Nadia Sawalha #20 Nadocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They definitely sleep in their clothes, they don't seem to get changed in the evening, Mark doesn't seem to step out from his jeans ever.

Has her Loose Women contract not been renewed finally? 😂

Pic Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Manky trying to justify his workload 🤣🤣🤣 3 to 5 more days of work to go 🤣 and how long ago did he start filming this ... of course digital issues delayed it by a decade 🤣watch out "guys" for this box office release and if we are lucky ... a popcorn junkies review🤣
Why is he trying to make out this is a paid job? This was a school project for the kids that has taken him nearly 3 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
that woman cannot and should not wear a vest or a hoody/seatshirt, she looks like she is an inmate on Prisoner Cell Block H
Truck driver or prisoner? or both?
Prisoner C Block H for me. She's as thick as mince, so i might start calling her Doreen

1603812236330.jpeg

Guarantee you - there will be another showing of flesh in the form of a KK lip synch or after seeing this freeze frame which will lead to a major stinking thinking episode then ‘stuff the lot of ‘em, I’m still getting publicity Underwear shot.🤢

Absolutely, especially as Saira Khan is in the Daily Fail sidebar today

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Natty also praises Mark for looking thin..... What would happen if Mark ate all her Cakes and Slop Dinners and got fat and went Bald ... would she still ‘Love Him’?
Yes, she’s always saying things like ,‘You’re looking so thin, you’ve lost so much weight babe!’ and yet tells us she doesn’t talk about weight and it’s not important 🙄

And the other night on the vlog she sat in her bed moaning about Mark following the Joe Wicks food plan and saying he’s driving her mad and she’d prefer it if he was bingeing on junk again! But if he does dare to open a pack of dates or raisins for example, she’ll be on him like a tonne of bricks! Which is it to be? It’s one thing having your own food/weight issues (and I do relate and empathise) but it’s really unfair and unhealthy to project them on the people you live with and perpetually switch from diet police to feeder.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Don’t kow what I did to the written part of this post but it disappeared.
Will try again...

She said Hugh Grant looked ‘Well rough’ when she and Mank were discussing ‘The Undoing’-
then she walks round the corner looking like this.
Is she heavily pregnant, wearing three hoodies or just crisp and spaghetti laden?
The usual lip smacking is turned up a notch with the sucking of cheesy wotsits.
Like a camel chewing a lemon.
Her eating really makes my nostrils flare. 😶
bratia is the picture of health and dignity isn't she?

oh no wait that's someone else :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
They definitely sleep in their clothes, they don't seem to get changed in the evening, Mark doesn't seem to step out from his jeans ever.

View attachment 289889
Maybe she had a hormone test and it shows she’s well and truly through the menopause so she’ll ‘settle down’ and be ‘normal.’
She’s thanking him for putting up with her craziness which she could always put down to going through
‘The Change.?!’🥴

yes Dirty Doreen!
OMG YES!

Reactions: 7
Dr Sawalha's back in full force. Mark just said 'Imperial College has got so much wrong'.

Is this the same Mark who blamed the virus on global warming? The same Mark who just a few months ago said the virus was 'unequivocally' weakening? The same Mark who can't understand basic coronavirus restriction rules - be that in Cornwall or taking arty pics in central London? The same Mark who now thinks that, if you've had a negative test, that you don't need to social distance with other people who've tested negative?

While Nadia's still struggling to count up to 6, he has the nerve to sit there and just assert that Imperial College, a group of world class experts, have got 'so much' wrong?

Lucky Nadia's got yet more anonymous 'friends in the know' texting her inside information so she knows more than even Imperial College.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Guarantee you - there will be another showing of flesh in the form of a KK lip synch or after seeing this freeze frame which will lead to a major stinking thinking episode then ‘stuff the lot of ‘em, I’m still getting publicity Underwear shot.🤢
How long? Tonight maybe? Don't think those skids will go any near her now. Maybe she'll cover herself in Wotsits and do an 'American Beauty' shot. I remember that didn't go down to well for poor Anthea Turner, but Wotsits Bratia? You're on a winner!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dr Sawalha's back in full force. Mark just said 'Imperial College has got so much wrong'.

Is this the same Mark who blamed the virus on global warming? The same Mark who just a few months ago said the virus was 'unequivocally' weakening? The same Mark who can't understand basic coronavirus restriction rules - be that in Cornwall or taking arty pics in central London? The same Mark who now thinks that, if you've had a negative test, that you don't need to social distance with other people who've tested negative?

While Nadia's still struggling to count up to 6, he has the nerve to sit there and just assert that Imperial College, a group of world class experts, have got 'so much' wrong?

Lucky Nadia's got yet more anonymous 'friends in the know' texting her inside information so she knows more than even Imperial College.
Lucky she invented a turmeric and lemon drink to keep them all healthy and safe eh?🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 16
bet its the menopause - she probably through it now
What's she thanking people for? She's either been sacked from LW and is pretending to be pleased, or her menopause symptoms are over, or, sorry guys, the dogs are dead..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How long? Tonight maybe? Don't think those skids will go any near her now. Maybe she'll cover herself in Wotsits and do an 'American Beauty' shot. I remember that didn't go down to well for poor Anthea Turner, but Wotsits Bratia? You're on a winner!
as long as she gets paid in lurpak and wotsits, bratia will do anything

surprised she isn't pimping manky out for a multi-pack and few blocks

• Haha

View attachment 289889
Oh God, has she finally deiced to 'Talk about Julia' without Julia's permission. She's such a manipulative woman. She loves it does't she? Look at her smug face. I still think she looks and behaves exactly like Edina Monsoon from Absolutely Fabulous😅

Manky trying to justify his workload 🤣🤣🤣 3 to 5 more days of work to go 🤣 and how long ago did he start filming this ... of course digital issues delayed it by a decade 🤣watch out "guys" for this box office release and if we are lucky ... a popcorn junkie review🤣
Oh, that's what her stupid post was about, the moment we have all been waiting for, watch out Sundance Festival, Cannes etc. Manky is releasing his short film, with his wife hamming it up more than a Pantomime Dame.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Oh God, has she finally deiced to 'Talk about Julia' without Julia's permission. She's such a manipulative woman. She loves it does't she? Look at her smug face. I still think she looks and behaves exactly like Edina Monsoon from Absolutely Fabulous😅

Oh, that's what her stupid post was about, the moment we have all been waiting for, watch out Sundance Festival, Cannes etc. Manky is releasing his short film, with his wife hamming it up more than a Pantomime Dame.
how dare you disrepect edina by lumping her in with bratia :ROFLMAO:

pantomime dames actually have to act & rehearse, so she can only dream of reaching such heights

• Haha

The fake digital issues...🙄
PERLEASE. 🙄Yawn.
In that ‘undoing’ Nicole & Hugh review thingyo they did, he says the WiFi went off and they had to swap over to 4g.
Someone says in the comments that they get £300 compensation for WiFi going off.
I reckon they’re playing on it as they know they can claim loads of compo for no WiFi seeing as they’re youtubers.
He obviously had to catch the evidence several times whilst ‘on air’ to prove it but he’s so supercilious that he won’t realise the internet provider will be able to check when they’d no WiFi connection. 😂😂
So that money making spin off will backfire big time. 😁Oopsies.

View attachment 289889
Putting up the feuding with Julia over the years..., breathing a sigh of relief as they e buried her under the patio.
🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.