Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nightwatchman

The assumptions about chi chi being dead haven't sat right with me and personally I think Kiki should be left out of conservation, I feel for that girl and don't like to see her being speculated about, Mank should keep his mouth shut about her and respect her privacy.
I agree, I think it's one thing to talk about Nadia and Mark as they are grown adults who are choosing to put themselves out there on the internet. But it's completely wrong to bring their children into it.
The comment I made about him cutting out comments Smilie was sent before Iโ€™d finished writing it.๐Ÿ™ˆ
I get trigger happy and my fingers write things I have little control over when Iโ€™m on one!
It was in response to this mornings Coffee Moaning disappearing. I could imagine him taking it down to go through any of the comments connected to the girl/woman who said she was in hospital after a failed
SUi ciDE attempt.
I think her surname is Smilie?

Spot the difference-
I don't think there's any need to body shame that's quite unfair and cruel. I think there's MORE than enough for us to talk about with this pair without bringing anyone's weight into it. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 3

Clarity seeker

Chatty Member
Lisa just helping herself to the milk from the fridge. A bit strange in someone else's house..don't you think?
I thought it was them! Kerry has a YouTube channel herself, and there's a video of what they done at hers.. whilst she gave them her life story ๐Ÿ™„ They didn't do anything special, just folded/grouped clothes. The one woman seems far more interested in any gossip than clothing storage, and kept saying she'd already seen the cupboards etc on their Instagram/YouTube ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Do you have a link to the video please. I canโ€™t find it. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Reactions: 2

Clarity seeker

Chatty Member
Can someone create a new thread maybe for the new dawn please?
I still canโ€™t figure it out!๐Ÿ™ˆ
New thread title suggestion

โ€˜THE LAST THREAD WENT BATSHIT CRAZY SWEETIEโ€™

chipmunk

VIP Member
So now she's advertising pharmacy through the letterbox. The woman has no F"ing morals at all.

Sod the local pharmacy that's working its socks off providing medicine, advice, home deliveries etc, she's advertising a massive corporate medicine supplier that requires no human interaction.

Because they never go out they've forgotten than local shops are dying and need support. So for a few quid she's sold her soul to the corporate giants.

Here in the lake district we couldn't manage without our local pharmacy, they are deeply valued in our community. The pharmacist will drop off pills on his way home if required.

Nitty wants everything through the door and is using coronavirus to justify it. Well it saves her 87yr old dad having to go collect his pills because she couldn't possibly do it for him. Vile woman ๐Ÿ˜ก
There are other people in the family who are not invited, nor who want to take part in her demented circus. They collect Teddy's medicine. Though she makes out she is the only surviving KIND family member. There is a huge tribe who look after each other, and they don't go near her.

Pharmacists really have taken on a lot of the services we used to access through the GP. I agree, this is commercial exploitation of sick and elderly people. It's also a model with a higher carbon footprint than current solutions. Sound familiar? :mad:

Other tattlers have rightly mentioned that there is no barrier to any of the SwadderEleys collecting Teddy's medicine from one of two pharamacies within easy waking distance. I have a different take on all of this. Why have N & M not signed up to the Royal Voluntary Service? They have precious few genuine commitments, after all. Community volunteers have been doing this kind of shizzle through the service (and independently of it, because many people are #deeplykind) throughout lockdown.

Apparently, a doorstep visit from M and N is a real treat acc the Dani-bot. Imagine the additional spark of joy such a visit would bring to suffering members of their local community as they receive their medication.
Whoaaaah, I've missed out on some threads obviously. There is a family member who picks Teddy's medicine up for him. She has never picked up anything for anyone not even her own father, not even herself!

There are other people in the family who are not invited, nor who want to take part in her demented circus. They collect Teddy's medicine. Though she makes out she is the only surviving KIND family member. There is a huge tribe who look after each other, and they don't go near her.

Whoaaaah, I've missed out on some threads obviously. There is a family member who picks Teddy's medicine up for him. She has never picked up anything for anyone not even her own father, not even herself!
Teddy would walk on his own to the chemist,but he has recently had extensive surgery, so back off Sumo Narrdiar. He is a stoic man who can look after himself with Betyy seeing to his every need; and has so any family members who you refuse to talk to, who look after him and Betty. 'Nadia Sawalha and Family' my arse, where's the family? Dreading being invited to get food poisoning from your Ninja shiiite.

Well that analogy failed in the short term. Here's ME ME ME drowing in a tumbler of crystal clear cold water because N kept asking if he'd finished editing the Shit Sunday Show.

Dare I suggest an AA meeting?
Well, I'm going to stick up for him there, I know what he is going through or lets say, I've been there. I thought that was quite well written for anyone craving a drink, sugar, drugs, gambling, sex food,etc...

Last edited:

Clarity seeker

Chatty Member
ok, the second part of the wardrobe thing

Nadia reminded me of a three year old who is showing off having pooed in her knickers. the whole tour of the house with the tooorganisedfriends was just like her showing all the different pairs she had pooed in. it also somewhat reminded me of her showing us her cooking. Putting those wardrobe and drawer sets in is like buying that particular three year old a pair of designer knickers. she's just going to poo in them. I make it they have 6 junk rooms in total. that's six rooms devoted to junk storage. not rooms that have SOME junk in them.

Both really didn't know how to act with Mr wardrobes. Was it the turban, the skin colour? Hmmmmm. He seemed a lovely man. Thank god Lisa was there with a brain realising this is actually an advert for his business and started selling what he does. Another indicator that Nadia isn't going to be able to keep these wardrobes and drawers organised is that Lisa needed to be there to actually organise things; all of this was organised by Lisa. Neither of them could actually organise this. As much as this WAS an advert but not shown as such, it bothers me less than the ninja ones because Mr wardrobes seemed so lovely.

Mark was really having an anxiety attack before they arrived. They BS so much about mental health that it's quite interesting to see him have this much mentioned anxiety. Nadia told him he was brave afterwards. Cos actually downplaying and and normalising activites people find anxiety inducing isn't the best tactic; make out instead like the person has just been part of the Normandy invasions.

I actually felt pity for Nadia when Mr wardrobes was seeking answers for practical ends in the gardening. I realised just how thick and dead behind the eyes she must be when he was providing the options for finishes, and she was looking around like a little child for the answer and the answer happened to be that she wanted what Kim Kardashian has. She must have no vision or sense of plan beyond her next attention seeking move. It's just like Mark and the garden which seems to be all about buying pot plants and sticking them in and that's it- no vision what so ever. Even choosing what wardrobes and drawers she was going to have was having to be managed by Lisa. All nadia could do was her moment by moment attention whoring I pooed my knickers act whilst pointing the turds out and guffawing.

That poor wardrobe man really made her look her immature, infantile worst; because he was an adult, acting practically and intelligently at the service of another person. there was not one moment in that video when anyone managed to interact with him in a meaningful way. That was just embarrassing.

Also, did you note that she said that she would have showed the tooorginazedfrends the girls rooms if they hadn't been in. You mean there were eight people in your house Nadia. Can't count, won't count?

But then again she stood in a room for of kitchen cupboards, another two cupboards in sight, one more round the corner and then took us all on a tour of a house full of multiple cupboards, whilst making out there were no cupboards in the house and that she was SO deprived. Then she told us she had just eight dresses and Lisa started calling out her bullshit: Mark even starting acting like a normal human being when he was interacting with Lisa. I seriously consider that most of his mental episodes occur because of who he has become in Nadia's presence and when she leaves that person goes haywire until his brain begins to right itself.

With reference to that pic of her holding up an alleged just made cake during bake off, her zelda from terrahawks enabler face behind it saying you want this don't you really is what I find most annoying. She's such a fucking parasitic feeder.

Anyway, conclusion, great wardrobe service, would hire him in a moment.

But that parasitic attention whore really doesn't deserve that service; let her
[/QUOTE
You can hear N's full mobile phone number being confirmed... you'd have thought they'd edit that out?
On what kais93? I missed that๐Ÿ™ˆ

chipmunk

VIP Member
Unless mistaken, the entire exchange has now been deleted ... ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก such a sad sad despote... get a real life Manky ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹ ... and a real job ..
[/QUOTEy
Horrendous behaviour. No different to Trump, Apologies to any
I don't think there's anything wrong with starting a youtube channel to make an income. That's what it is for most youtubers - once they have enough followers, it's their job.

I follow a number who have grown their channels and make their income this way. They also have sponsors, whose products they flog openly, and "patreons" who choose to support them monthly and who sometimes get extra content. I do think N&M may have overestimated the views they would get, and the ease with which they would grow an audience. I think they probably assumed they would have a few viral videos by now. Their answer to lower numbers than necessary for their lifestyle has been more content and more live content.

To address the pandemic, N&M did more "lives". Lives are, for obvious reasons, the easiest to produce, and I don't blame them for churning them out. Their hook for the pandemic has been the "lives". Some other youtubers I watch have had different strategies.

I follow a lot of youtubers travelling the world in vans who, after broadcasting some exciting videos trying to get themselves and their vehicle homes out of various countries during the beginning of the pandemic, have chosen other new narratives while still living in their vans and RVs but unable to travel - one couple is building a house in the mountains, another is converting a tumbledown stone barn in Portugal into a home, an Italian couple renovated/repaired a simple and inexpensive house and garden in the Italian countryside, another totally rebuilt their tiny-house bus to travel the UK, and another just bought a cabin in the woods in Canada to winterize and live in as they do it. The episodes have a storyline, and there's a lot of drama in stories of couples learning how to build a house as they build a house!

I think the best strategy for N&M would have been to do something as a family during lockdown. Something that would have allowed us to see them grow. All the couples I've mentioned above have grown through the experiences they have documented. They have all been challenged, and they have all grown. So has their viewership.

N&M might have used the lockdown to address the clutter/hoarding issue in a real way. It would have been interesting to see them show us the problem, and then actually get up on the non-LW days and fix it. Day by day, argument by sensible argument, struggle by struggle, but all moving forward, even if with difficulty. There would then be a story arc. There would be a reason to watch. They would actually be overcoming their difficulties in a way that might comfort and inspire others. And they would actually improve their lives and the lives of their children. They could work, via distance technology, with an organizer and coach, who could keep them focused and moving forward.

I'd watch that, and I'd cheer them on.
I apologise profusely for for accusing you for being an 'interloper.' Your posts are wonderful to read.
Trump followers.

Patsy

Chatty Member
they should have their dogs taken off them, the manky pieces of shit :mad:

lurpak doing sexual things :sick:

remember when she fell out with julia? and dina? and still sat there wondering what/who the problem was, totally oblivious

gosh, i wonder what/who the common theme is! hmmm, i wonder... :unsure:

well yeah - julia is happy with a long term partner and isn't a walking shambles who lurches from one embarrassment to the next, so she's well rid!

tho like you say, will probably be some sadness over not being able to see her nieces
Iโ€™m sure they do see each other. It just needs particular arrangements.

Well, I'm going to stick up for him there, I know what he is going through or lets say, I've been there. I thought that was quite well written for anyone craving a drink, sugar, drugs, gambling, sex food,etc...
I agree. It was well written, honest, and comes from a place where he has actual authority.

I feel sorry for Maddie and Kiki, for their whole entire lives they've had to listen to their father throw his own pity party. He should not burden his kids with his problems. ๐Ÿ˜ก
Another way to look at this particular example is that he's providing an example of owning your sh*t, recognizing the consequences, and controlling your impulses. We all struggle with something. They will need to know how to own their struggles. It shouldn't be your entire identity, of course, but we mustn't toss the baby...

Reactions: 1

tomtomclub

VIP Member
Just watched Ashley's tribute to Mank. WTF. Any one would think he had found the cure for cancer. Some very strange follower's they have. Dina and Lisa are in it. Drowned out by the moany kid singing. I was disappointed that Helen from South Africa wasn't in it.:ROFLMAO:
oh thats hilarious - is on on YT ?

Nightwatchman

Sorry, your comments arenโ€™t really in keeping with tattle life tongue in cheek spirit. This isnโ€™t the Swadderley youtube channel where people jump on others about their opinions.
Heard that all before over there.
Thereโ€™s more important things to comment on other than this.
As a newbie, have you any opinions on their lies, how the treat vulnerable subs, how they cover up their bad advice etc etc yada yada?
Go suck a pickle.๐Ÿ™„
Seems like you'd belong on their channel as you're jumping on me for my opinion? I wasn't shutting you down I was merely disagreeing. If you'd care to look back through this forum you'll see I have commented on some of those topics above, I am by no means an uncritical fan of theirs. I'm not sure why you have such a problem with someone having a different opinion to you, its pathetic!

Clarity seeker

Chatty Member
Bleddy go for it chippy xxx
Yes i agree.You know since joining tattle life my eyes have been well and truely opened to the media and its dark side.Drug taking lies infidelity greed and selfishness just seep out of every corner. It seems to be a sleazy world where things are ruled by narcisissts and manipulators and hidden agendas.
For me its orwellian in its corruption a bit like 1984 meets animal farm.Some are considered more equal or special than others.Urrgh it makes me a bit sick..the press are in the gutter as far as i'm concerned they follow their dark lords and everything is a commodity bought and sold they are every bit as bad as nadia and mark imo if not worse.If we follow them then we can lose our moral compass the only real sense i get are reading comments from the people they still tell the truth or from other tattlers.I've reached my fill i think this has been a great experience for me and i've learnt so much from a great group of people.
This is the best thread on here imo warm witty and welcoming and its got me through some hard times but i need a break so i'll be taking one.Wish you all the best i will miss you all and thank you for having me!!๐Ÿ‘and my stream of consciousness ๐Ÿ–.
Yes i agree.You know since joining tattle life my eyes have been well and truely opened to the media and its dark side.Drug taking lies infidelity greed and selfishness just seep out of every corner. It seems to be a sleazy world where things are ruled by narcisissts and manipulators and hidden agendas.
For me its orwellian in its corruption a bit like 1984 meets animal farm.Some are considered more equal or special than others.Urrgh it makes me a bit sick..the press are in the gutter as far as i'm concerned they follow their dark lords and everything is a commodity bought and sold they are every bit as bad as nadia and mark imo if not worse.If we follow them then we can lose our moral compass the only real sense i get are reading comments from the people they still tell the truth or from other tattlers.I've reached my fill i think this has been a great experience for me and i've learnt so much from a great group of people.
This is the best thread on here imo warm witty and welcoming and its got me through some hard times but i need a break so i'll be taking one.Wish you all the best i will miss you all and thank you for having me!!๐Ÿ‘and my stream of consciousness ๐Ÿ–.
Wanted to greet you with a simple welcome,but software goes weird sometimes on here so I shall ty again now I've witten 2 sentences! Here we go.......

Welcome.๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’œโœจ

Don't really understand what's gone on there, do we have a gnome joining us ?
Did I miss something? ๐Ÿ‘€
What happened?๐Ÿ™ˆ

Nightwatchman

Maybe that's why

Maybe that's why "nightwatchman" has suddenly appeared on here ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿค”

Whatever happend to the be kind motto Ashley,that didnt last long eh,god they're subs/followers/family members/ sad bastards whatever they actually are ,need to take a long hard look at themselves.
Oh my god are you kidding!? Look back at my old posts I have criticisms of them too, I hate the way they prey on vulnerable people, I dislike how arrogant and self absorbed mark is, always making everything about him and thinking he is some sort of genius. It bugs me how they work themselves and their audience up into a hysteria about everything. I also can't stand how they romanticise mental health with their 'beautiful disasters' bullshit. I just hate body shaming and the kids being brought into it so I thought I'd speak up. Oh well, going on believing this is mark if it gives you some excitement jesus christ hahah. I thought it would be fun on here but turns out you can't even politely disagree with anyone without getting shit for it ffs