Nadia Sawalha #20 Nadocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First thing I do now is go on the DM site and leave half a dozen comments as she is getting in there more often.
what's the DM site is that on INSTA and you mean she is reading more private comments? Maybe that's why she has suddenly changed her mind and now wants to be thin, like "Gwinny Gwin Gwin," stay AWAY from the Lurpack!

What's with all this top mamma shite, she does my frigging head in.
cos she's completely the opposite, so maybe if she sees it in writing she might believe it or think we will.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
what's the lastest bullshit from lurpak twit?

saw a clip of her on loose women a couple of days ago talking about intimacy - lol, like she knows what that is

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I wonder if Dani Zoe has managed to finish that amazing book. Honey I home-schooled the kids is after all quite a difficult and long book, it has 143 pages😱

I wonder if her husband, who is also a teacher (in the same school) and also owns a cleaning company, has managed to read the book too, now they have two copies and don't have to share 😂😂

Well done Clarity-seeker! You have definitely lived up to your name and suppled us with the "clarity" we needed 👍

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
what's the lastest bullshit from lurpak twit?

saw a clip of her on loose women a couple of days ago talking about intimacy - lol, like she knows what that is
She's made sausage stew 🤮 which I would be embarrassed to give to a desperately starving homeless person, but she cooked it for Teddy. Apparently she has been bouncing around on INSTA and it's not attractive. New KIMK skim Sarah cooper rip-off. The skims are truly revolting, don't even fit because she's got so fat and had curry down her bra.( She woke up with 'stinking thinking hating her fat') so we think she has changed her mind and now wants to be thin.

They are singing nursery rhymes to their subs🤪 and her and Manky are on half term. Oh and they delivered their Bestselling book to a fake sub.( Lots of amazing detective work done by seeking clarity there.)
Last night she baked a cake because she's such special 'MOMMIE' in 4 minutes.............😤

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lies, lies and even more lies Nadia.
Ad breaks last on average 4 mins! Nobody could make a cake in 4 mins!
You need 5 mins just to find the ingredients and another 5 mins just to weigh them! She had obviously made the sponges earlier in the day (maybe even from a box cake) and during the ad break simply whipped up some cream, added raspberry jam to it and sandwiched the two sponges together - time needed 4 mins. That's what she might have done.
You are right Nadia, your arabic👃nose is getting bigger and bigger 😂😂😂😂 must be all the lies you keep telling and not just old age !!
Liar is right... Nadocchio!🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
what's the DM site is that on INSTA and you mean she is reading more private comments? Maybe that's why she has suddenly changed her mind and now wants to be thin, like "Gwinny Gwin Gwin," stay AWAY from the Lurpack!

cos she's completely the opposite, so maybe if she sees it in writing she might believe it or think we will.
I think in this case DM stands for Daily Mail (on line)

DM site = Daily Mail online

Insta Vom soup.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Apparently Penny is taking some time away because she was bullied and is stressed out. Maybe next time she will think before she jumps on an innocent comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Apparently Penny is taking some time away because she was bullied and is stressed out. Maybe next time she will think before she jumps on an innocent comment.
All of their subs are hanging on by an emotional thread like Mark. They all give it but cannot take it. It's all flowers and rainbows emojis on the surface but say anything they disagree with and it's tears and tantrums. Neither Mark or Nadia realise how vulnerable their subs are, when they invariably drop them there will be a mass breakdown which is the most worrying aspect of their channel which neither of them get. In trying to make money from youtube, They've created a bunch of needy vulnerable ppl who depend on them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
She's made sausage stew 🤮 which I would be embarrassed to give to a desperately starving homeless person, but she cooked it for Teddy. Apparently she has been bouncing around on INSTA and it's not attractive. New KIMK skim Sarah cooper rip-off. The skims are truly revolting, don't even fit because she's got so fat and had curry down her bra.( She woke up with 'stinking thinking hating her fat') so we think she has changed her mind and now wants to be thin.

They are singing nursery rhymes to their subs🤪 and her and Manky are on half term. Oh and they delivered their Bestselling book to a fake sub.( Lots of amazing detective work done by seeking clarity there.)
Last night she baked a cake because she's such special 'MOMMIE' in 4 minutes.............😤
i saw that video of her 'modelling' those skims...she didn't even bother putting the bra on properly + the curry stains as you mention :sick: great advert, really will encourage people to buy them :rolleyes:

singing nursery rhymes to their subs? they're reaching levels of patronising that i didn't think were possible tbh

also, baked a cake in 4 mins? i smell shite

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Good. She's annoying anyway always playing mother hen to everyone and sticking her nose in everywhere. She's manky's right hand man when it comes to troll hunting, one less idiot but I don't think she will stay away too long.
Did nitty have the tissue down her bra to soak up the curry stain, what a sight for sore eyes that was.

Where did she say this? I guessed she couldn't stay away too long she's been commenting on today's coff.moan in the last hour....

Last edited:
i saw that video of her 'modelling' those skims...she didn't even bother putting the bra on properly + the curry stains as you mention :sick: great advert, really will encourage people to buy them :rolleyes:

singing nursery rhymes to their subs? they're reaching levels of patronising that i didn't think were possible tbh

also, baked a cake in 4 mins? i smell shite
She didn’t put the bra on properly because it doesn’t fit, clearly couldn’t be done up.

I've noticed a few of their super subs are no longer commenting, I don't blame them really what's the point? Mark looks at the comments only to do one thing and that's to delete any comments not stroking his ego. He passes by all the other comments without even a simple like. Why should people give him a thumbs up when he can't even be bothered to reply to a loyal sub. The only thing entertaining about their channel is some of the comments.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Bloody pathetic!....my patience is wearing thin with some of them, their actually condoning his bullying tactics and in turn are turning into bullies too....then cry when people stand up to them.... need to get a life, far too much time on their hands!

Good. She's annoying anyway always playing mother hen to everyone and sticking her nose in everywhere. She's manky's right hand man when it comes to troll hunting, one less idiot but I don't think she will stay away too long.
Did nitty have the tissue down her bra to soak up the curry stain, what a sight for sore eyes that was.

Where did she say this? I guessed she couldn't stay away too long she's been commenting on today's coff.moan in the last hour....
It was mentioned on Lee Peart's channel last night. A few of them were saying how horrible the trolls are and that Penny had been bullied by them, but Mank and Nits had booted them off. Something along those lines. Manky's wannabe next wife is just as bad, imo.

The trouble is, if i was looking for something new to watch and i stumbled across L Pearts channel and saw the SA posse chirping on like they do, i'd immediately click off. They act like a bunch of bleedin' kids. Go and watch some cartoons if you are that sensitive.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I feel sorry for Lee because he's lumbered with the saddos now thanks to nitty. They are all chatting away amongst themselves about nothing as usual. Message to manky.... look what you have inflicted on poor Lee such a shame because he seems like a decent guy and his channel is so much better than yours but it's been invaded by your nutcase followers.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I feel sorry for Lee because he's lumbered with the saddos now thanks to nitty. They are all chatting away amongst themselves about nothing as usual. Message to manky.... look what you have inflicted on poor Lee such a shame because he seems like a decent guy and his channel is so much better than yours but it's been invaded by your nutcase followers.
Manky and nitty have ruined any chance he had on YouTube, having their bizarre weird bullying subs yakking away in his comments section will definitely put normal folk off going back to his channel, me for one

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.