Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maid22

VIP Member
So her rant about covid, how exactly has it affected her? They've made money out of vlogs, they've had food delivery ( and Mank popping out for essentials like Cheetos and chocolate)they've had a holiday ( broke the rules there)gifted some lovely garden furniture, a hot tub, a large ( though looks like a shit tip) garden to sit out in, has been seeing her family and friends, so do tell us nitty, what have you missed, sod all compared to thousands who have lost love ones, their jobs, their homes :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
I agree. It was well written, honest, and comes from a place where he has actual authority.

Another way to look at this particular example is that he's providing an example of owning your sh*t, recognizing the consequences, and controlling your impulses. We all struggle with something. They will need to know how to own their struggles. It shouldn't be your entire identity, of course, but we mustn't toss the baby...
I completely disagree, if this was a one off it might be different, but it's a weekly pity party aimed at making his followers and family feel sorry for him.

He's utterly failed to help himself by refusing medication and talking therapies. He did try one set of antidepressants but he didn't like how they made him feel so he reverted back to doing nothing.

Going to zoom AA a few times during lockdown falls way short of helping himself.

He has the means to pay for private talking therapies but refuses to engage and would rather spend his money on plastic toys for his room.

Actions speak louder than words and he has no actions re helping himself. He should be sharing his thoughts with trained professionals who can help him move on.

He has spent his whole adult life wallowing in his issues. In my opinion he's not owning any part of his problems, he hides away in his toy cave because he can.

He knows his young children will read his words and they will most likely cause them anxiety. Who does that when they already have an anxious 13yr old?

He'd be owning his sh*t if he went to talking therapies every week and faced up to his demons. It would show his children he had a desire to deal with his problems. It must be a living hell living with him. We only get a snapshot and it looks and sounds dreadful.

His children's whole childhood has been spent living with parents who refuse to help themselves deal with their mental health issues. Going to the priory 20 years ago doesnt count as helping yourself here and now.

Re teaching his children, he has done the complete opposite of showing them how to deal with their issues in my opinion. He was part of the decision to remove them from school and to completely immerse them in his wallowing and mood swings everyday of their childhood.

It's obvious by his man cave that he either hides away in their from his issues or by nadias admission, he walks around the house making the rest of the family tread on eggshells everyday.

Nobody on any social media account is able to help mark resolve his mental health issues. He needs qualified professionals.

He's coming upto 50, he's brought 4 children into the world and he's made very little effort to tackle his demons for himself or for them.

He says he's given up drinking, that would be great if that was his only issue, but he has multiple massive issues. Since he opened the door into the families life his issues scream at viewers, a few words on Instagram is not owning or dealing with things.

He craves pity, he craves adoration. He NEVER ever gives thanks for the privileged position he's in (not working for a living, sponging off his wife, shafting the taxman by using every penny to indulge in all of HIS hobbies)

He needs to face his demons, needs to stop being so self indulgent, start to care for those around him more than he does his own ego and spend a significant amount of time talking to a professional rather than a bunch of strangers on the Internet.

He's spent over 2 years talking to strangers on the Internet, feeling sorry for himself and guess what, it's not working! It will never work.

He bully's and mocks his mother for her past misdemeanours but refuses to get help yo resolve them while she's alive.

The poor family deserve so much more, then theirs nadias issues that thry also have to put up with... It's an almighty mess, a few sentences on Instagram isn't going to solve anything. He's the most selfish man I know.

Inevitably his mother will die and he won't have resolved his issues with her via professional therapy when he's had years to try resolve things.

His last two children will invariably leave home and need years of therapy themselves to recover from their episodic childhoods.

Mark will be left with just his thoughts and Nadia... All because he chose to spend a lifetime selfishly avoiding sorting out his issues when he had more opportunity to do so than most.

I came to this channel because of what I saw re the behaviour of the Sawalha-Adderleys and their children. He's 50% of the problem and a few sentences on Instagram just doesn't cut it. He even needs an audience for his pity party! He's chosen the selfish do nothing to help himself route. No sympathy from me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Veracity

She’s back in the Mirror today about her ‘body positivity posts’ 🙄 She says her daughters find them really embarrassing and in the next breath says she is doing it for her daughters. No, you are doing it to feed your addiction and desperation for exposure and attention. Full stop. Seeing their mum in these photos is not helping her daughters to have better body image as they do not respect or look up to her. She needs to stop lying to herself and the media about her motivation, put it away and give her children a break from additional stress they don’t need.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

Clarity seeker

Chatty Member
Hello peeps😊
I’m back for a wee while.
Bit of a name flip🙈😬
Regarding fake sub Dani....
I did some detective work after freeze framing the for sale/sold sign in her garden.
I found the house and went on to search it finding her husbands cleaning company!!!!!
Thought she said he was a teacher?
The surname is Daniels by the look of it..., hence the name Dani?
I could be way off but don’t believe for a minute that I am.
So.., why lie and say he was a teacher also?
Too much wringing of hands and over gesticulating when she was explaining her work on the ‘doorstep challenge’ in my humble onion.😉
I then found hers and her husband’s Facebook pages...

#smelling rats big as cats.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

kais93

Chatty Member
Dr Sawalha's back in full force. Mark just said 'Imperial College has got so much wrong'.

Is this the same Mark who blamed the virus on global warming? The same Mark who just a few months ago said the virus was 'unequivocally' weakening? The same Mark who can't understand basic coronavirus restriction rules - be that in Cornwall or taking arty pics in central London? The same Mark who now thinks that, if you've had a negative test, that you don't need to social distance with other people who've tested negative?

While Nadia's still struggling to count up to 6, he has the nerve to sit there and just assert that Imperial College, a group of world class experts, have got 'so much' wrong?

Lucky Nadia's got yet more anonymous 'friends in the know' texting her inside information so she knows more than even Imperial College.

• Angry
  • Wow

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Apparently Penny is taking some time away because she was bullied and is stressed out. Maybe next time she will think before she jumps on an innocent comment.
All of their subs are hanging on by an emotional thread like Mark. They all give it but cannot take it. It's all flowers and rainbows emojis on the surface but say anything they disagree with and it's tears and tantrums. Neither Mark or Nadia realise how vulnerable their subs are, when they invariably drop them there will be a mass breakdown which is the most worrying aspect of their channel which neither of them get. In trying to make money from youtube, They've created a bunch of needy vulnerable ppl who depend on them.

• Heart
  • Sad

missmickey

VIP Member
Sad sad lonely man ...🤨
I wish I had the foggiest idea of the date I gave up smoking.

I'd then be able to write my non-smoking 'birthday' in my diary and every year head to the newsagents and slip him a fiver to roll up the shutters that cover the fags so I could have my photo taken for the Gram. Then, tradition would dictate I should head back home and stuff myself with cake whilst sifting through boxes of photos from my youth for the rare as hen's teeth photos of me with a fag in my hand.

• Haha
  • Heart

kais93

Chatty Member
Anyone else notice how Nadia and Mark are only really confident 'big shots' when they're in their comfort zone with their subs? As soon as they realise they're not the best in the room, they soon back pedal as soon as they're introduced to the real world - they suddenly seem quite humble!

Nadia loves to all herself a 'cook' and preaching to us all about how we should be doing things... until someone Italian (or a real cook) pops in and it's all 'Oh, why are you here if you're Italian? You're gonna faint at this LOL!'.

Mark loves to say he's a powerful experienced TV extraordinaire... until he has to speak on TV and is meek as a mouse.

Mark loves to say how he can take criticism... until he receives some.

They both love to say how they're 'intelligent' and preach their thoughts on the virus on their 'studio show'... until some experts check in and suddenly they stop being quite so forthright.

Nadia loves to say she's 'off the telly' and a 'celebrity'... until she's with A listers at events and she freely says she's a 'Z lister'.

Nadia says 'Mark is an amazing writer' and that their book is 'amazing'... until she meets a sub (also a teacher) in real life and says that the book will 'never be a bestseller' and only good for 'some people'.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Jax04

Chatty Member
Not too sure what the point of the gfh was? 12 minutes of di being laughed at and ignored. Uncomfortable imo. Nitty doesnt want her there, theres alot of resentment, itl be interesting what they do with the room that di is supposed to be going in to, i think itl be a mattress on the floor for a long personally.

Another thing that struck me was the conversation her and mank had at the end, she takes her sim out of her phone? Why?
and she struggles with making the effort to go to theirs yet craves mank to force her. I think its the travelling, its too much for her.....why cant he go get her? He ferries nitty to and from itv which is around an hr away apparently, so why is getting his mum seen as too much hassle? im not a massive di fan, but she is his mother and deserves to treated so much better than what she is!

• Sad

Veracity

Just watched some of the Coffee Morning and boy does it rankle Mark to get the thumbs down 😁 He actually opened by commenting that 6 people had hit thumbs down before he started. And around 11.59 he’s begging for thumbs up and then saying ,” flip the thumbs down back off you 13”. He really is so obsessed with it that he can’t concentrate and interrupts his train of thought. How sad - when he started out in adult life could he imagine he’d be a 50 year old man, sat in his kitchen in the day with a baseball cap on begging strangers to hit the thumbs up to show they like him. Mark ‘sweetie’ you have my pity ...

• Haha
  • Heart

cormorant

Chatty Member
ok, the second part of the wardrobe thing

Nadia reminded me of a three year old who is showing off having pooed in her knickers. the whole tour of the house with the tooorganisedfriends was just like her showing all the different pairs she had pooed in. it also somewhat reminded me of her showing us her cooking. Putting those wardrobe and drawer sets in is like buying that particular three year old a pair of designer knickers. she's just going to poo in them. I make it they have 6 junk rooms in total. that's six rooms devoted to junk storage. not rooms that have SOME junk in them.

Both really didn't know how to act with Mr wardrobes. Was it the turban, the skin colour? Hmmmmm. He seemed a lovely man. Thank god Lisa was there with a brain realising this is actually an advert for his business and started selling what he does. Another indicator that Nadia isn't going to be able to keep these wardrobes and drawers organised is that Lisa needed to be there to actually organise things; all of this was organised by Lisa. Neither of them could actually organise this. As much as this WAS an advert but not shown as such, it bothers me less than the ninja ones because Mr wardrobes seemed so lovely.

Mark was really having an anxiety attack before they arrived. They BS so much about mental health that it's quite interesting to see him have this much mentioned anxiety. Nadia told him he was brave afterwards. Cos actually downplaying and and normalising activites people find anxiety inducing isn't the best tactic; make out instead like the person has just been part of the Normandy invasions.

I actually felt pity for Nadia when Mr wardrobes was seeking answers for practical ends in the gardening. I realised just how thick and dead behind the eyes she must be when he was providing the options for finishes, and she was looking around like a little child for the answer and the answer happened to be that she wanted what Kim Kardashian has. She must have no vision or sense of plan beyond her next attention seeking move. It's just like Mark and the garden which seems to be all about buying pot plants and sticking them in and that's it- no vision what so ever. Even choosing what wardrobes and drawers she was going to have was having to be managed by Lisa. All nadia could do was her moment by moment attention whoring I pooed my knickers act whilst pointing the turds out and guffawing.

That poor wardrobe man really made her look her immature, infantile worst; because he was an adult, acting practically and intelligently at the service of another person. there was not one moment in that video when anyone managed to interact with him in a meaningful way. That was just embarrassing.

Also, did you note that she said that she would have showed the tooorginazedfrends the girls rooms if they hadn't been in. You mean there were eight people in your house Nadia. Can't count, won't count?

But then again she stood in a room for of kitchen cupboards, another two cupboards in sight, one more round the corner and then took us all on a tour of a house full of multiple cupboards, whilst making out there were no cupboards in the house and that she was SO deprived. Then she told us she had just eight dresses and Lisa started calling out her bullshit: Mark even starting acting like a normal human being when he was interacting with Lisa. I seriously consider that most of his mental episodes occur because of who he has become in Nadia's presence and when she leaves that person goes haywire until his brain begins to right itself.

With reference to that pic of her holding up an alleged just made cake during bake off, her zelda from terrahawks enabler face behind it saying you want this don't you really is what I find most annoying. She's such a fucking parasitic feeder.

Anyway, conclusion, great wardrobe service, would hire him in a moment.

But that parasitic attention whore really doesn't deserve that service; let her sort out her own pooey knickers.

• Heart
  • Haha

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
I feel sorry for Lee because he's lumbered with the saddos now thanks to nitty. They are all chatting away amongst themselves about nothing as usual. Message to manky.... look what you have inflicted on poor Lee such a shame because he seems like a decent guy and his channel is so much better than yours but it's been invaded by your nutcase followers.

• Sad
  • Wow

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
The last time I watched a live which was a week go, there was a garden chair just outside the kitchen sliding doors clearly on show, it was clearly in the rain, they are such liars.

They allegedly haven't got anywhere to store their clothes so the garden furniture doesn't stand a chance.

The garden furniture will have been moved to a part of the garden where they don't film to rot for the winter and provide 5* bedding for the rats 😡

OMG! I've just watched her Instagram Rant 😈😈 😈

How evil does she look and sound!!!!!!

AND SHE'S WEARING A TOP THAT SAYS CALM!!!

I Imagine that's a snippet of how vile she is when she's arguing.

Who in their right mind wants to show the world their most vulgar, demon esque side?????

Her true colours are totally shown in her rant, what a nasty, vindictive, evil witch she is.

#Be Kind is long gone. To mention the upturned plug socket is cruel and vicious bearing in mind she forced her young sister to run into a room and stand on an upturned plug socket in the dark!!!!

I'm rarely shocked by Nadias behaviour but I'M SHOCKED watching that.

I bet that's how she rages at her husband and sister Julia

#EvilWitch 😡

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
She's now doing an Insta live with dance ya tits off and Nadias soles of her feet are absolutely filthy,looks as if shes been walking the streets barefoot. It's 8.15am, how can someone's feet be that dirty?! She's obviously just got out of her bed too so has slept with those filthy trotters.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Nightwatchman

Does anyone else think many of Nadia and Mark's followers seem to be unstable/ have learning difficulties? If you look at the comments under their videos and on their live streams its quite concerning. I don't mean this to be offensive or derogatory to those followers in any way, but it worries me that they are being taken advantage of... like through the paid membership feature or just by becoming overly dependant or attached to the channel?

• Sad
  • Heart

Gloria Roscoe

If you signed up for Netflix and paid a subscription on the basis that there would be a new film every Sunday, and they didn't have the film by Sunday, you'd ask for a refund surely?

• Heart

cormorant

Chatty Member
he wouldnt make a counsellor as it would be obvious through his training (if he did it) that he is to focused on himself- i had a friend who failed her course because she was to stuck in her own problems - it would break with the ethics of the governing body to allow lunatics like him loose on other vulernable people
he wouldn't make a counsellor because he can't open his own front door to a couple of cleaners: how's he gonna let patients in ffs.

• Haha
  • Wow

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
So now she's advertising pharmacy through the letterbox. The woman has no F"ing morals at all.

Sod the local pharmacy that's working its socks off providing medicine, advice, home deliveries etc, she's advertising a massive corporate medicine supplier that requires no human interaction.

Because they never go out they've forgotten than local shops are dying and need support. So for a few quid she's sold her soul to the corporate giants.

Here in the lake district we couldn't manage without our local pharmacy, they are deeply valued in our community. The pharmacist will drop off pills on his way home if required.

Nitty wants everything through the door and is using coronavirus to justify it. Well it saves her 87yr old dad having to go collect his pills because she couldn't possibly do it for him. Vile woman 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart