Nadia Sawalha #20 Nadocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anything happens to those dogs, as they probably both have the same illness, and God forbid they pass away. They will use it as the perfect excuse to close the channel. 'The girls are grieving and we are devastated..'
They know they have no content, I mean watching wardrobes being built? Really?
they will use it as the perfect excuse to ask for donations to pay the vet fees!

👏👏 you've summed them up again, sounds like they've had a row, she's probably hit the drink, manky has had too many espressos ( wasn't that a good idea to buy that machine, no wonder he's so hyper and looks like tit!) They've made money out of coronavirus, which I've found personally disgraceful, really wish the press would pick them up on their lies, instead of her getting her kit off
🤢
shes been on instagram throughout the dog being ill, so shes not that concerned about chi chi

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Yes i agree.You know since joining tattle life my eyes have been well and truely opened to the media and its dark side.Drug taking lies infidelity greed and selfishness just seep out of every corner. It seems to be a sleazy world where things are ruled by narcisissts and manipulators and hidden agendas.
For me its orwellian in its corruption a bit like 1984 meets animal farm.Some are considered more equal or special than others.Urrgh it makes me a bit sick..the press are in the gutter as far as i'm concerned they follow their dark lords and everything is a commodity bought and sold they are every bit as bad as nadia and mark imo if not worse.If we follow them then we can lose our moral compass the only real sense i get are reading comments from the people they still tell the truth or from other tattlers.I've reached my fill i think this has been a great experience for me and i've learnt so much from a great group of people.
This is the best thread on here imo warm witty and welcoming and its got me through some hard times but i need a break so i'll be taking one.Wish you all the best i will miss you all and thank you for having me!!👍and my stream of consciousness 🖐.
Dont go to far away,enjoy reading your comments and insightfulness, hope to see your name back on here soon 👍

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
The gardens a mess. There's no point buying more tat to put in it when it's not even ready to plant up! They take no pride in it and don't look after anything. I mean they've left those cushions out the lazy scruffs. It's shambolic. Also nobody acknowledge Di made me really uncomfortable.

• Heart
The dogs have always looked neglected and miserable. It’s very telling when a dog doesn’t get excited and greet its family when they’ve been apart and their dogs never do.

Also haven’t seen much of Maddie or Kiki recently. We know they don’t always want to be on camera but I honestly think the atmosphere is toxic in their household. I think the girls keep out of the way, especially if M&N have been arguing which I suspect they do a lot. I imagine they are extremely volatile.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Not too sure what the point of the gfh was? 12 minutes of di being laughed at and ignored. Uncomfortable imo. Nitty doesnt want her there, theres alot of resentment, itl be interesting what they do with the room that di is supposed to be going in to, i think itl be a mattress on the floor for a long personally.

Another thing that struck me was the conversation her and mank had at the end, she takes her sim out of her phone? Why?
and she struggles with making the effort to go to theirs yet craves mank to force her. I think its the travelling, its too much for her.....why cant he go get her? He ferries nitty to and from itv which is around an hr away apparently, so why is getting his mum seen as too much hassle? im not a massive di fan, but she is his mother and deserves to treated so much better than what she is!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Not too sure what the point of the gfh was? 12 minutes of di being laughed at and ignored. Uncomfortable imo. Nitty doesnt want her there, theres alot of resentment, itl be interesting what they do with the room that di is supposed to be going in to, i think itl be a mattress on the floor for a long personally.

Another thing that struck me was the conversation her and mank had at the end, she takes her sim out of her phone? Why?
and she struggles with making the effort to go to theirs yet craves mank to force her. I think its the travelling, its too much for her.....why cant he go get her? He ferries nitty to and from itv which is around an hr away apparently, so why is getting his mum seen as too much hassle? im not a massive di fan, but she is his mother and deserves to treated so much better than what she is!
it was pointless - I dont know why he bothers

And those gifted chairs ... A disgrace ... 😡😡😡😡 no gratitude whatsoever 😡😡😡
yes I thought that too, they will be ruined such a shame, but we all new that was going to happen, they dont care about anything other than bits of junk in his toy room and clothes all over the floor in her room

• Angry
Reactions: 17
it was pointless - I dont know why he bothers

yes I thought that too, they will be ruined such a shame, but we all new that was going to happen, they dont care about anything other than bits of junk in his toy room and clothes all over the floor in her room
It puts anything rubbish out to get Advertisements Revenue 💰

Reactions: 10
I don't understand how it takes a whole day to edit their Sunday vlog? There are so many ways they could get this vlog out on time but I'm not going to give them free advice when I know they read here.

Makes me wonder what they are paying Gleam and Michelle for.
I’ve never understood either! Literally everything except the Sunday papers can be filmed and edited ahead of time. Then you only have to add in one segment!

• Heart
His latest insta post. He essentially posted the date they first "got it on" in 2001. No one needs to know you absolute narc. Wtf. Also the blue tick on his insta. No words he needs a reality check.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I just skimmed GFH after reading the comments on here. I can’t believe how Nanny Di was ignored at the beginning - essentially treated like some kind of delivery person although I’m sure Nadia would have turned on a smile and some ‘banter’ for them. And then it was really sad to see both girls and Nadia all standing around with their heads in their phones while she hauled those boxes through. And yes, why can’t Mark collect her in the car when he drives Nadia to work and the girls to see their friends and drama clubs etc. I suppose Nadia’s hoping she’ll find it too much of a struggle to manage and will stop coming round ☹

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I remember N saying, think it was on a live with Manks when the three-tier was introduced, oh. does that mean your mum won't be able to come here then? She sounded quite gleeful, and crestfallen when Manks said no, as she lives alone, she is in our bubble. Up until this point I always thought she seemed fine with Di visiting, apparently not!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I remember N saying, think it was on a live with Manks when the three-tier was introduced, oh. does that mean your mum won't be able to come here then? She sounded quite gleeful, and crestfallen when Manks said no, as she lives alone, she is in our bubble. Up until this point I always thought she seemed fine with Di visiting, apparently not!
I noticed that too @GlitterKnickers. She’s obviously a very poor actress as she finds it impossible to conceal her resentment of Di. And yes she did sound gleeful which shows her true colours. And Di could have seen that as she does watch the lives sometimes 🙁

• Sad
yes there seems to be tension now between them
Also N appears to be more bonkers lately, acting more child like, whe she started skipping round the kitchen when the organisers left, WTF is that all about - woman you are 55 years old!not 5

• Wow
  • Heart
Yeh his insta post screams of a falling out....as does her reply just now. Hes getting her down, miserable creepy narc twit that he is. I cant stand either of them but he is the biggest drainer going, only happy when hes inflicting his misery on everyone else. You’d think all the attention would be on the dogs, but no, even mank cant stand that.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes i agree.You know since joining tattle life my eyes have been well and truely opened to the media and its dark side.Drug taking lies infidelity greed and selfishness just seep out of every corner. It seems to be a sleazy world where things are ruled by narcisissts and manipulators and hidden agendas.
For me its orwellian in its corruption a bit like 1984 meets animal farm.Some are considered more equal or special than others.Urrgh it makes me a bit sick..the press are in the gutter as far as i'm concerned they follow their dark lords and everything is a commodity bought and sold they are every bit as bad as nadia and mark imo if not worse.If we follow them then we can lose our moral compass the only real sense i get are reading comments from the people they still tell the truth or from other tattlers.I've reached my fill i think this has been a great experience for me and i've learnt so much from a great group of people.
This is the best thread on here imo warm witty and welcoming and its got me through some hard times but i need a break so i'll be taking one.Wish you all the best i will miss you all and thank you for having me!!👍and my stream of consciousness 🖐.
I'm going to miss you and your insightful posts, but completely understand why you feel the way you do. Stay safe & strong x

Great!.. guess his migraines gone, he's gonna do coffee moaning!:/...👎
Wanker!. With each passing day, i despise that twunt more and more. (n) (n)

• Heart
Reactions: 12

I wonder if they meant memory card instead of SIM card? He’s always asking her to take photos/videos at her flat.

Yeah why doesn’t he just pick her up? He has in the past but doesn’t seem to do it anymore.

Agree about the room. I think that part of it is making Mark uncomfortable TBH. Even if they do have plans to turn current clothes sh*t hole into a spare bedroom bet it won’t be done soon.

Reactions: 9
I’ve never understood either! Literally everything except the Sunday papers can be filmed and edited ahead of time. Then you only have to add in one segment!
Perhaps it’s hard to wake Maddie up to do her memes?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.