Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Both like hyperactive kids this morning, utter borefest!...interesting how they never went into any details regarding Chi Chi...saving it for a vlog eh Manky seeing how you have no content at all!...pleasure to give my 👎...
Wow!!! Sad to read they are saving the dogs illness for the vlog!!! Can they stoop any lower!!! So the only thing worth vlogging in their house are 2 sick animals that they neglect until they need them for content! I'm suprised thry even took the dog to the vet. Oh yes of course, they'll be able to claim it as a tax deductable as they're vlogging it!!!!! I bet his fake migraine has vanished today. Oh the names I am calling them in my head 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 24

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Mark is in Soho wondering about on his own while his wife is in Soho getting pissed on his "Sober birthday". Great relationship.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
There are a few theories about how they came about their subs a few threads back.
They are probably paid for bots.

My kids are not on half term until next week, why half term makes any difference to Mark and Nadia is a mystery as their girls will still be in bed every morning until lunchtime.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

tomtomclub

VIP Member
Well I've never been a sub, but I started watching them because I'd seen her on Loose Women. I think it's been their plan all along to make money off of YouTube. They used Kaye to get the Loose Women fans in and then dropped her as the subs started to grow. They went to a paid subscription at just the right time, when they had the followers and demand, this was around the time it became the Sawalha-Adderleys, they didn't need her 'famous' name so prominently anymore. It's actually good business sense really, whether it is morally right or wrong.
I think that Mark was getting jealous of the N & Kaye relationship as she was staying over one or twice a week, they were walking to work together, they were very close friends, his ultimatum was: Im editing all these vlogs I either become part of it or its over - and N had to choose and she chose him ! I doubt Kaye is bothered though, she is much more private and organised in her life - thing is he has ruined it now as its lost its innonence of 2 middle aged women having a bit of fun and banter, he's turned into a piss take of his wife and mother, exposed him for the seedy dirty git that he is and shown us what a misogynist he really is, selfish, childish, self indulgent, immature, socially inept, lazy, dirty, bone idle, greedy and so on and on and on ......

• Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Doubtful her dressing gown has ever been washed, same as the green bedding that never gets changed. Riffy woman...
People with clean homes who have dogs still have homes that smell of dogs.

I cannot imagine what their flea pit smells like with their lack of personal hygiene, lack of clean laundry, months old unwashed bedding, lack of general cleaning, piles of filthy damp clothes, sofa throws covered in dog detritus and Sawalha-Adderley detritus, dog sick that nadia won't clean up, rotting food upstairs and downstairs, filthy toilets, Marks Crocs, Week old Unwashed Mark, Excercise sweat dripped all over their lounge, Nadias stained undetwear that she wears to mock other celebrities in (and by her own disgusting admission on their channel, when she removes said dirty underwear she then uses them to dust her home with 🤑)

The smell must be off the scale, mixed in with the cooking smells it must smell like a landfill site 🤑

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Misbehaving

VIP Member
👏👏 you've summed them up again, sounds like they've had a row, she's probably hit the drink, manky has had too many espressos ( wasn't that a good idea to buy that machine, no wonder he's so hyper and looks like shit!) They've made money out of coronavirus, which I've found personally disgraceful, really wish the press would pick them up on their lies, instead of her getting her kit off
🤢

Yes i agree.You know since joining tattle life my eyes have been well and truely opened to the media and its dark side.Drug taking lies infidelity greed and selfishness just seep out of every corner. It seems to be a sleazy world where things are ruled by narcisissts and manipulators and hidden agendas.
For me its orwellian in its corruption a bit like 1984 meets animal farm.Some are considered more equal or special than others.Urrgh it makes me a bit sick..the press are in the gutter as far as i'm concerned they follow their dark lords and everything is a commodity bought and sold they are every bit as bad as nadia and mark imo if not worse.If we follow them then we can lose our moral compass the only real sense i get are reading comments from the people they still tell the truth or from other tattlers.I've reached my fill i think this has been a great experience for me and i've learnt so much from a great group of people.
This is the best thread on here imo warm witty and welcoming and its got me through some hard times but i need a break so i'll be taking one.Wish you all the best i will miss you all and thank you for having me!!👍and my stream of consciousness 🖐.

• Heart
  • Sad

Herbert2005

VIP Member
Today’s coffee boring at the end he talks about retraining to be a therapist.....Has he been reading on here.. I think a tattler digested that.. or perhaps he heard Nadia talking about how much money therapists earn on Lee Perts live ?

What a load of bollocks. He would never be able to counsel anyone because he can't stop talking about his own shit. The man is such a deluded arsehole.

• Haha
  • Heart

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Kiki has repeatedly told Nadia and Mark she doesn't want to feature in their content but they ignore her. :(

• Sad
  • Angry

Jax04

Chatty Member
I have zero sympathy for mank. He is his own worst enemy, and a narcissist thru and thru, he LOVES having these issues, he LOVES wallowing about his issues and he LOVES the attention they bring....its all me me me.
they are BOTH the same in that aspect, money, attention and social media obsessed pair of em.

• Heart

Buddylove

VIP Member
I really don’t like the way they treat nanny Di it makes me feel very uncomfortable
I think it’s disgusting how that vile ugly excuse of a man treats his mother, he is so snidey and nasty, trying to cover it up with his cringe fake laugh and his daughters filming her laughing their heads off, nitty telling her to keep off the cake in the night coz it’s for her mum and dad then pulling a face, this family is very UNKIND, absolute morons

• Heart
  • Wow

Veracity

This flog has made me so unspeakably angry!!! How many times did she say, ‘We are finally going to get a cupboard - I haven’t had a cupboard for 25 years!’. Then she proceeded to show us two large inbuilt cupboards in the master bedroom, a triple fitted wardrobe in the new ‘dressing room‘ (a.k.a. Nanny Di’s bedroom - RIP) and then to my amazement an entire wall of fitted wardrobes in yet another junk/spare room. That is more wardrobe space that in the average house already.

Wittering on about ‘art rooms’ and the like when we know that the three spare bedrooms will continue to be a dumping ground. It makes me so angry to think that they have all that wasted space that they don’t care about and there are families living in cramped conditions who still manage to keep things organised and take pride in looking after their belongings.

And then there’s the kitchen with all the larders and pull-out drawers that can’t be used properly because they have junk spilling out of them. She doesn’t know how lucky she is and how entitled she behaves. I only realised the other day that she has two fridge freezers in the kitchen, always jampacked with food, and then another SMEG fridge freezer in the laundry room. For a family of four??!!

I can’t bear the greed of it all - it’s actually making me feel upset.

Oh and yes, we will have the weekly Insta lives to look forward to. Of course we will Nadocchio ... 🙄 😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry

GlitterKnickers

I remember N saying, think it was on a live with Manks when the three-tier was introduced, oh. does that mean your mum won't be able to come here then? She sounded quite gleeful, and crestfallen when Manks said no, as she lives alone, she is in our bubble. Up until this point I always thought she seemed fine with Di visiting, apparently not!

• Angry
  • Sad

cormorant

Chatty Member
Poor nadim: from omar sharif lite to a prop in his a cheapo internet ad, where he is made to look helpless and infirm. Believe me if Nadia thinks he's that helpless she should get out there and mow his front lawn, which I've seen all his 5ft nothing 85 something year old body struggling to do with a gigantic mower.

Supporting small and local businesses Nadia strikes again. Such a hypocrite. She'll say anything that she thinks makes her look good, all the while doing the opposite, as long she gets her snout in the trough.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Hils

VIP Member
They have just put up GFH, no content whatsoever apart from nanny di having to haul 3 boxes into the garden by herself being videod by the girls, nadia and mark, no help being given atall 😡

• Angry
  • Wow

Oohlia

Chatty Member
Why don't they do something for there local community instead of spouting off about others doing stuff....donate the £1.99 a month you con out of the subs and do packed lunches for the kids in yr area eh nitty and Manky, is that a no because yr so busy, no it's a no because yr 2 selfish gits!.. 😡

• Angry
  • Heart

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Nitty claimed they never talk about weight. The woman is a compulsive liar. Never stops mentioning it. Don't go on the internet and claim to be healthy when you are not. Don't tell us how well you eat, when we have seen the endless take away's, giant choklit bars, sugar and fat loaded cakes. Etc etc. The body never lies. Then the advice about exercise and supplements to subs is truly scary. Nitty is not qualified as any kind of doctor, therapist or fitness expert. Just an attention seeking exhibitionist. Who at almost fifty six should grow up.

• Heart
  • Angry

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
Just watched some of the Coffee Morning and boy does it rankle Mark to get the thumbs down 😁 He actually opened by commenting that 6 people had hit thumbs down before he started. And around 11.59 he’s begging for thumbs up and then saying ,” flip the thumbs down back off you 13”. He really is so obsessed with it that he can’t concentrate and interrupts his train of thought. How sad - when he started out in adult life could he imagine he’d be a 50 year old man, sat in his kitchen in the day with a baseball cap on begging strangers to hit the thumbs up to show they like him. Mark ‘sweetie’ you have my pity ...
I can't stand it when he calls people "sweetie". I can't think of any other 50 year old man who would sit in their kitchen begging for a thumbs up. 😂

• Heart