Nadia Sawalha #20 Nadocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They covered that on the coffee moaning this morning. They said that because Nadia and Lisa always have tests for work they are allowed to not be socially distanced with Lisa at home. No that is wrong! You are breaking the rules!
As someone has already said, on TV everyone who has been tested is still socially distanced.
In other news, M is all over Lisa too. He hasn't been tested for work. He doesn't have any work.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Anyone else find it incredibly creepy when Mark does that "mama, mama" thing with his arm outstretched toward Di ? I'm sure he thinks he's being very amusing, it isn't, it's just peculiar.
It’s extremely creepy, weird behaviour. Di doesn’t like it either. They were all quite manic In the recent hometime vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Anyone else find it incredibly creepy when Mark does that "mama, mama" thing with his arm outstretched toward Di ? I'm sure he thinks he's being very amusing, it isn't, it's just peculiar.
its very very disturbing - its almost evil but pathetic too

The wardrbe man, has got up to 60% off his wardrobes

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Why was Chi Chi left out in the cold, being ignored. Their brainwashed cult followers must not be dog lovers. Vile

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Yes, I do find Mark a creepy lech
In one of the vlogs recently he zooms right in on Lisa's breasts. Even she was taken back I think.
The way he talks about Christine Lampard is too much and all this "I have a man crush" 🙄makes me cringe.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Yes, I do find Mark a creepy lech
In one of the vlogs recently he zooms right in on Lisa's breasts. Even she was taken back I think.
The way he talks about Christine Lampard is too much and all this "I have a man crush" 🙄makes me cringe.
Christine might laugh it off when nits tells her on loose women that her old man has a crush on her. Oh to be a fly on the wall to see what Christine says behind nitty's back she probably thinks the same as us that he is a filthy little perv that gives her the creeps.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
@ 22:36.....making their excuses

Love the way she just goes into corpse mode as soon as he starts saying that tests from Boots should be free. She just couldn’t give a Shiite, have you ever seen anyone look so bored? Hi you two, Glad to see we are giving you some content, WHAT would you do without us. You should be paying us £1.99 per month, and we would pay to have your dogs rehomed. #nadiasawlha #equals #animalcruelty

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Love the way she just goes into corpse mode as soon as he starts saying that tests from Boots should be free. She just couldn’t give a Shiite, have you ever seen anyone look so bored? Hi you two, Glad to see we are giving you some content, WHAT would you do without us. You should be paying us £1.99 per month, and we would pay to have your dogs rehomed. #nadiasawlha #equals #animalcruelty
Glad to learn at 25.30 that Manky is the appointed sanitary pad buyer for ALL his daughters😂 This man has so many strings to his bow 😂 Sooooo busy 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Glad to learn at 25.30 that Manky is the appointed sanitary pad buyer for ALL his daughters😂 This man has so many strings to his bow 😂 Sooooo busy 🤔
That was such a weird, unnecessary comment 🤢🤢🤢

Edit: his I mean, not yours!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Don’t kow what I did to the written part of this post but it disappeared.
Will try again...

She said Hugh Grant looked ‘Well rough’ when she and Mank were discussing ‘The Undoing’-
then she walks round the corner looking like this.
Is she heavily pregnant, wearing three hoodies or just crisp and spaghetti laden?
The usual lip smacking is turned up a notch with the sucking of cheesy wotsits.
Like a camel chewing a lemon.
Her eating really makes my nostrils flare. 😶

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Bratia says at the start of the chat thingummy about ‘The Undoing’ that she thought Hugh Grant looked “Well rough.”
Well now....
Has she three bulky tops on or is it all those crisps?
She actually looks heavily pregnant!
Not fat shaming at all..., I’m a ‘biggish girl’ myself but STOP saying how much weight you’ve lost and how you are exercising and eating healthy foods when you clearly aren’t Bratty.
Natty also praises Mark for looking thin..... What would happen if Mark ate all her Cakes and Slop Dinners and got fat and went Bald ... would she still ‘Love Him’?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Natty also praises Mark for looking thin..... What would happen if Mark ate all her Cakes and Slop Dinners and got fat and went Bald ... would she still ‘Love Him’?
Well she’s already started getting him to have blonde highlights in his hair this year so, give it another year or two and he’ll be getting the same Botox she gets for her imaginary teeth grinding
That’s if he doesn’t get it already.
Pity personality transplant can’t be accessed.😋

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wearing the same clothes this morning as they wore on the review last night. Must have slept in them. They could have made an effort.

• Sick
Will try again...

She said Hugh Grant looked ‘Well rough’ when she and Mank were discussing ‘The Undoing’-
Is she heavily pregnant, wearing three hoodies or just crisp and spaghetti laden?
that woman cannot and should not wear a vest or a hoody/seatshirt, she looks like she is an inmate on Prisoner Cell Block H
Truck driver or prisoner? or both?

• Haha
  • Heart
Will try again...

Oh my God! So that's what happens if you start to love your body and stop "stinking thinking..?"

I think that's what happens when you are truly unhappy. She's trapped finally with her own mind, with not enough things to distract her from the inner Zelda which resides just beneath her transparent surface.

When her yt channel crashes, which it will, the only thing left on offer to her will be:

'Celebrity Bootcamp for Lockdown Induced Obesity.'

Ooh there's an idea Doghouse, you could go and pitch that yourselves! Get a series out of it, and Bratia, that means you can now stuff your face indefinitely, steady on though, remember you have children, because you're already looking like heart attack material.
Don't worry, I don't want a % for my idea, you can have it. As long as you get mentally and physically well, look after your children properly and stop thieving from vulnerable people and tax dodging. That will be payment enough for me.

that woman cannot and should not wear a vest or a hoody/seatshirt, she looks like she is an inmate on Prisoner Cell Block H
Truck driver or prisoner? or both?
Obviously #gifted, she looks ridiculous

Reactions: 13
Oh my God! So that's what happens if you start to love your body and stop "stinking thinking..?"

I think that's what happens when you are truly unhappy. She's trapped finally with her own mind, with not enough things to distract her from the inner Zelda which resides just beneath her transparent surface.

When her yt channel crashes, which it will, the only thing left on offer to her will be:

'Celebrity Bootcamp for Lockdown Induced Obesity.'

Ooh there's an idea Doghouse, you could go and pitch that yourselves! Get a series out of it, and Bratia, that means you can now stuff your face indefinitely, steady on though, remember you have children, because you're already looking like heart attack material.
Don't worry, I don't want a % for my idea, you can have it. As long as you get mentally and physically well, look after your children properly and stop thieving from vulnerable people and tax dodging. That will be payment enough for me.

Obviously #gifted, she looks ridiculous
Guarantee you - there will be another showing of flesh in the form of a KK lip synch or after seeing this freeze frame which will lead to a major stinking thinking episode then ‘stuff the lot of ‘em, I’m still getting publicity Underwear shot.🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.