Nadia Sawalha #20 Nadocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Migraine?! But she's posted they were at the vets...why do they lie? I'm sure their paying subs would be in full support of them taking their dog who's in pain to the vets over filming the Sunday show. If thay were organised their vlogs would be filmed and edited to go straight up on a Sunday anway!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
they should have their dogs taken off them, the manky pieces of tit :mad:

lurpak doing sexual things :sick:

remember when she fell out with julia? and dina? and still sat there wondering what/who the problem was, totally oblivious

gosh, i wonder what/who the common theme is! hmmm, i wonder... :unsure:

well yeah - julia is happy with a long term partner and isn't a walking shambles who lurches from one embarrassment to the next, so she's well rid!

tho like you say, will probably be some sadness over not being able to see her nieces
yeah, though I think she would be pretty embarrassed about her behaviour at the moment. Remember the Tweet when she called her out, something about fake tears, I'd feel totally embarrassed if that was my sister, and not be able to say anything.
She must know what's going on as she sees the other sister (as we know coz Nits and Manks have to a runner,) why that is I don't know as the sister doesn't even live with them.

Reactions: 9
yeah, my partner suffers from migraines, and manky mark is spewing tit out his mouth like it's a volcano

like you say, he'd be a in dark room lying down. with migraines my partner is basically rendered useless for a day or two, more or less unable to get out of bed, can't move without being dizzy, bright light stuns them, they have no appetite etc

so yup, another lie to chuck on the pile

hasn't manky already been done for drink-driving? or am i confusing him with someone else
If she is

Migraine my arse!!! If he suffered from migraines we'd all know about every detail of how he suffered, I've followed them for a couple of yrs and I've not heard him say he suffers from migraines.

More like he overdid it on whatever he stays up late to overdo!!!!

Those poor animals deserve to be looked after properly. I'd be amazed if he's taken them to the vets.

This is the 1st week I've not watched a single episode of their tit show and I don't intend to watch anymore as they annoy me so much. Tattlers and Instagram. give plenty of updates on their behaviour.

If he had a proper migraine he'd be in a darkened room. If he's driving n has a crash it would be illegal as he wouldn't be in control of his vehicle if he was suffering from the auditory migraine sensations. Just another excuse from the gruesome twosome 😡
Migraine my arse!!! If he suffered from migraines we'd all know about every detail of how he suffered, I've followed them for a couple of yrs and I've not heard him say he suffers from migraines.

Those poor animals deserve to be looked after properly. I'd be amazed if he's taken them to the vets.

This is the 1st week I've not watched a single episode of their tit show and I don't intend to watch anymore as they annoy me so much. Tattlers and Instagram. give plenty of updates on their behaviour.

If he had a proper migraine he'd be in a darkened room. If he's driving n has a crash it would be illegal as he wouldn't be in control of his vehicle if he was suffering from the auditory migraine sensations. Just another excuse from the gruesome twosome 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Reading the comments here, I am so annoyed how they are treating their dogs, I always said chi chi would have had a better life in Brighton, but these 2 morons only see ££££ , he teases the tit out of toffee, which dog is going to vets? Any genuine dog owner worms and defleas on a regular basis, they just seem to use them for the vlog now, I am soo disgusted by these 2 twats:mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I also think the dogs should be rehomed. Everyone sees them as a liability, and it would be a pressure taken off of them. KiKi is of an age where she should be caring for her dog anyway, so there doesn't seem to be a lot of love lost. The real reason they keep them, they don't want to loose face, and as mentioned, they're handy advertising.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Where’s Jiminy cricket when you need him?
With the constant lies Nadocchio spouts, she needs Jiminy to be in her ear singing - ...’ and always let your conscience be your guide.’
Give a little whistle ‘guys.’🙃
(Give me the hee-bee-geebies When the keep saying ‘guys.)🥴

Reactions: 14
they should have their dogs taken off them, the manky pieces of tit :mad:

lurpak doing sexual things :sick:

remember when she fell out with julia? and dina? and still sat there wondering what/who the problem was, totally oblivious

gosh, i wonder what/who the common theme is! hmmm, i wonder... :unsure:

well yeah - julia is happy with a long term partner and isn't a walking shambles who lurches from one embarrassment to the next, so she's well rid!

tho like you say, will probably be some sadness over not being able to see her nieces
I’m sure they do see each other. It just needs particular arrangements.

Reactions: 2
I’m sure they do see each other. It just needs particular arrangements.
Nah,I was trying to find that tweet because it said something about Nitty had destroyed the family. She often posts stuff about her nephews but you never see anything about the nieces.

Reactions: 5
Nah,I was trying to find that tweet because it said something about Nitty had destroyed the family. She often posts stuff about her nephews but you never see anything about the nieces.
There was a vlog a while back (not this year I don’t think), where one of the girls (I think Maddie) spoke about a family gathering and gifts they’d been given by her. It was some time ago so can’t remember which vlog. I can only picture Maddie/Kiki talking at the kitchen table.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So which is it?
Migraine?
Sick Chi Chi?
Sick someone else?
Or
Busy editing?
If you’re going to lie Nadocchio and Mankocchio, at least have a conflab first and get you story straight.
🤥🤥🤥
They lie so much, they even don't know what the truth is anymore, their you tube channel is a tit pantomime show.
They'll use chi chi as money making when they tell their cult how she is, I really can't believe how stupid their subs are? Oh, yes I can they are very vunerable people, shame on you, hope karma comes and bites them on the arse, big time.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
If you signed up for Netflix and paid a subscription on the basis that there would be a new film every Sunday, and they didn't have the film by Sunday, you'd ask for a refund surely?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
He will leave with them I think
they definitely do not speak and havent spoke for years. Her tweet was clear as I read it the day she posted it, she hasnt spoke to her for nearly 7 years.
I really dont think Julia can stand her at all. N has said a few years ago she will talk about it one day I doubt she will now though
as Julia made it very clear that all the problems were N's fault and it was down to N's behaviour that the family had been destroyed.
So there's probably a lot of truth in these people that say N is a bit of a witch

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If you signed up for Netflix and paid a subscription on the basis that there would be a new film every Sunday, and they didn't have the film by Sunday, you'd ask for a refund surely?
Absolutely.....but there family members are so sucked in it won't happen...

• Sad
. If thay were organised their vlogs would be filmed and edited to go straight up on a Sunday anway!
They couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery. I deplore neglectful pet owners. The look on that poor dogs face in that picture posted on Insta makes me so sad. :cry:

So there's probably a lot of truth in these people that say N is a bit of a witch
I'd say she is one whole lot of a witch. The woman boils my piss on a daily basis.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
There was a vlog a while back (not this year I don’t think), where one of the girls (I think Maddie) spoke about a family gathering and gifts they’d been given by her. It was some time ago so can’t remember which vlog. I can only picture Maddie/Kiki talking at the kitchen table.
well that would make sense, any normal person especially an adult relative would not hold a grudge towards children. she probably does buy them presents, and they are probably passed on by the Grandparents etc.. God that must drive Nitty round the bend she's already driven herself around🤣

Reactions: 8
I find it heartbreaking to see how those dogs are treated. N and M act all superior when they boast they have a raw food diet but then go on to taunt and neglect them in turn. It doesn’t surprise me to hear they don’t have pet insurance - why spend your money on the health and well-being of your animals when you can spend it on takeaways, meals out, crap from Amazon ... 😡

It was interesting that a Tattler pointed out that the dogs don’t respond to them when they come home. My dog is beside himself even if I’ve just popped out to post a letter. And it’s disheartening that the girls never seem to play or interact with them 😢

The dogs and family would really benefit from some sessions with a dog behaviourist but Mark and Nadia could never be arsed to spare the time or the money for it. And we know they can never stick at anything ...

Sadly I think the dogs are just there for their image and the ‘likes’.

• Heart
  • Sad
I think the SUBS should get a REFUND

I’ve managed to find a vets open in their area
Mark's uploaded an insta story standing outside this vets...he pans in to show the surgery name...hmm did he read here I wonder?
Ins3.jpg
y.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.