Nadia Sawalha #20 Nadocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The newborn baby wants to wish Mark a happy 16th sober birthday! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL He's very advanced in his understanding isn't he LOLOLOLOLOL

I'm looking forward to seeing Dani. Something tells me she won't be here though. lolololol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The newborn baby wants to wish Mark a happy 16th sober birthday! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL He's very advanced in his understanding isn't he LOLOLOLOLOL
its the baby jesus - adorning the new Messiah MankyMan

the woman in AMerica with no teeth in!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So, I just found 'Station Jim' on Putlocker. If you can bear the pop ups, watch from 1hour 2 mins to see every N 'the actress' stereotype in one package:

- N plays the teeniest of bit parts (Rosa) in a forgetable TV film with an otherwise decent cast - the STAR, Jim, is a dog!
- N plays a Nancy from Oliver-type role.
- N overacts.
- N's tiny piece of dialogue is laced with sleazy innuendo.
- N's boobs are hoiked up in a bustle.
- N speaks in a strong, shifting, unidentifiable European / Russian / Middle Eastern - OK just plain bleeping awful accent.
- N's scene takes place in a pub.

I reckon busty young N's scene gets a regular screening in the man cave. Duck for cover Jabba the Hutt! 🙈
George Cole was definitely too old for Gina Lollobrigida, but John Tompson........🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
where is this tribute video? can you share please?

just seen it's on his insta! o god it's over ten minutes long............LOLOLOLOOLOL

This is so sad, in the truest sense of the word.

I can just see M sitting on his own on an empty bench outside the Nelly Dean watching this on repeat until sunset.
I bet Fleur was over the moon to have her professional IG account tagged in this message. :(

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
browsing Ashley's insta I see that he going to start going to gym and has posted a before pic of his body. good for him. also good for him for leaving the house to go do it, unlike his heroes! the fact that nadia cooks the shittest most unhealthy food whilst pretending she is some sort of nutritional expert is something she should be deeply deeply ashamed of, because she encouraging a lot of people with health issues and weight issues to eat crap food whilst misinforming them about what a healthy diet actually is. i hope along with his exercise he is following a healthy eating plan not informed by the pesudo expert preaching of piggia.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
But Nitty is dining and drinking in Soho with her friend Lee 😉😉😉
So they’re both in soho.
Imagine going for lunch with a ‘mate’ and knowing your other half is walking the streets waiting till you finish!
Major indigestion Trying to wolf down three portions of cake then having to rush off in case Manky gives into the urge to visit one of his old haunts.🙃

Hope they are sat outside then because if they are in a Tier 2 area thats a rule break.
She said exactly that... “We’re sitting outside so not breaking any rules!” 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Why didnt mank join bratia and lee? 🤔 seems odd to me that he’d rather roam the streets looking at pubs alone than have lunch with his wife and friend.

Reactions: 19
Wtf with trying to force him to eat cake cause he hasn't drank in 16 years... How bizzare! He looked so annoyed. Can't blame him... I bet the whole family are sick of her telling them what to eat and what not to eat!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why oh why do they keep calling it a birthday?? Surely it's an anniversary no??? Correct me if I'm wrong.... or a thumbs up will suffice😉😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mark is in Soho wondering about on his own while his wife is in Soho getting pissed on his "Sober birthday". Great relationship.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Does anyone else think many of Nadia and Mark's followers seem to be unstable/ have learning difficulties? If you look at the comments under their videos and on their live streams its quite concerning. I don't mean this to be offensive or derogatory to those followers in any way, but it worries me that they are being taken advantage of... like through the paid membership feature or just by becoming overly dependant or attached to the channel?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Does anyone else think many of Nadia and Mark's followers seem to be unstable/ have learning difficulties? If you look at the comments under their videos and on their live streams its quite concerning. I don't mean this to be offensive or derogatory to those followers in any way, but it worries me that they are being taken advantage of... like through the paid membership feature or just by becoming overly dependant or attached to the channel?
Yes many of us do think that. We’ve discussed it on here before. Their super family subs do seem very vulnerable, alone and some frequent characters do appear to have a form of learning disability/delay.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes many of us do think that. We’ve discussed it on here before. Their super family subs do seem very vulnerable, alone and some frequent characters do appear to have a form of learning disability/delay.
Ah I see, apologies I’m new here! It’s good to know I’m not the only one who thinks this. I wonder why it’s the case (I guess you’ve already discussed that too- I’ll go and look haha)

completely agree, very vulnerable people being taken in with this cult family approach, its very concerning

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Ah I see, apologies I’m new here! It’s good to know I’m not the only one who thinks this. I wonder why it’s the case (I guess you’ve already discussed that too- I’ll go and look haha)
That’s okay, welcome 😊

Reactions: 4
There channel used to have the odd video commenting on mental health, but now it seems to be all they really want to talk about, that and Covid, which they must be thanking their lucky stars for. If the virus hadn't created the crazy world in which we find ourselves, they would have feck all to keep their cash register kerchinging!.

Preying on the vulnerable is my view of them, plus they are absolute bullshitters, which isn't a quality i find attractive in people.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Definitely, the video some of their subs made for them recently also highlighted it. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Don’t kow what I did to the written part of this post but it disappeared.
Will try again...

She said Hugh Grant looked ‘Well rough’ when she and Mank were discussing ‘The Undoing’-
then she walks round the corner looking like this.
Is she heavily pregnant, wearing three hoodies or just crisp and spaghetti laden?
The usual lip smacking is turned up a notch with the sucking of cheesy wotsits.
Like a camel chewing a lemon.
Her eating really makes my nostrils flare. 😶
She’s so unhygienic, she can’t even eat clean. Mark picked a tomatoe and shoved it up his nose then his mothers 🤮🤮🤢🤢 no wonder the dogs are sick.

• Sick
  • Angry
where is this tribute video? can you share please?

just seen it's on his insta! o god it's over ten minutes long............LOLOLOLOOLOL

Once again every single person in that video had some sort of Learning Disability. I really don't mean that to sound awful. It's literally just an observation. These are the VULNERABLE people they are taking MONEY from. It just seems SO SO SO WRONG to me.

They remind me of people who befriend people with Learning Disabilities and get them to buy them cigarettes or say "can I borrow 20 quid?" The kind of people who don't really give a damn about the person. They just USE them and USE them.... Let me guess, I bet Mark hasn't even acknowledged this video at all???

Am I the only one who thinks this?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.