Nadia Sawalha #20 Nadocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet her sister remembers the up turned plug nadia was bragging about it I think on loose women the people listening were shocked she just laughed shes a wicked woman what we saw on the rant was the real nadia and why has she raged against covid it's not stopped her in any way she has made money off the back of covid with her u tube she breaks all the rules with covid shes such a hypocrite not a pleasant thing to watch her rant .
I wish I had the tech know- how to put up Johnathon Pie rants on here. He is a political satirist who is a 'tv journalist' and goes off on these rants, check him out on youtube. She's just copying him, really really badly, however, her script was clearly written by her and to come up with those things, inner Zelda boiling just beneath the surface. Sad thing is,she thinks she's brilliant (totally deluded of course) Oh she will have watched that a zillion times, proud as punch, thinking the UK will be carrying her through the streets of London chanting Nadia, Nadia for priminister!

Really good point @I am not a troll. She's profiteered throughout the pandemic, I agree with every point you've made.
It was really unpleasant watching. Imagine been on the receiving end of her nasty ness. It looked very natural to her, too natural.
I think the comment where she said "I want to put my fingers up your nose and drage you down the road to humiliate you" was an odd thing to say regarding a virus, perhaps it's a line she stole from a mark argument. The upturned plug comment was from a julia argument, goodness knows who she's threatened to poor ónion juice into their eyes tho.

Evil woman. I jyst hope a clever Tattler can somehow record the rant to show future tattlers Nadias dark side in full swing.

I don't think she was acting. I think that it was a short example of angry Nadia 😡
Oh yes, I think it was definitely what she would be like when she is angry, but using as i said Jonathan Pie satire to hide behind.
I hope the papers upload and this time don't class it as brilliant satire and show true genuine shock.

Reactions: 10
Shes evil, you can see quite easily how bitter and twisted she is, those aren't normal thoughts she's ranting, they are long thought out evil plans of things she would like to do to someone.

Shes definitely said those nasty things to somrone before.

It was quite disturbing viewing 😈

All said in her CALM tshirt 😜
I haven’t seen acting like that since...Actually i don’t think I’ve ever seen such bad acting. She thinks she’s brilliant as well because she’s trying to squeeze out a tear.

It’s disgusting how they continue to employ her. Judy shies you what a bully she is, because she’s obviously got a hold over someone at ITV

She thinks she’s amazing though, otherwise she wouldn’t have put it out to, well, it’s going to be everywhere by now and I hope it will be put in places where comments can’t be deleted, and she will read them.
Looks like she filmed at Itv studios, or am I wrong?
shes a tit actress end of, and shouldnt even describe herself as one

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So her rant about covid, how exactly has it affected her? They've made money out of vlogs, they've had food delivery ( and Mank popping out for essentials like Cheetos and chocolate)they've had a holiday ( broke the rules there)gifted some lovely garden furniture, a hot tub, a large ( though looks like a tit tip) garden to sit out in, has been seeing her family and friends, so do tell us nitty, what have you missed, sod all compared to thousands who have lost love ones, their jobs, their homes :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
going back a bit @Clarity seeker, Ive just seen a very quick glance at the two girls eating Viennanetta and they both wear hoodies, maybe Bratia is ''tryin to stay down wiv the youf' by wearing that hideous red hoodie. God I could not believe seeing 'it' moving, she is actually waddling now, and wearing pyjama bottoms because the matching trackie ones obviously didn't fit. Sorry had to go back and have look.
Feeling in a better mood today, especially after her fantastically monumental mistake of a rant on INSTA, please if there is Karma, let someone who doesn't like her in the press see it. She needs bringing down peg or two.

Reactions: 12
Really good point @I am not a troll.
I think the comment where she said "I want to put my fingers up your nose and drage you down the road to humiliate you" was an odd thing to say regarding a virus, perhaps it's a line she stole from a mark argument.

I don't think she was acting. I think that it was a short example of angry Nadia 😡

This is the real Doreen, that's for sure. Remember when she sat on the LW panel and told the world about their argument in the car, which ended in her getting out and running around the streets of Croydon, screaming like a demented banshee. Nasty piece of work.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
This is the real Doreen, that's for sure. Remember when she sat on the LW panel and told the world about their argument in the car, which ended in her getting out and running around the streets of Croydon, screaming like a demented banshee. Nasty piece of work.
I wish she had done it in her underwear, then the Daily Mail would have shown it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder why the press don’t pick up on her in a negative way. If it was anyone else they would report So and So has mega melt down and rip the apart.

going back a bit @Clarity seeker, Ive just seen a very quick glance at the two girls eating Viennanetta and they both wear hoodies, maybe Bratia is ''tryin to stay down wiv the youf' by wearing that hideous red hoodie. God I could not believe seeing 'it' moving, she is actually waddling now, and wearing pyjama bottoms because the matching trackie ones obviously didn't fit. Sorry had to go back and have look.
Feeling in a better mood today, especially after her fantastically monumental mistake of a rant on INSTA, please if there is Karma, let someone who doesn't like her in the press see it. She needs bringing down peg or two.
The way she walks has always got on my wick.
She has a cocky, strutty, swagger, the kind a lot of middle aged, mid-life crisis that men with over expensive clothes and brown pointy shoes have.
They always seem to be on their mobile phones telling whomever is on the other end that ‘it’s time we escalated this to the next level’ (when really it’s just their Mothers girlfriends or wives asking them what they want for tea.)
Full of their own self importance and wanting all attention on them.
That’s her... Bratia, with her ‘look at me’ walk. Making sure with every step, her boobs either jiggle or boing in accordance with the spiel she is spurting at the time.
Synchronised Boobage wobbles.
If I was clever enough, I’d probably have a you tube channel all about it and do a Montage vlog of all the times she emphasises that stupid arrogant bouncy walk to make her appear to be confident and important when in fact it just makes her look like a geezer on the way to a football match or down the pub.
Maybe she’s not hung properly and her balls are giving her jip.?
Either way, not very ladylike.
like I say, amongst many other things, her walk really grates my cheese.

The way she walks has always got on my wick.
She has a cocky, strutty, swagger, the kind a lot of middle aged, mid-life crisis that men with over expensive clothes and brown pointy shoes have.
They always seem to be on their mobile phones telling whomever is on the other end that ‘it’s time we escalated this to the next level’ (when really it’s just their Mothers girlfriends or wives asking them what they want for tea.)
Full of their own self importance and wanting all attention on them.
That’s her... Bratia, with her ‘look at me’ walk. Making sure with every step, her boobs either jiggle or boing in accordance with the spiel she is spurting at the time.
Synchronised Boobage wobbles.
If I was clever enough, I’d probably have a you tube channel all about it and do a Montage vlog of all the times she emphasises that stupid arrogant bouncy walk to make her appear to be confident and important when in fact it just makes her look like a geezer on the way to a football match or down the pub.
Maybe she’s not hung properly and her balls are giving her jip.?
Either way, not very ladylike.
like I say, amongst many other things, her walk really grates my cheese.
A lot of young ones seem to be wearing pyjama bottoms with their uni hoodies as lounge wear/ pyjamas these days. Two of my girls did. ( my youngest is 30 and graduated last with her masters to be a doctor) They wear the university hoodies with pride but are too cool to wear them out and about, hence the pyjama look.
Point being, Bratia has got it so wrong! Lol 😂
Pyjama bottoms and hoodie only works if she’s been to uni.
Her girls won’t have set that trend either will they?
Unless- they get hoodies with ‘Homeschooled- class of 2020’ printed on.
(Maybe Auntie Dina could print that on with a potato cutting?)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Who does this unless they’re really self absorbed and attention seeking?
If I’m proud of my hubby, feel great waves of love for him, am annoyed at him, I tell him to his face. I don’t put it on social media. Even if I were ‘an influencer,’ some things are best kept private. How can they tell if any sentiment is sincere if it’s plastered all over t’internet?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Who does this unless they’re really self absorbed and attention seeking?
If I’m proud of my hubby, feel great waves of love for him, am annoyed at him, I tell him to his face. I don’t put it on social media. Even if I were ‘an influencer,’ some things are best kept private. How can they tell if any sentiment is sincere if it’s plastered all over t’internet?
Maddie's post is cringe too... do his older daughters ever respond to all this shite from N and Maddie, as cant see any comments from them
16 years sober and still not over it... mmmm

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Maddie's post is cringe too... do his older daughters ever respond to all this shite from N and Maddie, as cant see any comments from them
16 years sober and still not over it... mmmm
Because his other two Girls were raised with a level of decorum by their mother/s and NOT him.
They say it best ... when they say nothing at all.
The fact they don’t comment speaks volumes and I bet he’s seething that he doesn’t have their dignity and grace in staying off the insta comments.
Well done Izzy & Fleur! 👍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder why the press don’t pick up on her in a negative way. If it was anyone else they would report So and So has mega melt down and rip the apart.
I always think it's because of her friendship with Jane moore and jane's involvement with the daily mail. They never write anything bad about nitty someone is looking out for her.

• Angry
  • Heart
I always think it's because of her friendship with Jane moore and jane's involvement with the daily mail. They never write anything bad about nitty someone is looking out for her.
yes and Jane Moore writes for the SUn too

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Going back a bit - re the Instagram rant. It looks like it’s been cut in a couple of places - she’s really not much of an actress if she can’t even monologue for 30 seconds without being edited 🙄

• Haha
Definitely an achievement for him being 16yrs sober, but did he envisage that he would be friendless stuck indoors editing the odd vlog here and there!.... surely his ambition is not to be a YouTube sensation!!!....he's got no drive or passion for anything!.. baffles me!

• Heart
I find this quite disturbing...strange how they communicate this over social media...don't they talk face-to-face?

33m.jpg
44m.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad
I find this quite disturbing...strange how they communicate this over social media...don't they talk face-to-face?

View attachment 291093View attachment 291094
I absolutely agree with you. They are in the same house for goodness sake and communicating to each other via the internet! (And sharing it with thousands of strangers along the way). They can say these things to each other, or write them down and give it as a letter. Both are personal, meaningful and appropriate expressions of their feelings. Why does it need to be on a worldwide public forum? Who is it they are seeking validation from?

• Angry
  • Sick
It's because they've fallen for her 'kind' act and ITV protect their talent.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.