Nadia Sawalha #20 Nadocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, had to shorten the title.

TLDR

They are trying to get gifted all they can. Their Ninja #Ad was a flop, a plate of slop. Lisa is being very friendly with Mark. Kind Nadia is touting for likes on Instagram with another Kim Kardashian impression that is hilarious πŸ™„. Toffee is sick and Mark is trying to emotionally manipulate the subs to hit thumbs up. The subs are arguing in the comments and 'Dani' seems fishy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I thought 21 ppl voted for
"More freebies for the greedies, toffee is sick so manky acts like a dick" by Maid22?

Reactions: 9
ive never seen a following likeit, how on earth did all those strange people start following them. It is a cult
Well I've never been a sub, but I started watching them because I'd seen her on Loose Women. I think it's been their plan all along to make money off of YouTube. They used Kaye to get the Loose Women fans in and then dropped her as the subs started to grow. They went to a paid subscription at just the right time, when they had the followers and demand, this was around the time it became the Sawalha-Adderleys, they didn't need her 'famous' name so prominently anymore. It's actually good business sense really, whether it is morally right or wrong.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
So the comments on the toffee vlog have gone down from 45 to 38. Little Mr Sad Editor is at work πŸ˜‚

• Wow
  • Angry
Manky has had his finger on the button, it's all gone now just when it was getting interesting🀣, there's probably a few more subs crying into their hankies now after some of the comments. Crikey I think us lot are outspoken (to put it mildly) but that lot are lethal all ganging up (load of thickos) but some of them might just might have got the message with a few home truths there. Just for the record....... that was not me who laid into penny although I've had a run in with her in the past but she got the better of me and got me blocked, it might be time to get a new youtube account, job for later........I love a 'heated discussion':whistle:

• Haha
  • Heart
So the comments on the toffee vlog have gone down from 45 to 38. Little Mr Sad Editor is at work πŸ˜‚
Unless mistaken, the entire exchange has now been deleted ... 😑😑 such a sad sad despote... get a real life Manky πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹ ... and a real job ..

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Well I've never been a sub, but I started watching them because I'd seen her on Loose Women. I think it's been their plan all along to make money off of YouTube. They used Kaye to get the Loose Women fans in and then dropped her as the subs started to grow. They went to a paid subscription at just the right time, when they had the followers and demand, this was around the time it became the Sawalha-Adderleys, they didn't need her 'famous' name so prominently anymore. It's actually good business sense really, whether it is morally right or wrong.
I think that Mark was getting jealous of the N & Kaye relationship as she was staying over one or twice a week, they were walking to work together, they were very close friends, his ultimatum was: Im editing all these vlogs I either become part of it or its over - and N had to choose and she chose him ! I doubt Kaye is bothered though, she is much more private and organised in her life - thing is he has ruined it now as its lost its innonence of 2 middle aged women having a bit of fun and banter, he's turned into a piss take of his wife and mother, exposed him for the seedy dirty git that he is and shown us what a misogynist he really is, selfish, childish, self indulgent, immature, socially inept, lazy, dirty, bone idle, greedy and so on and on and on ......

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think that Mark was getting jealous of the N & Kaye relationship as she was staying over one or twice a week, they were walking to work together, they were very close friends, his ultimatum was: Im editing all these vlogs I either become part of it or its over - and N had to choose and she chose him ! I doubt Kaye is bothered though, she is much more private and organised in her life - thing is he has ruined it now as its lost its innonence of 2 middle aged women having a bit of fun and banter, he's turned into a piss take of his wife and mother, exposed him for the seedy dirty git that he is and shown us what a misogynist he really is, selfish, childish, self indulgent, immature, socially inept, lazy, dirty, bone idle, greedy and so on and on and on ......
He really spoils the channel. His personality sucks the life out of everything.

• Heart
I don't think there's anything wrong with starting a youtube channel to make an income. That's what it is for most youtubers - once they have enough followers, it's their job.

I follow a number who have grown their channels and make their income this way. They also have sponsors, whose products they flog openly, and "patreons" who choose to support them monthly and who sometimes get extra content. I do think N&M may have overestimated the views they would get, and the ease with which they would grow an audience. I think they probably assumed they would have a few viral videos by now. Their answer to lower numbers than necessary for their lifestyle has been more content and more live content.

To address the pandemic, N&M did more "lives". Lives are, for obvious reasons, the easiest to produce, and I don't blame them for churning them out. Their hook for the pandemic has been the "lives". Some other youtubers I watch have had different strategies.

I follow a lot of youtubers travelling the world in vans who, after broadcasting some exciting videos trying to get themselves and their vehicle homes out of various countries during the beginning of the pandemic, have chosen other new narratives while still living in their vans and RVs but unable to travel - one couple is building a house in the mountains, another is converting a tumbledown stone barn in Portugal into a home, an Italian couple renovated/repaired a simple and inexpensive house and garden in the Italian countryside, another totally rebuilt their tiny-house bus to travel the UK, and another just bought a cabin in the woods in Canada to winterize and live in as they do it. The episodes have a storyline, and there's a lot of drama in stories of couples learning how to build a house as they build a house!

I think the best strategy for N&M would have been to do something as a family during lockdown. Something that would have allowed us to see them grow. All the couples I've mentioned above have grown through the experiences they have documented. They have all been challenged, and they have all grown. So has their viewership.

N&M might have used the lockdown to address the clutter/hoarding issue in a real way. It would have been interesting to see them show us the problem, and then actually get up on the non-LW days and fix it. Day by day, argument by sensible argument, struggle by struggle, but all moving forward, even if with difficulty. There would then be a story arc. There would be a reason to watch. They would actually be overcoming their difficulties in a way that might comfort and inspire others. And they would actually improve their lives and the lives of their children. They could work, via distance technology, with an organizer and coach, who could keep them focused and moving forward.

I'd watch that, and I'd cheer them on.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Unless mistaken, the entire exchange has now been deleted ... 😑😑 such a sad sad despote... get a real life Manky πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹ ... and a real job ..
Deluded fecker!

He was happy to delete an entire conversation, but left a comment from someone offering a cure for herpes. Speaks volumes that does. :mad:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Somebody commented re the pandemic, and Mark read out: "... you can't trust the Irish." He read it out and his face betrayed that he thought... something, I don't know what. But he said nothing. He read it aloud and let it stand. I'm Irish, though living overseas. And I'm sick of that BS.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I thought 21 ppl voted for
"More freebies for the greedies, toffee is sick so manky acts like a dick" by Maid22?
Yea, I was a wee bit exited, oh well, if it was a draw, I'd rather have had the freebies for greedies included!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yea, I was a wee bit exited, oh well, if it was a draw, I'd rather have had the freebies for greedies included!
Sorry that you don't like the title. :( It's not allowing me to edit it? Perhaps an admin can help.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.