Nadia Sawalha #20 Nadocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s back in the Mirror today about her ‘body positivity posts’ 🙄 She says her daughters find them really embarrassing and in the next breath says she is doing it for her daughters. No, you are doing it to feed your addiction and desperation for exposure and attention. Full stop. Seeing their mum in these photos is not helping her daughters to have better body image as they do not respect or look up to her. She needs to stop lying to herself and the media about her motivation, put it away and give her children a break from additional stress they don’t need.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
The last time I watched a live which was a week go, there was a garden chair just outside the kitchen sliding doors clearly on show, it was clearly in the rain, they are such liars.

They allegedly haven't got anywhere to store their clothes so the garden furniture doesn't stand a chance.

The garden furniture will have been moved to a part of the garden where they don't film to rot for the winter and provide 5* bedding for the rats 😡

OMG! I've just watched her Instagram Rant 😈😈 😈

How evil does she look and sound!!!!!!

AND SHE'S WEARING A TOP THAT SAYS CALM!!!

I Imagine that's a snippet of how vile she is when she's arguing.

Who in their right mind wants to show the world their most vulgar, demon esque side?????

Her true colours are totally shown in her rant, what a nasty, vindictive, evil witch she is.

#Be Kind is long gone. To mention the upturned plug socket is cruel and vicious bearing in mind she forced her young sister to run into a room and stand on an upturned plug socket in the dark!!!!

I'm rarely shocked by Nadias behaviour but I'M SHOCKED watching that.

I bet that's how she rages at her husband and sister Julia

#EvilWitch 😡

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Did he go to the hairdresser with a picture of a pineapple?

View attachment 290075
Wow, M's aged 10 years in 2. What an advert he is for abstinence, gardening therapy and sticking with Joe Wicks.

The only men I've ever seen age this quickly are those on meth or who are in charge of running a whole country - see Blair, Obama, Gaddafi without the surgery etc.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Can anyone record tonight's Instagram Rant by Nadia??? , I imagine it will get deleted in the cold light of day. It needs saving for posterity to show just what evil nasty thoughts are in her head. The real Nadia was certainly on show tonight.

Who even has such vile thoughs in their head?

@missmickey WOW! Your right, he's aged soooo much!!! As he refuses to take legally prescribed medication, the aging has to be down to some kind of substance abuse?

What a pair they are! 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
The last time I watched a live which was a week go, there was a garden chair just outside the kitchen sliding doors clearly on show, it was clearly in the rain, they are such liars.

They allegedly haven't got anywhere to store their clothes so the garden furniture doesn't stand a chance.

The garden furniture will have been moved to a part of the garden where they don't film to rot for the winter and provide 5* bedding for the rats 😡

Who in their right mind wants to show the world their most vulgar, demon esque side?????

Her true colours are totally shown in her rant, what a nasty, vindictive, evil witch she is.

#Be Kind is long gone. To mention the upturned plug socket is cruel and vicious bearing in mind she forced her young sister to run into a room and stand on an upturned plug socket in the dark!!!!

#EvilWitch 😡

Wow - N is obviously holding out for M to resume filming of The Vanishings. She's clearly gone down the method route on the 'character'.

100% hamtastic. And waterboarding? Does she have any idea how offensive this is?

For anyone who missed N cute little plug game:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow - N is obviously holding out for M to resume filming of The Vanishings. She's clearly gone down the method route on the 'character'.

100% hamtastic. And waterboarding? Does she have any idea how offensive this is?

Shes evil, you can see quite easily how bitter and twisted she is, those aren't normal thoughts she's ranting, they are long thought out evil plans of things she would like to do to someone.

Shes definitely said those nasty things to somrone before.

It was quite disturbing viewing 😈

All said in her CALM tshirt 😜

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
called it a few pages back - the demon emerges when she has had a drink

bratia has obviously not had her quota of wotsits and lurpak for the day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

#EvilWitch 😡
That is who she she, her true self, selfish, self absorbed, arrogant, nasty, chaotic, slob & iFoul mouth trucker, and prison bird
I can imagine her in prison bossing everyone about being top witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder how this conversation might have gone down with N on the panel? See Carol's point from 0:25 and Andrea's impassioned body posivity plea at the end.

And they work with this ...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How does she remain a panellist on Loose Women? Didn’t they get rid of KP for less behaviour?
I have wondered this for quite a while. Surely she must have something on someone. Her behaviour is bizarre and quite frankly offensive. Then there’s her constant flouting of the rules. 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 18

#EvilWitch 😡

Wow, and there she is, showing her real self, that's a real swipe at Julia about the up turn plugs, evil nasty witch, why the hell don't the press show this rather than her lardy body which she knows embarrasses her daughters, just put it away love.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

She realised how awful it sounded and quickly changed it to 'the plug game'. That didn't help love, look at your colleagues shocked faces!!

• Angry
Reactions: 13

#EvilWitch 😡

Oh god she is such an awful
Actress, once again stealing someone else’s comedy. Has anyone heard of Johnaton Pie? Satirical comedian, think she was going for him, except she was just acting a really bad impression of herself :ROFLMAO:

Can anyone record tonight's Instagram Rant by Nadia??? , I imagine it will get deleted in the cold light of day. It needs saving for posterity to show just what evil nasty thoughts are in her head. The real Nadia was certainly on show tonight.

Who even has such vile thoughs in their head?

@missmickey WOW! Your right, he's aged soooo much!!! As he refuses to take legally prescribed medication, the aging has to be down to some kind of substance abuse?

What a pair they are! 😡
Abuse from his wife, we know he’s no angel, but she truly is from the dark side. Look at all the fairytales, evil witches always trick everyone they are kind, I’m just waiting for her to rant on LW.

she thinks she’s so intelligent and PC, honestly that rant was just ridiculous more publicity seeking, so she can be interviewed in any show that will have her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I was disgusted to hear Nadia say to Mark you're looking thin (she doesn't discuss weight ya know?) then to tell him he needs to go on a gut cleanse and yada yada yada. She is projecting body image problems on everyone in that house and it's vile!!! She wants to take a good look in the bleeping mirror. She's the one that needs to eat healthy and she can't do a bleeping gut cleanse we've seen her try and fail before, just like her vegan phase. She's tells people what to do with their lives and I'm guessing it's control. But practice what you preach aswell!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

I haven’t seen acting like that since...Actually i don’t think I’ve ever seen such bad acting. She thinks she’s brilliant as well because she’s trying to squeeze out a tear.

How does she remain a panellist on Loose Women? Didn’t they get rid of KP for less behaviour?
It’s disgusting how they continue to employ her. Judy shies you what a bully she is, because she’s obviously got a hold over someone at ITV

She really isn’t a very good actress at all!
She thinks she’s amazing though, otherwise she wouldn’t have put it out to, well, it’s going to be everywhere by now and I hope it will be put in places where comments can’t be deleted, and she will read them.
Looks like she filmed at Itv studios, or am I wrong?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

#EvilWitch 😡

I bet her sister remembers the up turned plug nadia was bragging about it I think on loose women the people listening were shocked she just laughed shes a wicked woman what we saw on the rant was the real nadia and why has she raged against covid it's not stopped her in any way she has made money off the back of covid with her u tube she breaks all the rules with covid shes such a hypocrite not a pleasant thing to watch her rant .

• Heart
I bet her sister remembers the up turned plug nadia was bragging about it I think on loose women the people listening were shocked she just laughed shes a wicked woman what we saw on the rant was the real nadia and why has she raged against covid it's not stopped her in any way she has made money off the back of covid with her u tube she breaks all the rules with covid shes such a hypocrite not a pleasant thing to watch her rant .
Really good point @I am not a troll. She's profiteered throughout the pandemic, I agree with every point you've made.
It was really unpleasant watching. Imagine been on the receiving end of her nasty ness. It looked very natural to her, too natural.
I think the comment where she said "I want to put my fingers up your nose and drage you down the road to humiliate you" was an odd thing to say regarding a virus, perhaps it's a line she stole from a mark argument. The upturned plug comment was from a julia argument, goodness knows who she's threatened to poor ónion juice into their eyes tho.

Evil woman. I jyst hope a clever Tattler can somehow record the rant to show future tattlers Nadias dark side in full swing.

I don't think she was acting. I think that it was a short example of angry Nadia 😡

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.