Nadia Sawalha #20 Nadocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Went on to like the ego comment, but weasel man has already deleted it. Clicked on to hear the words from his mouth and noticed how filthy Nadia's dressing gown collar is, how does she manage to get so grimy? I couldn't face watching smarmy faced Mr know it all news man.

Her neck is rank. As my dear old nan would say, "She could grow taters on her neck" 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I just heard nadia slate trump about not paying tax dont they cheat the taxman with their claims of expenses .

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
[QUOTE
In tonight’s waffle. N Asked M if he’d seen her recent insta post lip sync and he said ‘NO’
He then Almost immediately went on to say he saw she had “curry down her tits” in the same insta post.🙄
(God,I hate grown men and women using words like that... I’m no prude but jeeez, they’re not 16 years old.
So crude and disrespectful towards her-not that she deserves better...)
So he had seen it.
Why say he hadn’t?
Fair play to Dina for telling Nitty she looked awful in it but as usual, it goes over her head and she thinks Dina is laughing with her and not at her.😂
Maybe Dina isn’t laughing at all... maybe she’s cringing all the way into the corner of her art box.😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Bless him, he has started to copy Lee Peart's thumbnail style. Can't you even manage to come up with your own ideas now Manky?. He'll be having a "thumbs up" banner running along the bottom next, infact he's probably working on it now.

• Haha
Went on to like the ego comment, but weasel man has already deleted it. Clicked on to hear the words from his mouth and noticed how filthy Nadia's dressing gown collar is, how does she manage to get so grimy? I couldn't face watching smarmy faced Mr know it all news man.
Doubtful her dressing gown has ever been washed, same as the green bedding that never gets changed. Riffy woman...

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Nitty eating toast and speaking with her mouth full of food. No manners whatsoever.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Doubtful her dressing gown has ever been washed, same as the green bedding that never gets changed. Riffy woman...
People with clean homes who have dogs still have homes that smell of dogs.

I cannot imagine what their flea pit smells like with their lack of personal hygiene, lack of clean laundry, months old unwashed bedding, lack of general cleaning, piles of filthy damp clothes, sofa throws covered in dog detritus and Sawalha-Adderley detritus, dog sick that nadia won't clean up, rotting food upstairs and downstairs, filthy toilets, Marks Crocs, Week old Unwashed Mark, Excercise sweat dripped all over their lounge, Nadias stained undetwear that she wears to mock other celebrities in (and by her own disgusting admission on their channel, when she removes said dirty underwear she then uses them to dust her home with 🤑)

The smell must be off the scale, mixed in with the cooking smells it must smell like a landfill site 🤑

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
He deletes the comment about his ego being huge but leaves the one about Nitty 🤔...
I've noticed that he does this quite a lot. He leaves them there until enough folk have seen them, and only then will he delete them, if ever.

Misogynistic hole. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 17
At the beginning of September they did a vlog whereby Dina cleaned out a cupboard/draw. Nitty was gushing all over her saying. ''Why didn't I know you loved a cupboard clear out, would have got you round here sooner'' Come on, Dina was only doing it because they were filming it, and I was surprised how loud, and how she swore, Dina, the teacher hahahahaha. Also, as per, Manky blaming everyone else for the mess/dirty toilet, ''That's girls for you'' he's a snivelling coward, not a loyal bone in his rot smelling body. What's the betting it's already in a state again.

• Angry
  • Heart
Urgh - live starts with him happily saying he wants to know how everyone felt when they didn’t turn up for coffee moaning, gloating at being missed 🤮
Hes a complete arse,he genuinely thinks hes an idol with his little cult following of weird,deranged and disturbed people.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
His reply to his daughter underneath this insta post sickens me . "You are all the greatest reason in the world to never pick up a drink". How much more crap can he pile onto his kids?. I can remember when i watched Lee Peart's channel when he had them both on for a Mr & Mrs type thing, and he said in answer to a question that he had scarificed so much for his family.

Those kids will probably hear his martyrish BS until his last fecking breath. :mad::mad::mad:
I believe Kaye has no time for any of it either - look how uncomfortable M is being called out on his ME ME ME at 41:55.

M immediately jumps to the defensive 'empirical truth' that the family prevent him from engaging in a prolonged suicide, whilst confidently saying he's been through enough therapy. He Really Hasn't. Earlier in the vlog he states that after rehab they recommend 90 AA meetings in 90 days, he got to 70. Apparently, he struggles with the constant reminder that he's an alcoholic - instead, everyone else has to struggle with the constant reminder that he's a 'recovering' alcoholic. Personally, I don't care about the number of meetings he attended/s or, like cormorant, if M has a drink or not. We call him out on tattle as he has styled himself as an authority on addiction (and makes money from similarly and differently vulnerable people he reeled in via his wife off the telly :mad:) when the way he twitches and sweats over the (y)(n)(n)(n)(n)s on his family YT channel illustrates he's now in the throes of another crippling addiction.

What a bastard to threaten someone whose second husband took his own life like that. 😡 N says, "He has got well," but he really hasn't. M also appears to have created a new definition for empirical truth or even simple truth. He's always putting a pseudo-intellectual spin on his avoidance tactics and lazy bloated lifestyle. Putting down the bottle is one thing, learning to live with yourself when you had become used to self-medicating enabling you to ignore the things you couldn't face about yourself is another.

Can you imagine if Kaye had challenged / 'trolled' him like this in the comments? King bleep and his army would have stomped all over the nasty garden gnome. I do believe that in daring to speak truth to power, she sounded one of the death knells for the Nadia and Kaye Show.

In other news, considering this was two years ago why does M look like he's all prepped to pose (note: guns out in a carefully selected tax deductible tshirt, preening and pouting at N and Kaye's audience) for the #JoWicks plan 'after' shot? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
He deletes the comment about his ego being huge but leaves the one about Nitty 🤔...
he cant take any criticism but likes that she gets a negative comment, what a twit

I believe Kaye has no time for any of it either - look how uncomfortable M is being called out on his ME ME ME at 41:55.

M immediately jumps to the defensive 'empirical truth' that the family prevent him from engaging in a prolonged suicide, whilst confidently saying he's been through enough therapy. He Really Hasn't. Earlier in the vlog he states that after rehab they recommend 90 AA meetings in 90 days, he got to 70. Apparently, he struggles with the constant reminder that he's an alcoholic - instead, everyone else has to struggle with the constant reminder that he's a 'recovering' alcoholic. Personally, I don't care about the number of meetings he attended/s or, like cormorant, if M has a drink or not. We call him out on tattle as he has styled himself as an authority on addiction (and makes money from similarly and differently vulnerable people he reeled in via his wife off the telly :mad:) when the way he twitches and sweats over the (y)(n)(n)(n)(n)s on his family YT channel illustrates he's now in the throes of another crippling addiction.

What a bastard to threaten someone whose second husband took his own life like that. 😡 N says, "He has got well," but he really hasn't. M also appears to have created a new definition for empirical truth or even simple truth. He's always putting a pseudo-intellectual spin on his avoidance tactics. Putting down the bottle is one thing, learning to live with yourself when you had become used to self-medicating enabling you to ignore the things you couldn't face about yourself is another.

Can you imagine if Kaye had challenged / 'trolled' him like this in the comments? King bleep and his army would have stomped all over the nasty garden gnome. I do believe that in daring to speak truth to power, she sounded one of the death knells for the Nadia and Kaye Show.

In other news, considering this was two years ago why does M look like he's all prepped to pose for the #JoWicks plan 'after' shot? 🤔
i remember that vlog well as I too felt that Kaye was shocked at his comments, I always felt they didnt get on he is jealous of her friendship with N and Kaye is to inelligent to be fooled by him I always got the impression she didnt have a great relationship with him - would love to know what she really thinks of him
and yes, what atwat, againhas to get in that he would return to drink and drugs .......yawn ....

Last edited:
  • Heart
It's still there this morning with 31 (y)s - M's such a fragile misogynist.
He must have been busy meeting the needs of Laurel Rose Rees Forbes ...
Selfless. 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
People with clean homes who have dogs still have homes that smell of dogs.

I cannot imagine what their flea pit smells like with their lack of personal hygiene, lack of clean laundry, months old unwashed bedding, lack of general cleaning, piles of filthy damp clothes, sofa throws covered in dog detritus and Sawalha-Adderley detritus, dog sick that nadia won't clean up, rotting food upstairs and downstairs, filthy toilets, Marks Crocs, Week old Unwashed Mark, Excercise sweat dripped all over their lounge, Nadias stained undetwear that she wears to mock other celebrities in (and by her own disgusting admission on their channel, when she removes said dirty underwear she then uses them to dust her home with 🤑)

The smell must be off the scale, mixed in with the cooking smells it must smell like a landfill site 🤑
And the poor cleaning/organising company are going in there to touch those things and enjoy those aromas, for free! :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.