ken Dodd. I can't bear to watch her CONSTANTLY puffing up her hair, even when cooking.
But she has the balding gene and her curls are fake, according to wiki Lol

Doctor manky mark and doctor nitty nadia giving their expert advice on alzheimers on this morning's live. Have I missed something? They are both medical doctors right???
They are dangerous they really are.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know what the announcement is....

There going to have a wash as there both looking so rank

He’s a complete hole

Well it won’t be admitting there addictions as there bare faced liars

Giving up YouTube🤞🏻Cos there content is shite

Manky if your reading u need to stop giving medical advice as your not Drs..u & nitty need serious help
Stop robbing vulnerable people of there money..go out get a proper job as YouTube isn’t a job. Stop feeling sorry for yourself the pathetic I’m feeling down blah blah blah. Perhaps if I stopped SKINNING UP & drinking so much coffee u mite help yourself..oh yeah u don’t want to help yourself u would rather having your adoring subs that are lining your pockets give u sympathy..who gave u the right to tell people to phone the Samaritans no one..u don’t even give accurate information..& as for the bullying of your wife we all saw u delete the comment..truth hurts don’t it

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Has anyone watched the vlog? Was Nanny Di’s birthday featured? Did she get her 5 guys burger?

Reactions: 2
Last nights vlog,maddie was in the room but out of shot,everytime he goaded N he looked over to Maddie with a stupid grin on his face ,thinks hes the cool dad ,taking the piss out his wife ,doing that stupid dance he does,hes a complete tosser
And Maddie giggled every time he did that. She is as bad as him!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
And Maddie giggled every time he did that. She is as bad as him!
He is doing the divide and conquer style of parenting. A complete head. The more someone says No the more he does it, totally lacking in self awareness and intelligence.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wonder if the announcement is when their renewal vows are when he spoke to her about the announcement she disengaged and said she was thinking about some thing else .

Shes showing off her new garden furniture on instagram saying how lucky she is she begged for that furniture .

• Sad
Reactions: 3
He is doing the divide and conquer style of parenting. A complete head. The more someone says No the more he does it, totally lacking in self awareness and intelligence.
Also playing one parent off the other to the kids is classic Narc behaviour. Disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The announcement might be that Nardia will film a second series of her cooking show .... 😷 🤒

• Sick
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The vlog with her Parents in the garden was actually okay but then he popped up in the vlog looking dog rough and making usual silly faces.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I'm so disgusted with her 'gifted' rubbish when people are struggling. Honestly, it is so infuriating. How can she think it's ok to be rubbing it in people's faces? The whole Covid pandemic has truly shown people for what they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.