Nadia Sawalha #20 Nadocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And N keeps crowding him. You can see him trying to keep some distance, but she's crowding him, laughing, talking loudly, without a mask, being utterly inconsiderate and horrible, and I am so furious at her.

But I would have to ask Organized Friends with their uncovered noses and endless chatter to leave.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I've watched the first 4 minutes of the Organizers/Wardrobe vlog and I have already lost all hope. I cannot believe they are not wearing masks. I do not know how they can go on about the pandemic day after day, and not show the tiniest amount of courtesy to the gentleman from the wardrobe company (tell me this company is being paid, please!) and wear a mask while keeping 6 feet away. I can't really believe what I'm seeing. It's unforgivable, really.
😂😂😂 PAID?:ROFLMAO::LOL: Sorry, I'm not laughing at your comment, it's just the thought of them paying. Nadia doing her 'INSTA lives' everyday about how she's so organised, is worth more than...Eeerm:unsure:.. I'm struggling there; but they will think it's worth something. So..✨✨✨✨ lots of Sparks of Joy all round💫✨💫

And N keeps crowding him. You can see him trying to keep some distance, but she's crowding him, laughing, talking loudly, without a mask, being utterly inconsiderate and horrible, and I am so furious at her.
Oh she loves that, if someone is quiet, she thinks they are shy and feels she needs to perform for them to fill 'their'void and she would call that 'rescuing.' You see she thinks she is making him feel comfortable, also, quiet people draw attention unknowingly towards themselves and that creates poison pulsing through her veins, because she must be the centre of said attention.

She doesn't realise that a lot of people are extremely dignified and graceful and don't feel the need to SHOW OFF.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
God what a cringefest. The name dropping at the start from nitty was just embarrassing 🤦‍♀️ The house is just one giant tit tip.shes clearly hoping that theyre gunna sort the whole place out for them....for free, which is typically shameless of her.
banging on about insta and youtube numbers/views was another embarrassment, i could see that wardrobe guy cringing for them 😳
I do wonder if the girls even have wardrobes/drawers 🤔

that house has such potential....if they wernt so tight/filthy it could be lovely.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I put the vlog on but only managed the first bit of it, watching all the clutter in that house has given me palpitations and I was thinking those people must be glad they have masks on, pandemic or not they need masks on to stop them heaving with the filth and stench. I couldn't help but laugh when nitty says excuse the dust well they would have to wouldn't they considering she hasn't cleaned the house in years. She is so nauseating when she puts her loose women/i'm on tv/life and soul of the party/bubbly friendly persona on instead of her normal silly/childish/scratching her head/scratching her bum/scratching her hands/foul language/fake smiles/tits hanging out/fat hanging out/and everything else that we hate about her....she is so bloody false, why can't she just be herself instead of having to put an act on all the time. What about the luxurious bed di sleeps on, I'm sure it was just a single bed base with what looked like a small mattress from a kid's bed on top, the whole place is a tip. She should do that programme through the keyhole, it would be the riffiest house ever shown.......

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
This flog has made me so unspeakably angry!!! How many times did she say, ‘We are finally going to get a cupboard - I haven’t had a cupboard for 25 years!’. Then she proceeded to show us two large inbuilt cupboards in the master bedroom, a triple fitted wardrobe in the new ‘dressing room‘ (a.k.a. Nanny Di’s bedroom - RIP) and then to my amazement an entire wall of fitted wardrobes in yet another junk/spare room. That is more wardrobe space that in the average house already.

Wittering on about ‘art rooms’ and the like when we know that the three spare bedrooms will continue to be a dumping ground. It makes me so angry to think that they have all that wasted space that they don’t care about and there are families living in cramped conditions who still manage to keep things organised and take pride in looking after their belongings.

And then there’s the kitchen with all the larders and pull-out drawers that can’t be used properly because they have junk spilling out of them. She doesn’t know how lucky she is and how entitled she behaves. I only realised the other day that she has two fridge freezers in the kitchen, always jampacked with food, and then another SMEG fridge freezer in the laundry room. For a family of four??!!

I can’t bear the greed of it all - it’s actually making me feel upset.

Oh and yes, we will have the weekly Insta lives to look forward to. Of course we will Nadocchio ... 🙄 😡😡😡
2 Fridge freezers in the kitchen and the Smeg in the so called Laundry Room. All the larders and drawers with the junk in them and then they eat out and have takeaways because they never eat the crap she cooks. Can you imagine what the insides of these appliances are like, rotting food and out of date stuff everywhere. God forbid what they smell like.:sick:.

• Sick
  • Sad
God what a cringefest. The name dropping at the start from nitty was just embarrassing 🤦‍♀️ The house is just one giant tit tip.shes clearly hoping that theyre gunna sort the whole place out for them....for free, which is typically shameless of her.
banging on about insta and youtube numbers/views was another embarrassment, i could see that wardrobe guy cringing for them 😳
I do wonder if the girls even have wardrobes/drawers 🤔

that house has such potential....if they wernt so tight/filthy it could be lovely.
Oh God I'm going to have to watch now just to see this dignified wardrobe guy. Namedropping, who? who does she know?

2 Fridge freezers in the kitchen and the Smeg in the so called Laundry Room. All the larders and drawers with the junk in them and then they eat out and have takeaways because they never eat the crap she cooks. Can you imagine what the insides of these appliances are like, rotting food and out of date stuff everywhere. God forbid what they smell like.:sick:.
Dina cleaned them all out for her didn't she? Then thanked Nitty on her Birthday Insta for all of Nitty's support for her Artbox. No mention to Julia, but Julia's fridge is probably clean. All aboard the gravy train. if you can handle the hypocrisy.

Reactions: 10

But I would have to ask Organized Friends with their uncovered noses and endless chatter to leave.
Those ‘Organised friends’ have only recently set up in ‘business’ apparently.
I cannot find any business page for them on t’internet apart from their Insta page which has a few photos on of very neat ‘cupboards’ and drawers.
To me, those pictures look like Generic organisational stock photos.
Too staged and perfect.
I don’t think this pair would have such high standards.
I might be wrong..,,,
It will be interesting to see what the finished result looks like, especially the finished photos they put on their Instagram.😬
OH PERLEASE!

In their ‘about’ section of their insta, they say they’ve worked for Prada, Mulberry, Clarins and Chanel.😂😂😂
One worked in boots on the perfume counter or did work experience on the duty free at the airport after leaving school and the dark-dungarees- smokes-80-roll-ups-a-day-gruff-geezer-voice bird sold copycat designer goods in the market on a sunday. Betcha!

When some people set up an insta account there is often two accounts for the same person or business.
I’m guessing the second account I found could also be them.
It has the same type of stock Photos which you know cannot possibly be real or from any job they did.

Anyone who can’t be bothered Spelling their business insta page correctly couldn’t possibly be professional nor adept enough to achieve such amazing results as the page suggests.

‘Too?’ Style organised friends????

I’ll eat my own foot if they produce anything anywhere near the high standard shown in those pics.😋
77173F95-4EE7-469F-A696-2F9D0B41CA8C.png
77173F95-4EE7-469F-A696-2F9D0B41CA8C.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Care to explain what WORK manky! 🤔 👎
It’s interesting that he’s given the word work a capital W. Need it to sound more important and essential did you Narc? 🙄

I’ve not watched the vlog yet. Not sure if I will now as you all have shared lots of info and insights about it, thank you. Just reading about N is winding me up.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those ‘Organised friends’ have only recently set up in ‘business’ apparently.
I cannot find any business page for them on t’internet apart from their Insta page which has a few photos on of very neat ‘cupboards’ and drawers.
To me, those pictures look like Generic organisational stock photos.
Too staged and perfect.
I don’t think this pair would have such high standards.
I might be wrong..,,,
It will be interesting to see what the finished result looks like, especially the finished photos they put on their Instagram.😬
OH PERLEASE!

In their ‘about’ section of their insta, they say they’ve worked for Prada, Mulberry, Clarins and Chanel.😂😂😂
One worked in boots on the perfume counter or did work experience on the duty free at the airport after leaving school and the dark-dungarees- smokes-80-roll-ups-a-day-gruff-geezer-voice bird sold copycat designer goods in the market on a sunday. Betcha!

When some people set up an insta account there is often two accounts for the same person or business.
I’m guessing the second account I found could also be them.
It has the same type of stock Photos which you know cannot possibly be real or from any job they did.

Anyone who can’t be bothered Spelling their business insta page correctly couldn’t possibly be professional nor adept enough to achieve such amazing results as the page suggests.

‘Too?’ Style organised friends????

I’ll eat my own foot if they produce anything anywhere near the high standard shown in those pics.😋View attachment 284593View attachment 284593
Yes, you’re right - they came across as very unprofessional in person and I think I’d have second thoughts about them rifling through my personal things! N and M should be scared 😆 There is a saying that you get what you pay for and maybe they might regret going for the freebie on this occasion...

That Instagram page doesn’t inspire much confidence and one of my pet peeves is misplaced apostrophes! But they’re a good match considering Nadia’s spelling and punctuation 😁

Reactions: 18
You can hear N's full mobile phone number being confirmed... you'd have thought they'd edit that out?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
My new badge of honour...😂

My new badge of honour...😂
Oh... two for the price of one...😂
Might be because I told Piers Morgan to give her a good ‘Piercing’ for the Wardrobe/organised friends social distancing debacle on Twitter.😂
So they’re going demented on every social media outlet blocking and muting because of it.
Good.
😋

You can hear N's full mobile phone number being confirmed... you'd have thought they'd edit that out?
Did anyone ring a pizza shop and order 26 giant pizzas, cash on delivery?
Lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
You see she thinks she is making him feel comfortable, also, quiet people draw attention unknowingly towards themselves and that creates poison pulsing through her veins, because she must be the centre of said attention.

She doesn't realise that a lot of people are extremely dignified and graceful and don't feel the need to SHOW OFF.
Yes, I agree, she is shockingly insensitive.

Reactions: 10
Did you notice all Marks stuff ...old toys of one of his other daughters that he wants to eBay.......Please just take it all to charity or chuck it.
Also he had piles of old videos of his tv stuff he has produced ....He could put them all on a few usb sticks save a lot of space. I think he doesn’t want to let go of the past 😔
They’re going live in 25 mins.
No doubt the mention of trolls will feature. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ok, the second part of the wardrobe thing

Nadia reminded me of a three year old who is showing off having pooed in her knickers. the whole tour of the house with the tooorganisedfriends was just like her showing all the different pairs she had pooed in. it also somewhat reminded me of her showing us her cooking. Putting those wardrobe and drawer sets in is like buying that particular three year old a pair of designer knickers. she's just going to poo in them. I make it they have 6 junk rooms in total. that's six rooms devoted to junk storage. not rooms that have SOME junk in them.

Both really didn't know how to act with Mr wardrobes. Was it the turban, the skin colour? Hmmmmm. He seemed a lovely man. Thank god Lisa was there with a brain realising this is actually an advert for his business and started selling what he does. Another indicator that Nadia isn't going to be able to keep these wardrobes and drawers organised is that Lisa needed to be there to actually organise things; all of this was organised by Lisa. Neither of them could actually organise this. As much as this WAS an advert but not shown as such, it bothers me less than the ninja ones because Mr wardrobes seemed so lovely.

Mark was really having an anxiety attack before they arrived. They BS so much about mental health that it's quite interesting to see him have this much mentioned anxiety. Nadia told him he was brave afterwards. Cos actually downplaying and and normalising activites people find anxiety inducing isn't the best tactic; make out instead like the person has just been part of the Normandy invasions.

I actually felt pity for Nadia when Mr wardrobes was seeking answers for practical ends in the gardening. I realised just how thick and dead behind the eyes she must be when he was providing the options for finishes, and she was looking around like a little child for the answer and the answer happened to be that she wanted what Kim Kardashian has. She must have no vision or sense of plan beyond her next attention seeking move. It's just like Mark and the garden which seems to be all about buying pot plants and sticking them in and that's it- no vision what so ever. Even choosing what wardrobes and drawers she was going to have was having to be managed by Lisa. All nadia could do was her moment by moment attention whoring I pooed my knickers act whilst pointing the turds out and guffawing.

That poor wardrobe man really made her look her immature, infantile worst; because he was an adult, acting practically and intelligently at the service of another person. there was not one moment in that video when anyone managed to interact with him in a meaningful way. That was just embarrassing.

Also, did you note that she said that she would have showed the tooorginazedfrends the girls rooms if they hadn't been in. You mean there were eight people in your house Nadia. Can't count, won't count?

But then again she stood in a room for of kitchen cupboards, another two cupboards in sight, one more round the corner and then took us all on a tour of a house full of multiple cupboards, whilst making out there were no cupboards in the house and that she was SO deprived. Then she told us she had just eight dresses and Lisa started calling out her bullshit: Mark even starting acting like a normal human being when he was interacting with Lisa. I seriously consider that most of his mental episodes occur because of who he has become in Nadia's presence and when she leaves that person goes haywire until his brain begins to right itself.

With reference to that pic of her holding up an alleged just made cake during bake off, her zelda from terrahawks enabler face behind it saying you want this don't you really is what I find most annoying. She's such a bleeping parasitic feeder.

Anyway, conclusion, great wardrobe service, would hire him in a moment.

But that parasitic attention bleep really doesn't deserve that service; let her sort out her own pooey knickers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
It's not so much about being them being tight, more about where their financial priorities lie:
[sic]

Just like N being happy to buy a designer cushion for Maddie but balking at the cost of her GCSE entrance fees. :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.